500,000 May be Dead after Haiti Earthquake

"As the tragedy in Haiti unfolds, Americans are generously donating millions of dollars to aid organizations.

But when Americans donate to charity with their credit cards, the credit card companies get rich. In some cases they keep 3% of the donation as a "transaction fee," even though that's far more than it costs them to process the donation.

It's outrageous and wrong—and it needs to stop."

I used to work in the humanitarian environment and at a certain point in the management of one of those organisations. At least for the Tsunami in Indonesia I confirm that all donations giving through credit cards at that time were processed at the usual charge and transaction fee. There was an effort at that time to convince the banks to drop the charge as ' their contribution' to the relief effort but that was refused. So yes, banks will make money on this disaster.

Maybe quake was artificially induced by USA (or someone like that), to get Haiti more firmly in their hands because of something. And it was done by "earthquake" because they need it fast, and plus they don’t need people there. Hundreds of thousands are dead and millions will flee after this.

Just my speculations.

Greetings,
I too believe that this is a staged event, like many others before. We know someone/something is benefiting from the suffering being caused from these intentional events. There are multi levels of distractions occurring while people are being displaced and murdered in plain sight. Situations such as this are used to plant seeds of future manipulation/tragedies they hope.

TPTB are trying to distract us from thinking like a hammer. In the mean time they are scurrying around the world causing death and destruction while sucking on our bleeding hearts and our almost empty pocketbooks. How do we help all the people whose plights are caused by these willful & selfish actions? We can use these events to strengthen our bonds with each other, which is what we are currently doing in this forum. These natural and staged disasters can actually be the turning point for humanity to do what we know is right and treat each other the way we would want to be treated if the roles were reversed in these horrible & unspeakable conditions people are forced to endure.

It is about intent and then action. Positive or negative. We all have a choice. How will we use it? For the betterment of ourself or for the enrichment of us all? In my neighborhood, there is lots of crying and wailing for lost ones. I would not want to personally experience such a loss, but I can feel the pain vibrating through the air and all we can do is try to offer comfort and open our hearts and borders once again. My feeling is TPTB are getting desperate and more and more of us are awaking from the illusion that everything is all right. Thanks for letting me vent.

Avala said:
Maybe quake was artificially induced by USA (or someone like that), to get Haiti more firmly in their hands because of something.

I don't know about this "something" but, apparently, over the last years gold was discovered in the Haitian ground and there seems to be huge oil deposits in the Haitian ground

Here is an article from 2007 describing the gold propspection and invetsments in Haiti. One short excerpts states :

Eurasian Minerals announced the gold content found in several trenches cut into the hillsides here, driving its stock price up 40 per cent on the Toronto Stock Exchange.

Here you can find a series of articles about mining in Haiti. Here are two excerpts

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, April 29, 2009 - The northeastern mineral district of Haiti will soon be the site for gold and copper exploration.

A Montreal-based mining company, Majescor Resources Incorporated, has announced it will explore the area in a partnership with a New-York-based consortium of Haitian American investors, hoping to make finds similar to those decades ago.

"We believe that the time is right to invest in Haiti and in projects with gold and copper potential."

In the course of the 1950s, the Knappen-Tippen-Abbet company (nicknamed by the local people "the company for small bread and butter") conducted drillings in La Gonave, in the Cul-de-Sac plains, in the Plateau-Central and in the region of Gonaives. All of these drillings had proved extremely promising and the results were beyond expectations. However, the big multinational oil companies operating in Haiti pushed for the discovered deposits not to be exploited. Haiti was neither Saudi Arabia nor Kuwait. At a time when a barrel of crude oil sold for just over a dollar, and the Persian Gulf provided oil galore, there was no reason for these companies to put in production these oil fields deemed much less profitable. Especially while ARAMCO [then known as the Arabian American Oil Company] was, rain or shine in Arabia, at a low price, even to the point of looting the precious oil resources of this kingdom.

[The attitude of these big multinational oil companies was] "We shall keep the Haitian deposits and other such layers of deposits in reserve for the 21st century when the Middle Eastern jackpot are depleted." This is what happened! The wells of Knappen-Tippen-Abbet were numbered, carefully locked or sealed with cement and forgotten.

The reports of the huge drillings were not, it seems, supposed to be made public to the Haitians. Do you think they would ever hand over to a bunch of backward negroes, information that would allow them to work towards their own economic liberation? This would make them too strong and give too much power to little Haiti.

Haitians had to wait half a century or a century for that. However, the successful countryside of the Knappen-Tibben-Abbet company, allowed for a great deal of opportunity to many Haitian schools, preparing primary school students for their certificate and studying in the geography textbook of Haiti from the Brothers of Christian Instruction, to learn that our land had oil reservoirs in the Central Plateau and La Gonave. This, did not fall on deaf ears ...

It is generally known, in all circles, that there are petroleum hydrocarbon deposits in the bowels of the island of Haiti. But the petroleum industry/circles are not eager to put into production these so readily available Haiti oil reserves. Other more important areas were already identified as major oil producing regions of the world. [The thinking was] there will always be time to think about the island of Haiti.

I don't know if mining ressources are linked to this dramatic earthquake but it seems that activity in this field increased over the last years.

Re: Was the Haiti disaster orchestrated?

truth seeker said:
The conspiracy theorist in me is starting to wonder about this as it reminds me so much of Katrina. I also wonder if the Katrina disaster was a sort of practice trial for Haiti?
Hi Truthseeker,
That's the first thing that came to my mind on the very day the earthquake struck Haiti. And if the PTB didn't use technology to orchestrate such a disaster then at some level such dire conditions have been created over the years that I think the cumulative negative energy had to manifest in some way.

Well, it's just the nature of a world run by psychopaths. You know, like water seeks its own level? Nobody created Katrina, but the conditions for it being a disaster were just waiting on the ground. Then, the pathological conditions for non-human response were in place. Same with Haiti. Nobody created the earthquake unless you consider that it is probably a planetary reflection of the human condition, but the conditions on the ground already existed and the non-human response is again the biggest problem. Remember what Lobaczewski wrote?

Lobaczewski said:
Such a system of government has nowhere to go but down. Any leadership position, (down to village headman and community cooperative managers, not to mention the directors of police units, and special services police personnel, and activists in the pathocratic party) must be filled by individuals whose feeling of linkage to such a regime is conditioned by corresponding psychological deviations, which are inherited as a rule. However, such people become more valuable because they constitute a very small percentage of the population. Their intellectual level or professional skills cannot be taken into account, since people representing superior abilities are even harder to find. After such a system has lasted several years, one hundred percent of all the cases of essential psychopathy are involved in pathocratic activity; they are considered the most loyal, even though some of them were formerly involved on the other side in some way.

Under such conditions, no area of social life can develop normally, whether in economics, culture, science, technology, administration, etc. Pathocracy progressively paralyzes everything. ...

However, pathocracy progressively intrudes everywhere and dulls everything.

If such and many managerial positions are assumed by individuals deprived of sufficient abilities to feel and understand most other people, and who also betray deficiencies in technical imagination and practical skills—(faculties indispensable for governing economic and political matters) this must result in an exceptionally serious crisis in all areas, both within the country in question and with regard to international relations. Within, the situation shall become unbearable even for those citizens who were able to feather their nest into a relatively comfortable modus vivendi. Outside, other societies start to feel the pathological quality of the phenomenon quite distinctly.

It's just a natural consequence of people who are pathological, without talent and abilities, with no common sense, being put in charge of the planet.

You know the old saying, with friends like these, who needs enemies?

That's about the size of it.

Thanks for the quote! I've read two pages on SOTT concerning Lobaczewski, but am still getting together money for several book purchases - "Political Ponerology" being one of them.

I'm finding it difficult bearing witness to this, especially in light of the fact that we'll all probably see this repeat itself in some form or fashion. I keep thinking of when the C's said "The days will come when the dead seem blessed."... "For some." Chilling.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.0

Laura said:
Interesting that everyone is so exercised over this event - but nobody is texting to provide aid to Iraq or Palestine.
I like this sentence, but whole world need help, they can stop most suffering for people especially our children, but we know in what world we live and who are the leaders. :(

Laura said:
...Same with Haiti. Nobody created the earthquake unless you consider that it is probably a planetary reflection of the human condition, but the conditions on the ground already existed...

True. Most buildings were built with no regard to minimum safety standards for building. Even under normal conditions they were unsafe to live in.

At the moment through radio and tv the Dutch are being whipped into a donating frenzy. They are giving alot of ways for donating their money. You can even buy transmission time or a chance to ride in a Porsche. Alot of companies want to let us know they donate as well. Very commercial feel to it. Yesterday on the news they were comparing the total amount of donation money that was giving during earlier disasters, such as the Tsunami in Southeast Asia and the earthquake in Pakistan. They were comparing it like it was a game. Very morbid.

I really feel for the victims, but I cannot bring myself to donating money. I just know it is futile, because most money doesn't end up with the people who need it the most, although they really do a good job convincing the public that the opposite is true (in the vein you can trust us)....

Edit: typo

Laura said:
Well, it's just the nature of a world run by psychopaths. You know, like water seeks its own level? Nobody created Katrina, but the conditions for it being a disaster were just waiting on the ground. Then, the pathological conditions for non-human response were in place. Same with Haiti. Nobody created the earthquake unless you consider that it is probably a planetary reflection of the human condition, but the conditions on the ground already existed and the non-human response is again the biggest problem.

Someone needs to tell this to Hugo Chavez...

Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake

Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

President Chavez said the US was "playing God" by testing devices capable of creating eco-type catastrophes, the Spanish newspaper ABC quoted him as saying.

A 7.0-magnitude quake rattled the desperately poor country on January 12, killing an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 people. As Haiti looks to the world for basic sustenance, the authorities say the biggest dangers facing survivors are untreated wounds and rising disease.

Following the quake, appeals for humanitarian aid were responded to globally. However, the nation is struggling with violence and looting as aid is still not enough for the tens of thousands left homeless and injured.

Chavez said the killer earthquake followed a test of "weapon of earthquakes" just offshore from Haiti. He did not elaborate on the source of his claim.

The outspoken leader had earlier accused the US of occupying Haiti "under the guise of the natural disaster."

At least 11,000 US troops have been dispatched to the country to provide security for aid distribution efforts.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Heimdallr said:
Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Isn't that pretty much Benjamin Fulford's angle on HAARP? I hope Chavez keeps his wits about him, because I generally like the guy as heads of state go. I know he isn't perfect, but he seems to have done a pretty good job of holding his ground against TPTB so far.

Shijing said:
[/quote]

The entire Haiti tragedy pretty much going like katrina 2.0 . military intervention , military evacuating the people, blocking the rescue , mercenary companies getting hired , even a talk of drone deployments , rumours of induced quake, Israel being the first country allowed to enter fresh from the body organ theft accusations, reports of racism in providing aid , dubaya being the relief chief. I have a feeling that there is some thing much more sinister than we accustomed to it. Some how organ theft, planned quake accusations in remote island, allowing 5% people to die and destroy the capital and forcing massive relocation with massive brutal guarding force sounds like a Aryan experiment.

Where will TPTB go next? As I sit and watch the media make a spectacle over this, I wonder what is actually going on around the world that they don't want us to notice?

I can not imagine the energy feed this is producing for the 4D STS'

Was sent this by a friend who is an astrologer and she quotes a fellow named Eric Francis who wrote this on his daily Astro musings of January 12th, the day before the Haiti devastation. He makes a reference to on Friday the 15th and Earthquakes and could not help thinking how close he was; substituting on for by would have been more accurate, but he was in the ball park. Planets pulling apart are cited as cause, which may or may not be the cause.

In the 7th House of the Thema Mundi

New York, Tuesday, January 12, 2010 by Eric Francis

http://www.cosmicconfidential.com/astrology/page/2

…In case that’s all not enough for you, there’s also a “near Earth asteroid” called 2010 AL30 going by, which the space-type blogs are saying might be a piece of debris. This morning one of the world’s leading astrophysicists said in an email that his best guess (the word ‘guess’ was written in all caps, which I will spare you, because we’re all feeling a little jumpy) is that AL30 is a hunk of spacecraft debris, of which there are many orbiting the Earth, and in near-Earth orbits around the Sun. “Give it a few days and I bet it’ll be pretty clear,” he said.

I would agree. Assuming the world doesn’t crack open on Friday :shock: (I read a report recently that earthquakes are indeed associated with planetary alignments, and the alignment we now have is the perfect specimen) we will all feel better Saturday. Mercury stationing direct at the time of an eclipse has the feeling of significant, specific information coming out: it could be personal, and this week is one of those distinct personal watersheds where it’s possible to make some actual, deep decisions about ourselves and our lives that stick…

Laura said:
Well, it's just the nature of a world run by psychopaths. You know, like water seeks its own level? Nobody created Katrina, but the conditions for it being a disaster were just waiting on the ground. Then, the pathological conditions for non-human response were in place. Same with Haiti. Nobody created the earthquake unless you consider that it is probably a planetary reflection of the human condition, but the conditions on the ground already existed and the non-human response is again the biggest problem. Remember what Lobaczewski wrote?

Lobaczewski said:
Such a system of government has nowhere to go but down. Any leadership position, (down to village headman and community cooperative managers, not to mention the directors of police units, and special services police personnel, and activists in the pathocratic party) must be filled by individuals whose feeling of linkage to such a regime is conditioned by corresponding psychological deviations, which are inherited as a rule. However, such people become more valuable because they constitute a very small percentage of the population. Their intellectual level or professional skills cannot be taken into account, since people representing superior abilities are even harder to find. After such a system has lasted several years, one hundred percent of all the cases of essential psychopathy are involved in pathocratic activity; they are considered the most loyal, even though some of them were formerly involved on the other side in some way.

Under such conditions, no area of social life can develop normally, whether in economics, culture, science, technology, administration, etc. Pathocracy progressively paralyzes everything. ...

However, pathocracy progressively intrudes everywhere and dulls everything.

If such and many managerial positions are assumed by individuals deprived of sufficient abilities to feel and understand most other people, and who also betray deficiencies in technical imagination and practical skills—(faculties indispensable for governing economic and political matters) this must result in an exceptionally serious crisis in all areas, both within the country in question and with regard to international relations. Within, the situation shall become unbearable even for those citizens who were able to feather their nest into a relatively comfortable modus vivendi. Outside, other societies start to feel the pathological quality of the phenomenon quite distinctly.

It's just a natural consequence of people who are pathological, without talent and abilities, with no common sense, being put in charge of the planet.

You know the old saying, with friends like these, who needs enemies?

That's about the size of it.
This quote from Lobaczewski is great. This is what can be observed in may undevelopped countries, my own included.

I was also asking myself about the cause of this earthquake as didn't see Haiti in the tectonic card I kept in my mind from my school years. I promised myself to make extensive search in the office on Monday and today, one of the first article I came acrross was about Hugo Chavez allegations. I said "wow", but was not necessarily the right way to go.

Thanks one more time for pointing out the real source of most of our problems: PSYCHOPATHY.

Back
Top Bottom