Holy crap! Just went out for a smoke an some crazy light show caught my eye, when I realised that it was Sirius. It's flashing green and red and whatnot frantically. I've never seen it like that. Can anyone take a look and confirm? It should still be visible all across Europe.
Think I just saw it. Looks like red and green stars circling a white star or something. Its in a relatively low position in the sky and to the north-west, right?

I am 18 pages behind, so if this has already been shared...

The coronavirus pandemic is making Earth shake less
Global containment measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus have seemingly made the world much quieter. Scientists are noticing it, too. Around the world, seismologists are observing a lot less ambient seismic noise.
Less noise means seismologists can detect smaller events

The reduction in noise has had a particularly interesting effect in Brussels: Lecocq and other seismologists are able to detect smaller earthquakes and other seismic events that certain seismic stations wouldn’t have registered.

Take, for example, the seismic station in Brussels. In normal times, Lecocq said, it’s “basically useless.”

Seismic stations are typically set up outside urban areas, because the reduced human noise makes it easier to pick up on subtle vibrations in the ground. The one in Brussels, however, was built more than a century ago and the city has since expanded around it.

The daily hum of city life means that the station in Brussels wouldn’t typically pick up on smaller seismic events. Seismologists would instead rely on a separate borehole station, which uses a pipe deep in the ground to monitor seismic activity.

“But for the moment, because of the city’s quietness, it’s almost as good as the one on the bottom,” Lecocq said.

Seismologists in other cities are seeing similar effects in their own cities.

Paula Koelemeijer posted a graph on Twitter showing how noise in West London has been affected, with drops in the period after schools and social venues in the United Kingdom closed and again after a government lockdown was announced.

Celeste Labedz, a PhD student at the California Institute of Technology, posted a graph showing an especially stark drop in Los Angeles.

Still, seismologists say the reduction in noise is a sobering reminder of a virus that has sickened more than one million people, killed tens of thousands and brought the normal rhythms of life to a halt.

It shows people are heeding lockdown rules

Lecocq said the graphs charting human noise are evidence that people are listening to authorities’ warnings to stay inside and minimize outside activity as much as possible.

“From the seismological point of view, we can motivate people to say, ‘OK look, people. You feel like you’re alone at home, but we can tell you that everyone is home. Everyone is doing the same. Everyone is respecting the rules,'” he said.

The data can also be used to identify where containment measures might not be as effective, said Raphael De Plaen, a postdoctoral researcher at Universidad Nacional AutĂłnoma de MĂ©xico.

“That could be used in the future by decision makers to figure out, ‘OK, we’re not doing things right. We need to work on that and make sure that people respect that because this is in the interest of everyone.'”

So any tool is used to watch us. :evil:

Interesting to see that Kissinger is bemoaning how countries are reacting to the coronavirus by turning more isolationist and nationalistic, which in turn makes the liberal world order more obsolete. I feel like there has to be a faction of the PTB that wanted this shift, or they really did make a big miscalculation. But since it seems like governments are being directed to act the way they are from somewhere "on high," curious that Kissinger is complaining about that.

Interesting to see that Kissinger is bemoaning how countries are reacting to the coronavirus by turning more isolationist and nationalistic, which in turn makes the liberal world order more obsolete. I feel like there has to be a faction of the PTB that wanted this shift, or they really did make a big miscalculation. But since it seems like governments are being directed to act the way they are from somewhere "on high," curious that Kissinger is complaining about that.

I would think that turning more isolationist and nationalistic by respective states is more like a side-effect that the PTB did not factor in or misjudged its scale and dangers. And now, just like Kissinger, they realized it and wine about it.

I've read a number of comments on this thread concerning trying to find out who is behind the world's monetary systems, and how the banking systems work. I've actually done quite a lot of probing in this area and I would like to share what I've found with the group for discussion. I'll only present the basics here. I've seen that there is a thread on the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) somewhere; later, I'll post the rest of what I've found there as it isn't really pertinent to this thread.

But I believe in order to understand what is going on in the world today re: the world's monetary systems, the first thing to study is the history of the world's reserve currencies.

Here's a chart illustrating the Reserve Currency scam, going back to the year 1400:

And here's the first in four-part series of articles that shows it's really a very small number of families that run this scheme (only eight since the late 1700's) - and I believe that they are also behind both China and Russia's current rise:

I won't say much more on these families since Laurent Guyénot covers them very well in the book: "From Yahweh to Zion", other than in able to truly follow the family trees of these families one has to follow the *maternal* family line, NOT the paternal. I wonder if they have been able to hide how few they really are with the convention of having the females of the family take on their husband's name, and if this is one of the reasons why this tradition started? I also wonder if there are genes or mutations that code for psychopathy that are sex-linked, related to the X chromosome...

But the executors of history for at least the last 600 years have been those countries that have controlled the world's reserve currency - which is the internationally agreed-upon currency that is used to settle international debts and trades. And according to the chart above, those who control the reserve currency have a very short time in the sun: they only rule the roost for about 70-100 years before there is international strife, resulting in the host country losing its status and a new country taking on the role of monetary leadership.

I believe that this is by design.

How the scam works: those who control the money systems will find a country that they want to subdue, and they will offer to fund some charismatic psychopath in a leading role and build him up militarily, as well as epsouse his "virtues" to the public via the media they also control while simultaneously vilifying and destroying any challengers to their chosen leader by subverting all internal government systems to their own ends.

Once that is done they will begin to antagonize yet another country that they want to own, berating them as heathens and dehumanizing them in the eyes of the public in their chosen host country, eventually starting a series of false-flag events that ultimately get the public behind going to war with the chosen victim.

Once victorious, they will then drain all the capital out of the victim country, being sure to spread a little wealth amongst the public of their host country so as to begin to bribe them to accept their now chosen role of the "center of commerce" and "enforcer of the rule", while continuing to spread their tentacles amongst other countries that they wish to lead.

This way of being now instituted, the following generations grow up ensconsed within this system, and they continue to rule the world roost while consolidating material wealth for the controllers of the money system. But along the way, the violent ways of their host country create a lot of enmity and animosity amongst the victim countries; and also, those growing up amongst all the decadence and material gain begin to get arrogant and soft as they become further ponerized.

Finalement, les contrĂŽleurs videront chaque derniĂšre goutte d'utilitĂ© de leur pays d'accueil, s'assurant que leurs compatriotes ont partagĂ© la misĂšre malĂ©fique afin qu'ils puissent repousser une grande partie du karma de leurs actions sur ceux qu'ils ont forcĂ©s Ă  les servir. À ce moment-lĂ , ils chercheront alors un autre pays qu'ils souhaitent possĂ©der ou bĂątir parmi ceux qu'ils ont opposĂ© Ă  la haine de leur hĂŽte choisi, trouver un psychopathe puissant appropriĂ© dans ce pays et financer * lui * pour dĂ©truire leur maintenant bientĂŽt -Ă  devenir ex-pays hĂŽte.

Rincez et répétez. Mais seulement tous les 70 à 100 ans, parce que vous voulez vous assurer que tous ceux qui ont traversé l'enfer de la derniÚre transition sont morts et disparus, et que vous et vos familles avez eu tout le temps de réécrire l'histoire entre-temps pour cacher ce qui s'est vraiment passé ...

Et à l'heure actuelle, il semble que les pays hÎtes actuels de l'ouest devraient "perdre" à ceux de l'est: la Chine et la Russie. Tout cela a été cuit dans le gùteau: la Chine au moins depuis que Nixon a accepté d'envoyer toute la fabrication américaine là-bas, puis a supprimé l'étalon-or pour créer le pétrodollar. Depuis lors, le dollar a perdu presque tout son pouvoir d'achat ... comme prévu.

OĂč en est la Russie dans tout cela? J'entrerai plus en dĂ©tail sur le fil BIS lorsque j'en aurai l'occasion. Mais en attendant, je recommande un livre que je crois que Laura a lu une fois, un livre qu'elle a Ă©crit Ă©tait l'un de ceux qui l'ont rĂ©veillĂ©e: None Dare Call it Conspiracy, de Gary Allen et Larry Abraham. Il y a eu un suivi encore meilleur de ce livre, Ă©crit par Abraham en 1985, intitulĂ© "Call it Conspiracy". Ces livres dĂ©taillent trĂšs bien ce qui s'est passĂ© les manigances du banquier international pendant la PremiĂšre et la Seconde Guerre mondiale, puis le dĂ©but de ce qui se passe actuellement. Je pense que des PDF gratuits peuvent ĂȘtre trouvĂ©s en ligne, mais j'ai perdu les liens. Mais un autre homme qui a Ă©crit une grande partie de ces banquiers Ă©tait le professeur Antony Sutton, et bon nombre de ses livres fondateurs sont tĂ©lĂ©chargeables gratuitement sur sa page Wikipedia.
[/CITATION]

[QUOTE = "Ketone Cop, poste: 853331, membre: 15596"]
J'ai lu un certain nombre de commentaires sur ce fil concernant la tentative de découvrir qui se cache derriÚre les systÚmes monétaires mondiaux et comment les systÚmes bancaires fonctionnent. J'ai en fait fait beaucoup de sondages dans ce domaine et je voudrais partager ce que j'ai trouvé avec le groupe pour discussion. Je ne présenterai ici que les bases. J'ai vu qu'il y a quelque part un fil sur la BRI (Bank of International Settlements); plus tard, je posterai le reste de ce que j'ai trouvé là-bas car il n'est pas vraiment pertinent pour ce fil.

Mais je crois que pour comprendre ce qui se passe dans le monde aujourd'hui concernant les systÚmes monétaires mondiaux, la premiÚre chose à étudier est l'histoire des monnaies de réserve du monde.

Voici un graphique illustrant l'arnaque de la monnaie de réserve, remontant à l'année 1400:

[URL unfurl = "true"] A History of Reserve Currencies in One Graph [/ URL]

Et voici le premier d'une série d'articles en quatre parties qui montre que c'est vraiment un trÚs petit nombre de familles qui gÚrent ce programme (seulement huit depuis la fin des années 1700) - et je pense qu'elles sont également à l'origine de la montée actuelle de la Chine et de la Russie:

[URL unfurl = "true"] The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families - Global Research [/ URL]

Je ne dirai pas grand-chose de plus sur ces familles puisque Laurent Guyénot les couvre trÚs bien dans le livre: "De Yahvé à Sion", sinon pour pouvoir vraiment suivre les arbres généalogiques de ces familles il faut suivre la famille * maternelle * ligne, PAS le paternel. Je me demande si elles ont réussi à cacher à quel point elles sont peu nombreuses avec la convention selon laquelle les femmes de la famille prennent le nom de leur mari, et si c'est l'une des raisons pour lesquelles cette tradition a commencé? Je me demande également s'il existe des gÚnes ou des mutations codant pour la psychopathie qui sont liés au sexe, liés au chromosome X ...

Mais les exécuteurs de l'histoire depuis au moins les 600 derniÚres années ont été les pays qui contrÎlaient la monnaie de réserve mondiale - qui est la monnaie convenue au niveau international qui est utilisée pour régler les dettes et les échanges internationaux. Et selon le graphique ci-dessus, ceux qui contrÎlent la monnaie de réserve ont trÚs peu de temps au soleil: ils ne gouvernent le perchoir que pendant environ 70 à 100 ans avant qu'il n'y ait des conflits internationaux, ce qui fait que le pays hÎte perd son statut et un nouveau pays jouant le rÎle de leadership monétaire.

Je crois que c'est par conception.

Comment l'arnaque fonctionne: ceux qui contrÎlent les systÚmes monétaires trouveront un pays qu'ils veulent maßtriser, et ils proposeront de financer un psychopathe charismatique dans un rÎle de premier plan et de le renforcer militairement, ainsi que de faire valoir ses «vertus» au public via les médias qu'ils contrÎlent également tout en diffamant et en détruisant tous les adversaires de leur chef choisi en renversant tous les systÚmes de gouvernement interne à leurs propres fins.

Une fois cela fait, ils commenceront à contrarier un autre pays qu'ils veulent posséder, les réprimandant comme des païens et les déshumanisant aux yeux du public dans le pays hÎte de leur choix, finissant par lancer une série d'événements sous faux drapeau qui finissent par obtenir le public derriÚre aller à la guerre avec la victime choisie.

Une fois victorieux, ils videront ensuite tout le capital du pays victime, en étant sûrs de répandre un peu de richesse parmi le public de leur pays d'accueil afin de commencer à le soudoyer pour accepter leur rÎle désormais choisi de "centre de commerce" et "exécuteur de la rÚgle", tout en continuant à répandre leurs tentacules parmi les autres pays qu'ils souhaitent diriger.

Cette façon d'ĂȘtre dĂ©sormais instituĂ©e, les gĂ©nĂ©rations suivantes grandissent enracinĂ©es dans ce systĂšme, et elles continuent de dominer le monde, tout en consolidant la richesse matĂ©rielle des contrĂŽleurs du systĂšme monĂ©taire. Mais en cours de route, les voies violentes de leur pays d'accueil crĂ©ent beaucoup d'inimitiĂ© et d'animositĂ© parmi les pays victimes; et aussi, ceux qui grandissent parmi toute la dĂ©cadence et le gain matĂ©riel commencent Ă  devenir arrogants et doux Ă  mesure qu'ils deviennent encore plus ponĂ©risĂ©s.

Finalement, les contrĂŽleurs videront chaque derniĂšre goutte d'utilitĂ© de leur pays d'accueil, s'assurant que leurs compatriotes ont partagĂ© la misĂšre malĂ©fique afin qu'ils puissent repousser une grande partie du karma de leurs actions sur ceux qu'ils ont forcĂ©s Ă  les servir. À ce moment-lĂ , ils chercheront alors un autre pays qu'ils souhaitent possĂ©der ou bĂątir parmi ceux qu'ils ont opposĂ© Ă  la haine de leur hĂŽte choisi, trouver un psychopathe puissant appropriĂ© dans ce pays et financer * lui * pour dĂ©truire leur maintenant bientĂŽt -Ă  devenir ex-pays hĂŽte.

Rincez et répétez. Mais seulement tous les 70 à 100 ans, parce que vous voulez vous assurer que tous ceux qui ont traversé l'enfer de la derniÚre transition sont morts et disparus, et que vous et vos familles avez eu tout le temps de réécrire l'histoire entre-temps pour cacher ce qui s'est vraiment passé ...

Et à l'heure actuelle, il semble que les pays hÎtes actuels de l'ouest devraient "perdre" à ceux de l'est: la Chine et la Russie. Tout cela a été cuit dans le gùteau: la Chine au moins depuis que Nixon a accepté d'envoyer toute la fabrication américaine là-bas, puis a supprimé l'étalon-or pour créer le pétrodollar. Depuis lors, le dollar a perdu presque tout son pouvoir d'achat ... comme prévu.

OĂč en est la Russie dans tout cela? J'entrerai plus en dĂ©tail sur le fil BIS lorsque j'en aurai l'occasion. Mais en attendant, je recommande un livre que je crois que Laura a lu une fois, un livre qu'elle a Ă©crit Ă©tait l'un de ceux qui l'ont rĂ©veillĂ©e: None Dare Call it Conspiracy, de Gary Allen et Larry Abraham. Il y a eu un suivi encore meilleur de ce livre, Ă©crit par Abraham en 1985, intitulĂ© "Call it Conspiracy". Ces livres dĂ©taillent trĂšs bien ce qui s'est passĂ© les manigances du banquier international pendant la PremiĂšre et la Seconde Guerre mondiale, puis le dĂ©but de ce qui se passe actuellement. Je pense que des PDF gratuits peuvent ĂȘtre trouvĂ©s en ligne, mais j'ai perdu les liens. Mais un autre homme qui a Ă©crit une grande partie de ces banquiers Ă©tait le professeur Antony Sutton, et bon nombre de ses livres fondateurs sont tĂ©lĂ©chargeables gratuitement sur sa page Wikipedia.
[/CITATION]

It is already happening in South Africa. Day 11 of no alcohol no smokes. But the lockdown and tough additional measures against the Corona virus seems to proliferate domestic violence, like in the UK? Tomorrow morning I am going to make a smoking schedule for my heets. I have 19 packs for 10 days which should be far more than enough. However, if the circus is extended with another month then ....
After reading the UK news, I’m thinking that it must have been a very high up directive from world lenders to the extent that governments were told you either do a, b, c, d or you will not see any money. We saw both Moody’s and Fitch downgrading SA in minute succession before weekend, while in lockdown. Programming is complete here and the virus related numbers are irrelevant. Only finances are relevant. Go figure banks are an essential industry. Lovely!
Can it be an AI that made all this extraordinary Plan? Did a human mind can organized all of this? Our PTB are morons, first of all. So maybe is AI that did all of this, and voilĂ ! Everything fits.

Yes i notice this flashing green and red from about 2 weeks in the sky at night, but i don't know if it Sirius ? I am living in the south of France near Italy and my view is straight South, i can see the flashing up on my right like 2 o'clock. In winter i have Orion up in front of me.
I noticed it last evening and thought it was Venus. That was the brightest display that I can remember seeing. It was changing colors that were very noticeable. I wonder if it is reacting to the electrical nature of the comet that I could barely see because of the moonlight.

Well, to me it seems like a perfect play. Non cooperation between nations during this crisis will be made to seem like a huge issue (like Trump blocking sales of med equipment to Canada, for example) and the solution will be a global organisation designed to have overriding authority in a time of global crisis, which is intended to be perpetual from now on. Didn't Gordon Brown already call for global governance to fight COVID? They might be letting it play out independently so they can swoop in as saviours with their ready made global institutions.

Back
Top Bottom