2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

This drama is indeed likely intended as a soul-smashing Greek Tragedy, but I guess blowback will take some novel forms, let's look for some tiger-by-the-tail action and people starting to see the unseen.
And the fact that it will open many Americans (and non Americans) eyes will be a positive thing, no matter if trump or Biden wins. Of course positive doesn’t mean easy, but change is coming and that gives me some sense of peace.

Welp, the debate is happening tonight so I was wrong about Biden backing out. He's obviously going to be drugged to the max, but still worth getting the popcorn out and giving it a look to see if anything awesome happens. I was reminded that they debated in 2020 but I guess nothing memorable occurred. 4 years later and Biden's mental degeneration is way more advanced though so perhaps there'll be a viral moment or two if we're lucky.

@axj

Thanks for bringing this up:

"Catherine Austin-Fitts points out that despite everything, Russia and China appear to be in the globalist fold as far as participating in a worldwide CBDC system. There was recently a conference where they both fully cooperated with the West."

Whitney Webb, and many others are also pointing this out.

And there may be a Q: for the C’s in this?

Our WW3 does seem to be being “played” on us. Are they all in cahoots?

Russia, Chinese, BRICS et all, do appear to be on the same page with an obviously anti-Christ agenda, so it appears no matter who “wins” it will be authoritarian lock-down for the survivors.

These issues like CBDC’s, health passport are not evil in themselves, they are like a weapon or a fire. They can be used to good or evil. Depends on who is using them and for what purpose. If you wanted to stop corruption, wars, etc., cutting off the money to certain groups would surely help with that. Tracking the bad guys would help too.

I’m going to speculate that above our density and pay-grade they know that its not going to turn into an Orwellian nightmare, nor is it going to be a wonderful landscape where children dance around the maypole and respect their elders and peace will reign.

What Whitney Webb and C.A.Fitts are reporting on thank God, and bless them for their work; is never the less, the cave wall shadows, not the actual happenings.

Closer to reality I would say the defining of soul-capability, and progress is being tested for harvesting. These last few years has been crunch-time in the final exam. All the stupid ideologies, and scenarios are needed for large scale and individual examinations.

Those of higher spiritual intelligence are sick of it all, and some are asking for the comets (me too) but the DCM seems to be a patient soul, and as in times passed is now saying, take it easy, just a little more time and a few more of your brethren will be joining us.

If that concept doesn’t satisfy me, and knowing more would be of some benefit I would ask:

Q: The western forces appear to be the baddies at present and Russian and BRICS countries are striving for a more-sane family-oriented world, yet they (the Russian side) are preparing the same authoritarian, anti-Christ controls that could enslave the world, just as the western forces want to do. Can you help us understand this situation?

The present test questions seem stupid, even infantile at the moment. Men have babies, women have penises. Geezzz, who made up this test. BUT it isn’t over yet!

Ive had a similar question, especially with the BRICS+ scaremongering going on. The sessions:

Q: (Puck) So we have a question about BRICS. Do the BRICS leaders have a genuine interest in improving the collective future for humanity?

A: Partly, but as with everything in your realm, there are mixed motives and cross purposes.

Q: (Perceval) In the last session, they talked about an upcoming economic collapse. The collapse is being done deliberately, but is it also a last-ditch effort by to prevent a new system under the direction of Russia and BRICS?

A: Attempt to impose the NWO as we have previously stated.
Q: (Perceval) It's just interesting that it's happening at a time when there's an opposition that they don't seem to be able to do anything about other than collapse the whole world.
(L) I think they were planning and working towards the collapse anyway. Everything was geared towards that. I think that Putin has shown up doing what he's doing only like in the last year. They already had the machine in motion for the collapse. So, they can't take their chips out of the pile now. They're stuck, and he's calling their cards.

A: Yes

Q: (annp) Are the countries recently joining BRICS and BRICS plus less afraid of the CIA now?

A: Yes

Q: (annp) Have Russia slash China given them some anti-CIA pesticides? [laughter]

A: Not exactly, but have given tech and intel assurance of backup if needed.

Q: (L) So they let 'em know that they would help them with tech and intel if they need it.

As you say, there are still questions about CBDCs, AI, state surveillance, green agenda talk, and other Beast system analogues in BRICS+ countries. So theyre not perfect. But in my view theyre better than the West, probably due to generally lower levels of ponerization.

Welp, the debate is happening tonight so I was wrong about Biden backing out. He's obviously going to be drugged to the max, but still worth getting the popcorn out and giving it a look to see if anything awesome happens. I was reminded that they debated in 2020 but I guess nothing memorable occurred. 4 years later and Biden's mental degeneration is way more advanced though so perhaps there'll be a viral moment or two if we're lucky.
There may be a loophole for Joe, as seen by others.

Wishful thinking by the WSJ 🤣

Jun 27, 2024
President Joe Biden has been in nearly 30 presidential-level debates throughout his political career. Now, he’s teeing up to debate former President Donald Trump again in Atlanta. But what is different about their debate style and what can voters expect from the first presidential debate of the 2024 general election on Thursday night?WSJ spoke with Ted Olson, a former debate prep coach, to understand how Biden and Trump approach debates.

Are we going to reach a point where drugs won't be able to camouflage Biden's dementia?
Are we going to reach a point where drugs won’t be able to camouflage our own complete and utter dismay at this circus?

JK. I do not advocate escaping reality with mind alteration. But I’m really torn. “Hey, there is going to be a disgusting train wreck tonight, wanna watch?” I know I should. But I don’t know how long I want to be subjected to the revulsion which I am anticipating.

I don't quite get it why the Biden mafia went along and agreed to a debate with Trump. I mean, why risk it? I don't know enough about the US' political rules, is there some kind of obligation to debate?

I'm just thinking that since the Biden administration has got away with so many unconstitutional and illegal things, nobody would blink an eye if they'd say, for instance, that Biden will not debate Trump because he's a convicted criminal, or something.

Maybe they're just so full of hubris and living in their own false reality that they think that now that Trump is 'convicted' they can score big with this debate. Wishful thinking!

I don't quite get it why the Biden mafia went along and agreed to a debate with Trump. I mean, why risk it? I don't know enough about the US' political rules, is there some kind of obligation to debate?
Not an obligation, but it's a tradition and does have an affect on voting. My take on why Biden is doing it - he has a low bar to cross. He just needs to speak semi-competently and not have a complete meltdown and the media/Dems will scream about how he won the debate. If the drugs hold up, it's an easy win for him because the debate is set up so that Trump can't do what he did to Hillary (mop the floor with her).

There may be a loophole for Joe, as seen by others.

Wishful thinking by the WSJ 🤣

Jun 27, 2024

I'm just thinking that since the Biden administration has got away with so many unconstitutional and illegal things, nobody would blink an eye if they'd say, for instance, that Biden will not debate Trump because he's a convicted criminal, or something.

Maybe they're just so full of hubris and living in their own false reality that they think that now that Trump is 'convicted' they can score big with this debate. Wishful thinking!
Maybe but what if they want to take Trump out tonight, heart attack on the debate stage. We “wait and see” l guess…

Not an obligation, but it's a tradition and does have an affect on voting. My take on why Biden is doing it - he has a low bar to cross. He just needs to speak semi-competently and not have a complete meltdown and the media/Dems will scream about how he won the debate. If the drugs hold up, it's an easy win for him because the debate is set up so that Trump can't do what he did to Hillary (mop the floor with her).
And the debate is apparently not even live, they have a 2min delay and maybe other breaks. With AI they can probably edit Trump’s talking quite a bit during those 2 minutes.

I just realized that the fact that this debate is taking place means that they are actually bold enough to try and get ‘Biden’ re-elected!

Back
Top Bottom