2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I would say that : almost immediate slide into totalitarianism in relation to USA has the potential to happen in one week, one month or 3 months from the inauguration.

A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.

But what does that really mean ? What will happen exactly ? They already probably stole the elections, forbade working to many people. Maybe forced vaccination ?

Twitter is loaded with comments about expected revolt or insurrection. Both sides continue to be primed.

The Right have been prepared by alternative media to believe that this will be the majority standing up against tyranny.

1611077455000.png
The Left have been prepared by mainstream media to believe that white supremacists and Trumper domestic terrorists will be attacking good, legitimate establishment.

1611077777700.png

I would say that : almost immediate slide into totalitarianism in relation to USA has the potential to happen in one week, one month or 3 months from the inauguration.

I would venture to guess that they're going to try and pull of some false flag attacks or similar operations in the coming months. All followed by even more draconian curtailing of civil liberties, i.e. Patriot Act 2.0. After all, the so-called 'Capitol Siege' is hardly enough on its own to bolster the narrative for a 'war on domestic terrorism'.

I was not really aware of things and paying too close attention prior to 9/11, but afterwards have done a good amount of reading on the subject and the lead up to it. The thought came to me today that the last few days and today kind of feelings like pre-9/11 to me. But with the current events there are a lot more rumors, confusion, and possible unknown actions taking place given that so many more people are watching and trying to piece out what might take place as compared to prior to 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if something big, in some form, happens. And it could be that if something happens it will not be what the Q followers think in terms of Trump, etc, but possibly the opposite where whatever takes place will be used to institute further steps and restrictions in line with the Patriot Act and other legislation since 9/11. Lots of talk about a domestic terrorist Patriot Act wanting to be put in place and such things in the last couple months such as cyberpandemic in terms of the internet. But who knows?

I was not really aware of things and paying too close attention prior to 9/11, but afterwards have done a good amount of reading on the subject and the lead up to it. The thought came to me today that the last few days and today kind of feelings like pre-9/11 to me. But with the current events there are a lot more rumors, confusion, and possible unknown actions taking place given that so many more people are watching and trying to piece out what might take place as compared to prior to 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if something big, in some form, happens. And it could be that if something happens it will not be what the Q followers think in terms of Trump, etc, but possibly the opposite where whatever takes place will be used to institute further steps and restrictions in line with the Patriot Act and other legislation since 9/11. Lots of talk about a domestic terrorist Patriot Act wanting to be put in place and such things in the last couple months such as cyberpandemic in terms of the internet. But who knows?
I think the difference now is that so many people are watching out for a false flag and more aware of the possibility as opposed to the time prior to 9/11. As a parallel, 9/11 did help to legitimize and solidify the Bush presidency in a back handed-way after a contested election. But I don't think many people saw it coming, as I recall. The thing that impresses me is how ham-fisted (clumsy and obvious) they have been about stealing the election and the ensuing crack down on liberty will probably be no less in our faces. The explanation for 9/11 is still an outrageous in-your-face story told to this day. Whatever happens going forward will probably be just as blatant. The question is if the fact that so many people are alert and watching will effect the outcome. One thing I am counting on: the official news media narrative will be vomit-worthy.

Can l be more tired of hearing the phrase, "it will be biblical" for the last 6 months. Now this. . .

BREAKING: Trump to Hold Sendoff Ceremony at Joint Base Andrews on Wednesday Morning at 8 AM

Back
Top Bottom