2011 Crop Circles

tonosama said:
Hi here we have a CC from Wilton Windmill. Reported 1st June.
this one is interesting even if its fake, because of the message on it, if it is a message.

The serpent cc and its alleged message was discussed earlier on this thread, starting on this post.

New cc's reported. This one below on Jun 20th. - Source.

StonehengeOH_800.jpg

Pitiful display, if you ask me. It's still eery to me that the Real circles are nowhere to be seen.

anart said:
Pitiful display, if you ask me. It's still eery to me that the Real circles are nowhere to be seen.

Same feeling. Wondering how many people are hooked on these bogus crop circles? :huh:

well ,they said 6D is withdrawing not they have withdrawn already...so I would not dismiss all of this years circles out of hand
that last one from Stanton St Bernard, nr Alton Barnes. Wiltshire.
Reported 21st June. just a seemingly blank disc but still with a interesting weave reminds me of the SOHO sun close-up images it could be a ''real'' one saying:
look , no sun spots?

rrraven said:
well ,they said 6D is withdrawing not they have withdrawn already...so I would not dismiss all of this years circles out of hand
Reported 21st June. just a seemingly blank disc but still with a interesting weave reminds me of the SOHO sun close-up images it could be a ''real'' one saying:
look , no sun spots?

It's not even centered.

I just want to add that I agree with the idea that they said they are withdrawing, so there might be a genuine circle or two this year - and - I keep looking for them. I've simply not yet seen any that come close.

anart said:
rrraven said:
look , no sun spots?

It's not even centered.

I just want to add that I agree with the idea that they said they are withdrawing, so there might be a genuine circle or two this year - and - I keep looking for them. I've simply not yet seen any that come close.

I find them strange too, if there is always something lacking in the style.

The first circle looks like something from star-strek.

I don't find these very inspiring either. I do kinda find them a bit pretty though. I don't think they have to be made by people. Maybe they're also 6D creations, but since the last page is soon to be turned, the message is starting to fade more and more, thus the 'lame crop circles'. Just a thought.

Here's the latest. June 18. 2011 _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/somborne/somborne2011a.html

An obviously sloppy creation from the circlemakers.org gang. Pathetic.

Edit: I found this on another forum. They had already surmised that this was a Comet Elenin message (eyes roll)

Another Edit: I see that this one was already posted. Apologies for not going back far enough back in the thread before posting.

Attachments

• Kings-Somborne-OH.jpg
    Kings-Somborne-OH.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Cowdrovehill_OHZOOM2_800.jpg
    Cowdrovehill_OHZOOM2_800.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
Vulcan59 said:
Reported on 20th Jun in Poirino, Italy. - Source

Foto3_poirino11.jpg

This is the first one that comes close to looking like it wasn't made by humans. Compared to previous years, the others this year in England are really obviously of a different 'order', at least to me!

Real or not, that last circle from Italy looks cool... look how come of the small circles appeared to be "filled"while other arent. Looks very beautiful to me :)

Bim said:
Real or not, that last circle from Italy looks cool... look how come of the small circles appeared to be "filled"while other arent. Looks very beautiful to me :)

Yeah those inconsistencies draw my attention and so does that little bump there on the right side. Nice design, IMO!

Back
Top Bottom