A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 3

Really excellent series of videos, explaining many things I've been wondering about!

Would it be possible to put the list of suggested books into this topic, or has that already been done elsewhere? Thanks!

mkrnhr said:
The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing? realm. I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons. Though if some disorders are because of some brain defect or genetic deficiency, becoming a spirit wouldn't break those limits?

foofighter said:
Really excellent series of videos, explaining many things I've been wondering about!

Would it be possible to put the list of suggested books into this topic, or has that already been done elsewhere? Thanks!

Here it is: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8860.msg63638.html#msg63638

Approaching Infinity said:
foofighter said:

Here it is: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8860.msg63638.html#msg63638
But that doesn't seem to include the books mentioned in the video. Would it be best to update that list or put them here, or maybe both?

Incredible presentations. You really get down to the nuts and bolts of spirit release therapy Laura. There is much more to it than I ever imagined.

I also had an experience with spirit entities when I was about eleven years old. I awoke one night with terrible stomach cramps. And in my mind's eye I envisioned these ugly little creatures digging their hands into my stomach, clutching and squeezing handfuls of muscle. Right behind them was a large angelic creature with a golden sword. I sensed that he was waiting for me to just give the command to sweep all the nasty critters away with one fell swoop of his sword. The amazing thing is that I didn't believe what I was seeing (or perceiving), and so the cramps continued for another fifteen minutes to half an hour.
Finally I couldn't tolerate the pain any longer, so I told the angel to get rid of them. He took one swipe at them and they evaporated. At that instant my cramps ceased.

Prometeo said:
mkrnhr said:
The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing? realm. I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons. Though if some disorders are because of some brain defect or genetic deficiency, becoming a spirit wouldn't break those limits?

In case of brain injury, that could be so. Though the beliefs of the spirit may have been shaped under the influence of the disorder, such that effects linger.

When it comes to genetics, we have the statement from the C's to the effect that the soul selects a body with genetics of a compatible nature. If so, and if someone has a pathological personality due to genetics, perhaps the soul is pathological in character, too?

Also, regarding the part about the professions that makes one more likely to catch attachments : Laura mentionned dentists, as their suicide rate is almost double from the rest of the population. I also had this information, but I though that mercury was responsible for this, since a lot of dentists are completely oblivious to the dangers of mercury, despite the neurological damages associated with mercury contamination. So, regarding what the C's said about mercury and vaccines, and what Laura said during the video, is mercury contamination an "attractor" for spirit attachments, amongst other nefarious things ?

Tomek said:
So, regarding what the C's said about mercury and vaccines, and what Laura said during the video, is mercury contamination an "attractor" for spirit attachments, amongst other nefarious things ?

Not JUST mercury. I would say that any process that makes the body vulnerable to physical issues can be reflected in the "as below, so above/as above, so below" maxim in this way. Not that it is always true, but the vulnerability is there. I was half joking on that topic, but actually, when you think about it, most people really are in a "state" when in the dentist's chair.

Really looking forward to watching Part 3 - hopefully I'll have time tomorrow morning. Sounds like it fills in so many interesting details.

Thank you for the videos! I was late for work while watching it in the morning, guess I was too engrossed! :lol:

The bit about scoliosis caught my attention. I've had the surgery when I was 14, and my brother has a mild form of it too. So are some of my cousins (mostly girls) and one aunt. Although there's no known specific cause for it, but from what I experienced.. I'm inclined to think that it's partly genetic and partly due to the lack of magnesium in our modern diet that cause stunts/abnormal growth. I've had amalgams when I was 11, having Mg depletion from mercury toxicity too. When I started my Mg Citrate intake all my Mg deficiency related problems subsided. I realized at that point I was severely lacking in Mg so my calcium-magnesium ratio is imbalanced all the while.

But of course if the person suddenly develops spinal curvature/osteoporosis it might be caused by an attachment. Or maybe, their Ca-Mg ratio is way off from taking too much calcium following mainstream health protocols.

Thanks for the book (30 years among the dead) recommendation and PDF!

foofighter said:
foofighter said:

But that doesn't seem to include the books mentioned in the video. Would it be best to update that list or put them here, or maybe both?

Books mentioned by Laura in the video:

Spirit Releasement Therapy by William Baldwin
Thirty Years Among the Dead by Carl Wickland
Edith Fiore (no specific book mentioned)
Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin

dugdeep said:
foofighter said:
foofighter said:

Books mentioned by Laura in the video:

Spirit Releasement Therapy by William Baldwin
Thirty Years Among the Dead by Carl Wickland
Edith Fiore (no specific book mentioned)
Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin

Laura gave a small list on this subject some years ago that contained those books mentioned above:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2684.msg16564.html#msg16564

Also, Edith Fiore is the author of The Unquiet Dead.

An excellent follow-up to Part 2, dotting the 'i's' and crossing the 't's'. With enough hints of danger, or consequences, to make anyone think twice before attempting.

Thank you Laura and the members of the participating group.

Endymion said:
Wow. A big thank you to Laura and the chateau team for this video. It really was fascinating, if anything more fascinating than the previous instalment.

The material presented by Laura in this video talk clarifies and gives me a new way of thinking about the function and purpose of discipline, in the way of 'doing what "it" doesn't like', where 'it' is actually a spirit attachment. One would then need to identify which programs and behaviours could be spirit attachments. Thinking in this way makes it easier to actually be disciplined regarding certain things.

For example, I suspect that rather than physical issues, some of my attitudes towards life are the product of attachments. Therefore I ask myself the question: 'Do I really want this 'thing' to be a part of me? Well, the answer is no, of course, and so this becomes the impetus for greater discipline. The process reminds me of Castaneda's description of stalking the predator.

Yes, it really presents a valuable lens for examining attitudes and actions through. A big thank you for the continuation of the series from me too.

Back
Top Bottom