2011 Crop Circles

Legolas said:
Psalehesost said:

And in the DCM, also posted on SOTT and elsewhere, there was the "reading" done for the new year and the idea that a window of opportunity for change has closed, and the future of the planet is now relatively set as far as certain catastrophic events of the future go.

As such, perhaps there is simply no further point in delivering more of these messages, since it's now too late.

Speculation, fwiw.

I was thinking about the same in the last days, why so far no, as you wrote genuine circles can be seen (compared to other years it shows a pretty low activity this year). For the speculation, let's wait and see what is happening.

Yeah, me too! It is very strange that we haven't seen any serious genuine crop circles yet. My thought was that the people in the UK have taken their choice and no more will awake, so why bother? This or what Psalehesost describes would be awfully depressing... But maybe there will be a few? It's still early in the year.

Pashalis said:
anart I can't view your link (no member of facebook).
it would be great if you could find that C's transcript

Here is the image of this year's growth over a crop circle from last year:
cropcircledamage.jpg

That looks man-made as well. Interesting how quiet the real circle makers have been this year...

i cant help but think, after the past year of activity, the prevelvence of crop circles in the past has tapered..... the message is no longer there .The recent patterns have either been by 3d making or , after the last pattern, 4d at best. We are in a void right now in crop circle terms. The weather on the planet right now might be an indication of what we are up against. Were at a cross roads...... and thats RIGHT NOW this year. All messages that have been transmitted thought this medium have come and gone there is no more to learn. From this period on id say thats ALL. nothing more....... its over..... end transmission. What we need to do now is read over what we have been sent! surely there was a message in there. We have been told as much. a lesson to be learnt! ive looked them over time and time again but i cant see one...... surely there is one tho?

eta ... what i mean by past is this year

I agree that all these 2011 circles don't 'feel' right. And I'm pretty sure that if they were observed at ground level, that would be obvious.

Just on a subliminal level the real ones seem to 'say' something...though, occasionally and not necessarily by the intent of the makers, some of the fake one's almost have that quality. But so far I haven't seen anything that sings.

I also share the feeling that something may have changed. But, the only way to know that is to keep watching the www.cropcircleconnector.com reports as the season should be gearing up, by past standards. We'll see... :cool2:

Vulcan59 said:
Here is a new one reported on 22nd May. - Source

Barbury_OH800.jpg

It looks like it, if every year similar persons creating these ones, cause the style if every time the same.

Well, unfortunately one crop circle site is down now. :( Cause there it was possible to see almost all cropcircles that appeared over the years.

_http://www.x-cosmos.it/cropcircles/index.php?filterdrzava=&filtergodina=2009&filtermjesec=&Submit=Show+records

It must happened just some days ago, cause I visited the site this week already.

Okay, I did find another site, not with pictures but with some statistics I looked for some weeks ago:

_http://www.kornkreise-forschung.de/textStatistics.htm

kornkreise-forschung said:
ICCA was founded in 1994 and has more than 7000 Crop Circles in over 60 countries listed and continuous to archive every new seasons’s new formations. At each new year ICCA produces a its „Annual Report“ which resembles a statistical review of the past crop Circle year worldwide. We only do list "classical" crop circle formation in which the plants were flattened in a geometrical pattern. Not in cluded are so called "RDF - randomly Downed Formations" or pattern cut into the fields like maize-labyrinths etc. ICCA gets regularly updated, like with the years previous to 1995, so some numbers may change over the time. Please note the to-date stand.

stats010.jpg

This pictures shows a cropcircle record from all countries that appeared in the last years.

I must admit I was disappointed in last year's Crop Circles and thought it wasn't a good sign. It will be interesting to see what will happen this year :(

You could see that from the last, one circle that makes the triangle is bigger than the others. They have improved but it looks simple.

Brunauld said:
You could see that from the last, one circle that makes the triangle is bigger than the others. They have improved but it looks simple.

Actually, I think all three of the circles that are on the triangle are different sizes.

this one does not look very originally to me too.
another man made one ?

Here is one posted on the 31st of May:

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

It has been labaeled as a hoax because of an apparent missing segment not flattened in the bottom right. I hope we get some field reports.

Back
Top Bottom