2011 Crop Circles

Aya said:
Nicolas said:
Looks like a one eyed serpent.

What else could it be? Curious what a serpent represents.

At first glance, it looked more like a sperm to me to be honest. The 'eye' then would be the DNA nucleus. But the characters on the tail suggest otherwise as does the circle at the end of it. So a serpent is more probable in final analysis. As to what it represents I'm not sure since there is no context as of yet. Maybe the location is important in this respect.

gonzorama said:
The formation has some strange symbols...
Are characters known?

According to this person on facebook (_http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1754120902112&set=o.122251217802800&type=1&ref=nf), it is written in Brasseur Universal Script, and says: "BEWARE 6 18 18 SAM 3".

Approaching Infinity said:
gonzorama said:
The formation has some strange symbols...
Are characters known?

According to this person on facebook (_http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1754120902112&set=o.122251217802800&type=1&ref=nf), it is written in Brasseur Universal Script, and says: "BEWARE 6 18 18 SAM 3".

That's very interesting, and sort of confirms that this cc is of the 4D STS-sponsored disinformation type. As someone comments in fb, the delivery of the message is similar to the crabwood cc: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007o.html , which the Cs identified as created by STS.

This doesn't mean the latest one it's not accurate in its prediction, whatever that is, as accuracy may suit their plans occasionally. If it's a date, we shouldn't have to wait long to see (18th of June?). Or maybe it's latitude and longitude? The S after the 18 may be 'south', and 'AM 3' can be 3 in the morning, for example.

I'm still waiting for a cc in the UK this year that I can say, yeah that's definitely the real thing! This worries me. :/

Actually by looking at the picture and the code, I'm not convinced that the numbers are 6-18-18. They could also be 6-6-6, which in a snake suggests that it's all about fear-mongering of the devil. Disinfo.

Windmill knight said:
Actually by looking at the picture and the code, I'm not convinced that the numbers are 6-18-18. They could also be 6-6-6, which in a snake suggests that it's all about fear-mongering of the devil. Disinfo.

That's what I thought when seeing it, symbols seemed to be the same in all three cases :huh:

Windmill knight said:

I agree on that one, as it came to that a message is written in code I got suspicious. I don't know if 4D STS is projecting their mind like psychopaths do, maybe they are afraid of something (also when wishful thinking would contradict that thought too)? On the other hand, fear is what they like, cause it's food for them.

And actually it is an really ugly snake imo. ;)

This new CC reported in Russia. - Source. Video report in Russian here.

russian2011a.jpg

Vulcan59 said:
This new CC reported in Russia. - Source. Video report in Russian here.

russian2011a.jpg

could be a fake. on 00:33 in the video you can see a hole in the ground (I suggest in the middel of a circle).
I would think that somebody had put a wood in there and made the whole CC from there with a rope/-s attached to the wood ?

can somebody tell us what they say in the video ?

At first glance it looks very simple, but it has a certain aesthetic quality I can't put my finger on. Could be the late hour, but the circles seem to move round and round, each in opposite directions.
Interesting. I will certainly look at it again later.

Around the central circle, the second one as 6 dots and the third as 24. Could be a date June 24. It is difficult to make a out the CC from the angle of the picture. June 24, a date for high strangeness according to John Keel. Saw a black triangle last year on that date with my wife and daughter and, I was wondering recently when reading Keel book, haunted planet, if it may be back the 24 as it often happen, again according to Keel.

Brunauld said:
It looks like a gear.

I'm thinking the same simplistic but very nice, but on other hand .... I don't have "the feeling" nothing moved in me while looking at this CC. I might be wrong..... :huh: Perhaps I should look at it again tomorrow or some other day...

A new one in England is reported:

Kingstone Coombes, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire. Reported 9th June.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/kingstone/kingstone2011a.html said:

Back
Top Bottom