2011 Crop Circles

Looks pretty messy to me.
It is interesting how this year appears to be absent of any genuine crop circles. Perhaps the 'message'/signs will be else where?

mkrnhr said:
or there is nothing more to say, and that tells a lot lot!

And make us think, like there's no hope any more in changing thighs on better... :cry:

Ljubica said:
mkrnhr said:
or there is nothing more to say, and that tells a lot lot!

And make us think, like there's no hope any more in changing thighs on better... :cry:

that thought goes through my mind too

Edit: spelling

gonzorama said:
The formation has some strange symbols...
Are characters known?
Interesting interpretations here: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/Wilton/comments.html

There is always some hope, but when everything has been said, there is nothing more to add. The other is that it is time to watch and enjoy the show, who knows?

mkrnhr said:
There is always some hope, but when everything has been said, there is nothing more to add. The other is that it is time to watch and enjoy the show, who knows?

Well, maybe we have to create some "signs" through EE in the world (for example). ;)

Legolas said:
mkrnhr said:

Well, maybe we have to create some "signs" through EE in the world (for example). ;)

Spot on! :rockon:

Hmm...interesting theme or similarities in a some of the circles:

DSC0001Hannington-FE.jpg

HackpenHill_OH800.jpg

KingstonCoombes_OH800.jpg

I wonder if some of these "fake" looking circles are actually genuine, but there is too much interference from "something"...

It seems everything else is going wonky these days, so why not crop circles?

Or maybe it's something like splitting realities, so the signal is still there, but it's not coming through very well in the more 3D reality.

:huh:

Mr. Scott said:
I wonder if some of these "fake" looking circles are actually genuine, but there is too much interference from "something"...

It seems everything else is going wonky these days, so why not crop circles?

Or maybe it's something like splitting realities, so the signal is still there, but it's not coming through very well in the more 3D reality.

:huh:

Actually, that's a good point.

Away With The Fairys said:
Funny , even the so called hoaxers cant be bothered this year :)

Well it looks to me like what we have seen so far is the product of the hoaxers. If we end the season in the same style, then we can look back and compare the difference between what the hoaxers can do and what the real circle makers can do. I think we can already see a VAST difference. Basically, the disinfo hoaxers may well be exposed this year because they won't have any real circles on which to piggyback their dodgy ones. The hoaxers are on their own this season.

Back
Top Bottom