2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Another thing, if Trump does nothing at this moment, he also will be seen as a traitor, part of the deep state, and similar. His fame (in which way is he seen) depends on that. If he do the coup now, it will be more gentle one than if the people do It by themselves later. He really is a pivotal figure at the moment.
Agreed. Let's see if the PTB allow to continue the congress session and the hearings of senators and representatives. If the joint session of congress resumes in a day or two, even if Pence is not objecting, the ball is still in the game.

I don't sympathize with politicians, but one has to admit Trump has fought this fight long and hard. But when one is surrounded by a nest of vipers, one dies a sudden death.

God help the US and people of the World, because the Great Reset will be implemented, and most of the people will be led like lambs to the slaughter.

Lets keep the lighthouse burning with truth and knowledge.

Let's see if the PTB allow to continue the congress session and the hearings of senators and representatives. If the joint session of congress resumes in a day or two, even if Pence is not objecting, the ball is still in the game.
Yes, there's still a chance unless they decide to dispense with the objection process at which point Pence will certify for Biden.

I have something in mind : "Wait for it !"
But this can be a few days you know, just "Wait for it".

As per to this other discussion on the forum, I was wondering: "If Jesus/Caesar was at the command of Trump at this moment. Wouldn't he make such a speech as he just did ?"

He has a plan, and right now he's disarming his opponents.
At least, that's what i have in mind (wishful thinking ? :rolleyes:)

Yes, there's still a chance unless they decide to dispense with the objection process at which point Pence will certify for Biden.
Indeed. If they cancel the objection process, it's over, unless people will revolt against the results and start the popular uprising, for which there is a good chance.

The Q PSYOP is directly responsible for the events at congress today. You could say it is the culmination of 'Q's' mission, to make Trump and his supporters look bad. I'm still appalled that anyone on this forum ever took that complete BS seriously. Well, I hope everyone can see it now.

Just watching like 5 livestreams at once now from the Capital Hill.... seen all the insides photos and videos of what just happened recently too.... is this what the C's meant "Will Trump be Bold enough?" ... so far it doesn't seem so, is this it? Is there something he needs to do today? The curfew just announced for 6PM is bound to fail... this is gonna be wild, indeed!!

The Q PSYOP is directly responsible for the events at congress today. You could say it is the culmination of 'Q's' mission, to make Trump and his supporters look bad. I'm still appalled that anyone on this forum ever took that complete BS seriously. Well, I hope everyone can see it now.
I never believed the Q for a second. It was obviously a manufactured opposition to be used to discredit real patriots.

Back
Top Bottom