2013 Crop Circles

JayMark said:
jonnyopinion said:
Can't I believe it and it be at a joke at the same time?

May I ask what makes you believe that it is true then?

I don't believe it's true, I just meant that something could be true as well as being a joke at the same time. Some of the most profound truths can only be expressed in the form of jokes :)

Haha, you brought me a smile with that intro.
jonnyopinion said:
I don't believe it's true, I just meant that something could be true as well as being a joke at the same time. Some of the most profound truths can only be expressed in the form of jokes :)
Can you give me an example, if its much of a problem?

Here's another one:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2013/silburyhill/silburyhill2013a.html

Maybe it's the work of higher density kindergarteners, lol.

Maybe this?

11 June 2011

"Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

M.T.

Yeah I could recall there was something along these lines mentioned in the sessions!

From a certain point of view it could be considered another "Hit" for the C's :)

The crop circles really are lame this year :thdown:

Man, if this is an indication the Wave is finally here, it can't come soon enough. My job is boring as heck ;)

If all of these crop circles are an almanac of sorts, I guess I have a question; there must have been thousands of crop circles that have not been photographed and published. Does that mean that the existence of the crop circle/symbol is what matters? Not the interpretation or viewing of it?

Lost Spirit said:
If all of these crop circles are an almanac of sorts, I guess I have a question; there must have been thousands of crop circles that have not been photographed and published. Does that mean that the existence of the crop circle/symbol is what matters? Not the interpretation or viewing of it?

I wouldn't be so sure that there is so many crop circles that have never been seen, or published.

C's talk about messages encoded in them, regarding the genuine ones, of course. Ark & Laura work to decrypt these messages with as much assistance from the C's as is allowed without the violation of free will.

And given that they come from 6D, and their choices are far from accidental it wouldn't make much sense, logically, to make these secret signs where no one could see them, or so I think.

Their existence as a fact, alone, can mean a lot as it is massive and unexplainable phenomena that cannot be credited to human beings, based on what is seen. Thus it's kind of reassuring about the higher/other realms when it comes to hard-physical evidence. But I'd say it's the messages and their interpretation that count most, now they might be vague and not understandable, but who knows what comes out of it one day... :halo:

On a human scale, it is a "big thing" in a way, and thinking of small change making large, non linear effect in the 'future', this phenomena might have a lot of potential.

===
edit.:
What's interesting, though, is that C's also mentioned "fake" crop circles that technically appear authentic to us, because the authorship goes to Orion STS. And these seem to have ceased as well...

Lost Spirit said:

Wasn't sure what an almanac really is and found this on Wikipedia:

An almanac (also archaically spelled almanack and almanach) is an annual publication that includes information such as weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, tide tables, and tabular information often arranged according to the calendar. Astronomical data and various statistics are found in almanacs, such as the times of the rising and setting of the sun and moon, eclipses, hours of full tide, stated festivals of churches, and so on.

Currently published almanacs such as Whitaker's Almanack have expanded their scope and contents beyond that of their historical counterparts. Modern almanacs include a comprehensive presentation of statistical and descriptive data covering the entire world. Contents also include discussions of topical developments and a summary of recent historical events. Other currently published almanacs (ca. 2006) include TIME Almanac with Information Please, World Almanac and Book of Facts, The Farmer's Almanac and The Old Farmer's Almanac. In 2007, Harrowsmith Country Life Magazine launched a Canadian Almanac, written in Canada, with all-Canadian content.

Major topics covered by almanacs (reflected by their tables of contents) include: geography, government, demographics, agriculture, economics and business, health and medicine, religion, mass media, transportation, science and technology, sport, and awards/prizes.

Noun

An annual calendar containing important dates and statistical information such as astronomical data and tide tables.
A handbook, typically published annually, containing information of general interest or on a sport or pastime.

I find the annual-ness interesting, with changing information every year (unlike a dictionary which contents stays the same for a long time and which is only updated occasionally).
Also the original historical emphasis on "natural phenomena" (was thinking of comets here).
These days it seems almanacs can contain any kind of factual info...

Jfwiw,

M.T.

What the hell man? Crop circles? I just can't handle that kind of thing right now. Crop circles certainly exist but have no kind of serious intent. They have nothing to communicate and are a form of entertainment. Actually rather crass entertainment. They may well have come from the stars, they may just have come from local rustic explorers. It makes no difference.

jonnyopinion said:
What the hell man? Crop circles? I just can't handle that kind of thing right now. Crop circles certainly exist but have no kind of serious intent. They have nothing to communicate and are a form of entertainment. Actually rather crass entertainment. They may well have come from the stars, they may just have come from local rustic explorers. It makes no difference.

Did you read the forum guidelines before posting? It just seems to me like you're creating noise judging from your previous posts.

It may be best for you to catch up with some of the books in the recommended reading threads before continuing to post. (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4718.msg31032#msg31032)

The Wave Series is a great place to start. :)

jonnyopinion said:

Well, no one is asking you to handle it against you will. You're entitled to full dismissal, but it might result in omitting something worth interest, IMO.
I'm afraid, though, that if you can't handle that kind of thing, you might not handle most things discussed on this board :)

jonnyopinion said:

Surely crop circles might have diminished in quality over the years but they are still quite amazing. My avatar picture depicts a crop circle response to the Arecibo message sent in the 70's.

Surely crop circles might have diminished in quality over the years but they are still quite amazing. My avatar picture depicts a crop circle response to the Arecibo message sent in the 70's.

Samy, wasn't that circle imprinted in the beginning of the 2000's?

M.T.

Back
Top Bottom