2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I would say that : almost immediate slide into totalitarianism in relation to USA has the potential to happen in one week, one month or 3 months from the inauguration.

I would venture to guess that they're going to try and pull of some false flag attacks or similar operations in the coming months. All followed by even more draconian curtailing of civil liberties, i.e. Patriot Act 2.0. After all, the so-called 'Capitol Siege' is hardly enough on its own to bolster the narrative for a 'war on domestic terrorism'.

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was not really aware of things and paying too close attention prior to 9/11, but afterwards have done a good amount of reading on the subject and the lead up to it. The thought came to me today that the last few days and today kind of feelings like pre-9/11 to me. But with the current events there are a lot more rumors, confusion, and possible unknown actions taking place given that so many more people are watching and trying to piece out what might take place as compared to prior to 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if something big, in some form, happens. And it could be that if something happens it will not be what the Q followers think in terms of Trump, etc, but possibly the opposite where whatever takes place will be used to institute further steps and restrictions in line with the Patriot Act and other legislation since 9/11. Lots of talk about a domestic terrorist Patriot Act wanting to be put in place and such things in the last couple months such as cyberpandemic in terms of the internet. But who knows?

BHelmet

The Living Force
I was not really aware of things and paying too close attention prior to 9/11, but afterwards have done a good amount of reading on the subject and the lead up to it. The thought came to me today that the last few days and today kind of feelings like pre-9/11 to me. But with the current events there are a lot more rumors, confusion, and possible unknown actions taking place given that so many more people are watching and trying to piece out what might take place as compared to prior to 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if something big, in some form, happens. And it could be that if something happens it will not be what the Q followers think in terms of Trump, etc, but possibly the opposite where whatever takes place will be used to institute further steps and restrictions in line with the Patriot Act and other legislation since 9/11. Lots of talk about a domestic terrorist Patriot Act wanting to be put in place and such things in the last couple months such as cyberpandemic in terms of the internet. But who knows?
I think the difference now is that so many people are watching out for a false flag and more aware of the possibility as opposed to the time prior to 9/11. As a parallel, 9/11 did help to legitimize and solidify the Bush presidency in a back handed-way after a contested election. But I don't think many people saw it coming, as I recall. The thing that impresses me is how ham-fisted (clumsy and obvious) they have been about stealing the election and the ensuing crack down on liberty will probably be no less in our faces. The explanation for 9/11 is still an outrageous in-your-face story told to this day. Whatever happens going forward will probably be just as blatant. The question is if the fact that so many people are alert and watching will effect the outcome. One thing I am counting on: the official news media narrative will be vomit-worthy.

michaelrc

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Can l be more tired of hearing the phrase, "it will be biblical" for the last 6 months. Now this. . .

BREAKING: Trump to Hold Sendoff Ceremony at Joint Base Andrews on Wednesday Morning at 8 AM

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
He just let it slip. The military buildup seems to suggest quite clearly that there will be no peaceful transition to any president without scenes of civil war. I fully expect a transition period of military rule, hopefully with Trump as commander-in-chief.

I can't say it would not be nice. But we dont' have long to see how this one plays out so it is getting easier to just "wait an see".

dredger

Dagobah Resident
Sorry, can't help ... to bring a bit of humour or smiles with this well adapted & lovely gif that well illustrate the following hours :-P
l7h9.gif

... i'm just waiting to see if Trump will say something relevant

Joan

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
So it's the day before the inauguration of a new US President, a demented, decrepit old man, that requires a teleprompter or an earpiece to deliver his messages to the US population. And even then, he can't be trusted not to botch his lines.

So the US capital is overrun with National Guard troops, some in camouflage gear (one wonders about this, I thought the use of camouflage was to be hidden from enemy. Is this the US population?) There are reports of Drones flying above the capitol. All this, for what we are informed will be a virtual ceremony. The only thing missing is the blaring of the 1812 overture, which I understand is played following some firework displays during Independence Day celebrations. I suppose, that is being saved for the main event maybe:-D

I smell an FBI PsyOp.

To bring in legislation for the Domestic Terrorism Act.

Top Bottom