2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Yes I saw some things about that. Apparently, there are multiple 'patriot' groups and some of them are not even political parties!
I could imagine that these types of groups/parties are set up to act as vectors for luring the patriotic-minded who want justice. These will become 'useful' if more demonization of the 'deplorables' is needed. Agent provocateurs, double agents, false-flags, the whole toolbox of manipulating people will be used, I fear. Just like Qanon and the Lin Wood/kraken-groups were used.

Best wishes to you, Heather, and your brother. :hug2:

Heather - so sorry about your brother. I lost my brother/only sibling in 2019 to brain cancer. I prayed for you and him as soon as I read your initial post. If you can, forget the current political turmoil and focus on family. Stay strong and know thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. :hug:

That's All Folks!

"Well … OK, not quite exactly to script. Despite four years of dire warnings by the corporate media, the Intelligence Community, Hollywood celebrities, the Democratic Party, faux anti-fascists, fake-Left pundits, and pretty much every utterly deluded, Trump-obsessed liberal with an Internet connection, there was no Hitlerian “Reichstag Fire,” no Boogaloo, no Civil War II, no coup, no white-supremacist uprising."

Early Monday morning 25 Jan. between 3 and 6 am a blackout occurred in Washington DC around the White House. According to two separate videos taped at the scene, police and US troops were everywhere in the darkness. Military vans, buses and police cars pulled up to the White House, loaded passengers, took them down the road and across a bridge and then some vans came back empty to do a repeat.

Mustang Medic’s recording showed many buses and vans, some marked as Military, entering the Capitol grounds. Several people were taped getting out of their cars, showing IDs to guards and then walking into the grounds.
(Quote from Judy Buyington via rumormillnews.org)

Footage from the Capitol early on Mon 25

Events spotted by a guy holding a cell phone while standing across from the Capitol early in the morning.

I'm stunned. This is obviously the Capitol and there seems to be a blackout on its premises.
Disregarding his commentary and interpretations there really seems to be something unusual going at an unusual time of day. I myself couldn't see any passengers being loaded or sitting in the busses, maybe because of the tinted windows.

Is what we're seeing 'the real thing' or could it be just a drill?

Sorry to hear about your brother's cancer. He'll be in my prayers and take good care of yourself too.
Thank you, Thebull. He seems to be stable at the moment, and is getting more tests next week.

Maintaining a balance is always tricky. So, it's doubly hard now that the U.S. looks to be disintegrating before our eyes.

Even though it's bitter cold out there today, I'm thinking a long walk might be a good idea. I really notice a big difference when I get exercise, especially when I get it outside.

I'll think of you all on my walk, in gratitude for all the concern you've shown, and prayers you have offered. Much love to you all.

Is this our suffering the C's talked about?

"There is no way to avoid the coming conflict. Sides must be chosen. You will not be able to sit this one out. They will come for you, whether you like it or not."

Not sure I agree with that. Suffering should be internal, not external. The more people are willing to suffer internally, the more they learn and understand and the less likely they are to have to suffer externally. By 'internally' I mean learning about and accepting reality AS IT IS. By 'externally' I mean as a result of external forces, suffering from which becomes more likely the less internal suffering people accept, because by doing so, they reject reality (macro and micro) as it is, which leads them into delusion and illusion, which sets them up for external suffering, i.e. subject to the vagaries of the 'general law' and predators of all types.

They say we don't have control over external events, and that's technically true, except we do, but only by exercising the control we do have over internal 'events'. There's a reason people choose to not suffer internally, it can be, and often is, THE hardest thing a person has ever done. But once you make the decision to do it, practice it with commitment for a while, and get used to it, it stops being suffering for the most part, especially when you realize the major benefits to your life and by extension the lives of others. That's when you can begin to 'enjoy the suffering', because you know it is deeply meaningful, purposeful and beneficial.

Seeing Trump as the "grey champion" is missing the point IMO. There is no champion in that sense. Trump served a very useful purpose: he exposed the truth of the 'deep state' for many people, or for those who are willing and able to See. When you see and accept the world as it is - both from the macro/global perspective and the micro/personal one - when you accept the internal suffering that comes with that, YOU become the 'champion', the 'hero'. And this world is in dire need of a LOT of 'champions' and 'heros' of that rather rare type.

Last edited:

While the author of that article makes some fair points (apart from calling Putin and Xi "ruthless dictators), his conclusion, which is summed up as:
"There is no way to avoid the coming conflict. Sides must be chosen. You will not be able to sit this one out. They will come for you, whether you like it or not."

Is wrongheaded IMO. Sure, there will likely be conflicts and chaos of various types (when is there not?), but:

avoiding most of the ill effects is NOT impossible

sides should NOT be chosen in any overt, 'lives or livelihoods on the line' way

you will be able to and SHOULD 'sit this one out', especially if you have a reasonably objective view of reality

and because of the above, there is not reason to consign yourself to the position that "they will come for you whether you like it or not".

The author seems to be in fight or flight mode, which is only useful (variably) for avoiding danger when it is already upon us. It is not useful for maintaining a calm and considered perspective on any given situation and therefore for appropriately taking action to avoid danger well before it arrives, and I think everyone can agree that the kind of danger described by this author has not arrived yet.

Back
Top Bottom