2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

you will be able to and SHOULD 'sit this one out', especially if you have a reasonably objective view of reality

and because of the above, there is not reason to consign yourself to the position that "they will come for you whether you like it or not".

Appreciate you Joe.

Heather I am so sorry, I will pray for both of you. Take care:hug2:
Thank you, ryu, for the prayer and for the "hug."

Joe's last posts are helpful to think about. For me personally, I often refer back, at least in my mind, to a natal chart that was done and interpreted for me by a gifted astrologist. Just from reading my chart, this woman knew so much about what I already knew about myself and my family that when she told me about things I didn't know, or didn't yet know, she seemed entirely credible to me. One thing she told me was that I was the "odd ball" in my family, but in a good way; I was the one who could escape the family's dysfunctional patterns/dynamic. She cautioned, though, that I wanted to take my family with me. And, of course, that's not possible, unless there is a family member who really asks for one's help, and can accept the type of help we are able to offer. Short of that, we can try to be loving and understanding, accepting that the rest of what we have to offer would fall on deaf ears.

So, that is the position I'm in with both of my brothers, and really, with just about all of my extended family, and even my friends. I realize this is probably true for a lot of others here as well. This can be a rather lonely position to be in, and in some way relates to the type of "internal suffering" Joe is talking about. My internal suffering in part has to do with saying good-bye to the wish that I can bring others along with me when it's abundantly clear that this is not possible. But as I'm writing this I'm thinking that in offering instead one's love and support (without trying to "fix" anything, or have the other person open their eyes, as it were) there can be a kind of opening up -- some burden is lifted -- and so it's for ourselves as well as the person we see suffering that we make this effort to do this. The alternative is frustration, and even anger, which only serve to mask our deeper feelings of love, and loss, and grief.

Patrick Byrne shares his experience with joining the Trump legal team in the fight for justice. Part 2 will be presented shortly. This sounds bleak....:-( In a nut shell, if PB is reliable, Rudy Giuliani is a drunk and the whole situation was handled with incompetence. Trump had opportunities to act but didn't and was kept from reliable help from Flynn and Powell. According to a loyal Trump staff member, the whole 4 years was the same shit show as was happening with this situation.

Patrick Byrne A concerned citizen who has been hunting the oligarchy and Deep State since 2004.

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/23)​

January 27, 2021 33 min read

...Putin and Xi...
...and Trump? Invading Chinese mainland from Taiwan, because, why not?

https://ugetube.com/watch/scott-mckay-patriotstreetfighter-and-i-ccpintel_SxHP4XZ6hUpwqvp.html#

I'm taking all of this with a whole salt mine. It's actually quite fun to venture over to various "channels" like this McKay fellow, or Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, the mysterious Juan O. Savin, or get the whole digest of outlandishness that is beforeitsnews.com (thanks to a friend for getting me hooked on that crazy train), sort of a clearinghouse for hopium as they say.

It plays completely into this quote from another thread here:

It would line up with the Mercury Retrograde energy, wherein lies and make-believe and existing fractures tend to fail and collapse, and only hard tested objectively real systems continue to function properly.

you will be able to and SHOULD 'sit this one out', especially if you have a reasonably objective view of reality

Indeed. It ain't like Arjuna standing between two armies in the epic of the Mahabharata, whereby assumed external suffering is guaranteed. In the case of Arjuna, the story goes that Krishna said not to worry because all those soldiers were dead already, fates sealed as such. The issue at hand was to get the internal despondency, aka suffering, of Arjuna under control. The metaphor of the charioteer (mind) driving the horses (senses) is part of the unpacking of that particular myth. Such myths point to something.

They say we don't have control over external events, and that's technically true, except we do, but only by exercising the control we do have over internal 'events'. There's a reason people choose to not suffer internally, it can be, and often is, THE hardest thing a person has ever done. But once you make the decision to do it, practice it with commitment for a while, and get used to it, it stops being suffering for the most part, especially when you realize the major benefits to your life and by extension the lives of others. That's when you can begin to 'enjoy the suffering', because you know it is deeply meaningful, purposeful and beneficial.

Brilliant. Witness-consciousness is a powerful ally. That's also what 'avatars' like Krishna, or Christ, or Buddha or the Cs (or name your tune) are supposed to represent.

I've been studying Panchadashi ("Fifteen" chapters of philosophy in the tradition of Vedanta) as recommended by a person I respect. Here's an interesting few verses I read the other day and I've been deeply contemplating. These verses speak to the ability to see the world and accept it as it is (externally things are getting hot, aren't they?) and remain calm (dipped in cool waters). The metaphors are striking.

Panachadashi from Chapter XI "The Bliss of Yoga."

128. The sage, looking now at the bliss of Brahman and now at such worldly objects as are not opposed to it, is like a crow that turns its eye from one side to another.
129. The crow has only a single vision which alternates between the right and left eye. Similarly the vision of the knower of Truth alternates between the two types of bliss (of Brahman and the world).
130. Enjoying both the bliss of Brahman taught in the scriptures and the worldly bliss unopposed to it, the knower of Truth knows them both in the same way as one who knows two languages.
131. When the knower experiences sufferings, he is not disturbed by them as he would have been before. Just as a man half-immersed in the cool water of the Ganges feels both the heat of the sun and the coolness of the water, so he feels the misery of the world and the bliss of Brahman at the same time.

And to add:

Patrick Byrne shares his experience with joining the Trump legal team in the fight for justice. Part 2 will be presented shortly. This sounds bleak....:-( In a nut shell, if PB is reliable, Rudy Giuliani is a drunk and the whole situation was handled with incompetence. Trump had opportunities to act but didn't and was kept from reliable help from Flynn and Powell. According to a loyal Trump staff member, the whole 4 years was the same shit show as was happening with this situation.

Patrick Byrne A concerned citizen who has been hunting the oligarchy and Deep State since 2004.

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/23)​

I only have three letters and it is only after Part I. O M G! I will have to read again, maybe several times. Wow!

Session Date: March 21st 2020

Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

Q: (L) And I guess it also comes down to if you have knowledge and you're in a high-stress environment, you can be safe but it takes a lot of energy for that, too. If you would like to reduce your stress and energy expenditure or if you NEED to reduce them, then you should make changes?

A: Yes

We know that Trump was surrounded by traitors and mediocrity in the White House and Giuliani was probably meant to be a figurehead only.

What we do know as well is that however efficient Trump's makeshift lawyer team might have been there were only corrupt courts to send them to.

In the end there were almost no legal avenues to prevent the deep state from installing their unelected puppet in the White House. When Trump 'entrusted' his VP Pence to stop the electoral certification on Jan 6 he must have known what to expect from him and got confirmation that Pence is on the deep state's payroll as well.

I appreciate Byrne's dedication to help in the fight against the steal but I think that Giuliani, L. Wood and Powell were only acting as a side show. Sidney Powell, who is a military lawyer may have a future roll to play.

So the only legal avenue for Trump to take would have been to hand over power to the military (under some emergency act) and let them sort things out by tactical action and finally military tribunals.

There are a few indications that Trump may have done just that. He's just opened a former-presidential office in Florida, he left D.C. on Jan 20 on Air Force 1 while Joe Biden had to fly in on a chartered B-737 (they didn't even let him use AF 2) and last but not least he's still alive!

This sounds bleak....:-( In a nut shell, if PB is reliable, Rudy Giuliani is a drunk and the whole situation was handled with incompetence.

Don't forget to mention The Mediocrity. :rotfl: Sounds like every careerist government technocrat I have ever met, and I have met a lot over decades of living around DC and dealing with all the petty tyrants that populate the region. Truly a case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

This is a revelation for me. I have been chided here before for espousing the view that Maya is playing games with us, but damn! What a comedy of errors this is. I can't believe I have taken it so seriously for so long. The illusion is not that it isn't real. Of course it is. The illusion is that it's serious. It most definitely isn't.

Behind one eye, this old crow is laughing hysterically. Behind the other, just chillin'.

What is so amazing about this revelation is that the lie is so big and with tentacles in every aspect of power that the truth has not legal option available. It is very much like finding out that the small cancer that you thought you had turns out to be of the entire body.

(Quote from Judy Buyington via rumormillnews.org)

Footage from the Capitol early on Mon 25

Events spotted by a guy holding a cell phone while standing across from the Capitol early in the morning.

I'm stunned. This is obviously the Capitol and there seems to be a blackout on its premises.
Disregarding his commentary and interpretations there really seems to be something unusual going at an unusual time of day. I myself couldn't see any passengers being loaded or sitting in the busses, maybe because of the tinted windows.

Is what we're seeing 'the real thing' or could it be just a drill.

The link for the video doesn't come up for me on Rumble and they don't on the Rumormill page either. I had a look at a few of Mustang Medic's videos on youtube who was said to be filming this event and couldn't find what you described. He filmed buses during the evening of Jan. 20 which where likely people leaving the ceremony. . He's in DC now and is filming whats going on and it looks like not much of anything. Few people around and things are quiet. No mass military presence is seen. It's good he's there and is filling a need for people to see what's happening now. Says this is a historic time and he was compelled to be there and record whats going on. He mentions twice about the black out at the WH. One person said this is normal and happens once per day (?). A secret service agent told him this as well. He tries to get more information when he sees something happening since he doesn't want to assume anything. Couldn't find anything like the article described.

Here's a video I skimmed through and I think its kind of creepy. Only one side of the Washington Monument is lit. That seems like it could be symbolic. He asked around the following day and several residents said they've never seen this before. Another person suggested technical difficulties.

Years ago I followed Rumor Mills for awhile. At this point It's to outrageous for me.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ..
I'M ONLY GUESSING BUT ARE THEY BRINGING THEM IN TO
MAKE VIDEO'S OF NASTY LAWS ETC .. THEN TAKE EM TO JAIL
AT NITE ?

Breaking news buses coming out of the capital building January 29, 2021 MustangMedic reporting...
2 minutes ...
Jan 29, 2021

Mustang Medic

REMEBER THE MANY SLEEPING DEEPLY TOOK THE KOOL-AID
DAILY , THEY NEED LOTS OF VIEWING HOW DARK & DIRTY THIS CROWD IS TO WAKE EM ..
A QUICK TAKE EM ALL TOO JAIL IN ONE DAY .. WILL NOT DO .. REPEAT RINSE REPEAT TO
SHOW AND UNDO PAST PROGRAMMING

AT NITE ?

Breaking news buses coming out of the capital building January 29, 2021 MustangMedic reporting...
2 minutes ...
Jan 29, 2021

Mustang Medic

REMEBER THE MANY SLEEPING DEEPLY TOOK THE KOOL-AID
DAILY , THEY NEED LOTS OF VIEWING HOW DARK & DIRTY THIS CROWD IS TO WAKE EM ..
A QUICK TAKE EM ALL TOO JAIL IN ONE DAY .. WILL NOT DO .. REPEAT RINSE REPEAT TO
SHOW AND UNDO PAST PROGRAMMING

Honestly

i didn’t understand anything of what you just wrote / implied / connected to. Could you please ease your thought flow and write them in a way, easier to understand ?

Or - what am I missing here ? :wow:

thank you 💕

The link for the video doesn't come up for me on Rumble and they don't on the Rumormill page either. I had a look at a few of Mustang Medic's videos on youtube who was said to be filming this event and couldn't find what you described. He filmed buses during the evening of Jan. 20 which where likely people leaving the ceremony. . He's in DC now and is filming whats going on and it looks like not much of anything. Few people around and things are quiet. No mass military presence is seen. It's good he's there and is filling a need for people to see what's happening now. Says this is a historic time and he was compelled to be there and record whats going on. He mentions twice about the black out at the WH. One person said this is normal and happens once per day (?). A secret service agent told him this as well. He tries to get more information when he sees something happening since he doesn't want to assume anything. Couldn't find anything like the article described.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Summer Lite.

When I linked the video on Thu, Jan. 28 I actually watched it working and probably the five people reacting to my post as well.
The footage (taken in the early hours of Jan. 25) was not taken by Mustang Medic.

Years ago I followed Rumor Mills for awhile. At this point It's to outrageous for me.

I think we're living in outrageous times. If you can stomach watching the MSM they are outrageous.
If you're going through alternative sites they can be outrageous as well.
I see RMN as a herb garden that holds some interesting and beneficial stuff as well.

As an aside I'm in the process of unlearning to be a pessimist, not least through the influence this forum had on me. I have found out that I did not have to be buffering feelings of disappointment anymore.

Yes, I had to take a step back from the ongoing power struggle in Washington DC at the time because I became too attached to the outcome around inauguration day. So the 'good guys' couldn't prevent Biden from getting into office up until Jan. 20 as many of us had hoped - but were we ever officially promised that?

On the other hand I'm not letting myself become too attached to the horror and hysteria that the corporate media and their shills are spreading right now. How solidified can a regime be that is mainly based on these two factors?
Tearing down the economy won't help them either.

How much power can they actually exert?

So I'm optimistic that the future is still open - albeit that the major developments will be going on behind the scenes. All we can do is watch the developments...

AT NITE ?

2 minutes ...
Jan 29, 2021

Mustang Medic

Wodasi, these were only seven busses and they are not traveling 'at nite'.

The footage on Jan 25 showed about 30 busses, dozens of vans and military vehicles.
It could have been an exchange of National Guard troops on Monday, though.

The footage you've posted may involve journalists or any kind of visitors...

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Summer Lite.

When I linked the video on Thu, Jan. 28 I actually watched it working and probably the five people reacting to my post as well.
The footage (taken in the early hours of Jan. 25) was not taken by Mustang Medic.

I think we're living in outrageous times. If you can stomach watching the MSM they are outrageous.
If you're going through alternative sites they can be outrageous as well.
I see RMN as a herb garden that holds some interesting and beneficial stuff as well.

As an aside I'm in the process of unlearning to be a pessimist, not least through the influence this forum had on me. I have found out that I did not have to be buffering feelings of disappointment anymore.

Yes, I had to take a step back from the ongoing power struggle in Washington DC at the time because I became too attached to the outcome around inauguration day. So the 'good guys' couldn't prevent Biden from getting into office up until Jan. 20 as many of us had hoped - but were we ever officially promised that?

On the other hand I'm not letting myself become too attached to the horror and hysteria that the corporate media and their shills are spreading right now. How solidified can a regime be that is mainly based on these two factors?
Tearing down the economy won't help them either.

How much power can they actually exert?

So I'm optimistic that the future is still open - albeit that the major developments will be going on behind the scenes. All we can do is watch the developments...
What you say here is actually how I see and have seen whats happened as well. I also strive to keep the perspective the future is open and so possible ways forward and this is very helpful and positive. We've already been given the narrative they want us to follow and its a nightmare. It's caused a lot of thought. I've been thinking how fear is used to control people which has been so successful with the covid and all these other plans. The use of buffers is probably being used by a lot of people now and I wonder if this idea, the military is in control, may be one of those, like the vaccine will save us. Its a buffer from fear of what could happen. Maybe for some and not others. For me its best not to put energy into this "hope" because it does me no good. I don't have any proof this is happening and if it does I'll allow it to be a wonderful surprise! It's a part of being pulled into the show to much for me. However, there are these details that make me wonder like Biden not taking AF 1 to the White House etc.

I'm just beginning to see how "the people" are beginning to respond and there may be surprising push back in this regard. I remind myself, the inauguration was only 9 days ago since it seems like a MUCH longer time ago. I've gone through 100 scenarios in my mind since then and must be watchful of my imaginings since this hampers being grounded in reality.

So, here is the video I couldn't link to. I have seen this one before though. I'm sorry to say, I don't see any buses, police or military vehicles here. Maybe others will comment. The fire works at the end are suspicious as well. Did these happen on that date? Maybe.

p.s. I checked out rumor mills and there are interesting things there. Its a potpourri or spice garden:-)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom