2013 Crop Circles

Sure am glad Echelon Security's lion emblem icon is not my Cass Forum member avatar ... sheeesh :shock:

EchelonSecurity.jpg

c.a., thank you for all your investigation into this ... very interesting ...

It's also interesting to note how the company's name is the same as the system used to intercept all communications, ECHELON (aka PRISM):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
http://www.sott.net/article/263067-Is-Prism-news-or-is-it-ECHELON

Hmm, could there be a link?

RedFox said:
fwiw given the lack of many curves I'm inclined to think it's either manmade or 4D STS.

Yes, the latest circles completely lack an "emotional" component that the others before, no matter how technical they looked, always emitted.

Curious that the circle pops up in California, of course there's not too much crop in the UK now ... maybe time is running out to wait until the next summer? :shock:

M.T.

It now has been revealed that the Salinas crop circle was a publicity stunt for the Nvidia Tegra K1 processor and CES 2014 in Las Vegas:

_http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2014/01/05/salinas-crop-circle-and-project-192/

We can’t say who did it. Or exactly how. But we can tell you this: It didn’t involve aliens.

We can also tell you why we hired some of the world’s best crop circle artists to put an image of our latest mobile processor in a barley field near Salinas, California, two hours south of San Francisco.

We simply couldn’t think of any other way to explain that our new Tegra K1 processor, with 192 graphics cores, can do things no other technology — on this planet, at least — could.

Those energy-sipping graphics cores put an unbelievable amount of power into an incredibly tiny package. They use the same Kepler architecture used to accelerate some of the world’s most powerful supercomputers, and power the graphics chips embedded in our top-of-the-line GeForce GTX graphics cards.

They can also tap into the same CUDA parallel computing platform used by scientists to simulate the streams of interstellar particles that blast out from the cores of galaxies and black holes.

More text, hyper links, similar stories and a video available on the above url.

Shijing said:
Here's a view of it from more directly above:

Looks like an ads for the new nVidia Tegra K1 superchip. Almost identical.

Huang was so proud of the processor's technical prowess, he said that it was practically "made by aliens" — explaining the puzzling crop circle that was discovered in a field of barley late last month.

Edit: quote

The wording is also curious. In the article above they used the words "not linear", and "Project Denver", to describe the new chip. Quite a rare coincidence .. :huh:

Are they attempting to manipulate techie's minds into believing that aliens can predict the technological future perhaps? A sort of scaremonger 'legend-myth and lore', for the 3rd millennium average guy?

here are some fb comments
1. Linda M H on Earthfiles.Com has revealed that the NVIDIA PR Dept. stated it took 2 weeks for the ‘makers’ to construct the CC. The majority of CCs appear overnight ...we know this as the skies are flown daily as we all know. To be cautious I would personally say that this is probably not an unreasonable estimation of the sort of time frame required to do this CC accurately in daylight. (If it was a night-time event then we are talking a whole different ballgame). However, if this is true, it becomes evident that such an extended time period is indeed required for human beings to make a CC of this size, so, in consequence it would not be possible for them to have made the majority of CCs worldwide. Not forget this. This is just common sense.

2. ***Two weeks is a long time not to be noticed by an awful lot of people...no such activity was reported locally during this time let alone 20-30 people milling around the field, some of which were up telegraph poles*** according to one guy. Such numbers would be counter productive anyway. An event such as this would normally stand out wildly in any small town such as this.

3. If indeed any number of people were actually to be involved in such a practical task as this over a two week period there would be a resultant well worn access path in and out of the CC area. (unless they lived in a tent, had abundant supplies and a good ‘Porta Loo’ in the CC for two weeks.) There was no such path evident on the first aerial shots.

My conclusion based on facts available and not just lamely believing the story:

The dialogue surrounding NVADIA is both part of a disinformation (John Le Carre type…just an amusing thought) exercise and also a commercial company jumping on an opportunity to promote a product. It would seem the people concerned are just making things up as they go along. The video proves nothing at all...should be obvious the even the most gullible in our midst!

I'm sensing most people now realise most of the above and the ones that hang on to the 'storyline' are beginning to stand out and one would naturally question their motives for doing so. Common sense is common sense.

if you have premium google-earth you should be able to see it in progress...

the video shows ppl walking in a finisnhed cc why no footage of it half finished ?

I follow Red Collie on fb I do like his astronomical interpretations of cc even if i dont go for ISON as alien spaceship in his literal sense....he may still correct in the sense comet=plague carrier

it does not matter to me if a cc is from 6D or4D or3D I have learned lots from all not just the cc itself also its location...I know a lot about hillforts and long barrows and stone circles now

i just take ccs as hint for reseach

from salinas i researched 192 iridium and its comet origin

cameras used by space telescopes...as it turns out all data goes to STS !!! the Space-Telescope-Science institute where its arcived

as to the chip who needs a phone with desktop capability? and a video card with gazillion resolution

maybe this cc is real and a warning about the very chip they claim it is as well as telling us to watch out for jriium dust from the path of ISONs tail

Back
Top Bottom