2010 Crop Circles

My speculation based on the 3d drawings is that the 6 curved lines are the wave.

I have no clue about the 7 circles.

The spheres look like the 3rd density earth either merging or splitting with/from the 4th density earth, but it's just a guess.

I feel that it would be way too obvious, but maybe we'll know in time.

anart said:
It starts on 5/5/10 - nice

5+5+2+1= 13 1+3= 4

abstract said:
The spheres look like the 3rd density earth either merging or splitting with/from the 4th density earth, but it's just a guess.

That's my sense, too - a merging of 3D with 4D.

Old-Sarum38.jpg

Oooh, the crop circles are back! (Also good to see that crops are back in Europe)
This one looks like a giant spider to me watching over its eggs - though there are too many legs. XPreNN could be onto something there... Let's see if upcoming circles have organic features in them.

:)

I see the eye of creation reflected on a plane (the vesica pisces with sphere array, in bottom of greater circle) looking into the 4th (density?) sphere. It looks as if, that one could stable the plane(s) in concordance with lines going out from the eye, the 7th 'shelf' would be the all encompassing circle.

Wow, that last one is really beautiful! I like the 3's, 4's and 7's too.

Not sure if it's just due to the photo taken, but I also love the blues, purples, and teal shades to it. Kind of reminds me of the FOTCM logo colors.

Great the new CC season is officially open.

I wonder if it will be as interesting and grand as the 2009 one. Probably more so.
Can't wait. A CC every few days yay :P

Back
Top Bottom