2012 Crop Circles

New cc reported in Holland - Source.

bosschenhoofd.24.jpg

bosschenhoofd.12.jpg

bngenoh said:
That is pretty crummy looking Vulcan, but it could just be me.
It's not just you, bngenoh. So far this year's circles are rather blah, IMO. I also remember thinking the 2011 circles weren't as intricate as the ones in 2010, but it's still early though for this year. Thanks for posting them, Vulcan59!

Yeah, it seems we're past the prime of the most exquisite circles. The C's said as much, so, although I'm not anticipating one way or the other, I suspect it would be a very pleasant surprise if we get the beautiful crop circles levels from a couple years back again. FWIW.

Thanks for posting a new one, Vulcan.

This one sure looks like a nut to me (and kinda fading out, too).

let's see how this year is going to develop . If the trend continues we might can start a new Topic in C's Hit List section.

It is rather simple-but it has the nice clean symmetry and perfection of the circle I associate with genuine circles. Could be the real deal

New cc reported in Holland. The noticeable whitish powder in the cc is supposedly hydromagnesite, but it still awaiting confirmation. - Source

Hoeven.14.jpg

Hoeven.Diagram2.jpg

These all look man-made to me. There are a mis-alignments in the outer thin circle of the first one in the UK posted yesterday by Vulcan and the simple circle posted is also slightly irregular. I would say these aren't even 4D STS fakes, but just human nonsense. The Holland one doesn't even warrant a photo.

Back
Top Bottom