0 New Year

I think there is a big difference.
Association, when reading "0 new year", has been "no new year" or "none new year", like it was pointed that "0" could mean.

Or it could mean that there is transitional year(0 year) and then new year(after transition) coming while new year 0 sounds it is only transitional year. But on the other hand also there could be no difference between those two depending on context, it could mean zero is new year and new year is zero, which is same.

Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or something like that?

A: Some.

It came to my mind how are those on 4D going to feed from 3D when many on 3D will be dead, even if some survive there do not think they would last 1000 years. On the other hand maybe it has something to do with Maruts and creating food there.

stellar said:
MrEightFive said:
Do not forget this post:

Laura said:
Actually, context means a lot... in this case, as "5 more years!" was finished... my mental question was "what do you mean?" and then came "2 go!" and then my mental question was "before what?" and the answer came: "0 new year!" and I understood that it meant the beginning of a new era.

The thought I had on "2 go" is '2 what'? People, cities, nations, etc. It can only be assumed to mean years or maybe not. And 'go where'? :/

Something that sticks out in my head is that the phrase as illustrated in the transcript can have a multifaceted meaning or not. Depending on the intended method of transmission ( of said information).

For example. If one wanted to convey this idea knowing that writing it down and someone subsequently reading it would be the first line of transmission, then I think it would be reasonable to assume that care was taken in how it was written as well as what words were used.

However, given the context above by laura i'm almost leaning towards the possibility of '2 go' being a result of the fact that it was telepathically communicated before coming through the board. Thinking about telepathy in general I am somewhat convinced that you wouldn't always telepathically communicate to someone with the cumbersome aspect of spoken or written words but rather use shortcuts and even visuals. If I wanted to ask for a cup of water telepathically the best way would be to send the scene of me drinking water rather than asking in english in my head. Furthermore, the scene of me drinking water would be universal and is more easily conveyed rather than trying to translate to someone else's native language.

So maybe the the "2 go" was how it was telepathically received because there was no reason to literally transmit "to go" when "2 go" does just fine.
At least that would seem practical in my opinion.

And the other thing I thought about is that in computer science you commonly begin counting at 0 as opposed to 1. Zero is the beginning of a new list, array, or in this case "a new era"? I'm not sure if that's what they were going for but it makes sense. Zero also means infinity iirc from one of the transcripts. Anything that exist or materializes begins at a point of infinite configurations until it collapses into a definite form or structure. But that just adds an entirely new layer to this. osit.

Edit: For additions and clarity. Sorry.

Also thinking about what was previously posted about the april drop dead date and how originally the "new year" was typically celebrated around the end of march. If the number 2 did hold some significance with respect to time I guess we could hypothesize that June is 2 months away from June. Hmm.

That may be a stretch but it would make sense if there was a purpose behind those three separate sentences/ideas lining up to an end point so to say.

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Usually when you put "more" in a sentence, even though you can say afterwards "more"(indirectly- 2 go!) it would not have so much sense. I guess it is only 5 more years 2(to) go, until it is "basta! - no new year, like "forget about it!" but not really in the sense that everything would be necessary and entirely wiped out but that time won't make a difference in correspondence with the present situation. Who will give a darn about time when something crucial can happen(except survival related timings)? Maybe days won't be counted anymore, time might gain a new sense, perspective. It is very important to think about what changes if our perception/definition/meaning of time will modify. Is time related to how we see the world? Maybe a new transition. There are a lot of thoughts about this.
If they imprinted some symbols in this phrase I think 0 is what should be on the focus. What do we know about 0?
This is one thought, but another could be valid - Gloria's post.

I get the feeling that '2 go' is important. It could be a statement quite separate from '5 years' or it could even be a double barrelled clue. The C's love their cryptic clues!. I feel that if they meant 'to go', as in 2 years 'to go', that's what they would have said. But what do they mean? 'Two go somewhere'? 'To go somewhere'?

The meaning behind 'zero' new year translates to me to mean nil, nothing, as in maybe there will be no new year as we know it, no 31 January 2014 celebrations. Maybe it's the fiscal new year.

All I know for sure is that I'm very :/ !

Or maybe it is just '5 years to go' and that's it! No deep meaning behind and we are looking answers where there aren't, although it could be asked on a new session why using a 2 instead of 'to'! Because interpretations of this could be maaaany!

irjO said:
Or maybe it is just '5 years to go' and that's it! No deep meaning behind and we are looking answers where there aren't, although it could be asked on a new session why using a 2 instead of 'to'! Because interpretations of this could be maaaany!

I think they were just being clever conflating 2 with to in excitement. That is my opinion. :phaser:

I think the "2 go" is a way to say that there is variability in time even if the event of macro collapse is near. It also seems a way to keep us in an alert void.

The 1000 years interpretation feels right to me (maybe wishful thinking) since as Laura said once there is a lot of work for to do and that suggested that the wave is in a way waiting for us . The frame of time given not fit with what the C's have said is in the list "for to do" for Laura and company before the wave arrives. . Ra said that in order to graduate we need to be 50 % STO 50 % SAS. how many of you feel that we have arrived to this stage? I don't. Not even remotely. So this is something that can take a lot of time, maybe lifetimes. But with an equalized field in a pseudo 4 density state (the millennium stage) where there is less pressure over soul, this change can be eased. For me "0 new year" is the beginning of this millennium. (This is only speculation)

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4Th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?

A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.

Has been this decision formally taken? How has been taken? what can convince us that this is a possibility ? there is precedent in history?. I feel intuitively that it is possible but I don't think this is something one can respond factually.

Puck said:
I find all these banker 'suicides' since January to be indicative of something... not sure what though. This guy connects some dots pretty intelligently, osit.

_http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10482

January 11, 2014

MISSING: David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room, went for a walk on Saturday, January 11, 2014 near his New Jersey home and disappeared without a trace. Mr. Bird was a reporter of the oil and commodity markets which happened to be under investigation by the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for price manipulation.

January 26, 2014

DECEASED: Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, was reportedly found dead under undisclosed circumstances.

DECEASED: William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank, was found hanging in his home from an apparent suicide. It is important to note that Deutsche Bank is under investigation for reportedly hiding $12 billion in losses during the financial crisis and for potentially rigging the foreign exchange markets. The allegations are similar to the claims the institution settled in 2013 over involvement in rigging the Libor interest rates.

January 27, 2014

DECEASED: Karl Slym, 51, Managing director of Tata Motors was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. Police said he “could” have committed suicide. He was staying on the 22nd floor with his wife, and was attending a board meeting in the Thai capital.

January 28, 2014

DECEASED: Gabriel Magee, 39, a JP Morgan employee, died after reportedly “falling” from the roof of its European headquarters in London in the Canary Wharf area. Magee was vice president at JPMorgan Chase & Co’s (JPM) London headquarters.

Gabriel Magee, a Vice President at JPMorgan in London, plunged to his death from the roof of the 33-story European headquarters of JPMorgan in Canary Wharf. Magee was involved in “Technical architecture oversight for planning, development, and operation of systems for fixed income securities and interest rate derivatives” based on his online Linkedin profile.

It’s important to note that JPMorgan, like Deutsche Bank, is under investigation for its potential involvement in rigging foreign exchange rates. JPMorgan is also reportedly under investigation by the same U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for its alleged involvement in rigging the physical commodities markets in the U.S. and London.

Regarding the initial reports of his death, journalist Pam Martens of Wall Street on Parade astutely exposed the controlled, scripted details of the media accounts surrounding Magee’s death in an article written on February 9, 2014. Ms. Martens writes:

“According to numerous sources close to the investigation of Gabriel Magee’s death, almost nothing thus far reported about his death has been accurate. This appears to stem from an initial poorly worded press release issued by the Metropolitan Police in London which may have been a result of bad communications between it and JPMorgan or something more deliberate on someone’s part.” [Emphasis added].

Ms. Martens also notes:

No solid evidence exists currently to suggest that the death was a suicide. In fact, there is a strong piece of evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Magee had emailed his girlfriend, Veronica, on the evening of January 27 to say that he was about to leave the office and would see her shortly. [Emphasis added].

Based on information she developed, it appears likely that Magee did not meet his fate on the morning his body was discovered, but hours earlier. Considering the possibility that Magee might now have died in the manner publicized, Ms. Martens offers speculation, and notes it as such:

If Magee became aware that incriminating emails, instant messages, or video teleconferences were not turned over in their entirety to Senate investigators or Justice Department prosecutors, that might be reason enough for his untimely death.

Looking at the death of Magee in the context of a larger conspiracy, it is difficult not to suspect foul play and media manipulation.

January 29, 2014

DECEASED: Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investment for five years, was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State. Dueker was reported missing on January 29, 2014. Police stated that he “could have” jumped over a fence and fallen 15 meters to his death, and are treating the case as a suicide.

Before joining Russell Investments, Dueker was an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis from 1991 to 2008. There he served as an associate editor of the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics and was editor of Monetary Trends, a monthly publication of the St. Louis Federal Reserve.

In November 2013, the New York Times reported that Russell Investments was one of several investment companies that were under subpoena from New York State regulators investigating potential “pay-to-play” schemes involving New York pension funds.

February 3, 2014

DECEASED: Ryan Henry Crane, 37, was the Executive Director in JPMorgan’s Global Equities Group. Of particular relevance is that Crane oversaw all of the trade platforms and had close working ties with the now deceased Gabriel Magee of JPMorgan’s London desk. The ties between Mr. Crane and Mr. Magee are undeniable and outright troublesome. The cause of death has not yet been determined, pending the results of a toxicology report.

February 6, 2014

DECEASED: Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title, a company he founded in 2001. Talley and his company were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death. He was found in the garage of his Colorado home by a family member who called authorities. Talley reportedly died from seven or eight “self-inflicted” wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

An interesting topic for the radio show maybe.

And it's not just the banksters, weren't a lot of high ranking people in the
military fired recently? These two events are probably linked somehow.
We also can't leave out the google robotics connection as well as NSA spying.

Just a couple of clarifications/speculations of my own. First, Ra said to graduate to 4th Density, one must be either more than 50% Service to Others or at least 95% Service to Self (and both seem extremely difficult for average 3rd Density STS humans during normal times - i.e. not at the end of the Grand Cycle/since the "Fall" progressing to the next transition in the Cycle). The other thing is that the C's have said that graduating to 4th Density can happen as STS or STO, obviously. But they also seem to have implied here and there that when the Wave arrives, if enough progress has been made in 3rd Density Lessons (where repeating them would not be useful), then those who are ready, transition to 4th Density (perhaps along with the planet - can have 3rd D Earth & 4th D Earth). Some may "die" and go to 5th Density and then reincarnate in 4D, and others may transition to 4D while remaining alive (and go through certain physical changes/upgrades, etc. along with awareness / consciousness). AFTER that, we may need to make the choice to remain STS or change to STO (which will be much easier to do when in 4D as the "playing field is leveled" and there's not such an unequal amount of influence/domination from STS above 3D). Just thought I'd clarify/summarize all that. FWIW.

Another thing they said was "Just wait and see". , I guess it is also important since we will not know anything for sure. But it is also interesting how we can see our brain craving for absolute certainty sometimes.

This may be way out in left field but, "zero" 0, had an ancient meaning of "the non-being, being.

from The Cross of the Magi page 28-29

https://archive.org/stream/crossofmagiunvei00higg#page/28/mode/2up

Ok, so the thousand year period is AFTER. Minas Tirith, Altair and Seeking Truth thanks for your explanations.

Windmill knight
I think this part is important:

Me too. I think what Windmill knight has to say is worth repeating.

Quote from: Cs

We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

So I interpret this year as being an important milestone, with something clearly significant happening, but in the end only part of a large process that can take several years and develops in stages. It might be that the big event of this year is only noticed or appreciated by people paying attention, and the rest will just go on with their lives as usual. If you think about huge historical changes, they can happen through a period longer than a few lifetimes, but in cosmic events that is still very fast. Unless you get hit by a big comet - then all would change in one go... But suppose that we have the type of weather we've been having recently for a few decades into the future: storms, floods, blizzards, droughts, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc. That would be enough to make our way of life unrecognizable on a global scale after a generation or two, even if not one of such events was 'the world's end' on its own.

If the macro-collapse refers to the Wave, then perhaps we will start seeing more and more high-strangeness and paranormal events happening all over the place, with most people brushing them away as they always do, until after some "time" (years? decades?) they become so common that those who can, find themselves already more 'over there' (4D) than 'over here' (3D).

The year 0 can also refer to the beginning of a new way of life, but again, it can start in such a small scale that it would be unremarkable for most people, and it would only be significant when looking back after decades.

Or it can be a combination of any or all of the above.

Too true--as a long time reader of SOTT and Forum member, I have seen so many changes to our world unfold in "baby steps" to the reality that most people accept today.
I remember when the Cs first spoke of debit cards becoming the primary mode of conducting everyday transactions and thinking--WTH? no way. Now, can you even recall what
life was like when we were writing checks all over the place and having to go a bank for cash as there were no ATMs?

Before we can hardly notice it, "normal" life on this planet is passed on--many people are looking for the spectacular, overt, headliner changes when we are already in the most scary future I would never have imagined 20 years ago. It appears to me we have already "crossed over" if you will to a new world and the process continues to unfold right before our eyes.

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Just a thought.

Maybe the '0' means the 'BIG' approaching celestial object that is......bringing some 'FRIENDS'. ;D
Due to the increase earth activities like the snow/ice weather, earthquakes, volcanoes....etc without much action from the sun
may indicate something is coming this way.

a thread discussing about the volcanoes that come alive almost at the same time.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33168.0.html

Another thing '2 go' may mean 2 more months, 2 more weeks or 2 more fortnight?

edit: added the thread

Back
Top Bottom