7 Events I can't explain and other “strange” occurrences

Short note, I miscounted the Event numbers in the "Other strange happenings" post. Corrected now.

However, my experience is that of the world spinning around me for an enormous amount of time, until everything stopped.

Consciousness' perception of time varies greatly depending on the circumstances.

That's my best guess at the moment, that the shock/fight or flight/dissociative state produced by the sudden awareness of loss of control of the car distorted Cosmos' perception of time and space, leading him to 'feel' that the spin time was much longer than it actually was and to him also not really coming back to proper conscious awareness until the 1.5km mark.

Last edited:
If it is not objectionable, you may want to share little more about his condition - specific characteristics, origin and so on. Does your brother was always mentally disabled, if not, when did it started.

That would be a long story. I try to make it a short as I can. The short version is that there is no official clear-cut description/label of what exactly my brother has. It became only apparent that he has a mental disability when he grew up, so it is impossible for me to know "what caused it", if it was "from birth" or if he was always mentally disabled. You could say that he is mentally stuck in a child stage. Maybe comparable to a 5-year-old child. He is older than me. What I do know by now though (which I all learned/discovered rather recently through what my mother told me) is the horrible/inhuman way my father treated him physically and mentally, and possibly to some extent, me as well (most of which I don't remember). And that he didn't like and/or support that my mother tried her utmost to help my brother develop (without which he probably would be in a far worst state now).

Just some examples of how my father was, mostly from the memories of my mother:

- When my brother was a child, a bee or wasp was flying around him and my brother tried to scare it away with his arm/-s and hand/-s by banishing it. My father, apparently being displeased about him banishing the wasp, beat the arm of my brother so hard that the arm broke. In retrospect that might explain my brother's hectic arm/hand movements he involuntarily exhibits every time he gets exited, for as long as I can remember (putting both arms and hands up in the air and shaking them).

- Before I was born my father likely poisoned my brother: My mother left my father alone with my brother for a couple of hours since she thought (and/or said to him) that "it shouldn't be so difficult for you, as a father, to at least spend a bit of time with your child". After mother came back, she found my brother severely vomiting on the ground with strong stomach cramps. Then my father said to my mother "See... that is what will happen to him when you leave YOUR kid alone with me" sort of sending her a clear message that he is perfectly able and willing to kill him, since it is her job to take care of, quote "her" not "his" child. I inquired a bit more and my mother said something like "I don't know what he (my father) did administer to him (my brother)" implying that she wasn't sure if he did poison him or something. Pretty much sounds like he did though.

- My father apparently threatened to kill us children not so irregularly

- My mother also told me something I vaguely remember, but not much. She told me that my brother had this "constant bleeding behind his ear for a time" and that my father liked to pull on both his and my ear quite strongly. That is the part I seem to remember vaguely, him pulling on our ears, not any of the bleeding stuff though. So I strongly I suspect that this bleeding was a result of my father pulling on our ears, even though my mother doesn't seem to have connected the dots there.

- After my father was finally out of the house (after quite the battle from my mom: quite the story in itself) and the divorce was on the way (and the lawyers demanded that he has the right to see us children every couple of weeks and go out with us, which she abided by (!!!) and which we did for years), that we once came back from one such trip with our father, after which I told my mother (which I've, curiously enough, no recollection of whatsoever) that he tried to drive us against a tree, telling me and my brother "You will never see your mother again!". I also told my mother back then, that during this attempt (of him driving us against a tree) his handbrake, in the old car he was driving, apparently stopped working. So from what I gathered, this sounds like he almost hit the tree and in the last minute tried hard to pull the hand brake, which broke then.

- My father was a violent person and had no problem whatsoever to act violently in front of us kids.

- He referred to us kids as „her kids“ [my mothers] and „not his“. We were none of his business and he made no secret around that, having no problem saying that in front of us.

- When he came home at night (from light night gambling at a pub), my mother, not seldom, resorted to hide herself from him by laying to us in our beds in the child room in order to avoid his violence. She also mentioned that he demanded the sexual stuff, in a side note there.

That's probably just the tip of the iceberg though. As far as I can tell, my father was physically present in our lives when Events 1, 2, 3 and 9 happened. All other events happened quite a number of years after he was gone (finally, he went back to Greece).

Edit: more

Last edited:
An obvious factor in these 4 events that happened in the same area (2 car incidents and 2 ufos) is that you spent a lot of time travelling that road. From that perspective, 2 car incidents are not that unusual. 2 ufos are kind of unusual, but I'd say they are generally far more common than people realize, especially the kind of events you describe where you see a ufo and nothing else of note happens. I've had at least one similar experience in my adolescent years (and a couple of other events that were more like abduction scenarios).

One wonders of course if Event 2 for example (the huge spider event) might be, at least partially, a screen memory I erected myself, in order to "protect" myself from knowing/recollecting something that my father did?

Concerning this time that slows down, it also happens during certain NDEs, another phenomenon is that of a black and white vision during this slowed down time, as if the brain was reallocating a part of its functioning in other areas leading to a faster reflection and thus possibly a slowing down of time. To make a parallel, the greatest sportsmen are generally left-handed because the hemispheric commissure is thicker, which allows them to process information in a faster way than usual. Perhaps with the stress, there was a massive influx of information that had to be processed quickly causing a form of time slowing.

An obvious factor in these 4 events that happened in the same area (2 car incidents and 2 ufos) is that you spent a lot of time travelling that road. From that perspective, 2 car incidents are not that unusual. 2 ufos are kind of unusual, but I'd say they are generally far more common than people realize, especially the kind of events you describe where you see a ufo and nothing else of note happens. I've had at least one similar experience in my adolescent years (and a couple of other events that were more like abduction scenarios).

That's a good point I think. I indeed travelled that road a lot since it was the road I was using for years to travel back and forth from work. To get an idea; just in one normal working week (5 days a week) I travelled at least 10 times on that road. Now if you calculate that up for the years I was doing that, you get a pretty high number. So, from a statistical point of view, the likelihood of all those 4 Events happening on that road seems to increase quite substantially, indeed.

Last edited:
Concerning this time that slows down, it also happens during certain NDEs, another phenomenon is that of a black and white vision during this slowed down time, as if the brain was reallocating a part of its functioning in other areas leading to a faster reflection and thus possibly a slowing down of time. To make a parallel, the greatest sportsmen are generally left-handed because the hemispheric commissure is thicker, which allows them to process information in a faster way than usual. Perhaps with the stress, there was a massive influx of information that had to be processed quickly causing a form of time slowing.

Interesting point. Although I'm still far away from finishing McGilchrist's book "The Matter with things" I think he might have talked about the way the left brain experiences/interprets time and/or size/space, which often seems to be heavily distorted and sometimes outright wrong. I'm not certain though if he talked about slowing down of time perception in that regard per se? I think he did?

As explained in that thread about The pelican experience (I think), I often talked about the event with my brother over the years, and he remembers the exact same sequence of events. And that includes the times right after the event and the days afterward. He saw and heard everything I saw and heard, viewing/witnessing it from the other viewpoint in the room, from his bed. Not infrequently over the years my brother asked me, without me prompting or priming him in any way, things like "do you remember the Pelican?" while telling me the exact same details I remember. Often when he did, I tried to not prime him in any way in order to see if he tells/remembers the same details I remember. It should be mentioned that he is mentally disabled, and it is very hard if not impossible to push him to say things that he wouldn't want to say out of his own will/drive. Usually if he starts to initiate a conversation about something it is something he wants to know and/or is interested in talking about himself. Also, as explained in the thread, my mother witnessed/saw the open window and the opened (raised) roller shutters, right after the event. And she also remembers those two fact to this day. Two physical remnants that are hard to explain.

No. It is about one-hour car drive away from the previous place/area where Events 1-7 took place.
Thanks for your clarifications. Your post is dense so I did not memorized all the details on the first reading.

Clearly, if your brother remember the same thing, long time after, it can't be a dissociation from your part.

It make me think of two things:
1/ The Mandela effect where one part of the population is really sure to remember his funeral at a moment and another part of the population remembers another time when he died.

2/ A book I bought no so long ago, "The black pyramid" (French book). Note that it take place in the Moselle department, which have a border with Germany.

La pyramide noire.jpg Moselle.jpg

Here is the translation of the back-cover:
We already suspected it in our last book The Mysteries of Bitcherland: an alien base does exist in East Moselle! Living next to an alien base is no picnic, as you can imagine, and the daily life of their human neighbours is singularly complicated. Of course, they don't set up their bases in a big city, but in isolated, out-of-the-way places, near a hamlet or small villages, in short, in the 'sticks'.
One becomes aware of such a presence when, in the environment of a peaceful village, mysterious phenomena of a ufological or paranormal nature manifest themselves. It is to the study of such a site, located in the Great East of France, that this surprising work is devoted... In the triangle constituted by the communes of Obergailbach, Petit-Réderching and Epping, the Space-Time is upset, with electromagnetic disturbances and repeated Mandela effects.
Strange lights in the sky, ghostly helicopters, incessant UFO activity, ranging from banal luminous discs to gigantic flying triangles, visions of ghosts, animals and strange entities are the daily life of the region's inhabitants. Unusual noises and unprecedented seismic tremors suggest that a sprawling underground complex, crowned by a black pyramid visible in rare circumstances, was built in this region by aliens in the early 2000s.
The authors have investigated...

The book is full of strange testimonies.

Anyway I think your adventures deserve a question to the C's.

That would be a long story. I try to make it a short as I can. The short version is that there is no official clear-cut description/label of what exactly my brother has. It became only apparent that he has a mental disability when he grew up, so it is impossible for me to know "what caused it", if it was "from birth" or if he was always mentally disabled. You could say that he is mentally stuck in a child stage. Maybe comparable to a 5-year-old child. He is older than me. What I do know by now though (which I all learned/discovered rather recently through what my mother told me) is the horrible/inhuman way my father treated him physically and mentally, and possibly to some extent, me as well (most of which I don't remember). And that he didn't like and/or support that my mother tried her utmost to help my brother develop (without which he probably would be in a far worst state now).

Just some examples of how my father was, mostly from the memories of my mother:

- When my brother was a child, a bee or wasp was flying around him and my brother tried to scare it away with his arm/-s and hand/-s by banishing it. My father, apparently being displeased about him banishing the wasp, beat the arm of my brother so hard that the arm broke. In retrospect that might explain my brother's hectic arm/hand movements he involuntarily exhibits every time he gets exited, for as long as I can remember (putting both arms and hands up in the air and shaking them).

- Before I was born my father likely poisoned my brother: My mother left my father alone with my brother for a couple of hours since she thought (and/or said to him) that "it shouldn't be so difficult for you, as a father, to at least spend a bit of time with your child". After mother came back, she found my brother severely vomiting on the ground with strong stomach cramps. Then my father said to my mother "See... that is what will happen to him when you leave YOUR kid alone with me" sort of sending her a clear message that he is perfectly able and willing to kill him, since it is her job to take care of, quote "her" not "his" child. I inquired a bit more and my mother said something like "I don't know what he (my father) did administer to him (my brother)" implying that she wasn't sure if he did poison him or something. Pretty much sounds like he did though.

- My father apparently threatened to kill us children not so irregularly

- My mother also told me something I vaguely remember, but not much. She told me that my brother had this "constant bleeding behind his ear for a time" and that my father liked to pull on both his and my ear quite strongly. That is the part I seem to remember vaguely, him pulling on our ears, not any of the bleeding stuff though. So I strongly I suspect that this bleeding was a result of my father pulling on our ears, even though my mother doesn't seem to have connected the dots there.

- After my father was finally out of the house (after quite the battle from my mom: quite the story in itself) and the divorce was on the way (and the lawyers demanded that he has the right to see us children every couple of weeks and go out with us, which she abided by (!!!) and which we did for years), that we once came back from one such trip with our father, after which I told my mother (which I've, curiously enough, no recollection of whatsoever) that he tried to drive us against a tree, telling me and my brother "You will never see your mother again!". I also told my mother back then, that during this attempt (of him driving us against a tree) his handbrake, in the old car he was driving, apparently stopped working. So from what I gathered, this sounds like he almost hit the tree and in the last minute tried hard to pull the hand brake, which broke then.

- My father was a violent person and had no problem whatsoever to act violently in front of us kids.

- He referred to us kids as „her kids“ [my mothers] and „not his“. We were none of his business and he made no secret around that, having no problem saying that in front of us.

- When he came home at night (from light night gambling at a pub), my mother, not seldom, resorted to hide herself from him by laying to us in our beds in the child room in order to avoid his violence. She also mentioned that he demanded the sexual stuff, in a side note there.

That's probably just the tip of the iceberg though. As far as I can tell, my father was physically present in our lives when Events 1, 2, 3 and 9 happened. All other events happened quite a number of years after he was gone (finally, he went back to Greece).
I am sorry you all have to endure all that abuse. Thank you for sharing :hug2: Childhoods are very delicate. I used to have a well off neighbor(during my childhood), whose eldest kid was physically (one eye is blind) and mentally disabled, though the parents are caring people. The reason that was mentioned is smaller kid while playing with elder kid poked a spoon into his eye. It is rare to have this type of thing happen, but that taught me how delicate life is and no one can predict or control.

Thanks for your clarifications. Your post is dense so I did not memorized all the details on the first reading.

Clearly, if your brother remember the same thing, long time after, it can't be a dissociation from your part.

It make me think of two things:
1/ The Mandela effect where one part of the population is really sure to remember his funeral at a moment and another part of the population remembers another time when he died.

2/ A book I bought no so long ago, "The black pyramid" (French book). Note that it take place in the Moselle department, which have a border with Germany.

View attachment 68638 View attachment 68640

Here is the translation of the back-cover:

The book is full of strange testimonies.

Anyway I think your adventures deserve a question to the C's.
Ditto @Cosmos.

What a nightmare, Cosmos, for your family and you. I am so glad that he went back to Greece, saving all of you in a way from further grief.

Perhaps I am wrong, but didn't Laura mention in The Wave that kids who have been severely abused (like your brother and you) and owing to their dissociative state are more open to high strangeness events? (Come to think of it: I thought she meant that it's easier for people who suffered abuse to accept the high strangeness that is going on.) Sorry, if I am confounding matters, but that's what popped up in my head.

The sighting of the egg-shaped UFO is interesting because AFAK it's not as common as the other classic shapes like saucers and so on. Recently there has been a series of interviews done by R. Dolan of a guy who was in the APRO organization (apparently a "civilian" organization that operated as a front for some intelligence (air-force related?) agencies for "discreet" collectiong of UFO-related data) where in one of the episodes recounts his encounter with an egg-shaped UFO, with an occupant, and a possible abduction (including that of his neighbors). A very bizarre case.

The sighting of the egg-shaped UFO is interesting because AFAK it's not as common as the other classic shapes like saucers and so on. Recently there has been a series of interviews done by R. Dolan of a guy who was in the APRO organization (apparently a "civilian" organization that operated as a front for some intelligence (air-force related?) agencies for "discreet" collectiong of UFO-related data) where in one of the episodes recounts his encounter with an egg-shaped UFO, with an occupant, and a possible abduction (including that of his neighbors). A very bizarre case.

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link?

Back
Top Bottom