2008 Crop Circles

Pinkerton said:
essence said:
and all the while humans are making a hellufa big deal out of it, being amazed at the complex symbolism, some even dedicating their entire lives
to study -in fact- post-it notes..

Apologies if I am taking this more seriously than you meant it, but isn't that kinda throwing the baby out with the bathwater? I would say that some contain something of importance. One bad seed does not spoil a whole harvest.

Hello Pinkerton,

no, I was really just joking, should have added a smily, or even more appropriate: shouldn't have added this noise at all. I was pretty mechanical here and simply jumped for Tigersoap's joke. My apologies!
I was reading the thread with great interest, I always found Crop Circles amazing and decoding their symbolic meanings to be a topic I'd study some more in due time. It was just my mind playing me -via a joke that was in fact ridiculing "those" people- and I was not vigilant enough.

Laurel said:
New CC at Avebury Down, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 28th September

Almost funny! I've googled for 3, 6, 12, 21, while counting the small, medium and large sized circles and come up with that at #3 link:

_http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen%2017:3;%2018:12;%2021:6&version=49

Genesis 17:3; Genesis 18:12; Genesis 21:6 (New American Standard Bible)

"Abram (A)fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,[...]"

"Sarah laughed to herself, saying, 'After I have become old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?'"

"Sarah said, 'God has made (A)laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me.'"

Jokes apart, the shape of this new cross-like crop reminds me the one that was filmed while two bight lights spiralled over a field, all the circles being connected with thin lines. This one too was a little bit 'tilded' on one side, and so someone said it was fake.

To 3D Res. here: that blog was big news to also me, only thing I remembered so far is that at a certain point Colin Andrews went 'the other side'... it just looked like he was threatened someway, oh my!

Dantem said:
To 3D Res. here: that blog was big news to also me, only thing I remembered so far is that at a certain point Colin Andrews went 'the other side'... it just looked like he was threatened someway, oh my!

Yes, well it certainly seems that way. But it isn't so much that he went to the other side; it's more that he always was on the other side, going by the damning evidence in that blog. He seems to be little more than an attention-seeking, egocentric charlatan, gaining people's respect and increasing his authority through blatant lies about his credentials.

Julian: Thanks for that research. It's pretty convincing, and just shows up people like Silva as having an obvious agenda that is unperturbed by the facts. I'm actually disappointed with him, but then again I shouldn't really be surprised: I bought his book "Secret in the Fields" and for the most part it contains good concrete evidence, but there are several times when he goes off on some nonsensical New Age tangent.

As for the most recent formation: it could be real, it could be fake. It's really impossible to tell with that single aerial photograph. The supposed asymmetry is not as bad as what some people might think. There is a slight curvature on the three vertically aligned circles on both of the arms, but notice that this curvature is more or less symmetrical about the central axis of the cross; that is, the curves face each other. The other thing to take into consideration is the lie of the land: slight undulations can distort what would otherwise be perfectly symmetrical. Different camera angles will show varying levels of distortion.

anart said:
Hmmm - a serious lack of symmetry on that one - possibly man-made?

Yes, i think so. That's the word at CCC, too. They are reporting that all the laid plants are smashed and dead on the ground, including the “construction lines” that run under the pattern throughout.

Didn't the Cs say that 4D STS is also in the circle-making business? Is this one perhaps of their making, what with the crushed plants and the asymmetry?

Redrock12 said:
Didn't the Cs say that 4D STS is also in the circle-making business? Is this one perhaps of their making, what with the crushed plants and the asymmetry?

Apparently crop circles are usually made by 6D STO :

941102 said:
Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?
A: Us. You bet.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?
A: Messages to world. All.

But sometimes the message might come from another source :

020914 said:
Q: (L) Okay. I think that answers the question. Now I want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is "whodunnit"?
A: It was produced via 4th density technology.
Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?
A: STS.
Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...
A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.
Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?
A: Consortium.

I hope this is not OT, but seems related:

I did not make the connection linking Colin Andrews to Crop Circles
until Laura has recently posted some really interesting information
in the following link (in case others may have missed it too):

"Colin Andrews - Crop Circle Charlatan?"
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2125.msg72501;topicseen#msg72501

FWIW,
Dan

please look at this analysis in the crop circle connectors´s page about the avebury down formation:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/aveburydown/aveburydown2008.html

REPORT:

This pattern was first reported on September 29th 2008 by Tammy Tamx, a contributor to the CCC forum, which is where Tamx first posted the images of the pattern. By the 30th of September Tammy Tamx had been altered to Tammi Paxman on the forum. Photo credit to that name above. Adolescent use of pseudonyms has become curious indeed.

Paxman says “It looks to be about 700 feet in length”! When measuring the central axis of the pattern the tape pulled tight at 700 feet.

Paxman says there is an “interesting bar-code at the edge of the field too”.

The “bar-code” is a strip of irregular seeding of the maize plants. No crops are laid in this area of the field.

On the ground the cross is generally a mess.. All the laid plants are severely damaged, in some areas the plants are smashed and dead or dyeing on the ground. Similar physical damage effects to the plants were also very apparent on the “construction lines” that run under the pattern throughout.

Charles R Mallett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Scientist Comments On “Digital Barcode”

September 28, 2008 email to Earthfiles: “The new cross in maize on September 28, 2008, appears at first glance to be authentic, and shows a ‘barcode signature’ off to one side. It might be ASCII, since its first few digits (reading left to right, standing near the cross) look like 00100000, which was a ‘word spacer’ in the Crabwood message: [ See 081902 Earthfiles about alien face in Winchester wheat and 081902EarthfilesUpdate about code analysis.]

01 (start)
01000010S (B)
01100101S (e)
01110111S (w)
01100001S (a)
01110010S (r)
01100101S (e)
00100000S (space) ”

"Ball of Light" show filmed over the stunning crop formation at

Westwoods, Lockeridge, first reported on the 17th July.

http://www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk/westwood2008bols.htm

Good photos of crops here : http://www.linternaute.com/science/magazine/photo/crops-circles-un-phenomene-bien-mysterieux/crops-circles-un-phenomene-bien-mysterieux.shtml

and here : http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/

quote author=Black Swan link=topic=9319.msg70302#msg70302 date=1221275113]

_http://www.svpvril.com/svpnotes/Interference_35526.html

I just started exploring this with this article by Dale Pond. Here's a short excerpt:

Pond said:
It Really is a Musical Universe!
by Dale Pond
November, 1999
This article appeared in the Winter 2000 Edition of the
University of Science and Philosophy's quarterly magazine, The Cosmic Light

The Theory of a Musical Universe1

"The universe consists solely of waves of motion." relates Walter Russell in chapter 31 of A New Concept of the Universe. Another way of saying this is: "There exists nothing other than vibration." In Russell's statement lies the base for his next blast at orthodoxy's belief in a material universe: "Any theory which cannot find a fitting place within the wave has no other place for it in Nature." Hard words for sure but can they stand up to scrutiny? Is it possible to create a paradigm of nature that is structured entirely on wave or vibration theory? Investigating the pioneer work of John W. Keely's Sympathetic Vibratory Physics2 would lead us to believe this is so.

Vibrations are harmonious to one another when their aliquot parts (factors and/or products) are the same. When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously. In this case the vibrations of each aggregate or chord and the vibrations active between each are forming unisons or coincident harmonics and are therefore called sympathetic vibrations. Vibrations are considered enharmonic when their aliquot parts or factors are not similar. Most vibrations will have similar factors and/or products and a few dissimilar factors and/or products thereby giving rise to varying degrees of harmony or dissonance whichever the case may be...

_http://www.svpvril.com/musicuni.html

Is anyone else familiar with this work/concept? i find it pretty interesting but thought i'd check in to see if anyone knew of this work and had some insight into it before investing much more time in it. Do you think this could be relevant?

[/quote]

Hi Black Swan,

I was just going to post a link from Dale Pond and was checking whether his name was already here on the forum.
I have been reading a brochure about how these Dynaspheres are created and was really touched by it, even tried to start a project of getting one of them done, but this project broke down in fact before it really started.
At the moment I think a lot about vibrations and musical sounds - I think they are important and you can create a good "vibration" when you bring the right tones . . . bad spirits cannot be where there are good sounds, I guess.

:flowers: :knitting: :wizard: :knitting:

Back
Top Bottom