6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Right, either that or.. they reduce the interest by sending people to a tiny article that explains it to you without having to watch and listen to someone's words.
I'm going to go with "both/and" for this one. 😄

Presenting an idea as if it was consensus already and so there's no need to bother digging deeper into it. I daresay it will work for some individuals, and not for some others.
Moreso this, I think. It's like they want people to know about it, but only in such a way as to get an incomplete picture. After all, people can't be manipulated into choosing one side unless the choice contains at least two sides as options.

On the subject of the interview, I was extremely impressed with the production quality and excellent questions. Kudos to Jay and Hunter for their knowledgeable and respectful approach to Laura's work. Hopefully we'll see a lot of discussion generated. Looking forward to the next five!

I've just watched the first interview and it was great! The two hours passed by very quickly and I wanted to continue listening, so I'm really looking forward for the next one.

I think Jay and Hunter did a great job putting this together and I hope it reaches out to many people out there who are receptive.
:perfect:

Well, if some people are up for it, and Jay or Hunter can extract the subtitle files from Youtube for us, we could translate them. It IS a lot of work, and, most people nowadays just prefer to watch with English subtitles, so the work is a bit overkill. But there are important interviews, so we can do it.

Well, if some people are up for it, and Jay or Hunter can extract the subtitle files from Youtube for us, we could translate them. It IS a lot of work, and, most people nowadays just prefer to watch with English subtitles, so the work is a bit overkill. But there are important interviews, so we can do it.

I'm up for translating it to Spanish if we can get the English transcript.

You can use this website to get the subtitles. But, please cross check their conversion though.
I am attaching what it pulled out for the Laura's first interview and attaching it . ( this is .srt file, though I renamed it as .txt)

Attachments

• Hyperdimensional Realities_ The Most Dangerous Idea In The World Explained By Laura Knight-Jad...txt
    190.8 KB · Views: 24
These videos should probably also be uploaded to Rumble and/or Odysee and/or Bitchute, if at all possible. YT just seems too unreliable in the long run.
YouTube would be a huge source of traffic while it lasts, but its net is not going to let a video with "...The Most Dangerous Idea in the World" in the title slip by I guess. :rolleyes: Not to mention the content, which was flowing with good vibes and very informative as to a lot of objective truth.

Just hope this video series reaches a ton of folks. Panning for gold.

Back
Top Bottom