2012 Crop Circles

Wouldn't be so sure these are fakes. Very strong indications of Venus in the Italy and Holland circles. The Venus transit occurs on June 5-6th. Many, many of the crop circles from the past years have given references to Venus. Perhaps this signals the start of the Wave and it's interaction with Earth? They said the Wave was starting to pour into our galaxy a year or two ago. Is it just now reaching our planet?

whovian said:
Wouldn't be so sure these are fakes. Very strong indications of Venus in the Italy and Holland circles. The Venus transit occurs on June 5-6th. Many, many of the crop circles from the past years have given references to Venus. Perhaps this signals the start of the Wave and it's interaction with Earth? They said the Wave was starting to pour into our galaxy a year or two ago. Is it just now reaching our planet?

Maybe. Nonetheless the source of these cropcircles (of the last two years) is not sure, even before it was difficult to say who or what did it. Having written that, the quality of the circles is not anymore the same like the ones in i.e. 2010, they look really and most often like made from amateurs and lack a certain "magical" thing.

Which looks at the moment like a track record of the C's, if they were the source of these unique circles:

Laura said:
Session Date: June 11th 2011

[...]

Q: (L) What I did is I messed it up when they were trying to do 5 by 10, I made it 500. They went 5... Yeah, I don't know what they did. Okay, does anybody have anything else they want to talk about? (Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

[...]

whovian said:

Not following your logic here. You know about the upcoming transit of venus and references to venus in previous crop circles, so why couldn't the person making these circles? What else is there about them to indicate anything that couldn't have been made by people? To me they look crude and simplistic compared with previous years, a pattern which we have seen repeated recently.

Ben said:
whovian said:

Not following your logic here. You know about the upcoming transit of venus and references to venus in previous crop circles, so why couldn't the person making these circles? What else is there about them to indicate anything that couldn't have been made by people? To me they look crude and simplistic compared with previous years, a pattern which we have seen repeated recently.
Exactly.

This logic is similar to the one that is applied by many people on a lot of channeled material. If it mentions stuff that one has read from seemingly credible sources, then this somehow validates this other source; even though there is a big possibility that the hoaxers have read openly available material, just like oneself. :)

May be man-made IMO. Last crop circle before this one has a similar design. Really all the crop circles seen this year on this website look man-made. Has anyone any other photos of crop circles from this year besides the 3 on this site? Thanks, ~Tina

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/uffington/uffington2012a.html

I just made this new topic, but it seems to have disappeared. Moderators, did I do something wrong? Here is the latest crop circle on this website:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/uffington/uffington2012a.html There are a few more from this year on the site, but IMO they look man-made.

This youtube video also shows some more crop circles from this year:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyaFBi8Utbo

~Tina

Hi TheEmpyreanDancer,

No your post didn't disappear. Since there is already a topic discussing this years' crop circles, your post was merged. You can find it here and I'll merge this post to it as well. :)

Moderator moved my new topic to the above reply by me, so no need to answer my question. Here is a good youtube video of the crop circles this year and past ones possibly relating to the solar eclipse to occur today:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyaFBi8Utbo

~Tina

whovian said:

Don't see why the venus link would make them not fake. There are bazillions of newagers out there who are getting worked up about it. The quality of the circles, especially the holland one (and it's miniscule size) would make it very easy for a human to do.

Hi there :) (I'm a bit new and all, be gentle)

I was looking at those CC's and was thinking that they were really "cheap" in their "construction" and for a few of them not even correctly aligned. Which is surprising considering that we had by the past some very incredibly sharp CC's.

So I would say that those are not "serious" :)

Hi, Ekios, and welcome to the forum. It is customary and recommended for new members to post an introduction in the Newbies forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0 telling a little about themselves, how they found their way here, how much of the material they've read, etc. It doesn't have to include much personal information, and if you want you can have a look at how others have done it.

It helps us know where you're coming from and improves interaction. :)

SeekinTruth said:
Hi, Ekios, and welcome to the forum. It is customary and recommended for new members to post an introduction in the Newbies forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0 telling a little about themselves, how they found their way here, how much of the material they've read, etc. It doesn't have to include much personal information, and if you want you can have a look at how others have done it.

It helps us know where you're coming from and improves interaction. :)
I know, I just don't know yet where to start .. thanks a lot anyway for "everything" here :)

For the record, below is the latest cc reported in the UK. - Source

mantondrove2012a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom