2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

“Lots of people are blaming his wife… for not telling him [to step aside],” one told the New York Post.
If I remember correctly, when Bill Clinton was president, Hillary was accused of putting her head in too many policy decisions or some thing like that. Now the opposite?

Can't they convince a person who can't remember where he is or utter a word without teleprompter? It is all circus as if Biden matters or Biden is in control. I think it's all circus and a for public reminder that he is still sane.

Greetings Ketone Cop!

I have watched this thread this afternoon and your post stuck me as significant by sharing your current position which is appreciated and insightful.

What stuck out was upon viewing your informative post was the beginning statement and your ending statements. The beginning statement of....
I'm on the fence about Trump personally because of his past associations,
Which I think a lot of people in the US would hold that same position currently. You have seen more than most of us as you have been alive longer, and your focus on the past associations seems to be something that you have invested a lot of time researching.

That being the case (correct me if I am wrong here) the position of the fence is seemingly tied to the associations that may or may not be conjecture, coincidence or possibly even just BS that keeps getting regurgitated as you state, by tabloids looking for the quick win/purchase when checking out in the grocery line. The reason I state this the way I do is when you take a look at the wording you use such as...
his association with
The man has lived within a few miles of Trump
There are suggestions
He also had an association with
and he once had
...it seems like this would be mostly very subjective sources that are influencing you as the reasons you list, although not as detailed as you could per our sake as you mention..
but I'll not list them here in the sake of brevity.
..which is interesting as this seems to be a really big deal to you and the position of being on the fence, would make someone wonder what side of the fence you might land. As only being on the fence, not aligning to a position can seem to be of lacking of faith in your conviction, with all due respect.

The end of your post which is really interesting to me and if I may, touch on an observation based on the following...
Don't get me wrong, I'm on the side of Trump if he can deliver us
But throughout history, there has always been
But past history shows that such changes are ephemeral, and the true snakes continue to rule from the shadows,
always looking to set up for the next period
..is while I initially got the impression of your hoping for change in the country you reside, and for the world at large, the language and the way it is presented paints a picture that there is no real possibly for change.

Which if that is indeed the case, I can understand the wish to focus on moving on what you understand 3D to be and graduate/advance to 4D...
Personally, I don't see accepting leaders who finally end this evil as the way out of 3D
.. which I am not sure we have enough direct experience of 4D to know what we are talking about. If any at all other than the wisps of something being off and for some seekers of the truth, we scramble to find a reason for what we 'sense' but not understand.

So with that, are you on the fence, are you seeking a change to what you seem to be stating as an unmovable historical pattern that
can only come via a 'transition' to a fully different dimension? Or is there more than we can do to prepare for...
Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.
.. which seems that objective focused watching of the 'signs of the times', the prudence of knowing history of the vanquished is written by the victors and thankfully for most of us, the ability to sense our machines beyond just the chattering of the classes to determine what the hell is really going on around us.

I think this is really important to think on as many sources are all say left is right, up is down, wars and rumors of wars bombarding our senses but our of all the places on the Internet, this group would seem better positioned to address so that we find conviction within ourselves and hopefully help others in our lives as they bobble around like a rubber duck in a hurricane.

Thank you sir!
-Ron

During the debate, Trump indicated that he'd prefer to be doing something else rather than running for president and being involved in politics. That reminded me of this interview from 1980 when he was 34, where at around the 42min mark the interviewer asks him if he would run for president and he answered 'no'. They discuss the idea that there are people out there who have the character and competence to run the country, but they won't get involved in politics because 'it's a mean game' according to Trump and to do the right thing will often make you the most unpopular guy on the block. Exactly what he knows or means by saying that is just a guess, but perhaps it has something to do with knowing something about the kind of circles you'd have to run in and things you'd have to agree to do to be included in those circles.

On the question of wealth, he says that money is not that important to him. He does what he does - real estate development - because he enjoys it. He admits to being competitive and he likes to try to put together deals that others think might be impossible to pull off, the money made is just a measure of success, but is not that important for it's own sake. He'd prefer to just do what he enjoys and would like his family to be happy. He also states that judging a person by their character is more important than judging them by the contents of their wallet - regardless of whether it is full or empty.

The whole video shows a side of Trump that isn't necessarily known as he is questioned on things like friendship, family, the safety of his workers, providing jobs for people, love, creativity, the afterlife and religion. I don't think he's as intelligent as Putin, but I think he has more intelligence of a certain kind than most would give him credit for, and certainly his detractors and enemies would try to whitewash. His personal values were somewhat reflected by the policies he tried to implement when he was president.

Btw, in one of the last podcasts with Jay, I believe Laura mentioned that Elon would make a good candidate for US president. I'm not sure if she knew as it wasn't mentioned on the podcast, Elon can't be president as he wasn't born in the US.

Sorry, just some sideways confirmation. Back to Trump / Biden.

"Aut vincere aut mori."

The Democrats feel that the destruction of their party is coming, and the "new face" that they are looking for would just accelerate it. Too late, scums, too late...

NBC reports that the Biden family has "gone to Camp David for the weekend" to "to discuss the future of his re-election campaign."

The vultures are circling!

As an aside, it's quite an astonishing 'alignment of political crises' that the US, UK, France and Israel - the four countries that form the core of the 'Western Powers', aka the Anglo-American Empire - are all either having, or are under serious internal pressure to soon have, elections.

If ever there was motivation for the 'Consortium' to 'do something massive' like another pandemic or set off a dirty nuke to 'save democracy', now's the time...

Last edited:
And then there is an independent presidential candidate.

GRLBT4oXYAAI_xx

As Joe said, people are saying that Jill Biden is a horrible person for putting Biden through all of this and it's for her own power-hungry reasons. There's a different article than the one Joe linked to that has a few remarks by others:

“I have no respect for Jill Biden,” said commentator Lisa Boothe. “Encouraging your husband to embarrass himself like this is not love.”

Political pundit Jon Gabriel posted on X: “It was elder abuse in 2020. These days, it’s ghoulish.”

Former CIA Officer Bryan Dean Wright, who now hosts a podcast, posted: “Jill Biden is, arguably, the worst human on the planet. She knows how bad it is. Joe is sick. And she doesn’t care — about him, or the nation.”
Here's another article saying that this was a deliberate "soft coup" to replace Biden. Guess who is a favorite:
One of the favourites to replace Biden – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, 52 – secretly sent an advance team to Washington DC ‘weeks ago’ to prepare for her possible presidential run.
Yep, the Democrats care nothing for the people they are supposed to serve.

They are running out of time…I know rules/regulations are a mere speed bump to these criminals, but in several states they are already stuck with him, he can’t be removed from the ballot. If he is unable or withdraws, he will remain on ballot but no votes will be counted for him.

That’s just election laws, no big deal…you will see how valid they as they are ignored and the dems do whatever they want.

I just found this interesting.

When it comes to talk about revolution or civil war in the US I think it's important to remember that this has all been preempted through decades of programming.

I don't think it's possible. The people are distracted, demoralized, and racked with debt and bad health. The country is on the verge of mental collapse vis a vis the Soviet Union in the 90s, but worse due to a lack of common values.

Obviously just my opinion as an American.

I also agree with this because I see a lot of people struggling with the most basic of decisions. Whether TPB keep Joe on as the puppet, allow Trump to win or cancel the elctions all together with some sort of scheduled incident, it all seems to advertise that normal people have no control of what they are doing and will go right ahead with their plans.

Great thread, thanks everyone.

I think goal of operation “Biden falls on his sword” was to humiliate, demoralize, and anger the Americans and to some extent the western powers.

I think the “fix” what, or whoever it is, will have the same purpose. To enrage the population.

Why? To enrage us to action. Similar to Ukraine and the middle east, push, push, push. Everyday this show goes on TPTB get closer to being found out and being delt with. The fog of war would give them a fresh start, or at least a place to hide and remake themselves.

Something like some grey-hats, who are part of the PTB say Hey! What the hell are you guys doing? And the gloves come off on the in-fighting withing the 3D part of the control group.

I don’t think Trump in going to make America great again, but the resistance and the battle to do so is a worthy one.

Back to @Ketone Cop idea: I think in this situation and the situations to come everybody from a peon like me to the top of the PTB are making decisions that will set us up for the “place” we will end up after the change.

Back
Top Bottom