2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Absolutely Beautiful! I'd like to see more coverage on this, maybe later. They are entering the building to observe.

Donald J Trump

1.97M subscribers

Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi: “We plan on entering that building right now and legally observing the voting process. If there is one illegal vote that is cast, it takes away from the great men and women of Pennsylvania who came out to vote legally.”

There's a Facebook group that was created yesterday called "Stop the Steal." A friend invited me to join around 8 PM EST, and there were about 41K members. This morning, there are currently 241K and growing. Not sure how much they are actually "doing" I think it's just a way of banding together.

Membership was reaching 300K last time I looked, but it seems to have attracted attention in the media, and now it's BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!:curse:

"After watching apparent 'A Lister' Hollywood Celebrity singer and actress Lady Gaga perform at Joe Biden's final rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania last night in front of about only 120 rally goers I have come to the conclusion that there is no doubt in my mind Joe Biden and the Democrats do not have the 'Horses' on the ground to take this election from Donald Trump and the Republican's.
As we have been expecting there will be 'fun and games' going on during and after the polls close.

As we have recently discovered by Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney the CIA has an application under the code words 'Operation Scorecard' that can infiltrate the electronic scoring systems of ballot counting. Excerpt from the 'Two Mikes Podcast':
"
"A CIA program known as “Scorecard” allows its users to change voting outcomes by hacking into the transfer between local reporting stations and state or national data centers.
According to McInerney, it’s a small amount, under 3%, to keep it from triggering any alarms. He would know.
He served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States. His insights into the matter are coming at just the right time with election day tomorrow. Hopefully, it’s not too late."

If Donald Trump can overcome being 'voter hacked' and stay in the White House we can expect the same type of carnage and rioting that we witnessed in Washington, D.C. and several other Democratic cities during this past Summer. This Election will not be settled this evening. Watch for Pennsylvania (which should go to Trump, stay up in the air as this 'Operation Scorecard' works it's 'black magic' and removes Trump votes and reassigns them to Biden as the demos attempt to steal back the White House."

Politicians and media types are math challenged. You cannot stuff the ballot box with a hundred thousand ballots with the same candidate on them sequentially and not break certain laws of basic and intuitive statistics - doh! Odds against this happening are astronomically small - hundreds of zeros to the right of the decimal point small. Even if the odds of a single vote for Trump were 1/100 - 1/1000 - the odds of no or relatively few votes for Trump would still be minute when 100,000 or more votes are involved.

Computer forensics and other evidence for massive hacking and voter fraud would be evident if investigated. Probably some on the Republican side as well, but conservatives have more of a sense of fair play in their collection of moral taste buds it seems.

I think most folks here on this forum have serious doubts about the official story of 911, this election will have no less serious consequences if not exposed for the long game coup that it is.

If Trump had won on November third in a landslide, I would be breathing a sigh of relief. Instead, the full horror of what's probably in store for us in the near future came crashing down on me in a very visceral way. I grokked the Russia hoax, media lies, phoney impeachment, the 'plandemic', mandatory mask wearing, and I clearly saw the vast and complex machine designed to lock US citizens up in a cage where we have no rights and no voice, waiting for the 'processing'. The plan the elites have for use that the C's have been telling us about for decades is rapidly crystalizing into reality.

Yet their intentions and plans are also coming into clear view for many Americans and people all over the world. Folks everywhere are rooting for us. If we do not accept this, and fight to expose the Big Lie we will inspire others all over the world not to submit to these math and common sense challenged elite and their solipsistic fantasies. Didn't the C's say the whole world would stand up to the elite one day?

Believe it or not, lots of folks all over the would still look up to America, or at least to the dream that most of us have been smitten by at some point. We have an opportunity here.

It's not all about Trump winning, it's about people waking up and standing up. It's about spreading the light and illuminating the truth. If President Trump is shown to have won this election, (and I believe he has the numbers), we will get something of a reprieve. Our fortnight could turn into a few years. But after what's happened the last few days, things have gotten clearer, I have a stronger sense of urgency. What a lesson! Let's keep those lamps lit.

“Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.” - Samuel Johnson​

It's happening folks...

The battle for America is on.

While Donald Trump amassed huge, seemingly insurmountable leads in key states across the country, Democratic officials went quiet in their cities, releasing no results until it was clear exactly how many they would need to win. And then, like a cascade, they poured out the numbers on Wednesday morning, claiming staggering early-vote margins that washed away the president’s lead in state after state.

Democrats have terrible policies for America, but give them credit for one thing: They know when to count their ballots.

In his razor-thin win in the 1960 presidential election, John F. Kennedy carried Illinois by less than ten thousand votes out of 4.7 million cast. Kennedy’s narrow victory was enabled by Chicago Mayor Richard Daley’s political machine. An investigative journalist found anomalies such as 56 votes cast from a single house, votes by the dead, and other stunts like swapping cash for votes. Following the election, three members of that machine were sent to jail for voter fraud activities, and more than 600 others were indicted before being acquitted by a judge allied to Daley.

Now, the same stunt is being pulled, on a far grander scale. The con was in the works long before Election Day. For months beforehand, the press bombarded the public with bogus polls showing huge leads for Biden in almost every swing state. On election night, these worthless polls were exposed, but they were still used by the press to justify not calling states for Trump. Now, they will be used to justify dramatic last-second swings into the Democratic column.

Republicans are asking for the election to be snatched away from them. That is the only honest way to describe it. They are standing around while the most banana republic third-world cities in America vomit up their votes at the very end. This is an invitation to humiliation.

For months, Democrats signaled they were ready to do anything to drive Trump from the presidency. Now, they’re delivering on that promise. They cannot be allowed to succeed.

But unless the president’s supporters fight back now, the steal will work. Here are the steps Republicans must take to win an election that is justifiably theirs.

1. Challenge every single ballot, in the Supreme Court if necessary.

Florida, America’s third-largest state, had no trouble counting all its votes in just a few hours. Texas, the second-largest, had almost all votes tallied by midnight as well. But in state after state with Democratic governments and favorable Trump results, the counting ground to a halt overnight. In Pennsylvania, officials announced that while votes were still being counted, they couldn’t possibly provide any more updates on the counting until the morning. Naturally, when updates resumed, they showed spectacular Biden gains that could end up flipping the state. In Nevada, officials have already announced vote tallies will be paused until Thursday....

RED ALERT: Dems collude with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS
Maybe.
November 13, 2017
A trio of new investments in Silicon Valley machine-learning startups shows that the U.S. intelligence community is deeply interested in artificial intelligence. But China is investing even more in these kinds of U.S. companies, and that has experts and intelligence officials worried.
Founded to foster new technology for spies, the 17-year-old In-Q-Tel has also helped boost commercial products. (Its investment in a little company called Keyhole helped produce Google Maps.) Compared to a venture capitalist firm whose early-stage investments are intended to make some money and get out, the nonprofit’s angle is longer term, less venture, more strategic, according to Charlie Greenbacker, In-Q-Tel's technical product leader in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, analytics, and data science.“Our model is to put a little bit of pressure at the right spot to influence a company to make sure it develops things that are useful to our customers,” said Greenbacker, who estimated that their investments in a given startup generally amount to about one of every 15 dollars the company has.Greenbacker recently discussed In-Q-Tel investments that underline the specific areas that the CIA and other spy agencies want to use AI for: image recognition, natural language processing, and predictive analytics.
The first is Orbital Insight, a company that analyzes satellite images to discover trends and patterns on a global scale. As Orbital’s CEO James Crawford said last year, “The number of ships docked at a Malaysian port, even the color of a wheat field in western Nebraska, are actually signs…visible indicators of economic activity, not just for a local region but for an entire global industry.”Natural language processing is another a big area of AI investment. Greenbacker highlighted a company called Primer, which sells a tool that can read and summarize text, useful for the CIA’s Directorate of Intelligence (now Directorate of Analysis) and the decidedly unsexy work of combing through the world’s court cases, patent filings, and newspapers for relevant data. Primer is the work of Sean Gourley, a co-creator of the Quid analysis and visualization engine and one of the more celebrated young data scientists working at the intersection of Silicon Valley and national security.

What does a spy agency do with all of this data and analysis? Try to predict the future, of course, and the intelligence community has a big interest in AI that will help it succeed there as well. In-Q-Tel invested a company calledCelect, which says its predictive analytics engine can help retailers anticipate demand for certain products — and perhaps help intel analysts anticipate national-security problems. When the researchers fed the engine a large database of published news stories, it predicted, with high confidence, a steady increase in negative news about the security situation in Ukraine in the early spring of 2014.

And indeed, that happened. (The experiment was done retroactively, after the Russian invasion, when outcomes were known to the researchers — but not to the AI.)

Unlike other technological areas, today’s AI startups don’t necessarily need intelligence-community money, says Greenbacker: “There’s a lot more money flowing into the AI space than is typical” in the startup ecosystem.

“But putting in a little leverage in the right spot can bend all this toward the things we care about,” he said. “At the end of the day, it means the government doesn’t have to foot all of the bill to develop technology it cares about.”

Competing with China

The intelligence community's investment in the valley’s AI startups lags foreign investors and China. And that has some folks very concerned.

“The entire government spent $1.1 billion on unclassified AI programs in 2015. The estimate for 2016 was $1.2 billion,” said Greenbacker. “Meanwhile, Softbank [a Japanese multinational conglomerate] has a $100-billion-dollar fund for this. The Chinese government in their most recent five-year-plan has put $150 billion in this.”

Last week, three U.S. senators proposed legislation to improve how the U.S. approves the sale or transfer of tech with national-security importance: U.S. Sens. John Cornyn, R-Texas; Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; and Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate intelligence committee.

“By exploiting gaps in the existing CFIUS [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] review process, potential adversaries, such as China, have been effectively degrading our country’s military technological edge by acquiring, and otherwise investing in, U.S. companies,” Sen. Cornyn said in a statement about the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act, or FIRRMA. “This undermines our national security and highlights the imperative of modernizing the CFIUS review process to address 21st-century threats. This bill takes a measured approach by providing long overdue reforms to better protect our country, while also working to ensure that beneficial foreign investment is not chilled.”

In telegraphing the effort over the summer, Cornyn singled out AI, as well as the supply chains for microelectronics, as particularly deserving of extra scrutiny. Former Defense Department and White House officials were particularly skeptical that prohibiting the Chinese from investing in start-ups was the best method to tackle the problem. Some suggested instead that the U.S. government should simply try to outspend China.

“I have a lot of opinions about it. They aren’t always approved for public release,” said Greenbacker. He added that the size of foreign investment moving into the AI space in Silicon Valley “will catch the attention of smaller companies and researchers seeking funding.”
Matthijs Broer, the chief technical officer of the CIA’s Science and Technology directorate, also declined to comment on specific legislation. But Broer did say that far greater foreign investment in areas like artificial intelligence, including in U.S. startups, was “absolutely” an issue of vital importance.

“You bet they are national security issues. Of course that is under review on the U.S. government side,” he said at the Defense One Summit on Thursday.

Man Details Voter Fraud @ Cobo Hall / TCT Center in Michigan
Nov 5, 2020

Woman's Details Unregistered Votes in Michigan & Ballot Place locking people out
Nov 5, 2020

BREAKING: Michigan County Discovered Omitting Votes for Trump​

1604605140955.png

Just an accident or mistake?

In the most divisive, contested, Presidential election in American history, the public is being told of voter irregularities happening in Detroit. But even in supposedly safe Republican areas, votes for President Trump are appearing to be suppressed, with an alleged 600 discovered today in just one Michigan precinct.

Jay Deboyer is the County Clerk for St. Clair County, which is currently 2-1 in favor of Trump, and blames hitting the “wrong button” for causing President Trump’s totals to be a significant number of votes off. This mistake is critical in Michigan where its critical 16 electoral votes are separated by 80,000 votes statewide according to the New York Times.

Michigan has 83 Counties, and St. Clair County has 163,040 people according to the Census, as of this past August there were 127,963 registered voters in the qualified voter file, the “QVF”. The County today reports 134,248 registered voters, of whom 92,670 voted in the November 3, 2020 election.

Eagle-eyed State Representative Shane Hernandez (R) spotted the vote discrepancy being reported in his home County of St. Clair, up in Michigan’s northeastern “thumb” area. Contacting his County Clerk about the apparent discrepancy in precincts Marysville 2 and 3, where it showed no absentee ballots for the President, the Clerk fixed the error and updated the totals mid-day today.

“I saw that there were missing votes in the County and worked to find them, and realized the absentees were missing,” Rep. Hernandez said. “Activists need to check every County for votes like this, this was a complicated election and the Presidency might very well come down to a few thousand votes. I was able to find these problems just sitting at home, I hope everyone looks into this and finds and fixes any problems.”

Many Michigan counties don’t properly post or make available their datasets for easy comparison and review by the public and it will take time for others with sufficient experience and skill to review the published results to ensure that they are accurately reporting President Trump’s vote.

Clerk Jay DeBoyer was asked for comment and has not responded.

Politicians and media types are math challenged. You cannot stuff the ballot box with a hundred thousand ballots with the same candidate on them sequentially and not break certain laws of basic and intuitive statistics - doh! Odds against this happening are astronomically small - hundreds of zeros to the right of the decimal point small. Even if the odds of a single vote for Trump were 1/100 - 1/1000 - the odds of no or relatively few votes for Trump would still be minute when 100,000 or more votes are involved.

Computer forensics and other evidence for massive hacking and voter fraud would be evident if investigated. Probably some on the Republican side as well, but conservatives have more of a sense of fair play in their collection of moral taste buds it seems.

I think most folks here on this forum have serious doubts about the official story of 911, this election will have no less serious consequences if not exposed for the long game coup that it is.

If Trump had won on November third in a landslide, I would be breathing a sigh of relief. Instead, the full horror of what's probably in store for us in the near future came crashing down on me in a very visceral way. I grokked the Russia hoax, media lies, phoney impeachment, the 'plandemic', mandatory mask wearing, and I clearly saw the vast and complex machine designed to lock US citizens up in a cage where we have no rights and no voice, waiting for the 'processing'. The plan the elites have for use that the C's have been telling us about for decades is rapidly crystalizing into reality.

Yet their intentions and plans are also coming into clear view for many Americans and people all over the world. Folks everywhere are rooting for us. If we do not accept this, and fight to expose the Big Lie we will inspire others all over the world not to submit to these math and common sense challenged elite and their solipsistic fantasies. Didn't the C's say the whole world would stand up to the elite one day?

Believe it or not, lots of folks all over the would still look up to America, or at least to the dream that most of us have been smitten by at some point. We have an opportunity here.

It's not all about Trump winning, it's about people waking up and standing up. It's about spreading the light and illuminating the truth. If President Trump is shown to have won this election, (and I believe he has the numbers), we will get something of a reprieve. Our fortnight could turn into a few years. But after what's happened the last few days, things have gotten clearer, I have a stronger sense of urgency. What a lesson! Let's keep those lamps lit.

“Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.” - Samuel Johnson​

It's happening folks...

I am not American; however, Trump has more authentic popularity among Americans from what I know.

Also, I saw a few pieces of evidence that suggest serious fraud in the election.

In my opinion, Trump is the factual winner.

I've heard one comment that they did what they did with this fraud because they want to stir up both sides. I think that those comments could be quite good speculations.

Remember that we do not need conflicts with the people around us. Let us fight cleverly. I doubt in any kind of the (even with good motivation) "revolution", now.

We should wait until Nature will get her voice, something should happen that shake the public.

Project Hammer is back in the news in a big way because we just learned that not only is it real, it runs an application called Scorecard that could flip the election today.

So just to make it clear in the large body of text that you quoted - the hypothesis is that Project Hammer was the organizational body who ran the operation (or application) called Scorecard, which resulted in the pro-Biden 4 AM vote dumps delivered 'gangster style' in vans and ferraris?

So just to make it clear in the large body of text that you quoted - the hypothesis is that Project Hammer was the organizational body who ran the operation (or application) called Scorecard, which resulted in the pro-Biden 4 AM vote dumps delivered 'gangster style' in vans and ferraris?

@Ocean I've seen your other post now - Scorecard is a digital operation, yes?

{snip}
So, right now I do think what we're seeing is a genuine situation in the sense that Trump is not playing a double agent. It remains to be seen which of the two factions is smarter and outmaneuvers the other. Or if everything will just end in chaos and destruction...
I do agree that Trump is probably not a mere puppet of the pathocrats in the shadows who are pushing the buttons with their wealth and influence, and so perhaps he is somewhat of a wildcard in the political scene. However I suggest that they probably are confident they will control the game regardless of what he does. They may even relish unleashing more chaos in response to some of his unexpected and off-script speeches and orders as the president.

I think what came to James Corbett's mind to say at this time is really spot on, when you think of the bigger picture and not focus on just the election, which I admit is a fascinating show playing out before us as well as an opportunity to see many different lessons being presented by it. It is another chance for folks to see that they live in a lie, if they ever become willing to see it:

Corbett: sElection Chaos Proceeds as Planned -- (youtu.be/d1pG176rZeU approx 3m42s min) said:
As a Canadian, in Japan, and an anarchist, I am fighting every urge that I have to simply poo-poo all of this and say "who cares"?

But having said that ...

I will offer at least this bit of insight to what is going on for all of you Americans out there. None of this chaos is surprising, the chaos is part of the plan and we have known this for months at the very least. It has been in black and white and openly reported. People should look into the Transition Integrity Project which was war-gaming out every possible outcome of this 'selection', that is being decided by the voting machines and the vote counters - not the voters, and they war-gamed out every possible scenario including what if trump doesn't concede, and what if we have to kick him out with the military and all of this, it's all been war-gamed out.

So no, this chaos is not surprising. My only interest in this selection process, is whatever will de-legitimize in the minds of the brain-washed statist masses, the illusion of government power and control, and the strange cult that worships a single man. This man, or that man, is going to be the leader of 330 million people, and will govern the country and tell the country what to do, and be the person that decides everything, which we all know, everyone who is watching us right now, knows that is a total lie. A complete lie.

The puppets in office have their strings pulled by the bankers, who control the system. We all know this. But every 4 years people lose their collective mind playing these stupid games winning stupid prizes that they've already told you are going to come. They've told you about the chaos they are planning for this 'selection' and everyone puts all of their energy, their psychic, mental, energy and invests their identity into this stupid charade every 4 years, and I understand how young people get suckered into it, I cannot for the life of me understand people who are in their forties, fifties, sixties, seventies, who have watched this charade play out every 4 years their entire life, and still lose their mind over it.

At any rate I don't care whether it's douche-bag or turd-sandwich which gets in, the only thing that's of interest here is the way it plays out in the public consciousness and that's up to us to decide, not whoever is in whatever political office.

By the way: I wonder if we may not know who the next president will be until we see who gets inaugurated in Jan 2021? 😁

Well the deep state is the only winner, no matter what happens.

This is such a G.D. circus!

From the mile-high view, all this strife is 100% self-inflicted; none of this insane nonsense would be happening without a population of people present to act out all the idiot roles on stage.

One half of the population is bound and determined to ignore reality and seems to just really, really want to experience wide-scale suffering. I guess the Karma debt is pretty high for those souls and they know if they don't start paying it off now...

But (c'mon, man)! -Friggin' Monkey States! (The U.S. was 'born' in the year of the Monkey.)

I know it's all part of the Cosmic Mind's slate of experiences, that all lessons are valid and that all there is are lessons, etc.,

But I look at this madness and want to shake a bunch of people by the collective collar and shout: "Just hold your election already, and stop being such a bunch of dramatic, low-information, insufferable, sneaky little a-holes! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??"

Whatever.

Good luck and prayers to everybody who isn't an idiot and is just trying to stay steady while the fools stampede around them.

Back
Top Bottom