2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Now that the Italian Government has released the testimony -- the foreign interference in the election is indisputable. Should we be looking for the EO from Sept 2018 to be invoked?

Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance​

Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.

This provides the mechanism for each state to recall their slate of electors immediately or face lawsuits and request all federal government agencies to lock down all internal communications, equipment and documentation from the Rome Embassy. “Make no mistake, this is a coup d’etat that we will stop in the name of justice and free and fair elections,” stated Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action.

The Institute for Good Governance issued the following statement:

Our mission is to provide the full truth, expose the perpetrators of this horrific crime, and ensure that every person involved, regardless of position, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nations In Action and the Institute for Good Governance are making the following demands on elected officials:

• Depose State Department officials starting with Rome staff including Stefan Serafini
• Immediately strip Leonardo SpA of all contracts and seize assets
• All congressional members must speak out against this foreign and domestic interference or face recalls and suspicion of involvement
• Implement the most severe penalties for participants who had knowledge or participated and refuse to assist in the investigation

Maria Strollo Zack, founder of Nations In Action added, “States must prosecute all illegal voting activities and provide immediate legislative remedies. There can only be zero tolerance for criminal interference in American elections. This international conspiracy must be met with swift action by the President and be fully supported by elected officials for the protection of voting integrity and the prosperity of our great nation.”

Click HERE for related information.

Click HERE to view the General Affidavit.

Starting to look like a "Night of the Long Knives" is in the cards.
Posted by Cristina Laila​
FBI agents raided the homes and offices of Republican Tennessee lawmakers on Friday. Agents searched the homes and offices of former House Speaker Glen Casada... Read more…

The FBI arrested a West Virginia lawmaker on Friday for entering the Capitol building on Wednesday. West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans was taken into federal... Read more…

Apple is currently threatening Parler, the free speech alternative to Twitter unless they enact Draconian policies demanded by the Big Tech oligarchs. Because of Big... Read more…

Posted by Cassandra Fairbanks​
A pilot threatened to make an emergency landing over the patriots filling their seats chanting "USA!" The Americans were flying on American Airlines to Phoenix... Read more…

78-year-old Joe Biden on Friday referenced Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels as he attacked Senators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz. Biden compared GOP Senators Josh... Read more…

Thanks Scottie for your perspective on our situation in the US. I'm afraid I have a very negative opinion of it however. I'm daring to express in a way that's rather raw and perhaps unkind, so please indulge/forgive me as I think it's important to say. You know I love you all, but I can't let this pass as is. OK - letting 'er rip:

The more I think about it, the more I see that this 'Q' thing and its associated 'leaders' were a stroke of genius.

Here you have Trump, who claims he's gonna get rid of the deep state. He quickly discovers as president that his power is very limited. Eventually, you get BLM and Antifa and all these 'progressive' movements that literally turn into riots involving looting, pillaging, murder, etc. Except the official story is Peaceful Protests. This has the effect of terrorizing normal people who support Trump.

It all also makes people who can see that Trump is NOT the demon he's made out to be want to find another source of information as the MSM and social media are controlled.

They turn to Q. When the election is stolen, they turn to Powell and The Kraken, Lin Wood, etc. Every day, there's a new story: Trump is masterminding a secret operation to FINALLY take down the Deep State... 24 hours remaining... STAY TUNED!

24 hours passes, and nothing happens. So these same people go back to the source and the story has changed again. He DID do something, but it's gonna be even BIGGER now! Please wait 7 days.

And on, and on, and on it goes...

The fact is, Trump probably could have won if his supporters hadn't been neutered by all the Q/Kraken/Lin Wood nonsense that reads like a super-dramatic Netflix TV series - always keeping us hanging for the next exciting episode! But the writers don't have an actual story in mind; they're just making it up as they go along in an effort to keep people hooked to the idea that they don't have to do anything. Trump will do it - just wait a LITTLE while longer...

End Result: Biden wins.

They took Trump and turned him into The Man Who Was Gonna Get 'er Done using the same techniques that addict people to TV shows.

What if all the majority of Trump supporters had written to their representatives? Spoken out intelligently on social media? Instead, everyone sat around waiting for Trump to do everything. If they did say something, it was to push the craziest-sounding ideas, which made it very easy for other people to totally ignore them as completely insane. Add to that the consolidation of censorship, and it was bad news.

Trump COULD have won with the support of other Republicans, but they weren't gonna do anything without the support of the people. Yes, they're in it for themselves, but they can still be swayed. Too many people thought that it was enough to just vote. The past 4 years made them afraid to do any more than that, and on top of it they didn't have to! 1776 will rise again! I just have to sit back and watch the show unfold...

Even now on social media, I'm still reading comments that Trump is in a secret location in Texas, planning the Real Insurrection. At any moment, he'll declare that the real revolution is on and things will finally change! At this rate, we're still going to be reading this stuff 3 years from now.

So, in the end, I think if we want to blame anyone, we should blame ourselves. It was very difficult not be taken in by the nonsense, and a large part of that was because Trump himself is so boisterous and boastful (and even a bit nutty) that the 'Q stuff' almost sounded like it could be real.

In a sense, the deep state used Trump's strength against him. Take the thing that makes him appeal to so many people, crank it up several notches, and feed it back to them. Turn him into Superman for them while bashing him endlessly in the MSM for the Dems.... all the while working in the background to rig the election, knowing that they are the Deep State, whereas he is constrained to business + legal routes.

The fact that so many officials and reps are distancing themselves from Trump, resigning, and kissing the rears of the new rulers is pretty obvious evidence that he never had the support he needed to effect real change... or at least he didn't have it anymore by the time the election came around.

On the plus side, we've had 4 years of 'peace' in terms of allowing other nations to strengthen themselves. I'm not convinced that it will be business as usual in terms of invading other countries. Too much has changed on the global playing field.
For crying out loud - give me a f***ing break! What a bunch of sanctimonious claptrap! Please, by all means, write a treatise about how you in the UK have ripped off your masks and told your leaders to shove it! I want to hear all the details of kicking your pols/royals/MI6 to the curb! How'd that Brexit thing go for ya? Furthermore, Q may have a presence but probably not as widespread as you think! My husband never heard of him/it or anyone I associate with ever mentioned it at all. I imagine the majority of Americans don't know anything about Q. How many of the 75 million who voted for Trump were aware of Q - maybe a lot but the majority? I doubt it.

What if all the majority of Trump supporters had written to their representatives? Spoken out intelligently on social media?
Did you not read this on Sott:

The failed strategy of lockdown sceptics: We appealed to reason, not emotion

Reason isn't working at all! Imagine that!
Trump COULD have won with the support of other Republicans, but they weren't gonna do anything without the support of the people. Yes, they're in it for themselves, but they can still be swayed.
Been there, done that:
I watched a documentary about the events of 1968 with a couple of my kids last night to help explain the events that shaped me. The modern generations are so video related that spoken words are not enough to convey. The video of the napalm, the bloody faces sMashed by truncheons, the assassinations of MLK And Bobby Kennedy, the student uprisings and subsequent State repression opened their eyes at least to their dad’s cynicism. For me, watching it opened many old wounds. The anger, And the grief under that. The sickening turmoil
Sorry Scottie but just like BHelmet, I lived through this and years later saw that documentary which clearly showed how much effect real people doing real protesting and pushback could have - ZERO! NOTHING CHANGED!!! If you can locate that doc called 1968 (the authentic one), I recommend you watch it. It had a tremendous impact on me.
Too many people thought that it was enough to just vote.
And isn't that the case in the UK as well? And isn't that precisely what the PTB have worked so hard to inculcate into the people's minds - that if they just vote their candidate in, things will change for the better (OBAMA CHANGE - ha ha!)?

But now the people are seeing for the first time that this totally isn't so - that their vote didn't do sh*t because it was cancelled! Such a very rude awakening! And yes, some are thinking the rescue Q has promised is going to happen any second now . . . any second . . . now . . .
Maybe the exposure of injustice against the Trump will trigger disintegration of United States, thus spoiling the 4D STS plans.
If, and it's a big if, the regular Trumpers as well as the Q believers can get beyond their emotional hysteria and actually see and comprehend what's really happening, there will be a real uprising to take back our country. Alas, it will not be a Ghandi's gentle as doves civil disobedience action. The blood will flow and since all resisters are already known thanks to 24/7 cyber surveillance, the problem people will be eliminated. The real PURGE - not just a TV show anymore - has begun. Total 4DSTS feast!

Two thousand years back, Cassius Dio wrote about Roman democracy as " Politicians betting on people, people betting on Politicians". Nothing has changed. Politicians need dedicated cadre, offices, promotion material and so on for all this. Either candidate has to put it from his pocket ( mean needs to fill it back one way or other) or take it from whoever had. the ideal of "Elected by People, for the people" itself never really existed whether one calls democracy or communism or other variations.

To start, there is no freedom, it is an illusion of freedom(I mean it's all over the world).
No body can tell that better than George Carlin.
What a great post seek10 and that George Carlin compilation excellent!

Sadly, just as the Cs said, it's going total Nazi now. They also said, Scottie, that we humans COULD NOT change what's meant to happen - that only manifesting in 4D would level the playing field. I'm thinking that includes what's occurring with the contested election - all of it.

Just to reiterate:
The fact is, Trump probably could have won if his supporters hadn't been neutered by all the Q/Kraken/Lin Wood nonsense

So spare me the guilt trip, um, perspective of us gullible Americans - by believing in Q and the other nonsense - torpedoed Trump's win! C'mon man!

End of my rant, um, perspective and apologies for bluntness which I'm rather loathe to express. Still love you and appreciate all you do, even to agree to disagree. It is important to express all angles of thought - that what makes this network viable.💖

OK - here's goes nothing - hitting post.

LOL!!! JEEP!! I think you need to work on not holding things inside so much! :rotfl:
Here is the proper link for that video in case interested. It was done in the late 90’s and even though NPR did it, it avoids a lot of the modern spin techniques and is fairly even-handed. But it is fantastic IMO

The fact is, Trump probably could have won if his supporters hadn't been neutered by all the Q/Kraken/Lin Wood nonsense that reads like a super-dramatic Netflix TV series

So spare me the guilt trip, um, perspective of us gullible Americans - by believing in Q and the other nonsense - torpedoed Trump's win! C'mon man!

I posted in the Q thread and this could be of interest to fuel the debate here, i think it's more complicated than we think/believe/hope

Will never use firefox again in my life. What internet browsers are good alternatives?

I use PaleMoon and Basilisk on my PC with Windows 7 and a blocker for Win10 updates. Using this for several years now with no problems at all.

@JEEP wow! 😁

...the UK is doomed and rotten to the core. The political class are pretty much all in the swamp. The population is highly sedated by modern day comforts and / or the pursuit of pleasure (I wouldn't really say happiness).

The few with a backbone to protest or lead an opposition lack what it takes to really bring it to the man. They lack that "x" factor Trump has.

We're so thoroughly screwed here in the UK the only hope we have is the universe will spare us because we have lovely accents, speak English and have a colourful flag, the union jack. If these aren't enough to convince the universe to show mercy, we're for sure done for.

So I can see why you had a bone to pick with Scottie's post lol.

@JEEP I figured I'd go all the way.

We're also highly sanctimonious and up ourselves. Truth be told, we think waay too highly of ourselves. Whilst we consider America to be our better, we consider Americans (the every day ones) to be generally of low intelligence. We're a bit snobbish, we're very good at duplicitous behaviour as well. Did I say the country was rotten to the core? How else do you think the political class are in place if it weren't by the will of the people?

So, well, I'd say in general the US does have something to offer the UK does not. It's that something that I think is probably going to disappear with Trump. If that happens, may I welcome you to Europe, the land of the technocrats. Really, politicians round here don't mean much. They are just upper management serving a higher power. All with the people's mandate of course, otherwise the structure wouldn't have endured so long.

Impression is this was inevitable. C's said long time ago, USA is 5D city on a hill. It was only a matter of time, and Trump or anybody else couldn't do a thing to change the destiny of USA.
For the last few months I've been thinking about this comment from the C's off and on and what has been said here about it. In the last few days a new thought about its meaning has come up for me. I follow Jeffery Prather and he has talked about feral cities in the US, Portland, NYC and now Washington DC which is the center of it all. The dark pit of corruption where all the snakes dwell and are plotting. Capital Hill, the center of death (5D) for America, and other places around the world.

A few weeks back, when things where brighter and more optimistic, I thought it could have a more positive meaning with all the power of regeneration, the positive things that the country was founded upon where making a comeback as that spirit was reignited in people. . With all the people praying for the country and president, a connection to 5D was made. We've also been told by the C's, this connection to 5D is always with us. This means there is always help and guidance coming from this realm that we can connect to. So, in this light it is a very positive thing. 5D isn't only about our death but connection to benevolent guidance and help.

I thought we may be finished after Tuesdays nightmare, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Something has to happen soon. The crime was committed on Capital Hill and they are all caught and exposed. What a sight! It was a bombshell of TRUTH! That fly sitting on Pences' head during the debate was prophetic. Was it a real fly or a deep fake sent as a message. Anyway, it was there.

The military is the only option and that was probably known before now. The Dems do seem to be panicking with this frenzy to remove Trump immediately. Doesn't look like this show is over yet. I think POTUS has the will and the back up which is mainly an intuition of mine.

I've never been a Q follower so don't read that into what I say.

Prayers for All People.

I posted in the Q thread and this could be of interest to fuel the debate here, i think it's more complicated than we think/believe/hope
Was the Q psyop about preventing Trump's reelection or was it really meant to launch what's happening NOW:

Starting to look like a "Night of the Long Knives" is in the cards.
Don't even have to wait for Biden's inauguration!

Back
Top Bottom