A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 3

Prometeo said:
mkrnhr said:
The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing? realm. I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons. Though if some disorders are because of some brain defect or genetic deficiency, becoming a spirit wouldn't break those limits?

If those spirits attached to a person is by certain compabilities so when the person change the frecuency then the spirit could not feed from the person so the spirit must go ??? :huh:

zim said:
Prometeo said:
mkrnhr said:
The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing? realm. I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons. Though if some disorders are because of some brain defect or genetic deficiency, becoming a spirit wouldn't break those limits?

If those spirits attached to a person is by certain compabilities so when the person change the frecuency then the spirit could not feed from the person so the spirit must go ??? :huh:

Yes. I think that changing frequency is the essence of the way that spirit attachments are encouraged to leave. We stop feeding those behaviours that are, essentially, 'bugs' in the universal program, and align ourselves more, over time, to those that are aligned with universal purpose. Knowledge is our greatest ally in this, as by gaining knowledge and working on ourselves our frequency changes and there will come a point where we are no longer 'tasty' enough for the attachments to stick around.

A couple of years ago when I was doing pipe breathing one morning, I heard a distinct voice in my ear say: 'I'll kill you!'. I suspect that was an attachment, perhaps giving me a parting shot. I just noted the event and carried on breathing.

If the positive dissociation like EE can remove attachments. This could mean that the negative dissociation, can allow to build an attachments, behind our awarness and without chance for setting up mental blocked.

So for the individual would be important to notice and be careful at the such activities which are most dissociative for concrete person and which can looks attractive for some intangible entities.

Just some thoughts.

Another great and informative video! Thank you Laura & Chateau crew! Like part 2, great questions were asked also.

The bit about the chord going into space, and not being able to see where it leads to, and Laura advising not to mess with that, reminds me of the Podcast "Channeling and Exorcism". Now that was some creepy stuff! You can find the transcripts here: Part 1 and Part 2. And the podcasts here: http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall

There are some really creepy stuff out there. But I was sort of happy to hear that Laura said that "90% of the time it's not malevolent''.

parallel said:
Endymion said:
Wow. A big thank you to Laura and the chateau team for this video. It really was fascinating, if anything more fascinating than the previous instalment.

The material presented by Laura in this video talk clarifies and gives me a new way of thinking about the function and purpose of discipline, in the way of 'doing what "it" doesn't like', where 'it' is actually a spirit attachment. One would then need to identify which programs and behaviours could be spirit attachments. Thinking in this way makes it easier to actually be disciplined regarding certain things.

For example, I suspect that rather than physical issues, some of my attitudes towards life are the product of attachments. Therefore I ask myself the question: 'Do I really want this 'thing' to be a part of me? Well, the answer is no, of course, and so this becomes the impetus for greater discipline. The process reminds me of Castaneda's description of stalking the predator.

Yes, it really presents a valuable lens for examining attitudes and actions through. A big thank you for the continuation of the series from me too.

Hopefully there'll be a chance to finish watching this soon - huge thank you from me too. I agree with Endymion on impetus for greater discipline.

It kind of ties back to Part 2 but when Laura talks about visualising your being/energetic state, just before drawing a stick figure, can an attachment change its presentation?

It might be mentioned in what I've yet to watch but can spirit release occur in dreams?

Interesting topic, excellent videos. Laura gives us new insights in understanding ourselves and knowledge in how to work with probable spiritual attachment. I can see how such attachments could profoundly effect our lives.

I have been reading Spiritual Releasement Therapy. I have little doubt that I have birth traumas that have effected my whole life. The right side of my body has always been less "there" so to speak. I don't hear as well with my right ear, my had writing has always been very poor, and my right leg is slightly shorter than my left. My mother said when she brought my home from the hospital my whole right side was paralyzed for a time. The doctor told her that I would be ok, I just needed to scream it out. She pointed a scar on my left temple that she said was from the birth process. And I cried and yelled almost constantly for the first weeks.
Probably the docs screwed up during delivery.

Likely, there are some attached dead dudes as well. But now that I am aware of that I can work to send them packing.

Thanks for the insights Laura and all.

Mac

Just finished watching it. Another very interesting installment. Thanks for making it available.

Mac said:
I have been reading Spiritual Releasement Therapy. I have little doubt that I have birth traumas that have effected my whole life. The right side of my body has always been less "there" so to speak. I don't hear as well with my right ear, my had writing has always been very poor, and my right leg is slightly shorter than my left. My mother said when she brought my home from the hospital my whole right side was paralyzed for a time. The doctor told her that I would be ok, I just needed to scream it out. She pointed a scar on my left temple that she said was from the birth process. And I cried and yelled almost constantly for the first weeks.
Probably the docs screwed up during delivery.

Mac
During a bike fit I discovered that one leg was longer than the other, and through Alexander Method sessions discovered that I potentially had problems with my lumber vertebrae. I was totally unaware of both, a total lack of pain. On visiting an Osteopath I discovered that my left femur was not fully engaged in the hip joint, which was re-engaged and the fifth lumbar vertebra put back in place. I speculate that these may have been the result of neo-natal trauma.

So it may pay you to see an Osteopath to see if there is any structural problem that may be rectified.

This may help or not.

Prodigal Son said:
So it may pay you to see an Osteopath to see if there is any structural problem that may be rectified.

This may help or not.

An osteopath in the US is not the same as an osteopath in EU and UK. In the US, chiropractors do those kinds of adjustments. Massage therapy would also be good.

Obviously, I need to talk about this topic a bit more so we are planning a couple more videos. I've been taking everyone's comments onboard and think I know what direction to go and what topics to cover.

Laura
An osteopath in the US is not the same as an osteopath in EU and UK. In the US, chiropractors do those kinds of adjustments. Massage therapy would also be good.

Unfortunately for the most part this is true. These days most Osteopaths in the US do not do hands on manipulations any more, but there are a few left who do.

WELLNESS SERVICES
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
http://www.evergreeneaston.org/

Amy Jo Davison, D.O.
410-253-1111
8626 Brooks Drive, Suite 102
Easton, MD 21601
(Affiliated Practitioner)

This Doctor affected a near "miracle" cure on my arthritic hip about seven years ago BDC (before diet change) with a series of manipulations over the course of about two years.
The treatments have held due to the slow corrective changes she made to way my hip and leg articulated, the exercises she has me do for maintenance, and of course the anti-inflammatory effects of the high fat-low carb eating I began a few years after treatment as well.

From my experience, osteopathic manipulations are more subtle, gentler, and slower and involve the muscles, fascia, tendons, ligaments more, as well as the bones and joints, than chiropractic manipulations. I've done both therapies with excellent results with the right practitioners--I think they each have their place in treatment.
Good luck with finding relief Mac.
shellycheval

Ok, I decided to take the plunge and last night called a lady who scheduled me for a spirit release session tomorrow. Since I am leaving the UK soon I might as well try it now because there are no practitioners where I am heading to.
This lady is registered with the SRT society and has been doing it for 18 years. She seems to be a bit "love and light" but, from my research, I couldn't find any practitioner who did this and wasn't new agey.

I have been very curious about it for a while but was scared of being messed with by a process of which I didn't know that much and, as I mentioned in the other Knowledge and Being thread, I wasn't sure of whether that would be short cutting a process that should be handled differently.
Looking back at my life I am sure I had plenty of vulnerable moments for all sorts of "things" to come in...

I will report here afterwards.

I haven't found any SRT practitioners near me yet. I guess I will have to work on it by cleaning the machine, of course. And also increasing my awareness of things I do or have the desire to do each day that don't fit with my aims. Are these "habits" the result of another entities will that had hooked onto me?

Laura's example of reading sports page is close to mark. I do this a lot. I am not really interested in sports, it does not help in fulfilling my aims and it seems very automatic. Perhaps it is just an old habit or thought loop.
Or maybe some lost spirit likes sports news and I am it's channel to do that. In any case I will do what it does not want me to do. Then it will have get it's sports news elsewhere.

Interesting, as I am reading the SRT book I get very sleepy, maybe my study on this is making the critters uncomfortable. :)

Much work to do, learning is fun!

Mac

Mac said:
I haven't found any SRT practitioners near me yet.

Somehow I had this idea that certain spirit release therapists do past life regressions during hypnosis. But I haven't read the books about it so I'm not sure.

Would past life regressions be different from spirit release therapies in that the former one aids an integrative process of your neglected and denied parts of yourself? In one of the videos it was explained that there were some things you don't want to get rid off, but that you have to integrate. Spirit attachments, you want to get rid off. But whatever is it you have to integrate, will past life regressions help? Past life regressions could also be something of a self-created drama in order to work through certain experiences, kind of like the spirit release.

As far as I know, therapists doing past life regressions go through a similar process of making a person feel safe, using various methods so that whatever is recalled can be assimilated in a safe and welcomed way. Or perhaps I'm wrong.

It also reminds me of certain past life recalls during EE sessions or body work like Rolfing. I'm not sure if there is any reality to it or not. It seemed to help seeing it though, whether it was true or not. It also seemed to me that there were no disturbing images, perhaps because I was not ready to see them. The only unpleasant recalls were from this present life and it was in a safe way during a dream, after doing an EE session. It will also be interesting to hear Laura talking about these subjects and if they could be approached through EE or not and why.

Although I'm aware of the necessity to Work through these issues oneself and to read the recommended material, it is still fascinating to hear about these subjects in the videos.

And even though this might be explained and expanded in various threads in the forum (and/or books), I wonder if it could still be covered in one of the videos by Laura :D

Just an idea! ;)

Back
Top Bottom