2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

November 23 is the date:

When Mike Lindell and his large team of attorney generals, investigators, election experts, election-worker whistleblowers and everybody working for him will go to the US Supreme Court and present their case with proof from the majority of states that the 2020 election was fraudulent. They have attorney generals representing states so they have standing.

If the Supreme Court rejects them, then its all the better, because they simply continue their plan, which will be probably worse for the nine SC judges as they swore an oath to protect the Constitution. Worse will it be for all democrats and GOP Schlemiels, who went over to the dark side of the Force.

His large team will be presenting their case and proofs online - from Wednesday till Sunday evening. So everybody will be able to see the massive falsifications and horrible lies of the Establishment Criminals regards the 2020 election.

Lindell announced this here, at videotime 11min:42sec:

Stew Peters Show: DEATH BY LOT NUMBER: Vials Sent to Specific States - Mike Lindell LIVE: Lawsuit Goes to SCOTUS

Since draconian lockdown in my country is still not in effect and horizontally inert vaxxed still don't cover the streets, I'm rooting for our reality to go through a series of better timeline junctions so that we can experience some kind of a more enthusiastic:

"Yea, though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil
for You are with me!"

Psalm 23

Last edited:
This video by AnOmaly reminds us that we have no friends in the Republican party. The first half shows how Rand Paul (the white knight out to get Fauci for the good of the people) is rallying for a new vaxx which he says has already be made. It is waiting to be used, but they are hiding it from us…WHAT? He alluded to a new vaxx, he didn’t call in “Comirnaty” he just said a new vax. So, I’m not sure what he is talking about.

Rand Paul has also stated in the past that he is vaxxed and believes everyone should get vaxxed. But adds that it should be a choice (which makes him a hero, but really...?) the second half goes into Donald Trump’s plan to bring in the military and vax vax vax! And a video of DT being asked repeatedly, why didn’t you fire Fauci? One answer (he asked me to call him Tony😊… Tony!...I like him) another answer: (he had been around a long time) (?)

The second video is from a Whitney Webb interview of Maria Farmer (of the Epstein story) which also appears to be quite damming to Donald Trump. And raises a question. Maria had gotten to the point of believing that the elites where the Jews and we are the slave race. She said that's what she was told while working for them. Her sister had to tell her it’s not all Jews you can’t do that! She then states it’s the people I’m working with (Epstein and Maxwell) who just happen to be Jews. Webb points out that the Rothchild family is said to be the protector of the Maxwell family and she thinks everybody should know that. So, if they are the Maxwell’s and Epstein protectors, then why did the abandon them? A good answer would be if the Elites "whomever they are” could abandon the Jewish peoples of WWII Europe (by the millions), then cutting out a few here and there should never be a problem.

The videos are short. AnOmaly's is 13 mins, and Webb’s is 7 minutes.

AnOmaly video:

Whitney Webb audio and video:

Last edited:
'Only in her screwed mind: Killary - the failed presidential candidate thinks she is president.'

8 Dec, 2021

'Voters are coming.'

By Svetlana Ekimenko - 12.08.2021
'And so it begins.'

10 Dec, 2021

Rand Paul has also stated in the past that he is vaxxed and believes everyone should get vaxxed. But adds that it should be a choice (which makes him a hero, but really...?) the second half goes into Donald Trump’s plan to bring in the military and vax vax vax! And a video of DT being asked repeatedly, why didn’t you fire Fauci? One answer (he asked me to call him Tony😊… Tony!...I like him) another answer: (he had been around a long time) (?)
Paul and Trump are both ignoring the dangers inherent in the vaccines. It's difficult to believe that Paul, who is a medical doctor, is not aware of the many reports of vaxx injury. Trump has made himself irrelevant to many people through his own continued narcissistic pushing of his 'warps-speed' vaccine baby. Trump begrudgingly says that people should not be forced to jab, but then says that if he were president, he could convince more people to vaxx up. What a sick limited hangout. Trump won the election, and we probably would have been somewhat better off with him instead of Biden, but no matter now. People hoping for a '2022' followed by a corrective '2024' will have to lower their expectations as we descend into chaos, and April comes before November.

I guess we need multiple William Wallace and Boudicca types at this point

Paul and Trump are both ignoring the dangers inherent in the vaccines. It's difficult to believe that Paul, who is a medical doctor, is not aware of the many reports of vaxx injury.
Yes, I'm quite bothered by Rand Paul and what he says about the shots being of value, surely he knows. But, this is common with others as well who are in the public eye, politicians and media a like.......no one wants to go there. Maybe Paul is afraid of mass panic if he spoke the truth on this. Mass panic and a tsunami of blow back which might shut him down from doing anything else but dealing with that.. Over all, I think he's doing a good job. Sen. Ron Johnson from Wisconsin is doing a stellar job of speaking the truth and is an advocate for the injured, the only one I know of in the Fed. government..

Oddly enough, Youtube is showing more truth on the jab these days and Johnson is regularly featured.
Ron Desantis is doing an exceptional job and running for president in 2024 is the talk out there. BUT..... if the voting system isn't cleaned up we don't have a chance for improvement. It looks like the fight needs to be done by the citizens in their states and at the local level. Expose the criminals in all systems.

Trump has definitely fallen out of favor with many and I wonder about him as well. He can still contribute I think.

In other news, Here is Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green (one of our best warriors) sharing some of the death threats she's received by obviously demented individuals..

Finally more attention is being given to the hideous conditions the Jan. 6 prisoners are enduring. Marjorie again, she's so beautiful for her great courage.

JUST IN: Marjorie Taylor Greene Leads Group Demanding 'Justice' For Jan. 6 Detainees​

Dec 7, 2021

Earlier in this thread I mentioned there was speculation if states secede from the union the red states would thrive economically and the blues would fall apart. Here is an indicator of this as industry is flooding into Texas.

Gov. Greg Abbott: Texas will be 'the home for semiconductor manufacturing'​

In other news, Here is Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green (one of our best warriors) sharing some of the death threats she's received by obviously demented individuals..
Any warriors could employ more sophisticated tactics rather than raw violence, the battlefield, (through us), is certainly different this time. Certain forms of resistance could be powerful - resistance that requires sacrifice or self-denial, combined with knowledge perhaps.

Ceasar lost too, but there were consequences.

Well, there's losing and then there's losing. Caesar won everything but lost his life in the end; however by that point his enemies were thoroughly defeated.

Boudicca on the other hand succeeded only in getting her people crushed.

Back
Top Bottom