2022 Crop Circles

Read as a 'w' with the brighter dots (no crop) as zeros you get binary '01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101' which is 'Love' in ASCII.
Looks human to me though.

. . . and is the wheat(?) interwoven/bent not broken as in an authentic crop circle?

Some comments from this YT linked vid:
I find this a very interesting crop circle. Exciting! I think you see the constellation Cassiopeia here. And perhaps the white horse of Wiltshire is the pole star? The circles are probably a binary code. They are separated by 8 bits. Depending on how you interpret the zeros and ones, and depending on the starting point, I see four options for reading the code. This one seems to fit the best: 10110011 - 10010000 10001001 10011010 Unfortunately I can't translate the code in all four cases. Is there anyone here who would like to help me with this?
But the only way to know the difference between fake and genuine is in the nodes that are only bent over and where the Energy is tripled.
This is binary code. Means LOVE
(76) , 01001100- L
(111) , 01101111 o
(118) , 01110110 v
(101) , 01100101 e
decoding from binary to decimal, Ascii table, The word is "Love" The " W "shape is just to distinguish 8 bits binary code with reference point Dash - ! OH yeah as if they understand humans nature, And we wonder why UFOS don't just land and say hello!
I am autistic, and kept the secret of the crop circles, the message of this crop circle is "Love" it starts with 8 digits which is declared as separate 01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101 love and peace to our brothers and sisters up there we got you. End
It says Love in binary code ;)
You're right! I looked it up. Cool! And it's pointing toward the White Chalk Horse.
There is a binary code "01001100011011110111011001100101" and it means "Love".
A 432hz frequency
[Google: What's so special about 432 Hz you might ask? Well, according to some music theorists, it's the frequency at which the universe vibrates. Listening to a sound at 432 Hz is especially pleasing to the ear, and said to reduce stress and promote emotional stability by putting you in sync with the “heartbeat of the Earth.”]

And last but not least:
R Hope
2 days ago
Thank God it didn't spell Z.
:-P

Last edited by a moderator:
Another drawing appeared at Hackpen Hill White Horse, Nr Winterbourne Bassett, Wiltshire. Discovered June 19, 2022.

DJI_0032-HDR.jpg

Artfully arranged sandwiches? Toast?

lol, yup, a few sandwiches short of a picnic

wondering if Glickman is looking at this from 5d chuckling at the human artist's who attempted a 6d cereal work.

:-)

the lady bug, the 5 dots, the m&w dots ... lots of great attempts by 3d cereal arts...
but the vibe is just not there,
sigh.

the lady bug, the 5 dots, the m&w dots ... lots of great attempts by 3d cereal arts...
sigh.

here is an example of what i meant by "vibe" ...

Roundway Hill, Wilts | 15th August 2021 - Temporary Temples

from Roundway Hill, 2021 - my feeling is this is not the work of a 3d human team - some of the photos, on the second page, show the intricate way the stalks are swirled and folded together while remaining upright .

sigh.

i was mistaken :oops:

i had not looked at the photo closely, and someone mentioned ascii and i presumed human made; only after the latest session did i look more closely at the w ( or m), and ...

6.-Hackpen-Hill-Wilts-04-06-22-G3HK.jpg

4.-Hackpen-Hill-Wilts-04-06-22-G2HK.jpg5.-Hackpen-Hill-Wilts-04-06-22-GHK.jpg

... interesting how the direction of the folded plants is clockwise :-)

and a huge thank you to Hannah K for taking the photos, more of her photos are here: Hackpen Hill (1), Wilts | 4th June 2022 - Temporary Temples

It feels like a Tree of Life in the blender (smile). A Tree of Life caught in the spiraling staircase. 10 stations/ sephirots. In the middle: Da'at, the central sun. Sorry for going all woowoo. That was my first impression! From the C's answer about the W crop circle on Chu's wedding (hope i caught that right) - that it is all a question of perspective (where we stand), maybe just maybe, if we looked at the Tree of life from above-below, that is the sort of impression it would give? These imprints come from both armies STS/ STO: they either cause a positive information flux or the opposite. And they influece the planet for certain. A fancy Tree of Life? Gotta go! The sun is winking at me!

Attachments

• 288px-Ktreewnames.png
    288px-Ktreewnames.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom