2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Just a reminder that the presidential debate will happen upcoming Tuesday. The mental condition of Biden is not up to the task. Frankly spoken, this guy is a complete moron and he is creepy as hell. Which makes him a perfect puppet. Seeing him fail even harder might be fun to watch.

Collection of many of his idiotic moments:

Last edited:

I do not remember where it was mentioned but I believe there was talk about social media shutting down during the election. Facebook plans to shut down anything offensive or inflammatory. Since everything currently being reported in the news is gaslighting and inflammatory, this won't be a surprise when the time comes.
Actually I was wondering why Facebook hadn't seen that it might actually be the target of this 'unrest'. Arrogance perhaps? These people are unbelievable.

Just a reminder that the presidential debate will happen upcoming Tuesday. The mental condition of Biden is not up to the task. Frankly spoken, this guy is a complete moron and he is creepy as hell. Which makes him a perfect puppet. Seeing him fail even harder might be fun to watch.

Collection of many of his idiotic moments:

Joe has been shown coughing in recent news clips. Make a bet Joe gets covid and his VP, Harris, fills in on the debate?

The mental condition of Biden is not up to the task
Make a bet Joe gets covid and his VP, Harris, fills in on the debate?
Maybe the real problem is that he has dementia/Alzheimer's and is experiencing sundowning:
IS JOE BIDEN SUFFERING FROM “SUNDOWNING”?
September 19, 2020

The Mayo Clinic defines “sundowning” as “a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions … [it is] a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease.”

Is the Democrat Party’s presidential nominee Joe Biden suffering from “sundowning”? Andrea Widburg thinks so. Writing on Wednesday at the American Thinker she noted that “most of Biden’s appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty.”

She added:
I’ve seen this firsthand with both of my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimer’s but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia.

What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot “snap” them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, they’re gone.
Cort Kirkwood, writing at The New American, indirectly raised the issue on Wednesday. Following two slip-ups by Biden, Kirkwood posited: “Did Biden and Harris reveal what Biden might have admitted, and the Harris-Biden team might have already discussed?: The old boy is, at least, slipping, if not sundowning … and Harris will take over.”

Rush Limbaugh expanded on the possibility during Monday’s show:
You’ve seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimer’s. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

You’d have an average day where you would think, “Hey, grandma is doing great today. Grandma’s really cool today.” And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, “Okay. This is gonna be a good day.”
Limbaugh then noted something peculiar:
On Saturday Joe Biden sent word to the media that he was shutting the campaign down at 9 a.m. 9 a.m. Saturday, the word went out that the campaign was shutting down. Here it is. A reporter for NBC-MSNBC got word from the Biden camp — the reporter’s name is Jake Sherman — that they put a lid on the campaign Saturday at 9 a.m. So a Saturday, weeks away from the election, Biden shut down the campaign at 9 a.m. on Saturday.

So that prompted a CBS White House reporter named Kathryn Watson to tweet that she couldn’t understand why Joe was not out proving that he can outwork Trump. Kathryn Watson’s tweet: “Not sure why Biden isn’t doing more to show that he can outwork Trump.” That’s after she saw the Jake Sherman tweet claiming a lid has been called in Wilmington, meaning Biden’s not expected to have any public events today. Campaign is shut down. She tweets that she doesn’t understand why Biden’s not out doing more to show that he can outwork Trump.
Added Limbaugh:
But of recent campaign appearances, I can’t recall, I can’t remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I haven’t seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Could Biden be suffering from “sundowning”? The first presidential debate is scheduled for Tuesday evening, September 29. It won’t take long for millions of viewers to decide for themselves. The debate takes place in Cleveland, Ohio, and begins at 9pm Eastern Time and will run for 90 minutes.
It's already speculated he's being pumped full of drugs and has used an electronic ear piece in order to speak publicly (as well as teleprompter). Should be interesting first debate. How many times will Biden say, "C'mon, man, here's the deal"! Hopefully he won't be telling any other POCs they're not really black. :-P It's my understanding his wife Jill has taken over his campaigning for the next five days while he stays in his basement.

There is speculation Biden may not make it to the debates and Harris will take his place, this seems reasonable.

I just came across this article by General Flynn. Very inspiring words that ring of truth!

More speculation, which would be GREAT! The director of the FBI Christopher Wray will be fired and Flynn will take his place.

Sept. 25, 2020
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows criticized FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday after Wray told a congressional committee that, contrary to President Donald Trump's claims, he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I was also wondering about this outrageous announcement of this coup d'etat by number of dems.
Would you announce a coup like this? Unless you signaling to the agent provocateurs and followers to attack at the inauguration. Also the right wing patriots with their weapons will counter to those, so we basically kill each-other. What do you think?

The discoveries of voter fraud are rolling in now. This gives a good overview of the cases that have been uncovered so far but I don't know how complete it is. More coming I'm sure and federal charges are piling up.

Texas AG Announces 134 Felony Voter Fraud Charges
by Matt PalumboPosted: September 25, 2020

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced 134 felony voter fraud charges against four individuals in connection to the state’s 2018 Democrat Primary – which are charges for a crime Democrats pretend doesn’t exist. Concerns over voter fraud have become elevated this election cycle because of the proportion of votes that are expected to be cast by mail, and this case out of Texas included mail-in ballot fraud.
The primary elections were in Gregg County, and the four arrested included County Commissioner Shannon Brown, Marlena Jackson, Charlie Burns, and DeWayne Ward. The specific allegations include election fraud, tampering with government records, and mail-in ballot fraud, among other charges.
“To increase the pool of ballots needed to swing the race in Brown’s favor, the group targeted young, able-bodied voters to cast ballots by mail by fraudulently claiming the voters were ‘disabled,’ in most cases without the voters’ knowledge or consent,” Paxton’s office alleged.
Of the total charges, 97 felony counts were leveled against Jackson, 30 of them for alleged election fraud.
Many of the charges accuse her of fraudulently marking applications for other people, claiming they were eligible for mail-in ballots due to disabilities when they were not disabled.
Commissioner Brown faces 23 counts, and Burns and Ward face eight and six respectively. Penalties range from six months in jail to 99 years in prison.
The primary race in question saw Brown beat a primary challenger by just five votes, 1,047 to 1,042, the Longview News-Journal reported – with 787 mail-in ballots cast.
This year there’s been no shortage of issues with mail-in voting. As John Hawkins noted:

In Nevada, more than 223k ballots were returned undelivered and over 100k were sent back in little Rhode Island.
  • In New York, large numbers of ballots were rejected. “19% in Queens and Manhattan and 28% in Brooklyn.” Additionally, they didn’t declare a winner in some races for a MONTH AFTERWARDS.
  • In Paterson, New Jersey, 20% of the ballots were rejected and 4 men were charged with voter fraud. In Michigan this year, over 10,000 ballots were rejected and 846 ballots from dead voters were found. 40,000 ballots were rejected in Michigan and another 23,000 ballots didn’t make the cut in Wisconsin.
  • Overall, the Washington Post noted over half a million ballots were rejected across 23 states this year.
The greatest problem with mail-in voting on the national level may not even be fraud, but rather government logistics. Over 1.1 million coronavirus relief stimulus checks were recently sent to dead people – how do we know the same wouldn’t happen with ballots? While the 1.1 million sent to the wrong people accounted for only 0.5% of stimulus checks sent (by dollar value), a 0.5% error margin is more than enough to make a difference in an election (particularly in swing states). And that’s just the potential error rate for people receiving the wrong ballot. The USPS’ lost mail rate has to be added onto that, which unfortunately isn’t known.

Swing states like Michigan were decided by a minuscule 0.3% margin (with Trump garnering 13,080 more votes) in 2016, while New Hampshire was decided by a mere 2,701 votes. How does anyone think the results in those states would be received in a situation where tens of thousands of ballots had to be disqualified?

It's my understanding his wife Jill has taken over his campaigning for the next five days while he stays in his basement.
I should have said in the next few days instead of five as time has passed since I read about it - she's taking over through Tuesday. I have to seriously wonder if Biden will be getting some non-FDA approved infusions on the order of adrenocrome and/or blood transfusions from very young children. Brain implant so he can be controlled remotely - transhumanized? That these far out possibilities can be given serious consideration proves just how bizarre our reality has become, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom