2010 Crop Circles

Akopirnas said:
One more fact that its not necessary to use an infinity sign in a logo...

Hi Akopirnas, I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying you feel that the FOTCM logo should not have an infinity sign in it? I don't really understand what you are saying and I don't want to jump to any premature conclusions so could you please clarify on this?

Akopirnas said:
One more fact that its not necessary to use an infinity sign in a logo...

Edit: Yes, they can be many other things, if we set aside the logo and come back to see to objectivity way. The imagination flies, and not is all good. And if we think over and over on the CC and logo PaleoChristian, it's more like a fascination with the resemblance. would change the true meaning of the CC. Not all CC, are made by Cass. However, there are an infinite of things.

A logo can represent many things, according to the perception of each person, in case of not knowing their true meaning. But when it says its meaning, is the only way in which a group understands and can see the same meaning. However, if you place a familiar meaning for this group, is as to create a veil. and the true meaning is hidden. However, even knowing the real meaning of the logo, may have subjective opinions that want to give another meaning, and this would be denial.

Alma.Innovadora said:
...and the true meaning is hidden.

Yes. So, its not only my "feeling". Hidden is much better. Those hidden signs are in very many crop circles.
That was my remark only. Probably because use of such symbol is more ethical question for me.

It is interesting, that symbols in crop circles are not in rigid structure, as though reminding us about a free will. Although they stay in spirals, in infinitive movement.

Laura said: "I like so many of these so much that I'm thinking that they can ALL be used as variations on the "official logo symbol" in one way or another. They can be on letterhead, cards, jewelry, just a whole host of applications and with CHOICES for everyone!"

Akopirnas said:
Alma.Innovadora said:
...and the true meaning is hidden.
Yes. So, its not only my "feeling". Hidden is much better. Those hidden signs are in very many crop circles.
That was my remark only. Probably because use of such symbol is more ethical question for me.

It is interesting, that symbols in crop circles are not in rigid structure, as though reminding us about a free will. Although they stay in spirals, in infinitive movement.

Laura said: "I like so many of these so much that I'm thinking that they can ALL be used as variations on the "official logo symbol" in one way or another. They can be on letterhead, cards, jewelry, just a whole host of applications and with CHOICES for everyone!"

The translator will not let me clearly understand your comment. Because you prefer keep hidden this signs?

One of the functions of the CC, part of CSS is that indirect access to the knowledge they give us. Therefore, it can not remain hidden, How you learn, if the sign is hidden?

The Orus's eye and the pyramid, have hidden their true meaning, and many people have, objects in their houses aspiring to have a full life of absolute happiness, and money. Only a materialistic life. The real meaning, be food for SAS is hidden. Very hidden. Many symbols have been delivered to humanity, with a false meaning or the progress of generation, have corrupted its true meaning. That would be how to keep a secret sign, but if it is for learning, why that has to be kept hidden?

To understand things better. You could spend the full link on the topic discussed, where Laura makes the comment, thank you.

As wonderful as the latest design is, I have to question its authenticity. If you look at the curve on the far right-hand edge, you will notice it's not that smooth. It appears to have slight bumps in it as if the creator couldn't get the curvature quite right and so had to correct it several times.

There is a new one, but right now without any arial shots:

yarnbury2010a.jpg

The first impression is, it looks a little bit small.

The Field Reports at the CC website seem to suggest that the above crop circle in Gawan's post, might be a fake.

My opinion is that it's too small...but that's just me.

Yes, to me this one (above, posted by gonzorama) looks messy, for lack of a better term. You can see it particularly in the lower right corner of the triangle at the bottom. It almost seems to droop.
I'm betting this one was made in 3D from the ground.

Hmm...

Reminds me of :

0511-0706-2812-2633_Piece_of_Pizza_clipart_image.jpg

(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]

A: Yes

Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!

A: Yes if you wish!

:lol: Just kidding.

Seems to me it is depecting not only the healthy pizza become manifest, but also the machine or concept that makes it possble.

Food for thought.

Also just kidding.
:rotfl:

Oxajil said:
Hmm...

Reminds me of :

0511-0706-2812-2633_Piece_of_Pizza_clipart_image.jpg

(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]

A: Yes

Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!

A: Yes if you wish!

:lol: Just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom