2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Boudicca's story was nearly forgotten until Tacitus' work "Annals" was rediscovered in 1360. Her story became popular during the reign of another English queen who headed an army against foreign invasion, Queen Elizabeth I. Today, Boudicca is considered a national heroine in Great Briton, and she is seen as a universal symbol of the human desire for freedom and justice.

Boudicca's life has been the subject of historical novels and a 2003 British television film, "Warrior Queen."
Biography of Boudicca

Boudicca on the other hand succeeded only in getting her people crushed.
Perhaps not the only accomplishment.

'Aftermath of the 2024 presidential election: Is deep state willing to risk "controlled" civil war?'

20 Dec, 2021

Plane carrying Donald Trump made emergency landing in New Orleans after engine failure over Gulf of Mexico
A plane carrying former president Donald Trump suffered engine failure late Saturday evening over the Gulf of Mexico, forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in New Orleans shortly after taking off from the city.

The plane carrying Trump was forced to immediately return to the airport and make the unscheduled landing in Louisiana shortly before 11 p.m., according to people familiar with the episode. The plane was attempting to take Trump home to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., from the Four Seasons Hotel in New Orleans, where he spoke to some of the Republican Party’s top donors at a private event.
The incident was first reported by Politico. A Trump spokesman declined to comment.

The flight had gone approximately 75 miles after taking off from New Orleans Lakefront Airport, reaching an altitude of about 28,000 feet before turning around, according to tracking data from ADS-B Exchange. The Dassault Falcon 900 carried a retinue of Secret Service agents, other support staffers, Trump and some of his advisers, according to the people familiar with the episode. One of the plane’s engines failed, the people said.

The tracking data, reviewed by The Washington Post, show the plane started its journey in Texas, flew to Palm Beach on Saturday afternoon and then went to New Orleans. A map of the evening flight shows the plane was over the water when it turned around and went back to New Orleans, heading for Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.

As the jet came in to land, an air traffic controller told the pilot, “There will be vehicles following you down the runway.”

“I appreciate it,” the pilot said, according to recordings archived by LiveATC.net.
The plane belonged to a donor who loaned it to Trump for the evening, according to people familiar with the matter. The plane’s tail number was linked to a Utah-based company that is the trustee for more than 1,400 planes. The donor’s identity could not be immediately verified.
Trump advisers worked to secure another donor’s plane, which was brought to the airport in New Orleans to meet him. He did not arrive home to Palm Beach until early in the morning, the people familiar with the incident said.

'"Working" for the "Deep State"?'

3 Jan, 2022
Liz Cheney? Perhaps. Trump inciting the "Insurrection"? I don't think so but the fast-track "vaccines" he helped to sell do not sit well with me. They don't call it the "Deep State" for no reason I suppose.

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton, others over 2016 Russian collusion allegations​

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton, others over Russian collusion allegations

Donald Trump on Thursday sued Hillary Clinton and several other Democrats, alleging they tried to rig the 2016 U.S. presidential election by tying his campaign to…

imageb4ec3556b31c7c7f.jpegb4ec3556b31c7c7f.jpeg

Documentary “2000 Mules” proves the extent of illegal vote trafficking in 2020.

[...]
Since each of our cellphones has a distinct ID, True the Vote has the cellphone IDs of more than 2,000 mules hired by left-wing organizations to do ballot trafficking in Atlanta, Phoenix, Detroit, Milwaukee, and the greater Philadelphia area. These mules alone generated approximately 400,000 illegal ballots. When you break down the fraud state by state, you see that it was more than enough fraud to tip the balance in the presidential election. Trump should have won, not Biden.

The geotracking evidence is corroborated by video evidence, and I’m talking about the official surveillance video taken by the states themselves. True the Vote obtained more than 4 million minutes of video, and the movie shows mule after mule after mule stuffing illegal ballots into the drop boxes.

[...]
Who’s deploying the mules? I believe the answer is the donkeys. By donkeys, I obviously mean the Democrats—the party of the donkey. Donkeys are the recognized experts at election fraud. They’ve been doing it since the 19th century. In the Tammany Hall days, for instance, Democrats would greet immigrants coming right off the boat, ask them to sign ballots that the Democrats would later fill out on their behalf, and give them in exchange a bottle of alcohol or a reference for someplace where they might find work.

This fraud operation was ramped up in the 2020 election, largely because of the changes in the rules instituted under the pretext of COVID-19. Suddenly, mail-in ballots were dispatched by the tens of millions. Suddenly, mail-in drop boxes proliferated, especially in the major donkey strongholds. No wonder the fraudsters saw their opportunity to escalate their operations—and they did.

Dinesh D’Souza - May 2, 2022

Donald Trump sues Hillary Clinton, others over Russian collusion allegations

Donald Trump on Thursday sued Hillary Clinton and several other Democrats, alleging they tried to rig the 2016 U.S. presidential election by tying his campaign to…
He is suing for the rigging attempt in 2016. What about the successfully rigged election in 2020? Whom is he going to sue for that? - Supreme court?

This is all for public consumption , triggering news bites that will raise the hope of screwed Americans who wants some thing better. I already see "Trump for 2024" flags in my conservative neighborhood.

Rigging technology is so perfected and successfully tested in 2020 and later elections, there is no hope of Trump coming back. One can say one more time "God Bless America" not in usual sense ;-)

Back
Top Bottom