11 jokes only smart people will understand

I had to look up the Bechdel as well and Higgs Boson. And thanks for the explanation of Oct 31/Dec 25.

I had to look up Bechdel too.

Shakespeare walks into a pub. The landlord says, "we can’t serve you — you’re bard".

Laura said:
There are some jokes so intellectual, so utterly above the average IQ range, they elicit head scratches and confused weeping in a corner.

If you get the following jokes, then hats off to you, you smarty pants!

If not... well, not to worry, there's always Google.

1. What do you get if you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

2. Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.

3. I tried walking up a hill without a watch but had neither the time nor the inclination.

4. What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

5. What do you get when you cross an octopus with a cow? A reprimand from the Scientific Integrity and Professional Ethics Committee and immediate withdrawal of your grant funding.

6. Your mum is so mean, she has no standard deviation.

7. A German asks for a martini. "Dry?" says the bartender. "Nein, just one."

8. Two women walk into a bar and discuss the Bechdel test.

9. Pavlov is sitting at a bar, when all of the sudden the phone rings. Pavlov gasps, "Oh no, I forgot to feed the dogs".

10. How many Marxists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, the lightbulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.

11. I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

80% - The German Drei is quite funny

“Your mama is so mean…:rotfl:

I got nearly all of them, but I imagine there’s some head scratching going on in the Google building. “Bechdel”🤔

Back
Top Bottom