2011 Crop Circles

John! said:
Two of the outer circles look a bit off. Fake?

It looks really suspicious to me too. There are not many "free spaces", only the important parts are cropped down so to speak, so that it takes less work, if made by men.

Anyway also in this one from last year are some lines off, maybe cause of wind/rain, the crop itself and depending when it was created and finally discovered.

cropcircle from last year 10th of May said:
P1070036b.jpg

This one from Chepstow looks really fake to me to. The circles are not round in some places. :cool2:

I was thinking the same , especially when you see the inner circle photo and top of the upper circle.....

Hmm - another uninspiring one. The center looks all asymmetrical as well as some of the 'loops'. Looks like the circle fakers are busier than the circle makers thus far?

anart said:
Hmm - another uninspiring one. The center looks all asymmetrical as well as some of the 'loops'. Looks like the circle fakers are busier than the circle makers thus far?

That is my impression as well.

Nicolas said:
anart said:

That is my impression as well.

Thinking the same. I wonder if differences in earth EM and/or anomalies due to the meteorites dust and sun's activities on earth EM somehow interrupt "making" of original CC's?? :huh:

Ohh, I think the real Joes would have no problem dealing with a little EM and other anomalies ;).

This cropcircle has been reported today at the cropcircleconnector web page, it seems to be authentic :)

DSC0001Hannington-FE.jpg

Hannington-L-2011.jpg

This one does seem to be more authentic then the others previously posted, but the design seems simple enough to be able to fake for a talented CC counterfeiter.

gonzorama said:
This cropcircle has been reported today at the cropcircleconnector web page, it seems to be authentic :)

I just read the field report on this crop circle. He mentions that all the plant stems are broken and have scrape marks on them. Other plants are bent over with the root ball exposed. This doesn't appear to be an STO style crop circle. More like a human type made it.

Nicolas said:
gonzorama said:

I just read the field report on this crop circle. He mentions that all the plant stems are broken and have scrape marks on them. Other plants are bent over with the root ball exposed. This doesn't appear to be an STO style crop circle. More like a human type made it.

you´re right nicolas, it´s a fake one...
DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1219.jpg

what a shame... poor plants

Nicolas said:
gonzorama said:

wow! :scared: what a great deception :thdown:

Back
Top Bottom