2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

So I know someone who thinks Trump is doing a decent job but voted for Biden. She said I can't get the images of children in cages out my head so I can't vote for him.

If I remember correctly, the image (or policy) she was referring to was during the Obama administration in regards to illegal immigration. When I mentioned this, her answer:

But still, I'm a mother. Also my dad votes democrat.

Comets don't sound like such a bad idea to me now.
I know the feeling

The American people deserve explanations for these “election anomalies”​

The big news networks seem to be pretending that they aren’t there, but the truth is that there are some very serious statistical “anomalies” that really need to be explained. The integrity of our elections is of the utmost importance, and over the last 24 hours I have seen some things that concern me greatly. I think that the mainstream media is assuming that they can just go ahead and declare victory for Joe Biden and that all of these “anomalies” will soon be forgotten, but I don’t think that Trump and his supporters will let this go. The stakes in this election are so high, and it won’t be so easy to sweep things under the rug like we have seen in the aftermath of past elections.
Based on the evidence that we have so far, it appears that some very strange things are going on, and the American people deserve answers. If we don’t get answers, millions upon millions of people will completely lose faith in the integrity of our elections. And once faith is gone, it will be exceedingly difficult for it to ever be restored.

OBVIOUS FRAUD: Seven Milwaukee wards reporting more votes than total registered voters​

An incredible miracle for the Democrats has occurred in Milwaukee, Wisc., where seven wards are reporting vote totals that exceed the total number of registered voters.

Wards 234, 269, 272, 273, 274, 277, and 312 all inexplicably saw voter turnout that exceeded the total number of registered voters, while dozens upon dozens of others saw near-100 percent voter turnout, a highly improbable and clearly fraudulent phenomenon.
Trump still has a chance to expose this fraud and hold those responsible for it accountable, but he needs to act fast.
“Wisconsin will go into a recount, and it’s highly likely the recount will toss out the fabricate [sic] ‘fake’ votes that magically appears [sic] last night (around 200,000, all voting for Biden at 100%, an obvious fraud).”
“This is why it should be mandatory to keep the votes at the polling places and report the tally on election night for each polling place,” noted one commenter at The Gateway Pundit about how this type of thing could be prevented from happening.

Trump WINS election; Democrats now working overtime to STEAL it by fabricating hundreds of thousands of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin​

In Pennsylvania Trump was ahead by nearly 700,000 votes.
In Michigan Trump was ahead by over 300,000 votes.
In Wisconsin Trump was ahead by 120,000 votes.

But in the middle of the night Democrats went to work stealing the election by fabricating fake voting numbers in Michigan and Wisconsin.

To carry out the fraud, the Dems shut down vote reporting until 3:30 am, and then magically out of nowhere, Biden jumped up 200,000 votes without a single vote for Trump. This is the rigging under way:
And in Michigan, the vote magically jumped up 138,000 for Biden in the middle of the night, without a single new vote for Trump. It’s rigged!
Democrats run Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, and last night they shut down their vote counting so they could engage in vote rigging, and in the middle of the night, hundreds of thousands of votes appeared for Biden, putting Biden in the lead and crushing Trump’s legitimate voting victory.

This is outright theft!
All night last night the media got together and failed to call big states that showed Trump winning. The President led in Florida and Texas for hours, but the media would not call these states for Trump. This way the media could keep the narrative alive that Joe Biden was leading in the race.

I was discussing these sort of developments tonight with some friends in regards to Russiagate in particular, and I think that for the most part, two things occur. The first is that there is a large number of people who see the light about the Big Lies and react/respond accordingly. This was suggested for instance with the rather large number of people who stopped watching the Queen of Russiagate Rachel Maddow when the Mueller Report came to naught. Many people who normally tuned into her turned her off. But then there are a number of people that still insist that some version of the Big Lie of Russiagate (or Trump is evil) is true - and they continue their mental contortions to the point of literal brain damage. Its the narrative of the Big Lie that still gets pumped up and just seems to cause further damage to those so far gone already. And that, in part, is what's tearing apart whatever fabric of cohesion remains left to Americans and to the country as a whole.
Good. Let's have functional and dysfunctional states and see which manages. No way to unite, so let's have some real diversity. Cohesion or unity or whatever is not good for everybody, or maybe even anybody. We are all they same right, we are all Americans right. Wrong. We are only the same on the outside.

I am so happy that most Alaskan people like Trump!441A5675-C60B-4201-BD1A-59244430C278.jpeg
Look, this screenshot, Alaska residents are Trump supporters .
As far as I know, no outsider wanted to come here mess-up the election or anything.
Because, in Alaska, everyone have Gun to protect themselves from wild animals.
And incase, if uninvited criminals come into someone’s house, rightly shoot to kill.

I am so happy that most Alaskan people like Trump!View attachment 39956
Look, this screenshot, Alaska residents are Trump supporters .
As far as I know, no outsider wanted to come here mess-up the election or anything.
Because, in Alaska, everyone have Gun to protect themselves from wild animals.
And incase, if uninvited criminals come into someone’s house, rightly shoot to kill.
Check the numbers again after you go to sleep!

Trump Campaign Wins Major Victory in Pennsylvania Voter ID Case​

In a huge victory, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania sided with the Republican National Committee and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. in the challenge to Secretary Boockvar’s unlawful deadline extension for absentee voters to provide missing proof of identification. The court has enforced the proper statutory deadline and ordered that those ballots be segregated and not counted.
Background:
In the eleventh hour, Secretary Boockvar re-wrote Pennsylvania Election Code to move the deadline to provide missing proof of identification for absentee voters. Last night, the RNC and Trump campaign filed a lawsuit challenging this flagrant disregard of state law.

Back
Top Bottom