2022 Crop Circles

I have searched a bit for the meaning of the triangle within the circle and I have liked the following among the many explanations on the web:

Regarding this, Plato states in the Timaeus that the equilateral triangle symbolizes harmony, divinity and proportion. And that the man is represented by the division in two of that equilateral, becoming a right triangle. His task is to recover that "lost" part through a return, evolutionary transit, and restore the lost balance at the end of the road.

Triangle inscribed in a Circle:

It symbolizes the archetypes or models of the forms that have been, that are and that will be. Eternity resides around them, and from them, time flows like a stream, flooding the worlds (Plutarch).

Crop Circle in Brazil

An intriguing new "Crop Circle" has appeared in Santa Catarina, Brazil, today, October 4, 2022: Via TV Barriga Verde, Brazil.

circle... sphere
triangle... tetrahedron
triangle inside circle... tetrahedron inside sphere
Q: Back to the tetrahedron. How is it a key to trans-dimensional space? Does one activate it in some way? Do you place machinery of some sort at these points?
A: No. Magnetism.
Q: Are you supposed to generate magnetism, or is it natural magnetism?
A: Natural.
Q: Are you supposed to do anything to it or with it?
A: Supposed???
Q: Is it useful to do something with it?
A: Can be.
Q: In what sense?
A: Travelling between dimensions.
Q: Is anybody at the present time utilizing it in this way?
A: Not terran STS 3rd density.
Q: That implies that 4th density STS IS doing this. Could one construct a scale model of a tetrahedron in a sphere, magnetize it, and open portals?
A: Yes.

Q: Would it require a lot of electrical current?
Q: Is there anyway to travel between dimensions, in space time, or whatever, utilizing very little power, as such?
A: Off the point we told you before that all spheres of cosmic nature are windows.
Q: (L) Do the tetrahedrons spin within the sphere? Do these power points of the tetrahedron spin?
A: Energy fields flow in balance.
Q: (T) So they're spinning to keep balance? (J) Like a gyro. [Notice that the Cs did NOT say that anything was spinning, only that energy was flowing.] (T) Is there... now, am I correct in the fact that there's a direct relationship here to the real Hebrew Star of David, to these tetrahedrals?
Q: (T) And that everything that has been done to it for the last 500 years or so, has been done to screw things up?
Q: (T) Yes. So that that symbol is not a religious symbol, as such, but a very important... (L)...power symbol?
Q: (T) It describes a physics that transcends the densities.
A: So is pentagon.

Q: (T) So is the Pentagon? (J) A pentagon. (T) The pentagon shape. These are part of what humans describe as the sacred geometries.
Q: (T) So, in that 'Bear' book that I have...
A: You as Atlanteans knew this, and lived by it in many ways. For example, the pyramid recharges by capturing exactly half the energy points, thus allowing a positive imbalance buildup to be captured, then expended.
tetrahedron inside sphere... opens portal
pentagon... seeking natural balance (phi, golden ratio)

The message could be:
Earth is passing through densities to achieve balance.
Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

Q: (L) Do the tetrahedrons spin within the sphere? Do these power points of the tetrahedron spin?
Q: (T) So they're spinning to keep balance? (J) Like a gyro.

In fact Natus Videre, the triangle has some "markers" that made me think of a compass or precisely that...

A gyroscope.

"tetrahedron inside sphere... opens portal
pentagon... seeking natural balance (phi, golden ratio)"
The message could be:
Earth is passing through densities to achieve balance.

This is all fascinating. Love this thread.
However, what would you suggest about the pentagon's meaning? The Tetrahedron inside the sphere, the sphere inside the pentagon, and the whole lot inside a sphere?

This is all fascinating. Love this thread.
However, what would you suggest about the pentagon's meaning? The Tetrahedron inside the sphere, the sphere inside the pentagon, and the whole lot inside a sphere?

gr.png

1665078985199.png

As you can see, the Golden Ratio is very present in Nature and appears to be a fundamental building block of reality. Since the regular pentagon encapsulates the Golden Ratio, I am suggesting that the pentagon could mean that a structure is stable, in harmony, or in tune with Creation. In context of the crop circle, it could mean that things are unfolding naturally (they will fall into place whenever they are ready to fall into place). The big outer circle which encompasses all the other shapes of the crop circle could be a reminder that, in the grand scheme of things, "one is all and all is one."
Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe
A: All is one. And one is all.
Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?
A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.
Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?
A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.
Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?
A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.
(L) Okay, is it true that at the speed of light, there is no gravity?
(RS) There is no gravity.
(L) Okay, then maybe the speed of light is the antithesis of gravity just as anti-matter is the opposite of matter?
(RS) That is a good point. A very good point!
A: Close.
Q: (J) Is it about balance?
A: All is.

Some research was made on natural cycles noted below

The Foundation made studies of natural and social sciences as well as business and economics, and new methods were devised for isolating significant cycles present in time series. A magazine called Cycles was published from June 1950, and the foundation also published a four-volume collection of reports on cycles including some of Dewey's selected writings on cycles named "Cycles Classic Library Collection". Together with author Og Mandino, Dewey published a book entitled Cycles: The Mysterious Forces That Trigger Events.[2]

As a result of his research, Dewey asserted that seemingly unrelated time series often had similar cycles periods present and that when they did the phase of these cycles was mostly very similar (cycle synchrony). He also said that there were many cycles with periods that were related by powers or products of 2 and 3. This is illustrated in the table below. To construct this table starting from the period 17.75 years, multiply by three as you proceed along diagonals from lower left to upper right, and multiply by two as you proceed along diagonals from lower right to upper left. Dewey reported that the underlined numbers are commonly occurring periods (in years):

142.0 213.9 319.5 479.3
-----
71.0 106.5 159.8
-----
35.5 53.3
---- ----
-----
5.92 8.88
---- ----
1.97 2.96 4.44
---- ---- ----
0.66 0.99 1.48 2.22
---- ---- ----
0.22 0.33 0.49 0.74 1.11
---- ---- ---- ----

View attachment 65057

View attachment 65056

As you can see, the Golden Ratio is very present in Nature and appears to be a fundamental building block of reality. Since the regular pentagon encapsulates the Golden Ratio, I am suggesting that the pentagon could mean that a structure is stable, in harmony, or in tune with Creation. In context of the crop circle, it could mean that things are unfolding naturally (they will fall into place whenever they are ready to fall into place). The big outer circle which encompasses all the other shapes of the crop circle could be a reminder that, in the grand scheme of things, "one is all and all is one."
Thank you Natus Vadere for answering my question. I'm learning so much from you guys..... Great stuff!

just thinking out loud...
i drew the blue arrow representing the view looking at the sun where earth would be on the left, sun in the middle, venus on the right and then mercury. photo from theplanetstoday.com

View attachment 61621
My first impression was that of a bank vault with outer and inner doors swung open. My next impression was of an open ship porthole. Perhaps it represents a dimensional portal (i.e. a black hole, issuing forth two new suns/solar systems) with Earth in near distance moving towards it.

Q: (T) So they're spinning to keep balance? (J) Like a gyro.

In fact Natus Videre, the triangle has some "markers" that made me think of a compass or precisely that...

A gyroscope.
This all brings to mind Platonic Solids. Pehaps the inner circle represents Earth now with a tetrahedron-based energy flow. A tetrahedron inside a sphere has 6 points of contact (i.e. high energy dispersal). I believe those points hit the northern and southern 33-degree lines of latitude).

Does the outer circle represent the Earth as it's transitioning to a more complex energy flow. I don't know if there's a Platonic Solid with a 5-sided perimeter profile (as viewed in a 2-dimensional drawing), but I do see that the faces of a dodecahedron are pentagon shaped.

platonic solids.png

The recent crop circle looks similar to this:

Mysterium Cosmographicum (lit. The Cosmographic Mystery,[note 1] alternately translated as Cosmic Mystery, The Secret of the World, or some variation) is an astronomy book by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, published at Tübingen in 1597[1][note 2] and in a second edition in 1621. Kepler proposed that the distance relationships between the six planets known at that time could be understood in terms of the five Platonic solids, enclosed within a sphere that represented the orbit of Saturn.

This book explains Kepler's cosmological theory, based on the Copernican system, in which the five Platonic solids dictate the structure of the universe and reflect God's plan through geometry. This was virtually the first attempt since Copernicus to say that the theory of heliocentrism is physically true.[2] Thomas Digges had published a defense of Copernicus in an appendix in 1576. According to Kepler's account, he discovered the basis of the model while demonstrating the geometrical relationship between two circles. From this he realized that he had stumbled on a similar ratio to the one between the orbits of Saturn and Jupiter. He wrote, "I believe it was by divine ordinance that I obtained by chance that which previously I could not reach by any pains."[3] But after doing further calculations he realized he could not use two-dimensional polygons to represent all the planets, and instead had to use the five Platonic solids.
Kepler claimed to have had an epiphany on July 19, 1595, while teaching in Graz, demonstrating the periodic conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the zodiac: he realized that regular polygons bound one inscribed and one circumscribed circle at definite ratios, which, he reasoned, might be the geometrical basis of the universe. After failing to find a unique arrangement of polygons that fit known astronomical observations (even with extra planets added to the system), Kepler began experimenting with 3-dimensional polyhedra. He found that each of the five Platonic solids could be uniquely inscribed and circumscribed by spherical orbs; nesting these solids, each encased in a sphere, within one another would produce six layers, corresponding to the six known planets—Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. By ordering the solids correctly—octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron, tetrahedron, and cube—Kepler found that the spheres correspond to the relative sizes of each planet's path around the Sun, generally varying from astronomical observations by less than 10%. He attributed most of the variances to inaccuracies in measurement.[4]

1665472604367.png

The recent crop circle looks similar to this:

Mysterium Cosmographicum (lit. The Cosmographic Mystery,[note 1] alternately translated as Cosmic Mystery, The Secret of the World, or some variation) is an astronomy book by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, published at Tübingen in 1597[1][note 2] and in a second edition in 1621. Kepler proposed that the distance relationships between the six planets known at that time could be understood in terms of the five Platonic solids, enclosed within a sphere that represented the orbit of Saturn.

This book explains Kepler's cosmological theory, based on the Copernican system, in which the five Platonic solids dictate the structure of the universe and reflect God's plan through geometry. This was virtually the first attempt since Copernicus to say that the theory of heliocentrism is physically true.[2] Thomas Digges had published a defense of Copernicus in an appendix in 1576. According to Kepler's account, he discovered the basis of the model while demonstrating the geometrical relationship between two circles. From this he realized that he had stumbled on a similar ratio to the one between the orbits of Saturn and Jupiter. He wrote, "I believe it was by divine ordinance that I obtained by chance that which previously I could not reach by any pains."[3] But after doing further calculations he realized he could not use two-dimensional polygons to represent all the planets, and instead had to use the five Platonic solids.
Kepler claimed to have had an epiphany on July 19, 1595, while teaching in Graz, demonstrating the periodic conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the zodiac: he realized that regular polygons bound one inscribed and one circumscribed circle at definite ratios, which, he reasoned, might be the geometrical basis of the universe. After failing to find a unique arrangement of polygons that fit known astronomical observations (even with extra planets added to the system), Kepler began experimenting with 3-dimensional polyhedra. He found that each of the five Platonic solids could be uniquely inscribed and circumscribed by spherical orbs; nesting these solids, each encased in a sphere, within one another would produce six layers, corresponding to the six known planets—Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. By ordering the solids correctly—octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron, tetrahedron, and cube—Kepler found that the spheres correspond to the relative sizes of each planet's path around the Sun, generally varying from astronomical observations by less than 10%. He attributed most of the variances to inaccuracies in measurement.[4]

View attachment 65316
I just read the following in the Antartida/hitler thread and I related it to your post:

Q: Ark did some reading on the Einstein thing, the letters to Kaluza, and there did not seem to be anything that E did in the period mentioned that would make one tend to think that there was a UFT from him in that time. But, Kaluza DID have an interesting idea about a 5 dimensional cylinder UFT which Einstein thought was quite startling. Yet, it seems that Einstein somewhat delayed Kaluza's presentation. What struck me was the word 'cylinder' which reminded me of the earlier session where I asked if the Germans had developed a time machine and you said 'yes,' and that it was in Antarctica, and that 'they' were 'exploring the loop of the cylinder.' You said that the loop of the cylinder was a 4th thru 6th density profile. Could you give me some elaboration on this cylinder, the loop of the cylinder, and whether it was Kaluza who did the UFT and not Einstein?
A: Cylinder is really a double loop, is it not? And meditate if you will on the true meaning of this!
Q: Is it true that Kaluza had the theory and Einstein didn't?
A: Maybe it is that Einstein first hypothesized, and others were then commissioned for the purpose of completion in order to lead to application.

Back
Top Bottom