2011 Crop Circles

Nicolas said:
Here is one posted on the 31st of May:

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

It has been labaeled as a hoax because of an apparent missing segment not flattened in the bottom right. I hope we get some field reports.

But it follows the pattern of the left one, osit, where there is also an empty segment, so we have a little circle inside and four growing circles and in both the fourth is empty.

Ana said:
Nicolas said:

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

It has been labaeled as a hoax because of an apparent missing segment not flattened in the bottom right. I hope we get some field reports.

But it follows the pattern of the left one, osit, where there is also an empty segment, so we have a little circle inside and four growing circles and in both the fourth is empty.

It would be interesting to see what the CC would look like if you could 'close' the three outer rings into the large inner ring (layered) so that they are all stacked on top of each other.

Ana said:
Nicolas said:

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

Yes, it follows and it has that 'quality', which I guess is symmetry and enough complexity, that real ones have. Often, those qualities are followed right down to the level of individual plants. When a whole section of field has breakable plants perfectly woven, braided and such, in patterns, unbroken, that's usually a good sign that human mooks didn't do it. It'll be interesting to see more, as the field photos (hopefully) get posted.

It looks like the image from Mouravieff about A and B influences and the dark magnetic center.

Brunauld said:
It looks like the image from Mouravieff about A and B influences and the dark magnetic center.

That's what came to mind. The bottom circle looked like the magnetic center.

IMO it looks more original than the others.

It could also be an abstract radioactive sign.

Hi all,

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

Seeing the image of this cropcircle I spontaneously thought of a fragment of a post of venusian in the self remembering thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8182.msg255505#msg255505):

venusian said:
To use an imprecise analogy, its like learning to ride a bicycle through an obstacle course at night while juggling 5 objects of different sizes, remembering the whole time to watch a particular star in the sky. With an ultimate goal of being able to constantly watch from the star's point of view! The only way to even begin is to start to analyze the different parts and then to observe everything about the mechanics of riding and juggling- what makes you lose your balance, etc. A great deal of work has to go into that. It might be impossible to remember to look at the star for a long time. But some of the time, after I've learned enough about how to ride, juggle and keep my balance, I might remember to look for the star even if I don't actually see it. With practice I might even remember to look and actually glimpse it.

Odd association, isn't it - but that's what happened imho: a visualization coming through and coming true... Far fetched, I know. fwiw.

Very strange and unusual crop circle formations this year..!

Last crop circles in Russia:

Google Translation: http://translate.google.de/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.5-tv.ru/news/40686/

Video in Russian: http://truba.karelia.pro/video/289503/

Nicolas said:
Well, this is a strange design reported June 2.

WiltonHLSV2_800.jpg

Looks like a one eyed serpent.

I believe this formation is directly related to the prior one with three circles. This depicts a serpent which has just swallowed a circle and has already left a circle behind after digesting it. On to the third circle perhaps???

The three circles depict one which has completely been affected (full circles), one which is partially affected (incomplete circles - 'in transition'), and one which has yet to be affected (blank - no circles).

But what do the circles represent? Densities? Physical planets? Are we that close to the lizzies breaking through on the realm border?

1984 said:
It would be interesting to see what the CC would look like if you could 'close' the three outer rings into the large inner ring (layered) so that they are all stacked on top of each other.

I think what you'd get (if you ignored the 'filler' between the three circles in the middle circle) would be the outlines of five circles, with the inner four polarized in a yin-yang fashion and the fifth outermost circle non-polarized -- there seems to be some effort to emphasize that fifth circle. It reminds me of the first five densities -- 1D-4D being a marriage of physical form and consciousness, but 5D being completely nonphysical; but that's a subjective impression.

Back
Top Bottom