2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

He just let it slip. The military buildup seems to suggest quite clearly that there will be no peaceful transition to any president without scenes of civil war. I fully expect a transition period of military rule, hopefully with Trump as commander-in-chief.

I can't say it would not be nice. But we dont' have long to see how this one plays out so it is getting easier to just "wait an see".

Sorry, can't help ... to bring a bit of humour or smiles with this well adapted & lovely gif that well illustrate the following hours :-P
l7h9.gif

... i'm just waiting to see if Trump will say something relevant

So it's the day before the inauguration of a new US President, a demented, decrepit old man, that requires a teleprompter or an earpiece to deliver his messages to the US population. And even then, he can't be trusted not to botch his lines.

So the US capital is overrun with National Guard troops, some in camouflage gear (one wonders about this, I thought the use of camouflage was to be hidden from enemy. Is this the US population?) There are reports of Drones flying above the capitol. All this, for what we are informed will be a virtual ceremony. The only thing missing is the blaring of the 1812 overture, which I understand is played following some firework displays during Independence Day celebrations. I suppose, that is being saved for the main event maybe:-D

I smell an FBI PsyOp.

To bring in legislation for the Domestic Terrorism Act.

I wonder how totalitarian China would have been if the Globalists wouldn't forment color revolutions all over the globe. In a way, China can only survive if it remains totalitarian.

I think they'd still be pretty totalitarian. Mao ripped out the guts of Chinese culture (their history, religion, art, etc) so that the only thing left was to worship the state. This is still ongoing, and they never recovered. While it's true they're not like the US in terms of military aggression toward other counties, I think the Chinese government still suffocates the spirit of it's people which is apparent in their overarching drive toward materialism and production while largely lacking in creativity.

That said, I agree that the blame on China for US election machinations is pretty ridiculous. I also agree that that a lot of the people on the right who buy into the anti-Chinese diversion are doing so because an external enemy is more palatable than the internal one. I think there's also a valid recognition of the 'Deep State's' use of a number of Moa's tactics, but this misdirects people toward thinking China is infiltrating the US when it's just that toxic ideologies are being implemented from the PTB in the US and probably higher influences as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if something big, in some form, happens. And it could be that if something happens it will not be what the Q followers think in terms of Trump, etc, but possibly the opposite where whatever takes place will be used to institute further steps and restrictions in line with the Patriot Act and other legislation since 9/11. Lots of talk about a domestic terrorist Patriot Act wanting to be put in place and such things in the last couple months such as cyberpandemic in terms of the internet. But who knows?

That's my thinking too. This year will likely see the events played out at the capitol used as a blueprint for manufacturing 'right wing terrorism'. Such events seem to be designed to manipulate poorly developed 'adults' to turn against anyone who disagrees with the emerging State.

Interesting.

At no point did he refer to 'the Biden administration', or to Joe Biden at all for that matter. Only 'a new administration'.

Could be reading too much into it; it could just be pettiness on his part.
Details but not pettiness, message for those to hear, his "movement", a legacy for the nation to keep aiming for. That's what I got.

Now they are reaching a bit I think...

As Trump’s reign implodes, these anomalies betray the last gasps of a long-standing American religion that is now passing away — the religion of Christian America sustained by a corrupted version of Christianity.

If faith can inspire extremism, a dying belief system can inspire unthinkable deeds, even unthinkable acts of violence, as its adherents attempt to preserve its power — in this case, in the American public square.

To be clear, this dying American religion has little or nothing to do with Jesus, who consistently lifted up oppressed and marginalized people — women, the poor and ethnic minorities, for example — but everything to do with white, patriarchal dominance. And as it dies, it opens up space for new voices that have been marginalized for many years, and there we find fresh hope[...]
Can I get an eye-roll?

Why Biden’s Inauguration Feels Like A Funeral?

I am not the first who thought and said the above, am I? I think I have put in my title the thoughts we all share these days… And since I am in an autobiographical mode lately let me start with this: I was about 6 years old on the early morning of April 21st, 1967, when the trembling of our whole house and the deafening rumble threw our whole neighborhood (in Pireaus, Greece) out of bed… What was it? A lineup of military trucks and tanks was using the main avenue on their way to central Athens to abolish democracy… And yes, my friends, just watching 25,000 of our soldiers with all their heavy trucks and equipment occupying every public space in Washington DC, I have exactly the same feeling: Democracy is abolished – and it is not the 250 rioters who entered the Capitol who are responsible.

A DC worker said it best: “If you need all this to protect your inauguration from the people, maybe the people didn’t elect you!” – (here you can watch his VIDEO)

The Capitol rioters served as an excuse not only for inviting the troops but also for imposing censorship. People like yours truly who have experienced authoritarianism know that these two go together… When Merkel and Bolsonaro and so many other world leaders denounce social media censorship against President Trump, while our political establishment (not only the left but also some in the right) stays silent, then we have proof that American democracy, as defined by the Constitution, does not exist anymore…

And this my friends, is the number one reason why Biden’s inauguration feels like a funeral… It is a funeral for American Democracy…

There are other reasons why Biden’s inauguration has the feeling of a funeral… And it is more the funeral of American exceptionalism, American power, and America as the Beacon of Freedom around the world.

I would like you to imagine for a moment that you are a Taiwanese or South Korean or even a Japanese resident feeling the heavy breath of the Chinese Communist Dragon upon your neck… Do you feel any security with the “recycled” Obama team in the State Department? Or you are preparing your luggage to emigrate to Australia? I am not even trying to be in the place of Egyptians and other Arabs who lived the horrors of the Obama-Clinton foreign policy with the “Arab Spring” and the promotion of the Islamic Brotherhood across the region…

And to make it more personal for us Orthodox Christians, try to be in the position of the 70% of our Ukrainian brothers and sisters under Metropolitan Onufriy (Moscow Patriarchate) and try to imagine how they feel with the return of Victoria Nuland in the State Dept. Should they expect another event like Maidan Square? How many more of their churches will be taken away from them or destroyed? This is why they turn more and more towards Russia (please read our today’s post on the issue)… And if I was in Greece or Cyprus I would not feel at ease at all with all those “pro-Turkish” actors in the new State Department… (You can read our today’s post by Giorgos Harvalias – in Greek).

But the “funeral-like feeling” is the strongest domestically. Already most business people are planning ahead for a steep downturn of the economy in the second half of 2021. We just had the worst Christmas season in history for retailers… The useless and corrupt bureaucrats surrounding Biden do not inspire any confidence in handling anything in an expedient and rational, business-like manner. From the pandemic to foreign trade, and from minimum wage to taxation to the environmental policy they are intent on destroying the best American economy in recent memory.

And then you have Biden himself: the personification of a man’s biological, mental and, above all, moral degradation (after 47 years of bribery schemes in the “swamp”), he is dragging his cadaverous existence in public view, once or twice daily, spreading a stench of disintegration all over the country.

And leaving all of us exasperated raising our hands to the heavens and trying to find solace in the words of Jesus: “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from ME…”

January 17, 2021, n.stamatakis@aol.com www.helleniscope.com

You make it sound natural and almost altruistic, but nothing I've read/observed suggests to me that it wasn't calculated by big business/banks (our world government) like many other things. Globalization/centralization suits business. The nature they are exploiting is that work goes where cheapest. West was de-industrialized (result=economic malaise) in favor of Japan for 20-30 years. Japanese prices rose, manufacturing left, economy then went into decades-long "bubble burst" malaise. Now China is manufacturer, but dominance can't be kept unless allowed to do by force. I've seen the "ghost cities." Maybe they were promised something that's not coming? Other places will become more cheaply exploitable.

I agree. I admit to once being a OBOR fan, but the past years have shown that the integrity of the project is as substantive as the ghost cities made of buildings that are literally crumbling after a very short period from being built. China exploits it's people and the people of other nations for garbage production. They don't compare when it comes to the US Deep State, and we should maintain our perspective. But I don't see a reason to look to them as doing much good when their system is still based on Maoist junk.

Now they are reaching a bit I think...

Can I get an eye-roll?
Here it is : :rolleyes: .... ^^

What you posted can be linked to this message on GAB, from the CEO who is christian :

What he wrote :
The ADL is calling for the government to shut Gab down because we once quoted Revelation 3:9 on Twitter.
A Bible verse.
The ADL, and the media by proxy, are now labeling *Bible verses* as "hate speech" and "anti-semitic."
Are you paying attention yet, Christian?

I would say that : almost immediate slide into totalitarianism in relation to USA has the potential to happen in one week, one month or 3 months from the inauguration.

But what does that really mean ? What will happen exactly ? They already probably stole the elections, forbade working to many people. Maybe forced vaccination ?
Maybe, though more likely 'induced' vaccination (for travel access to certain countries, events, etc). Also increased taxation, increased ideological propaganda, increased 'security protocols', increased subversion of 'traditional' values. All that and more, spread out over the next few years. They're going to continue what Trump interrupted (to some extent): squeezing people into an 'ever-finer order of control', as the Cs put it some years back.

Last edited:
Here it is : :rolleyes: .... ^^

What you posted can be linked to this message on GAB, from the CEO who is christian :

What he wrote :
The ADL is calling for the government to shut Gab down because we once quoted Revelation 3:9 on Twitter.
A Bible verse.
The ADL, and the media by proxy, are now labeling *Bible verses* as "hate speech" and "anti-semitic."
Are you paying attention yet, Christian?
Msn.com and the rest of the marxist media are gonna step in it, can you say "overreaching"? BTW, I have met some very religious black people - salt of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom