2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This is a plain provocation and attempt to avoid the inevitable defeat. This was staged by the Democrats, I am nearly sure, as one of the above posts shows BLM and Antifa being bussed in. I watched the debate online till this event and a lot of evidence was presented during that 1 hour. Democrats surely feel like they are losing the ground thus had to resolve to this kind of violent measures.

Frankly, I don't see a problem with peaceful protesters on the Capitol steps, but those inside have made their point and need to leave. Trump tweeting for protesters to remain peaceful/no violence and respect the men in blue that they are for our country.

These are our government buildings and the current Congress has made it clear they have chosen to ignore the evidence of a stolen election - along with the Supreme Court. They need to understand that the people are fed up with the BS and enough is enough!

I saw war, revolution and bombardment, so I must say its not important in this moment who starts the violence, its important to get things in motion. Would it be provocateurs, people, thats irelevant. It is important to pass that point when things really are starting to happen. Unfortunately, people usually die in that process.

I saw war, revolution and bombardment, so I must say its not important in this moment who starts the violence, its important to get things in motion. Would it be provocateurs, people, thats irelevant. It is important to pass that point when things really are starting to happen. Unfortunately, people usually die in that process.
I agree. Regardless who started it, this is a messege to those in power that people are tired of this and eventually will take action against the ruling elite. I hope the congressmen take notice.

These so called patriots better have a plan because the real thing begins once all the commotion at Capital Hill stops.

Sadly I fear they will be hunted down and executed / prosecuted and then Biden will rule with an iron fist.

Kamala Harris probably salivating at the prospect of really crashing "patriots" during her tenure. She's good at jailing people you know.

Frankly, I don't see a problem with peaceful protesters on the Capitol steps, but those inside have made their point and need to leave. Trump tweeting for protesters to remain peaceful/no violence and respect the men in blue that they are for our country.

These are our government buildings and the current Congress has made it clear they have chosen to ignore the evidence of a stolen election - along with the Supreme Court. They need to understand that the people are fed up with the BS and enough is enough!

Will Congress listen though or double down? That's the question.

Pics showing what appears to be SWAT type officers with ARs standing over 3 or 4 people belly-down on floor.

Again, most would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.
BREAKING: Pence Releases Statement Ahead of Certification of Electoral College, Says He Will NOT Block Biden’s Electors
So wont send back to states. This will likely just fuel the fire that has already sparked.

Sadly I fear they will be hunted down and executed / prosecuted and then Biden will rule with an iron fist.

Kamala Harris probably salivating at the prospect of really crashing "patriots" during her tenure. She's good at jailing people you know.
I think the move of Antifa bussed in was not only organized by the Demon-cRats, but all their contribution to chaos today strives to cement a tyranny, where the Kamalas can say "Antifa was necessary to be brought in to restore order by restraining the traitors supporting Trump Wednesday". All kinds of such jaw-dropping statements on TV - as a New Normal in the Biden administration. And if anybody dares to say "I cannot believe this.." or make a video about the authorities about for example: "they just ransacked my house and arrested everybody" that person will be arrested as well and will be never seen again. Just as the Beria-era in Stalin's Soviet Union. But established in the US, in short order, helped by the previously created "Trump-supporter lists" made by AOC and her ilk.

Back
Top Bottom