2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Trump seems like a person that thinks for himself and Jared is truly a jerk. I didn't follow what he said or did during the Trump administration but it wasn't appreciated by many for his viewpoints like you mention and he was seen as a bad influence. There was always that question about him, what was his influence on Trump? Maybe he's not "playing" his daughter but more like his daughter married this guy and Trump had to adapt to keep the peace and appease his daughter who he seems quite close to, something that happens in families. Only speculation of course.

Trump isn't in the position to do anything about whats happening now with Israel. This destruction of Palestine wasn't happening when he was in office and he made the effort to bring peace and cooperation between these feuding countries with the Abraham Accords which worked for a time. How does a person handle powerful, dangerous and well connected people? Being very sly I'd think. I just don't see Trump as being this evil dummy. Perhaps his strategy is "you draw more flies with honey" as that saying goes.
I agree that Trump thinks for himself. Regarding Jared’s activities during the Trump administration, he was put in charge of Middle Eastern affairs, and evidently had a hand in bringing about the Abraham Accord. Other than that, much like Harris’ Border Czar assignment, it was not much reported upon.

Back
Top Bottom