2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

So a lot of what the POTUS does and has power over depends on the character and integrity of POTUS himself. If he is a psychopathic type for example, something reversely might happen in the ranks below; If Psycho POTUS says "we start war" many of those ordinary followers below his rank will believe in the idea of "commander in chief" and do what he says without questioning as well, while the real movers and shakers below and above the president are happy about it and of course also follow along. If a more or less normal human being is at that position, things can be quite different. In that case the phrase "the fish stinks from the head" has a lot of bearing

The Pentagon and the CIA Are in Charge of Foreign Policy​

President Trump has announced that he is ordering a partial withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Iraq during the waning days of his administration.

Why only partial? And why now in the waning days of his presidency? After all, when Trump campaigned in 2016, his expressed aim was to bring all the troops home from those two countries. He repeatedly vowed to bring an end to America’s “forever wars.”

There is a simple explanation for Trump’s failure, one that unfortunately so many Americans are loathe to consider: It’s not the president who is in charge of foreign policy. Instead it is the Pentagon and the CIA that are in charge.

Trump had four years to bring home those troops. Clearly he wanted to. The reason he didn’t — the reason he still can’t — is because the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the CIA won’t let him.

Longtime readers of my blog know that I have periodically referenced a book titled National Security and Double Government by Michael J. Glennon, who is a professor of law at Tufts University and served as counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He knows what he is talking about. I highly recommend his book.

Glennon’s thesis is a simple one: The real power of the federal government lies with the national-security establishment — namely the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA. They permit the president, the Congress, and the Supreme Court to maintain the veneer of power. That veneer is unimportant to the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA. What’s important to them is who holds the power, not who appears to hold the power.

Trump’s inability to bring the troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq provides confirmation of Glennon’s thesis. Trump wanted to bring them home. He vowed to bring them home. He had four years to bring them home. He was unable to do so. The Pentagon and the CIA simply would not permit it.

In his Farewell Address in 1961, President Eisenhower warned about the danger to America’s democratic processes from what he called the “military-industrial complex.” That was almost 60 years ago. As we have seen with President Trump, the national-security state has grown ever more powerful since then.

Trump Campaign Parts Ways With Powell After Vote-Switching Claim​

President Donald Trump's election campaign distanced itself on Sunday from Sidney Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden.

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in a statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
The announcement came a day after a federal judge dismissed the campaign's lawsuit seeking to halt Pennsylvania officials from certifying Biden's victory in the state, dealing a major blow to Trump's flailing efforts to overturn his Nov. 3 election loss.

I knew they had something up their sleeve! Very smart.

None of this means anything:

In a statement following Michigan’s certification, campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said “certification by state officials is simply a procedural step,” and that the president’s legal team will continue to fight the results in court.

Citing irregularities with mail-in ballots and closed-doors counting in Philadelphia, the Trump campaign is currently en route to the US Supreme Court with a case that lawyer Rudy Giuliani claims will invalidate more than 680,000 ballots that were cast “illegally, wittingly or unwittingly” in Pennsylvania.

The case has already been thrown out of a federal court in the Keystone State, but will be heard by an appeals court in Pennsylvania, and then, Giuliani stated on Saturday, by the Supreme Court.

It will drag on another 2/3 weeks and end up by the Supreme Court. They will have the final say.

Just wanted to add that I'd say it's highly unlikely that widespread vote fraud in a US presidential election would be allowed to become common knowledge without the 'deep state' tacitly permitting it, and for their own ends.
Well, it's little too late for them to 'allow' - for "their own ends" or otherwise. My gut tells me at least 50% surmise the truth - that Trump indeed had the majority of votes. What the PTB can do, is make it unhealthy to express the idea that Trump won the election with the most votes in 'actual reality'. The large clusters of votes primarily for Biden springing up in the wee hours of Nov 4th show statistical improbabilities. There's many other indications of fraud. If Biden actually won, I would need data to support that, just not seeing much. Also, isn't the truth more powerful than lies? Didn't the C's say there would be lots of 'exposure'? Didn't the C's say the PTB had an Achilles Heel and were desperate? Didn't the C's say the Wave was already here? Didn't the C's say 'help is on the way? Now the PTB may succeed in covering all this up, but it won't be perfect, and many people now doubt 911 as well. Waiting and seeing.

I think so. Population control is their primary goal. Whatever furthers that goal is 'good' to them, and the first and perhaps most important aspect of population control is spreading lies and misinformation in order to distract the greatest number of people. Of course, this year they've moved into direct overt physical control over people's lives under the guise of a 'pandemic', but the 'in your face' nature of that move then requires the lies and disinformation to be ramped up to prevent people from starting to see. A bunch of social chaos is also good for keeping the little people discombobulated. It's for this reason that I'd wager (if I was a betting man!) that they'll ultimately opt for allowing Trump to win the election. But we shall see.
If they do "allow Trump to win", the next thing I would do is start looking for evidence that Trump made a deal with them, skullduggery will certainly continue apace, lies are their greatest weapon.

As Tolkien said: "Always after a defeat and a respite...evil takes another shape and grows again."

We can expect 'bad actors' to cozy up even more to Trump and his administration. Trump will still be fighting the PTB but hopefully some of his blind spots will be removed. The US is headed for destruction, little doubt about that. After the USSR was dissolved, we were left with Republic Russia. Perhaps we will be left with a little gold after the US goes through a similar furnace.

The Pentagon and the CIA Are in Charge of Foreign Policy​

President Trump has announced that he is ordering a partial withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Iraq during the waning days of his administration.

Why only partial? And why now in the waning days of his presidency? After all, when Trump campaigned in 2016, his expressed aim was to bring all the troops home from those two countries. He repeatedly vowed to bring an end to America’s “forever wars.”

There is a simple explanation for Trump’s failure, one that unfortunately so many Americans are loathe to consider: It’s not the president who is in charge of foreign policy. Instead it is the Pentagon and the CIA that are in charge.

Trump had four years to bring home those troops. Clearly he wanted to. The reason he didn’t — the reason he still can’t — is because the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the CIA won’t let him.

Longtime readers of my blog know that I have periodically referenced a book titled National Security and Double Government by Michael J. Glennon, who is a professor of law at Tufts University and served as counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He knows what he is talking about. I highly recommend his book.

Glennon’s thesis is a simple one: The real power of the federal government lies with the national-security establishment — namely the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA. They permit the president, the Congress, and the Supreme Court to maintain the veneer of power. That veneer is unimportant to the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA. What’s important to them is who holds the power, not who appears to hold the power.

Trump’s inability to bring the troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq provides confirmation of Glennon’s thesis. Trump wanted to bring them home. He vowed to bring them home. He had four years to bring them home. He was unable to do so. The Pentagon and the CIA simply would not permit it.

In his Farewell Address in 1961, President Eisenhower warned about the danger to America’s democratic processes from what he called the “military-industrial complex.” That was almost 60 years ago. As we have seen with President Trump, the national-security state has grown ever more powerful since then.
However, given all the firings, as well as this development, all seems to be in flux:

1606254778621.png

1606254892525.png

They don't have to make a deal with Trump, just set the trap. The storm they will lay out for him will be impossible to navigate through and benefit them. Or so they think and maybe they are right.
Maybe. They tend to take the path of least resistance, though, and Trump may have some bargaining chips. I hope he doesn't make any deals, even if that means conceding, we will see.

Maybe. They tend to take the path of least resistance, though, and Trump may have some bargaining chips. I hope he doesn't make any deals, even if that means conceding, we will see.

No, they need to destroy him. Not just him but Trumpisms all together. And they have to do it through a second presidential term. If not, consider this.

He will never consede, nor should he. In the eyes of many he will stay the president of the USA and rightfully so. Trump should, if he loses continue to give rallies and strengthen his MAGA group of patriots. Biden as desired from the globalist will destroy the US and this will give Trump a good opportunity to strike back. Every option should be on the table. Trump propably won't be gone when they steal the presidency of him. On the contrary he might become stronger then ever if they do.

So perhaps this timeline by re electing Trump is more favorable for 4STS. And let's not forget. This will get the Lefties in such a frenzy that they will propably finally start to play their full part as modern day Nazi's.

I think so. Population control is their primary goal. Whatever furthers that goal is 'good' to them, and the first and perhaps most important aspect of population control is spreading lies and misinformation in order to distract the greatest number of people. Of course, this year they've moved into direct overt physical control over people's lives under the guise of a 'pandemic', but the 'in your face' nature of that move then requires the lies and disinformation to be ramped up to prevent people from starting to see. A bunch of social chaos is also good for keeping the little people discombobulated. It's for this reason that I'd wager (if I was a betting man!) that they'll ultimately opt for allowing Trump to win the election. But we shall see.

Speaking of the 'pandemic', since it's been the primary driving force for getting Biden 'elected' and has become seemingly the entire raison d'être of the global deep state for the past year, it does seem unlikely that they would throw this away just to cause generalised chaos.

On the one hand, they could go for the Trump win. Yeah there'll be a bunch of social unrest, and they may love a bit of chaos but there's always a reason for it. Generally the reason for causing chaos is to seize upon heightened emotions to enforce more control, so this might be an effective way of doing that, but it's convoluted.

On the other hand, they could simply walk the old pedo corpse into office. The one who's already promised to lock you down and mask you up. Since they've locked down and masked up every other country, and Trump is the only one standing in the way for the US, that seems like a much more direct route to control which avoids a lot of faffing.

Not to mention that it's pretty demoralizing to the population.. I mean it really dampens one's spirits to see them just blatantly steal an election and force their agenda with no worries at all. There will be some resistance but in the end only one side controls the drones.

This is one side of me speaking anyway. But something just doesn't feel right about Biden becoming president. For one it just doesn't seem viable - he would need to be pumped full of drugs 24/7 just to stay lucid.

But most of all It just feels like, if this is all gonna go down, then it's probably gonna go down with a bang rather than a whimper. The theme or the trend has been one of consistently more more craziness and volatility. Trump's tweet storms, the constant back and forth, the frothing at the mouth, it's all just part of the trend. I'm not even sure that the deep state goons are the ones directing this trend either - it's more like a cosmic bubbling that's slowly building to a crescendo, which can only end in some huge blow off event.

A Biden presidency would just be such a wet blanket of an ending.

“Population control is their primary goal.”

I am not so sure about that. I thought control was the goal. The population is going to be decimated by starvation and the solar minimum Anyway, is it not? If their main goal was pop control this virus would have been developed with a different purpose as referenced by the C’s. And The results of infection more deadly

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”

So don’t let spin doctors and fake media tell you lies about the woman who is bringing down the giants in the swamp! And there are a great number of them, more than anyone could have imagined!

Powell stated that the ‘New World Order’ has ‘OVERTHROWN The Republican Party’ and that the Republican Party sold its soul to the “New World Order” in return for large cash payments in the form of “enormous bribes.” Sidney Powell warned the GOP risks being “neutered like a bitch” by “the Great Reset” in 2021 if President Trump’s second term is stolen from him by “children of darkness.”
Thank you to Sidney Powell for exposing corruption on all sides. The Republican Party sold out for some cash and the American People have found out! Now wait and see the real uniting- patriots stand for a nation not a party! RINOS join your minions on the left and get out of America’s way! We are for freedom and we are standing up!These are strong and vividly colorful words from a serious, well seasoned Military Attorney who just won’t roll over and allow the media to drag her reputation through the mud. She is chomping at the bit to get on with the real justice and that is the days in court. Be it the Supreme Court or before the Military Tribunal.

In an interview Sidney Powell stated, “The Republican elite are not safe hiding behind their propaganda fueled media institutions, making unaccountable decisions in D.C., and silencing patriots who speak out against this insanity.“When Trump begins his second term a tidal wave of punishment will be coming their way, the likes of which has never been seen before in this country.” In a news report by Hal Turner, his sources state that Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally STEAL the November 3rd Election for Joe Biden.

These two sold our votes and constitutional rights to China for a buck! The devil went down to Georgia and indeed he found some to fiddle with!
Click link to read full report: UPDATED 8:23 PM - K A B O O M! Governor and Secretary of State in Georgia Took Money From China (To Steal Election from Trump)

Excerpts from Hal Turner Report: “According to very high level sources from my years working National Security Intelligence with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, the feds have PROOF of the payments to both Kemp and Raffensperger.

A recent report states the feds have PROOF of the payments to both Kemp and Raffensperger.

The Trump election legal team forced the President to WAIT before revealing this, until both Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED the Election results.

According to those same sources, once Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED the results, their crime was complete. Both men certified those election results this week. By law, Mr. Raffensperger was obliged to certify the election results before 5 p.m. on Friday. Gov. Kemp, had to then certify the results by 5 p.m. on Saturday. Both men did exactly those acts.

The implications of this revelation are staggering. First, that a sitting REPUBLICAN Governor would stab his Party’s President, and our nation, in the back, for a foreign government, is utterly horrifying. People are already asking ” My God, what could they have offered that he would sell out his own people? His own country?”

That a foreign nation would DARE to pay money in order to rig or steal a U.S. Presidential Election is . . . a casus belli (Cause for war.) China appears to have tried to STEAL our freedom by STEALING our Elections. War is justified.

Again, the national security intelligence sources with whom I have spoken, assure me this information is solid and the proof is already in government hands.

And now you know why Attorney Sidney Powell said she was going to Blow up Georgia starting with the Governor and Attorney General!

According to Hal Turner, Intel sources now also confirm that “Other Governors, Secretaries of State, State Election officials, County Election officials and even several big city Mayors also allegedly received payments from Communist China and those payments have been tracked as well.”

Dianne Marshall

The Devil Went Down to Georgia – YouTube

SIDE NOTE ADDED: 11/23/2020

58929b624a056ce5cb6f5ea82eca194d
The Marshall Report says:

A registered civilian military lawyer IS NOT A JAG which is a Judge Advocate General. Sidney Powell has been a Federal Prosecutor as well as has her own law firm. In Military courts: Other Federal Courts. Anyone going before a military tribunal can have an attorney appointed through JAG or have one from the civilian sector. We are looking at both non-military justice cases regarding treason against the American people and military treason involvement.
Non-military justice cases relating to national security issues (such as treaty interpretation, constitutional law, federal criminal law, and civil liberties) are heard by the general federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals, and U.S. District Courts. For more information on these courts and where you can find their decisions, see the Library’s Case Law Research Guide.Guides: National Security Law Research Guide: Courts, Military Tribunals, and Case Law
Laws are complicated but rest assured Sidney Powell knows the law and is both a criminal prosecutor, and defense lawyer. She is now representing the United States Citizens against blatant constitutional, federal criminal, and civil liberty violations WHICH are treasonous and will not relent in representing the citizens at any court level. She is equipted. Moreover, here is a link that shows the laws and offenses those who took part in the election fraud and foreign nation meddling are facing:
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

Aside from her extremely huge Federal Attorney record with the Department of Justice with over 500 Supreme Court Cases, Sidney Powell has proven she is more than equipped to represent military justice/Federal cases such as General Flynn in his Military Logan Act case and had it overturned. Deep State is still fighting that ruling. If there is a discrepancy, it would be in the part of the statement that “she is the only one who can prosecute at” should be stated “She is the best one to prosecute at”.

Now Putin himself explained why russia is not congratulating Biden. As usual it is quite instructive to hear what he says and read between the lines. Putin was rather explicit there mentioning some of the things that don’t add up and other things.

Unfortunately I could only find a german and russian version so far:

Back
Top Bottom