2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

OK, I've just had a post backfire for a couple of reasons. Maybe I got caught up in a post-debate frenzy, maybe I should take a little break. It's my intent to contribute positively.

With the intensity of all that is going on, I also find that it's easy to get caught up all that's going on from all directions. Taking breaks to steady and give some good energy to yourself is a productive thing to do. On that note, you might like to check out the thread on Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work as people are finding that reading these books do a bit of recharging, cleaning of the machine, and provide a bit of relief from the madness of the world by showing what is good in it.

She didn't really say that. The quote is from a satire site. That's not to say she didn't think it! But she didn't actually say it outloud. ;-D
Thanks for the clarification. I thoroughly thought she said that and imagined her true Nazi character. Maybe something from her inner, secret desires the author picked up on. She’s a real piece of work. A lot more should come out exposing the US reps. Who took bribes in the Ukraine. How many who testified at the impeachment trial where in on it? All maybe.

Nucifera, no problem, it’s my fault, not a big deal.

Oddchecker at the time of posting:
1603490978569.png
On another page they give examples of how to interpret the odds:

2020 US Election Odds: Pre-Debate​

Joe Biden was the overwhelming favorite to win the 2020 election before tonight's debate in Tennessee. Joe Biden's odds sat at 1/2 a couple of hours ago, which implied Biden had a 66.7% chance of becoming the next POTUS.

Donald Trump's odds drifted following the New York Times report earlier in the week when, following the release, Trump's odds dropped to 15/8. Pre-debate, Trump's odds implied he had a 34.8% chance of winning the 2020 election.
It follows then that to calculate the percentage of chance, add the two numbers a/b to create the denominator (a+b) and take the first "a" to be the numerator. In the first example with Biden, 1/2 translates to 1/(1+2)= 66.7% and for Trump 15/8 translates to 8/(15+8)=34.8%

Okay. You weren't joking. I understand.

We will not know that (about Biden) because we do not see the precise relation between consciousness and the body's illness.

He can do not know when he lies, or he subconsciously receives the thought patterns to his consciousness and transfer them into words that say loud because is impressed by them or maybe mechanism is the same, in a sense that he receive these pattern but his consciousness is too lazy to analyze it, and he just talks, or... this is what he is making up just in time, and there is, in turn, any subconscious mechanism that could be blocking it or give a feeling that he is making something wrong.

:-)

This what you wrote and my reaction was, analogically like somebody would say: "Soon some comet can hit the Earth", and I would answer: "Jokes are jokes, but it really can happen", because it can.

@Mark7 I wrote what I wrote because of the character of your comment, which is the form of guessing or some kind of thesis, speculation (because your comment is really like that). I do not think about you as a comedian or witty. I have full respect for you and what you write. Also making speculations and thesis isn't really anything bad. Because even if those are speculations, they may cover with the Truth, Objective Reality, even if they are, for this moment, the speculation only.

Come back to the Biden. I think that Biden is a psychopath, and his "dementia" isn't really dementia because a normal human being can have dementia. He is just how psychopaths are (I think), and as his vehicle (body) go older and older, he makes the same "mistakes" that psychopaths do, and this is blind to the reality, convinced to his own thinking without any logic and objectivity in this, striving to impose on others his own's view.

And like he is older and older, just because of a natural process that is going in his body, his psychopath's features and lesser capabilities to control himself and make a proper influence in others, he makes more and more errors.

And saying that he has dementia is like saying that some psychopaths have asperger, for instance, or maybe autism or something like that. NO, they are psychopaths, simple. They are psychopaths. But psychology, that isn't really free, darkness those things and do not name things by name, how it should do.

And Biden, to me, is just an old psychopath...
No Problem. He could well be a psychopath, but I wonder if maybe he has some trace of a conscience. Lies are the ocean that a true psychopath would seem to thrive in. Telling the truth may be what can causes dementia in them... I dunno. Anyway, I think we all have assumptions about the world that may not be truthful, and those may do us harm by contracting our knowledge. Constantly telling intentional lies though, for a person of conscience, may very well be both psychically as well as physiologically damaging in the extreme.

Thanks for the clarification. I thoroughly thought she said that and imagined her true Nazi character. Maybe something from her inner, secret desires the author picked up on. She’s a real piece of work. A lot more should come out exposing the US reps. Who took bribes in the Ukraine. How many who testified at the impeachment trial where in on it? All maybe.

Nucifera, no problem, it’s my fault, not a big deal.
Not your fault. Usually I post direct quotes, my own opinions, or obviously satirical cartoons and illustrations. This was none of the above; lesson learned. Not an excuse, but I have a strong aversion to Kamala.

EjRkbMLWsAIFELe.jpg

Michelle Malkin figured out Biden’s scam years ago…

malkin-hunter.jpg

OK, I've just had a post backfire for a couple of reasons. Maybe I got caught up in a post-debate frenzy, maybe I should take a little break. It's my intent to contribute positively.
Do not worry. I myself had the same problem several times due to information overload, wrong conclusions and high mental stress in the Corona Thread. Then I took myself out of circulation, pressed the Error button and for some time I only cared about nice things. Nature, relaxing conversations about God and the world, light literature. So I was able to readjust my head again and create clarity. Sometimes the fuses just burn through and through self-observation we can determine and correct this very precisely.

This debate was possibly unique in history in that every single debate point was based entirely on false premises, but still it was pretty good.

False premises abound most especially on coronavirus of course, but Trump made his points well enough and it's a breath of fresh air to see someone in power NOT want to lock down and mask up their population. What's that about the military and the vaccine though? :|

Also hilarious to see 2 men, who obviously have shady dealings, accuse each other of shady dealings and say their own shady dealings never happened.

How we're gonna deal with Chiyna!? (as if China can be dealt with)

Trump absolutely nailed Biden on the "kitchen table" politician BS - hilarious.

Good points raised on North Korea. Biden literally calls the leaders of 3 other nations "Thugs" (Xi, Putin and Un). How do we deal with thugs? With violence of course. Only.. that's not possible for the US to do anymore. Trump correctly sums this up in his talk about good relations.

Even on racism Trump seemed to win out - clearly pointing out that Biden is nothing but a shapeshifter and has been plenty racist in the past himself. Very surpsising that Biden didn't have more bombs to drop on Trump in this section because apparently Trump is sooo racist, there should be quotes etc. a plenty right? Apparently not. "I'm the least racist person in this room" was pretty hilarious.

Trump was consistently reiterating the point that Biden has been in office for a lifetime and achieved absolutely jack. Correct!

Finally getting rid of the oil/gas industry, seems a big one. Trump caught him out bigly here and made him backpedal a bit, but pretty much became clear.. If the US suicides and abandons its oil/gas industry to meet the Paris accords, China inherits the world.

Summary of my "blink" from watching this:

Biden: Mandatory masks everywhere, more lockdowns, destruction of industry, more tax, and a Greta Green new world of poverty, no travel, no luxury.

Trump: Freedom, economic recovery/progress, being a player on the world stage, and keeping the American dream alive.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the population who watched it would've had a similar take (maybe not those entirely deranged by the ideological subversion). Not discounting major voting shenanigans, my money is on Trump again.

A bit of light entertainment for everyone!

The Wreck called Hillary Clinton​

HRC is deranged. She has been most of her life. Her later brain injury was as a consequence of a shrapnel injury, firing a handgun around the house in one of her rages.

Check out the latest Last American Vagabond update related to this.

If you start at 23:40, he ties the ricin operation with the anthrax false flag just after 9/11.

Excerpt:

(actually, this goes on longer than I had anticipated, but it seemed significant so I just went with it):

We know the anthrax [event] was a lie. [It was] traced back to Fort Detrick, of all places. So realizing now that the same people are involved -- Robert Kadlec... who is aggressively connected to Emergent BioSolutions, who was very tied up in the anthrax false flag event... Remember Robert Kadlec is the person who created the Assistant Secretary for [Health and Human Services] Preparedness and Response, the position that he now holds. The position that is in sole control of the strategic national stockpile...

The point is, coming to today, as Whitney [Webb] says, how convenient that Health and Human Services, which Robert Kadlec is a part of, fast-tracked the ricin vaccine -- you heard it, the ricin vaccine -- just a few months ago, to add to the Robert Kadlec controlled strategic national stockpile. So, months before this [ricin event] they fast track the ricin vaccine that nobody even knows about. I'll bet you all don't even know what ricin is, or have never even heard of it. As I pointed out the other day, I never even heard of the term until I watched "Breaking Bad," almost as if [the show was early on] the social engineering, the predictive programming [for this event].

Now, suddenly, [ricin is] something we all seem to know about and talk about. Now, suddenly, because a package was sent, well, now, everybody's looking into it, knowing about it. But a few months ago, before it seemed to matter: oh, well, what do you know, they fast track that specific vaccine...

Event 201 and The Dark Winter*: it was all about the bio-threats and the country being shut down, and Marshal Law, the whole same thing, the same thing we're talkin' about now.

Thomas Inglesby, of Dark Winter and Event 201, was talking about ricin last June with none other than Rick Bright [the ousted chief of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency], who also warned of the darkest winter in modern history. How ridiculous. And, as [Webb] points out, the one that really puts the cherry on top, in July the only manufacturer of the ricin vaccine -- before all this happened -- said, quote: "the remainder of 2020 will likely be a potentially transformative event for the company." What event are they talking about? How would they even know there was going to be an event, and why would 2020 be the [year]? This is in July. Hey, we're in the middle of something called Covid-19, so are they just assuming that someone's just going to take ricin, of all the many things they could use, and use THAT as a bio attack?...

And then when you find out that Soligenix -- the company that's making this vaccine with Emergent BioSolutions -- is a subsidiary of an Israeli firm... [These] are the people behind the anthrax vaccine. And why it's relevant that the Israeli firm is tied in here: because the Israeli government is aggressively tied in with this whole thing from the very beginning -- back to anthrax, and currently today...

[Reading the title of an article]: "Soligenix, Emergent BioSolutions' extend development agreement for RiVax drug substance protein antigen." This is four years ago. [The article] says, "Soligenix inc. recently extended its development agreement with Emergent BioSolutions to implement a... production technology candidate being developed to protect against ricin exposure."

[end excerpt]

As for The Dark Winter reference, Wikipedia:

* Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

For more on Dark Winter:

I've only scanned this so far. What might be of interest is a video with Whitney Webb & (Ryan) The Last American Vagabond discussing the chaos surrounding the coming election, and the possibility of an EMP attack, and “Dark Winter.”
In the last debate, why did Joe Biden refer to "Dark Winter," a 2001 bio weapons simulation "for the deliberate introduction of smallpox to the American public by a hostile actor?*"

*Read Whitney Webb's article on Dark Winter: All Roads Lead to Dark Winter - The Last American Vagabond

[FYI, the above quote of mine is from the George Floyd Thread.]

Perhaps this was already mentioned? In any case, when I heard Biden utter the words "Dark Winter" my jaw dropped.

In any case, when I heard Biden utter the words "Dark Winter" my jaw dropped.
It caught my attention, too.

Meanwhile, this is quite interesting - not just a satirical take, but eyebrow raising "coincidences":

I remember the 2000 presidential election as a fiasco unlike anything experienced before. Allowing a mob to shut down the recounting of votes in Florida was beyond outrageous. I was stunned and angry thinking Gore had won, but the victory went to Bush. What a coincidence that his brother was governor of Florida, the state wherein the major controversy occurred. I also vaguely remember all the contingencies/rules surrounding a contested outcome - historical references included.
What followed was a five-week war over the ballots, the rules, the law and the courts.

Besides the "hanging chads", there was the infamous butterfly ballot:
Palm Beach County's butterfly ballots
Many voters in Palm Beach County who intended to vote for Gore actually marked their ballots for Pat Buchanan or spoiled their ballots because they found the ballot's layout to be confusing. ... Bush's name appeared at the top of the ballot, sparing most Bush voters from error.
That was the election in which Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas was an active supporter of Bush and did not recuse himself, but instead, cast the deciding vote:
The 2000 Supreme Court ruling that effectively decided the presidency for George W. Bush relied on faulty legal reasoning, Justice Antonin Scalia profanely said privately at the time, though he joined the majority backing the 5-4 decision anyway.

So, if we're on the same track with this election, no doubt it's going to be many times worst as people were mostly civilized and law-abiding back then. Plus, the stakes are much higher now. And to think I thought Gore was one of the good guys. :nuts: Can't wait for all those Greenbaums to go off - some already happening maybe. And in re-reading the details of that election (and the Whitney Webb info), I'm getting the very distinct impression that everything that's gone on, past and present, is all a gigantic charade/ruse. Trump may not be who we think he is either, but as with Hillary, impossible to vote for the opponent.

Here's a link that covers the aspects of that mess:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom