2010 Crop Circles

Shijing said:
abstract said:
This is marvelous... Those farmers in UK are a creative bunch
I hope that was a joke. You can't seriously tell me that a farmer would want to destroy their own crops for the sake of amusement?!

I think it was a joke ;)

I took it as a joke too. Sarcastic. Like that phrase in one of the sott promo posters:

"People say that farmers do them with strings and pieces of wood. The sheep must be so proud." :cool:

Yepp, it was a joke. I´m sorry if anyone misunderstood. It is not easy to hit the nail in this text-domain.

Hi everyboby

That's amazing, year after year and go on..... , CC are so beautiful..., I always find myself ravish with the photos.

Terrific job, with the 3D presentation. And their interpretation is so open... that who knows?

Yepp, it was a joke. I´m sorry if anyone misunderstood. It is not easy to hit the nail in this text-domain.

I think it was just me, apologies.

I made an assumption based on the number of posts you had, arne.

It was wrong of me to think that just because someone doesn't have very many posts that they are lacking knowledge on a particular subject. :-[

However, a little "lol" icon would have helped out. :lol:

2jedagk.jpg

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

Manuel said:
Beautiful indeed! Finally the 2010 season is open? :wow:

Agree and this one is really big one. "The crop circle season normally begins in April with them increasing in number to a high point in July and August", as written in article on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1274365/First-crop-circle-2010-spotted-Wiltshire.html

Let's wait and see what we'll have this year :)

PS: Interesting place for the first circle of the year, circle lies close to the Iron Age hill fort of Old Sarum where Romans, Normans and Saxons have all since left their mark. To the right of the mound lies the outline of where the first Salisbury cathedral stood.

Attachments

• first crop circle 2010.jpg
    first crop circle 2010.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 5
Ljubica said:
PS: Interesting place for the first circle of the year, circle lies close to the Iron Age hill fort of Old Sarum where Romans, Normans and Saxons have all since left their mark. To the right of the mound lies the outline of where the first Salisbury cathedral stood.

I took a look around that area on google maps. It turns out the field this one is in is directly adjacent to Old Sarum Airfield. The google maps images clearly show a bunch of airplanes on it so I assume it is still in use. I wonder if this has anything to do with the placement, even if only to increase chance of being spotted? It's so close to the field and oriented in a way that you pretty much can't miss it if you're landing or taking off there.

abstract said:

I think it was just me, apologies.

I made an assumption based on the number of posts you had, arne.

It was wrong of me to think that just because someone doesn't have very many posts that they are lacking knowledge on a particular subject. :-[

However, a little "lol" icon would have helped out. :lol:
;D

You are not alone, this happened also to me some time ago. I guess, a smiley is for writing, what accentuation is for spoken words (tone colour). Or something a long that line. ;)

Ljubica said:
Agree and this one is really big one. "The crop circle season normally begins in April with them increasing in number to a high point in July and August", as written in article on:

I speculated that it may have something to do, because it got colder and that the plants needed more time.

Shijing said:
Alma.Innovadora said:

I like the CC art, Alma.Innovadora -- maybe the C's are suggesting an alternative logo :D

Do not you see the logo more definite?

Positive and negative, two energies subjectively separated completely. But both are part of creation. The positive energy, has its negative side. The negative energy, has its positive side. From an objective point. The light can not exist without dark. If the being, is conscious or not, both energies, are contained inside. And a being conscious, STS or STO are separated. but they are still part of the creator.

I'm trying to understand it better, i have many notes that I have drawn the attention of other books, now i'm reading The Fourth Way, and i'm trying to understand the physical mechanism and the manipulation by energies of SAS-4D.

Edit: removed duplicate picture

A.I said:
Positive and negative, two energies subjectively separated completely. But both are part of creation. The positive energy, has its negative side. The negative energy, has its positive side. From an objective point. The light can not exist without dark. If the being, is conscious or not, both energies, are contained inside. And a being conscious, STS or STO are separated. but they are still part of the creator.

Yes, for me this one is reminiscent of the three forces. :)

Gurdjieff's Law of Three states that each phenomenon, from the cosmic to the sub-atomic, springs from the interaction of three forces: the first, or Holy Affirming, being active; the second, or Holy Denying, passive; and the third, or Holy Reconciling, neutralizing.

Black Swan said:
A.I said:

Yes, for me this one is reminiscent of the three forces. :)

Gurdjieff's Law of Three states that each phenomenon, from the cosmic to the sub-atomic, springs from the interaction of three forces: the first, or Holy Affirming, being active; the second, or Holy Denying, passive; and the third, or Holy Reconciling, neutralizing.

I have not read about Gurdjieff's, but I understand the law. However, i must read about it to understand in a deeper way. Thanks for the tip.

Ask_a_debtor said:
Ljubica said:

I took a look around that area on google maps. It turns out the field this one is in is directly adjacent to Old Sarum Airfield. The google maps images clearly show a bunch of airplanes on it so I assume it is still in use. I wonder if this has anything to do with the placement, even if only to increase chance of being spotted? It's so close to the field and oriented in a way that you pretty much can't miss it if you're landing or taking off there.

How convenient :D, and the first photos were from the ground??

Alma.Innovadora said:
Shijing said:
Alma.Innovadora said:

I like the CC art, Alma.Innovadora -- maybe the C's are suggesting an alternative logo :D

I'm trying to understand it better, i have many notes that I have drawn the attention of other books, now i'm reading The Fourth Way, and i'm trying to understand the physical mechanism and the manipulation by energies of SAS-4D.

I agree I think it shows us that it is separate but manifest from the one and that is probably what the circle in the middle represents. The manifesting from the one but at the same time is equal but opposite.

celtic said:
Alma.Innovadora said:
Shijing said:
Alma.Innovadora said:

I agree I think it shows us that it is separate but manifest from the one and that is probably what the circle in the middle represents. The manifesting from the one but at the same time is equal but opposite.

The manifesting from the one, precisely :D

Back
Top Bottom