7 Events I can't explain and other “strange” occurrences

Could the area be some kind of John Keel style "window area"?

Maybe. I don't know.

I was wondering, do you recall anything else about how you reacted at the time? Like, after getting to work, did you snap out of your strange calm and think "WHAT just happened!?!?" OR did you just not really think about it, as if nothing had happened? And did you seem to sort of forget about it afterwards?

What I'm getting at is, did it seem like: a mundane experience where you might have said to someone "guess what happened to me this morning!? the strangest thing... I don't know how I didn't crash my car...", and then in the next days, you drove very carefully on that road? e.g. Did you drive along there the next day and think "this is where it happened....how is it possible?"...

OR was it more of a dreamlike experience where it seemed like you "brushed it under the rug" in your mind, and somehow semi-forgot about it until some future date when you suddenly remembered the whole thing with a shock?

I never forgot the car event (5) and frequently revisited it in my mind afterward and often when I drove the road trying to make sense of it. So it was not at all something I forgot and suddenly remembered years later or brushed away. It seemed all very real to me at the time and afterward and not dreamy at all. Unfortunately now at this point in time I don’t remember anymore how I was behaving, thinking or reacting afterward at work. At one point I probably remembered. I do remember though distinctly that I wondered why the hell I was so utterly calm throughout the whole thing and I started to question that already during the spinning itself, right afterward and many times since. I also frequently tried to make sense of the facts, by going there in my mind (and also by physically investigating the area), simulating the chain of events, evaluating it against physics, probabilities and so on. I might have told a colleague at work (or a number of them) what just happened, but I’m not sure at all anymore if that is true.

That's the problem with experiences that you don't write up as soon as possible and as detailed as possible after the event takes place: Over the days, months and years you start to forget details and not infrequently memories get distorted. Memories are a very susceptible thing in general that can get ever more distorted the more time elapses between any given event and your recollection of it. That is, unless you have written it down immediately afterward, but even then, distortions already start to creep in. Unfortunately, for none of my early experiences I kept a written record directly afterward (I think here on the forum was the first time I did so for those). I didn't do that in Events 1-7 and 9-10. I only started to do that (write things down immediately afterward) in later years, in Events 8, 11 and 12. In general Events and experiences become much more believable and harder to dismiss when other witnesses are involved and/or if there is some physical evidence left that can hardly be ignored or brushed away.

I've never had any experiences like this that I can remember, but have often read that that's how people tend to react to...strange things like this.. possible brushes with 4D?

Possible. But I don't know.

Could it have been a kind of "third man factor" where something (whether some part of yourself, or something external) intervened in a physically impossible way to stop you from crashing your car? The fact that the car was spinning is interesting too in that light.. the extended, fast spinning, in a supremely calm state, without being able to see anything outside the car... sounds so dreamlike.

Indeed, I thought of the idea of some kind of "intervention" for that particular car event (5) more than once as well. But I don't know.

Edit: (26.12.2022) wrong Event numbers corrected

Last edited:
I’m very sure the spinning started and ended as described and at the mentioned points (so, 1.5 Kilometers of windy downhill road between it). And the amount of time „I was spinning“ felt pretty long too.

The main question I would have about it is the length of time. When you recall it, do you really remember spinning in the car for a whole 2 minutes? Maybe set a timer and watch it count down (or up) to get a good idea of what 2 minutes is, and think about whether or not you remember sitting in the spinning car for that long.

Basically, it's a LONG time for something like that to be going on with no action on your part, assuming you were fully 'there' while it was happening. I mean, for it to have happened for two minutes, it strongly suggests to me that you were not in your "right mind" during the experience, but if that is the case, then that also might bring into question your perception of time and reality around you.

Is it possible that the spin caused you to go into a kind of fight or flight shock/dissociative type state, and that when you finally snapped out of it, you were where you remember on the road (1.5kms from the begin of the spin)? That kind of dissociative state happens to a lot of people (me included) fairly regularly when driving, where I suddenly realize that I don't remember any part of the road of journey for the last few minutes (or whatever), but obviously some unconscious part of me was driving pretty well!

Anyway, just some thoughts.

I have a question about the Pelican event (1). Did you remember if you talk with your brother about the Pelican event some days after it happened? And if I understood well, in your childhood, you were in Greece. Or this was before you were born?

As explained in that thread about The pelican experience (I think), I often talked about the event with my brother over the years, and he remembers the exact same sequence of events. And that includes the times right after the event and the days afterward. He saw and heard everything I saw and heard, viewing/witnessing it from the other viewpoint in the room, from his bed. Not infrequently over the years my brother asked me, without me prompting or priming him in any way, things like "do you remember the Pelican?" while telling me the exact same details I remember. Often when he did, I tried to not prime him in any way in order to see if he tells/remembers the same details I remember. It should be mentioned that he is mentally disabled, and it is very hard if not impossible to push him to say things that he wouldn't want to say out of his own will/drive. Usually if he starts to initiate a conversation about something it is something he wants to know and/or is interested in talking about himself. Also, as explained in the thread, my mother witnessed/saw the open window and the opened (raised) roller shutters, right after the event. And she also remembers those two fact to this day. Two physical remnants that are hard to explain.

About the screws event (13), you say "The event happened in my workplace which is pretty close to where I live now" but is, where you live now, close from previous events place ?

No. It is about one-hour car drive away from the previous place/area where Events 1-7 took place.

Last edited:
Those are some interesting experiences Cosmos. I'm not sure what to make of them except for the cat speaking one. Did it sound like a physical voice or was it something you perceived inside your head? If not a dream it seems possible that if you're in a state between waking and sleeping you may have heard him speaking through your subconscious.

I don't know really, if it sounded like a physical voice or if it was in my head "coming from the cat" (Event 11). Hard to tell, but "it talked" to me, the speaking sound coming from behind the door outside, from that direction. What I do know is that it wasn't just sounds but words; at least one sentence. But since it apparently happened "in the middle of the night" and it is likely that I could have been dreaming it and/or that I was in a semi state between dream and wake state, it could very well be, that much, if not all of that particular cat event was imaginative and/or happened in a dream.

The same would go for the scream. If no-one else in the room noticed than I would guess you're perceiving something by listening to a deeper part of yourself. It's hard to know for sure but it's a matter of observing that and similar experiences and seeing what seems most likely.

The only concrete thing in the scream event (Event 10) that made me go "maybe you didn't imagine it after all" or "maybe there was indeed some reality to it" was the fact that the best friend of my mother died on the same day (which I found out later) and that she might have died pretty much at the same time I heard the scream (something I'm not sure of anymore).

Edit: (26.12.2022) wrong Event numbers corrected.

Last edited:
I believe that you have a powerful subconscious and you access situations that would not normally be perceived.

I think it is the wave publications, in which Laura comments how the car she was driving "jumped" in the face of an unavoidable accident, and she continued driving surprised, seeing how the car with which she would have had the accident, was moving away by the rearview mirror of the car.

The experiences are random and undirected, but the state of calm, not anticipation and acceptance, are where the subconscious took the "reins" and things happen.

Very interesting and all learning matter.:hug2:

The main question I would have about it is the length of time. When you recall it, do you really remember spinning in the car for a whole 2 minutes? Maybe set a timer and watch it count down (or up) to get a good idea of what 2 minutes is, and think about whether or not you remember sitting in the spinning car for that long.

No, I don't remember the car spinning for 2 Minutes. All I know is that my subjective feeling of the duration of time "during the spinning of the car" felt long, pretty long, given the situation. The 2 Minutes figure I gave for the spinning is a derived assumption from my side given that it takes me now about 1 minute to drive the same distance under normal circumstances, normal speed, without snow and without spinning. That is why I think, if I was really spinning, that I must have spun at least 1 Minute, but likely much more than that. I have no concrete thing to go by for evaluating the duration of time "of the spinning" itself though other than the start point and the end point of the spinning which I remember concretely (in the same way I remember "the spinning" rather concretely).

Indeed, even just 1 minute is a hell of a lot of time, IF I really spun. A LOT. And 2 Minutes is even more unbelievable of course. So, if you ask me to compare my subjective feeling of the duration of time "during the spinning" to a clock that I now set at 1 or even 2 minutes, I would say my subjective feeling of the duration of the spinning was likely lower, even much lower, than 1 Minute. But again I'm not sure since all I can go by is my subjective feeling during "the spinning" in regard to time itself in addition to the start and end point of "the spinning".

Is it possible that the spin caused you to go into a kind of fight or flight shock/dissociative type state, and that when you finally snapped out of it, you were where you remember on the road (1.5kms from the begin of the spin)? That kind of dissociative state happens to a lot of people (me included) fairly regularly when driving, where I suddenly realize that I don't remember any part of the road of journey for the last few minutes (or whatever), but obviously some unconscious part of me was driving pretty well!

I vaguely remember the time before the spinning started in the car, including that it was probably hard to get through the snow up the hill (see Edit above) and I very concretely remember what caused it (me pushing the steering wheel fast to one side on the snowy ground). I also rather concretely remember "the spinning" itself and what caused it to end (me pushing the brake) and that the spinning then ended rather abruptly (including me experiencing everything you would expect to hear and feel coming to a stop from a spinning state, on snowy ground, in a car) and that I ended up right back on my side of the lane, at the end point, facing the direction I was going. I know what you mean above since I had a number of those dissociative states during driving as well. What happens seems different though, since I don't really have any of the usual "I don't remember how I got here" stuff going on.

There is no way for me to really tell if I was spinning all the way:

The only two things I can go by in that regard is, first, the start point; where I pushed the steering wheel and started to spin (I saw/knew it because I was seeing what is going on outside the windows and with my car: The car started to spin, gradually at first, spinning faster and faster), but very quickly (in the matter of a few seconds or less) I couldn't see anything but white stuff out of the windows anymore.

And secondly, when it stopped; The only time I regained sight of the surroundings out of the windows again was shortly after I pushed the brakes and shortly BEFORE I was back on my lane, not spinning anymore (because "the spinning" apparently slowed down as soon as I pushed the brakes, gradually, but rather fast, aka: I could start to see the surroundings through the windows again and saw the spinning coming to a hold). Also, the fact that I didn't see anything but white outside the windows made/makes me believe that I continued to spin, between the two points where I clearly saw/knew that I was spinning (at the beginning and end of it). But interestingly, as stated, as far as I can remember I didn't feel any dizziness during or after it, which you would surely expect if I was really "spinning" that distance!

Interesting experiences Cosmos. Probably you had some psychic abilities (intermittent) more than others. Does any of your family members ( at least on the female side) had any of those? black helicopter maneuvers under bridge seems to suggest that.

No, I don't know of any family member having any kind of abilities.

It is also possible that the driver before you seems to have not observed or blocked.

Yes, that was what I quickly assumed as well: The car in front of me probably didn't see the helicopter, judging on the way that car drove on, just like if nothing happened. I tried to follow/catch/find the car afterward for a while, in the hopes I could talk to the person/-s in the car by asking some none leading questions. Unfortunately though, I lost sight of the car because I was so preoccupied with trying to get another glimpse of the Helicopter while thinking about what just happened.

Accident while lighting up the cigarette while making turn: That can happen very easily at any place, as our brain goes into hyper focus mode ( ignoring all the surrounding) when dealing with fire and lose track of time. It is difficult for the driver going straight to be cautious at ever left turning junction.

Yeah. I was rather careless and young at the time and reality kicked me right in the butt as soon as I thought I can be so risky/careless! Crash.

Spinning Car incident: It was very difficult to not to crash if car spins on that road. Some people tend to have vertigo, it is ear system making it happen. Do you have any episodes like that or your family members?

No, I don't think I had any episodes like that which could be counted as something out of the ordinary. My brother has developed some pretty serious vertigo symptoms in recent years though, coinciding with panic attacks and such. Other than that I know of no other family member with such vertigo symptoms.

No, I don't remember the car spinning for 2 Minutes. All I know is that my subjective feeling of the duration of time "during the spinning of the car" felt long, pretty long, given the situation. The 2 Minutes figure I gave for the spinning is a derived assumption from my side given that it takes me now about 1 minute to drive the same distance under normal circumstances, normal speed, without snow and without spinning. That is why I think, if I was really spinning, that I must have spun at least 1 Minute, but likely much more than that. I have no concrete thing to go by for evaluating the duration of time "of the spinning" itself though other than the start point and the end point of the spinning which I remember concretely (in the same way I remember "the spinning" rather concretely).

Indeed, even just 1 minute is a hell of a lot of time, IF I really spun. A LOT. And 2 Minutes is even more unbelievable of course. So, if you ask me to compare my subjective feeling of the duration of time "during the spinning" to a clock that I now set at 1 or even 2 minutes, I would say my subjective feeling of the duration of the spinning was likely lower, even much lower, than 1 Minute. But again I'm not sure since all I can go by is my subjective feeling during "the spinning" in regard to time itself in addition to the start and end point of "the spinning".

I vaguely remember the time before the spinning started in the car, including that it was probably hard to get through the snow up the hill (see Edit above) and I very concretely remember what caused it (me pushing the steering wheel fast to one side on the snowy ground). I also rather concretely remember "the spinning" itself and what caused it to end (me pushing the brake) and that the spinning then ended rather abruptly (including me experiencing everything you would expect to hear and feel coming to a stop from a spinning state, on snowy ground, in a car) and that I ended up right back on my side of the lane, at the end point, facing the direction I was going. I know what you mean above since I had a number of those dissociative states during driving as well. What happens seems different though, since I don't really have any of the usual "I don't remember how I got here" stuff going on.

There is no way for me to really tell if I was spinning all the way:

The only two things I can go by in that regard is, first, the start point; where I pushed the steering wheel and started to spin (I saw/knew it because I was seeing what is going on outside the windows and with my car: The car started to spin, gradually at first, spinning faster and faster), but very quickly (in the matter of a few seconds or less) I couldn't see anything but white stuff out of the windows anymore.

And secondly, when it stopped; The only time I regained sight of the surroundings out of the windows again was shortly after I pushed the brakes and shortly BEFORE I was back on my lane, not spinning anymore (because "the spinning" apparently slowed down as soon as I pushed the brakes, gradually, but rather fast, aka: I could start to see the surroundings through the windows again and saw the spinning coming to a hold). Also, the fact that I didn't see anything but white outside the windows made/makes me believe that I continued to spin, between the two points where I clearly saw/knew that I was spinning (at the beginning and end of it). But interestingly, as stated, as far as I can remember I didn't feel any dizziness during or after it, which you would surely expect if I was really "spinning" that distance!
When I was 19 years old, I had a motorcycle accident.

I lost control in a curve at about 110 km per hour.

From the time I left the road until I stopped lying on my back, no more than 15 or 20 seconds would pass.

However, my experience is that of the world spinning around me for an enormous amount of time, until everything stopped.

Consciousness' perception of time varies greatly depending on the circumstances.

So after your car stopped spinning and ended up perfectly in the correct lane going the correct direction, you just proceeded to work? If so, do you remember how your work day was? Were you still in a dissociative state?

I mean, you're pretty definitely in an altered state of consciousness if you just lost complete control of a vehicle for a sustained amount of time without the usual stress response.

When losing control of a vehicle unexpectedly, it can seem surreal at first but then instincts should kick in with the adrenaline 'fight or flight' type of physiological state, induced as a survival mechanism. Perhaps analyzing what was happening before and after the event might yield some clues. Probably you've already thought of this though.

As explained in that thread about The pelican experience (I think), I often talked about the event with my brother over the years, and he remembers the exact same sequence of events. And that includes the times right after the event and the days afterward. He saw and heard everything I saw and heard, viewing/witnessing it from the other viewpoint in the room, from his bed. Not infrequently over the years my brother asked me, without me prompting or priming him in any way, things like "do you remember the Pelican?" while telling me the exact same details I remember. Often when he did, I tried to not prime him in any way in order to see if he tells/remembers the same details I remember. It should be mentioned that he is mentally disabled, and it is very hard if not impossible to push him to say things that he wouldn't want to say out of his own will/drive. Usually if he starts to initiate a conversation about something it is something he wants to know and/or is interested in talking about himself. Also, as explained in the thread, my mother witnessed/saw the open window and the opened (raised) roller shutters, right after the event. And she also remembers those two fact to this day. Two physical remnants that are hard to explain.
If it is not objectionable, you may want to share little more about his condition - specific characteristics, origin and so on. Does your brother was always mentally disabled, if not, when did it started.

Cosmos, very interesting experiences and I hope you find some answers to your questions.

The one incident that kind of stood out for me, was the one with the Orange UFO.

I had an experience back in 1975 approximately. I was in my mid twenties. It was a clear summer night. I only mention this because I've never heard of or remember anyone else ever talking about or mentioning seeing an orange disc shaped ufo. But I did. That thing was huge round in shape, and moving silently over the treetops while I was driving my car on a country road. I remember watching it glide over the treetops. Then I just drove home. But, like you, it has never really left my consciousness. And from time to time I still can clearly remember exactly where I was and I still do drive by that location!

Maybe your talking about these incidents will help you remember them with more clarity. And I think that maybe these unusual circumstances do stick around in our minds because they are hoping for the right time to bring resolution and understanding of the situations in question.

When I was 19 years old, I had a motorcycle accident.

I lost control in a curve at about 110 km per hour.

From the time I left the road until I stopped lying on my back, no more than 15 or 20 seconds would pass.

However, my experience is that of the world spinning around me for an enormous amount of time, until everything stopped.

Consciousness' perception of time varies greatly depending on the circumstances.

Thanks for sharing. Yes, it seems to be well known phenomena that the subjective passage of time can be altered quite drastically in car and motorbike accidents for the person that experiences it, and more generally speaking, in near-death experiences as a whole. From what I heard it most often seems to involve a subjective slowing down of time, and often quite dramatically. Like you are describing above. Maybe something like that also happened to me? But how to explain all the other characteristics of that incident at the same time?

I don't have much drive to find the "why" or wanting to know "what really happened" or "for what purpose" in this or that Event, since by the nature of it (assuming that at least some of it was out of the ordinary, paranormal or high strangeness related, or whatever you want to call it), such experiences quite often simply don't have to have any purpose or importance to them and are more of a distraction than anything else, or simply, just plain silly. And even if it has a purpose or is something important, the reasoning behind it seem to be impossible to grasp from our very limited point of view of reality anyway.

don't have much drive to find the "why" or wanting to know "what really happened" or "for what purpose" in this or that Event, since by the nature of it (assuming that at least some of it was out of the ordinary, paranormal or high strangeness related, or whatever you want to call it), such experiences quite often simply don't have to have any purpose or importance to them and are more of a distraction than anything else, or simply, just plain silly. And even if it has a purpose or is something important, the reasoning behind it seem to be impossible to grasp from our very limited point of view of reality anyway.
I very much agree with this.

Getting to the truth about highly strange events has a limit, beyond which, everything is speculation and when you've been around for a while, you like speculation less and less (unless it's a working hypothesis).

So we keep going until the next event happens..., if it happens!

So after your car stopped spinning and ended up perfectly in the correct lane going the correct direction, you just proceeded to work?

Correct.

If so, do you remember how your work day was? Were you still in a dissociative state?

No, I don't remember how my workday was nor if I was "still in a dissociative state". And that is likely not because I didn't remember that for quite a while after the car spin incident (I seem to vaguely remember that I did remember), but because so much time has elapsed between the Event and the here and now, that I have forgotten about it over the years.

I mean, you're pretty definitely in an altered state of consciousness if you just lost complete control of a vehicle for a sustained amount of time without the usual stress response.

When losing control of a vehicle unexpectedly, it can seem surreal at first but then instincts should kick in with the adrenaline 'fight or flight' type of physiological state, induced as a survival mechanism. Perhaps analyzing what was happening before and after the event might yield some clues. Probably you've already thought of this though.

Well, there are a number of factors that might have contributed to what by all accounts indeed sounds like an altered state of consciousness in the car spin event, judging on the very abnormal physical response I seemed to have.

Firstly; there were times in my life where I used, shall we say, mind and moot altering substances, and I'm not sure anymore if that particular car spin event falls within that time frame of my life or not. But my guess is that it falls within that time frame. I was pretty careless and even rackless when it comes to this sort of thing for a period in my life. I didn't care what happens to me in that regard. That is to say, that Events 1, 2, 3, 9, 11 and 12 definitively don't fall into that time frame at all while Events 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 might fall into it (I'm not sure there). I was never directly influenced by any such substances while driving though. But it is a well known fact that pot for example can alter moods and even mind perceptions for a long time, even if you have stopped long ago. Not to mention all the other stuff that does this as well.

Secondly; possibly a number of traumatic experiences as a child might have played a role in how I coped with and reacted toward (physical?) danger years afterward.

Thirdly; maybe connected to the above two points: the car spin event doesn't seem to be the only circumstance where I reacted unusually, physically/emotionally speaking, towards what looks like clear danger.

Fourthly; again maybe connected to the above points, might be something I can best describe as suppression of emotions while confronted with danger.

Sixthly; again maybe connected to all the above points; for a long time I had a sense of a pretty drastic disconnection between body and mind, that I only seem to slowly regain now.

But on the other hand, one could also ask, if I was really spinning in the described way (impossible as it is), maybe my unusually calm and unworried response at the time was a key part for why nothing serious happened in the first place? Who knows? What if I had panicked and interfered at any point, in any way, earlier or later, guided by panic and/or the fight and flight response? One could also ask, if I was really spinning through the woods (impossible as it is), shouldn't I have crashed and/or have been seriously injured right from the start, seconds afterward? If we spin that further, we can ask, shouldn't I have at (the very) least crashed 4 times, likely with serious to deadly injuries? As you can see, that particular Event gives endless room for speculations in all directions. It gives room for speculations until the cow comes home while you can never really know for sure anyway.

Back
Top Bottom