2010 Crop Circles

its been decoded
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/somewhereinwiltshire/comments.html

golden ratio

I have to wonder about some people and their interpretations. The analysis revealing the golden rule makes sense to me as a component of the message, and this person makes no declaration their interpretation represents the entire message.

However, some of those who think they have the answers don't even seem to put in the effort to decode and give their faculties over to some entity alleging to be the CC's creator. From somewhere on the page (_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/somewhereinwiltshire/comments.html):

Today is Monday, 21 June, the solstice and I'm here to take a message from our crop circle maker friends in regard to the pattern which arrived today, and interestingly they told us a couple of weeks ago that they would put down a message for the solstice (see _http://www.the2012countdown.com/The_2012_Time_Line.php ) and so I checked this morning and lo and behold, there it was!!! So I am interested to see what they have to say about this pattern and so I call our crop circle maker a friend forth, and he is saying;
This, as you can see has been laid down as a geometric pattern. It is encoded in a way and it carries an encoding that once more the subconscious will understand and you can see that the pattern is bounded by a solid circle and there are some segments filled in and others not; and one person has already identified that they are 20 slices and 12 rings and yes, it is a message about 2012, so that individual has done very well. I would also say that, as you can see there are parts filled in and parts not, and you can look at this as being like a pie and part of that pie has been filled in and others not, and the information that is coming in that humanity needs to understand, if you like to complete the pie to complete the understanding that is required before the arrival of those energies of the December 2012 solstice, that only some of the knowledge is in place and it's in fragments.

Yes, some of it has come in as a sizeable piece and you could look at the circle around the outside and the sizeable piece, you could say which is filling in various segments of the pattern as coming forth with this solstice, and so it is an important piece of the puzzle that needs to be understood, that needs to be in place before that December 2012 solstice. But as you can see, it is only a piece of the puzzle. It is far from the entire picture, and so you can also see there have been other segments that have come in in the same way. There is a largish piece in the middle that has filled in a number of segments and this too, you could say has come forth along your path but there is much more to fill in, and in some ways humanity will not understand the complete pie, you could say until all of it is filled in and that will be filled in as you proceed through the next 2 1/2 years. So that is the message of this pattern.

Some have asked why we put this pattern in this place, where the farmer or farm manager was not happy to have this pattern. We are not driven so much by whether the farmer is happy to have the pattern there or not. We are driven by where there is suitable material to work with that meets our telluric energy requirements and is in an area where it is most likely to be spotted. So for our purposes, it meets our primary criteria. We do prefer to have them in places where humanity can get access to them, for the reasons we’ve spoken about before in terms of these being, you could say like temples and also because of the energy that is placed in the grain, so that where it can be harvested separately, that is to be encouraged. And this is all we have to say about this pattern.

I can't figure out what dressing should go with that word salad to cover up the bad taste it would leave on the palette. In fact, I don't think it should be eaten at all.

Gonzo

Yes, we discussed last year how the interpretations on the cropcircleconnector site lean strongly toward word salad, and often even wishful thinking (very subjective). I don't find them particularly helpful. I also think there's more to this design than their conclusions, but I'm lacking the time at the moment to delve into it. The fact that they're also linking it to 2012 is a warning sign - why not 1220? ;)

I have stopped wasting time reading the "explanations" at CC Connector and just skip straight to the field report. If the plant condition is still viable, I then go back and ponder the pics.

I was quite amused when the Cs related that they modified a fake. That had to have the STS gang in a quandary. :lol:

gonzorama said:
Another formation has been reported, it looks like a mathematical code or message!

Xtra-MG4095.jpg

First look impression was : "Are these 4D STS obsessing with math again?".
And oddly enough, golden ratio comes up.

But now I'm not really sure if this one is fake...
It reminds me of Stonehenge for some reason (seen from above).

This one made me think of a nuclear radiation symbol.

Almost, but not quite.

http://www.amazon.com/Nuclear-Radiation-Symbol-Embroidered-Danger/dp/B0024BGSE0

It looks like the doodles I used to do in High School instead of taking notes. Really. :cool:

But interestingly, when I moved the page up and down, especially noticed this on cropcircleconnector.com's site, it almost animates as you scroll up and down the page. :/

There's that program, Swirlies, that loads and spins crop circle designs, some of which have unusual effects, when spun around quickly. :D

On the other hand, what isn't unusual about crop circles (outside of the government harassment to those who
attempt to seriously research them). :zzz:

And here's the latest one, from UK, Savernake Forest, near Marlborough, Wiltshire. Reported 23rd June:

Savernake2010a.jpg

Nice one, it almost gives me the impression of surfaces in 3d with all the lines in the shapes.
Somehow it looks familiar as if it came from some sci-fi symbol I've seen already.
When I see the shapes it's like I could fold them in my mind into an other configuration, or I could see them rotating but I don' t know how :)

Alana said:
And here's the latest one, from UK, Savernake Forest, near Marlborough, Wiltshire. Reported 23rd June:

Savernake2010a.jpg

I see a 3 dimension cube covered by a stretched web that is either in the motion of been put on or pull off it. The circle behind may be the sun or it effect upon the cube that indicate for me 3 density earth and I tend to think that the web is push away from the cube as the circle exercising the force is behind it. Make me think of the unusual activity of the sun at the present time and it effect on gravity and gravity as being the binder and it effect on density. Could be that the earth is escaping it sts frequency prison. LOL I may be to optimistic here I know. :whistle:

I see a 3 dimension cube covered by a stretched web that is either in the motion of been put on or pull off it. The circle behind may be the sun or it effect upon the cube that indicate for me 3 density earth and I tend to think that the web is push away from the cube as the circle exercising the force is behind it. Make me think of the unusual activity of the sun at the present time and it effect on gravity and gravity as being the binder and it effect on density. Could be that the earth is escaping it sts frequency prison. LOL I may be to optimistic here I know. :whistle:

I always prefer not to speculate about the meanigs in CC but i hope you are right :D :D :D

This year i have to admit that i have the impresion that there are a lot of fake CC

Edit=Quotes

I always prefer not to speculate about the meanigs in CC but i hope you are right :D :D :D

This year i have to admit that i have the impresion that there are a lot of fake CC

I have the same impression and this last one gave me that impression yesterday when I first saw it. It's difficult to know for sure with out any ground analysis but I just wanted to share my thought.

Laurentien said:

I have the same impression and this last one gave me that impression yesterday when I first saw it. It's difficult to know for sure with out any ground analysis but I just wanted to share my thought.

I've been equally skeptical. They just seem messier than usual, for lack of a better term. This latest one, posted by Alana, is a nice image but it doesn't seem to hit me like the ones I assume are authentic. This is all just a subjective interpretation, of course, so I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom