A Soul-Smashing Event!

Mona said:
Hello,
I also agree that soul smashing could feel like real life, that it could actually feel like being depressed, anxious, desperate, hopeless and isolated. That is how I have felt many times in my life, like being on a rollercoaster, most of the time being at the bottom of the pit. I usually would find my way out of it but then I would once again encounter someone in my life who would show me the way down there again. Maybe that is why I have been feeling lately that maybe instead of transitioning to the 4D I will more likely be going to 5D. The issue I am having with this transitioning to 5D is that I am not anxious or nervous about checking out to 5D, I actually feel nervous of ending up being recycled back to the 3D and having to experience another lifetime with no purpose. Thank you for all your comments on this soul smashing topic. This really got me thinking. What if this soul smashing event has been going on for eternity and now we are becoming more aware of it, and now we have the need to make it stop somehow. I personally do not want to blame anybody for whatever has happened in my life, that would not get me anywhere, I just want to find my way out of it. Out of this repetitive cycle of soul smashing. I think I had enough of being used for food. I wonder if I taste to them right now a little on the bitter/sour side, like old pickles or something.

I am just trying to find a bit of humor in this.

Hi Mona,

I have learn in the book "The ultramind solution" that very often our feeling of being depressed is due to the toxins that we have in our body. Have you read that book and the one called "Detoxify or Die". Have you try to follow the diet to clean your body of toxins? That might help you quite a lot. Moreover have you done the quizzes? These quizzes might help you in finding what your body is missing to function properly.

Take the time to read some of the threads in the Diet and Health section .

Moreover have you been doing the Breathing program? That might help you quite a lot too.

Hello Bohort,
Thanks for your advise, I will check out the health section. I am actually pretty healthy, never been overweight, I do get quite a bit of fiber in my diet, I do a detox every year, the only problem is that our drinking water contains fluoride. The only way to get rid of fluoride is by reverse osmosis. There are a few filters on the market that could remove the fluoride but unfortunately I am unable to use those filters as they would have to be installed underneath the sink in my kitchen. I do rent my place and my landlord does not allow any type of drilling. I remember CC's mentioning in one of the books that Laura has written, that there is a herb that can be used to remove fluoride from the body. CC's suggested this herb to Ark as he was working at the time in a city in Europe that used fluoride in their drinking water. I did not make a note of this herb and I cannot seem to remember in which book this herb was mentioned. I remember it had two words to describe it. Would you remember which herb that was that CC's talked about? I would not mind trying it. I recently stopped buying bottled water that was treated throught reverse osmosis to remove fluoride, as it is no safer than the tap water containing fluoride. Having two options, either drinking water without fluoride but is contaminated with chemicals seeping through the plastic bottle, or drinking tap water containing fluoride minus the plastic checicals, does not give a lot of healthy choices. But if we could take herbs on a daily basis that would help us get rid of the fluoride in the body, that I think could make a difference in anybody's health. Or I could be wrong.

I just ordered the EE meditation program so hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks I will receive it. I cannot wait to try it.

thanks again

Mona said:
... I remember CC's mentioning in one of the books that Laura has written, that there is a herb that can be used to remove fluoride from the body. CC's suggested this herb to Ark as he was working at the time in a city in Europe that used fluoride in their drinking water. I did not make a note of this herb and I cannot seem to remember in which book this herb was mentioned. I remember it had two words to describe it. Would you remember which herb that was that CC's talked about? I would not mind trying it.

Mona,

As far as I remember it was spirulina and goldenseal root. It could be checked in the transcripts.exe file as it has a search function. Regrettably I cannot do it for you due to a malfunction of my virtual machine, which stores the file. I hope you will find it.

I think this is it:

[quote author=transcripts]
Q: (L) Okay. You have my undivided attention. How does he get the fluoride out of his system?
A: Recommend daily ingestion of Goldenseal root, as well as vinegar and garlic in moderation, along with up to an hour
per every two days of light aerobic exercise.
[/quote]

Mona,

I do not have the exact transcript date that mentions the fluoride detox recommended to Ark, but I did make notes on it......they advised goldenseal root daily. Vinegar and garlic in moderation, as well as aerobic exercise for 1 hour every other day. I did not make notes on the length of time this was advised, but there is potential toxicity with goldenseal root, so it should not be used daily on a long term basis.

I have also been planning to do this fluoride detox, and found goldenseal root to be quite pricey! (around $70 per 1/4 pound). I don't trust tablets, I prefer to grow herbs myself, or buy in bulk from an organic grower.

Best to do a thorough research of goldenseal root, then decide what works best for you individually, taking your overall health into consideration.

Thanks for finding that JP, I am relieved to know it's only "light aerobics" every 2 days!!

Hi Mona,

Even though you think that you are quite healthy, it might be a good idea to check out the diet and health section. There is more going on with poisoning our bodies than just fluoride. There are heavy metals, pesticides, GMO, soy, and a plethora of other things.

You may be healthy now, but these things build up over time and can affect your body, immune system and your mind.

So maybe it is better to be safe than sorry later in your life. :)

fwiw

Yes indeed, it is goldenseal root. Thanks so much. I also finally found the pages in the wave volume 3 in which CC's recommended goldenseal root as the herb that will help the body get rid of fluoride. On pages 24 and 25 it says that Ark was in Dijon and the water that he was drinking there was contaminated with fluoride.

I am also about to order the book 'detoxify or die' from Red Pill Press. My mother was diagnosed with lympho proliferative disorder recently after undergoing a 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose test that was used to help identify a tumor she had in her lung as possibly cancerous. Well, this test was useless as it was not able to identify the tumor as cancerous anyway (when her chest was opened on the operating table the doctor took out a chunk of the tumor which was tested and found to be cancerous), but it did sure something to her white blood cell count as it has never been the same after undergoing this test. I thought maybe the radioactive chemical in the solution that was injected into her bloodstream did something to her blood, or maybe she was even exposed to something like a heavy metal that she has in her bloodstream as a result of the test. I wanted her to do the chelation therapy but the treatments are very expensive and the studies have not confirmed that the treatments actually do work. I will get her to detoxify her body, and I will do the same. I have never had much faith in the traditional doctors, expecially now, but I do believe that there are ways that people can do to help heal their bodies naturally. It is just a matter of finding that jewel, that book that will give the clues to living healthier. Thanks

FYI, a cursory search that I did on ebay listed multiple sellers providing 1/4lb of goldenseal root for around $20-25 US. Not sure where you live, but it's worth a try.

SeekinTruth said:
Hi Biomiast and NormaRegula,

Of course, what you guys are saying makes sense; I didn't mean to imply that I'm afraid or dreading doing the 3D STS again if that is where I belong. What I mean is that we live in a consensus reality, and we need to help each other get out of the matrix illusion. It has to be a group decision, as the C's said, to switch back to STO (as well as, a group effort). So even if many of us are at a point when we can become STO candidates, we cannot make it out of the Matrix because we need to have a critical mass reached, to channel enough of the creative principle into our realm to escape the gravitational pull and power of our overlords.

So some of us can have come real close by having become STO candidates but not make it if we do not have enough of the soul group be able to free themselves from the hypnosis to make a real choice. A big lesson of doing 3D STS all over again would be that it is much easier to want to experience more physicality, due to a desire based imbalance, and make that choice than to make a choice to switch back because we are trapped and manipulated and dominated by very powerful forces, in fact a powerful system, against us.

We are like animals in a science laboratory for experiments. What chance does a lab rat have to escape from the experiment being conducted on it. The rat probably doesn't even understand what is really happening to it, but only suffers without understanding and is trapped in the situation.

The vibratory frequency of a conscious individual as well as his energy potential is raised exponentially in accordance with his conscience level. By resonance this individual affect others around

So, in my opinion, a lesser number of individuals with higher vibration will suffice to create the critical mass necessary to brake the illusion and pull humanity out of the Matrix.

anart said:
cubbex said:
Being serious, if a comet wont hit us this year, the 2009 year wont be different from other years, because there is always soul smashing, so, what's the difference?
Apologies, cubbex - could you clarify your question? Are you saying that a comet has to hit for this year to be different from other years? I, for one, think this year has been quite different from other years for several reasons - some of which have me still recovering. Are you thinking that without a comet strike, there can be no transformation or were you expecting something you have yet to 'receive' in 2009? Be careful what you wish for, as they say...
;D hehe anart you always answer my posts

Well, I have a lot of years being soul smashed, and worst than this year, this month I was thinking that was going to be a hard month, and it is, but the truth is that instead hurt my sould... this helps me to learn more and more... because everything is a lesson

and I think that the cs' are helping us a lot !!!! and we don´t have to be so hurted or so sad, we have to learn from this moments, how to counterattack

but i think that this year if will be a soul smashing, there is no difference because the past years was soul smashing from a lot of people, moments that want to take you down, yo know?

everything is an atack from an external source (the little lizards or their ants), like a big emotional or spiritual war that we have to win

oh boy its hard to me to write in english

Mona said:
Hello,
I also agree that soul smashing could feel like real life, that it could actually feel like being depressed, anxious, desperate, hopeless and isolated. That is how I have felt many times in my life, like being on a rollercoaster, most of the time being at the bottom of the pit. I usually would find my way out of it but then I would once again encounter someone in my life who would show me the way down there again. Maybe that is why I have been feeling lately that maybe instead of transitioning to the 4D I will more likely be going to 5D. The issue I am having with this transitioning to 5D is that I am not anxious or nervous about checking out to 5D, I actually feel nervous of ending up being recycled back to the 3D and having to experience another lifetime with no purpose. Thank you for all your comments on this soul smashing topic. This really got me thinking. What if this soul smashing event has been going on for eternity and now we are becoming more aware of it, and now we have the need to make it stop somehow. I personally do not want to blame anybody for whatever has happened in my life, that would not get me anywhere, I just want to find my way out of it. Out of this repetitive cycle of soul smashing. I think I had enough of being used for food. I wonder if I taste to them right now a little on the bitter/sour side, like old pickles or something.

I am just trying to find a bit of humor in this.

But we have to use the knowledge, you know?, analize how do they want to hurt you and for the next time you will be prepared, use the EE program or something that could helps you

this why I'm trying to say, I think that a lot of people from this forum and from the entire world have their own smashing years in their lives, so if this will be a smashing year for the unprepared that I think you are not, why we should have fear... ?

IMHO, if we understand that our souls are reflections of the freewill side of the universe mind, everytime we act against our freewill/knowledge, we are constricting the very nature of our souls. On a cosmic level, as we see that the contraction of freedoms, contraction of knowledge, and the violation of freewill growing exponentially, this violation of souls on a grand level may reach a critical mass for a total colapse. I'm reminded of the story of Kantek, and it seems that a sort of cataclysmic chain-reaction leads to the destruction of everything : mass soul smashing leads to destruction, which provokes more soul smashing, which provokes more destruction etc., until nothing is left.
So maybe the use of knowledge is a way to conter-react the entropic mechanicity and break out of the chain-reaction of soul destruction?
edit : typo.

LissyLou said:
Mona,

I do not have the exact transcript date that mentions the fluoride detox recommended to Ark, but I did make notes on it......they advised goldenseal root daily. Vinegar and garlic in moderation, as well as aerobic exercise for 1 hour every other day. I did not make notes on the length of time this was advised, but there is potential toxicity with goldenseal root, so it should not be used daily on a long term basis.

I have also been planning to do this fluoride detox, and found goldenseal root to be quite pricey! (around $70 per 1/4 pound). I don't trust tablets, I prefer to grow herbs myself, or buy in bulk from an organic grower.

Best to do a thorough research of goldenseal root, then decide what works best for you individually, taking your overall health into consideration.
A great source of organic bulk herbs I've been satisfied with is Mountain Rose Herbs (Eugene, OR) (800) 879-3337 also, _www.mountainroseherbs.com The last time I checked, powdered golden seal root, organic, sold for $24 per 1/4 pound, $44 per 1/2 pound, $82 per pound. (I've seen it retailed else where for $200/lb in herb shops).
From Dr. John Christopher's book, School of Natural Healing: "[Golden Seal] is a powerful tonic for disorders assimilation; it effectively tones the debilitated mucus membranes and any other tissues it contacts, increases and improves the appetite, gastric secretions and flow of bile, and aids in digestion. In some cases, it is laxative, but without astringency. It is particularly effective as a uterine haemostatic, and it is one of the very few agents that will tone and sustain venous circulation....
[he lists over 30 conditions for golden seal and closes...] This herb is considered to be one of the best general medicinal aids in the entire herbal kingdom....
[while I'm at it I'll add this note from the preparation section] (Note: The price of this root has been unusually high - but do not attempt to use other aids here that will not achieve the same results. Always use the herbal agents you need, no matter what the price! Do not purchase or use the commercial colorless fluid extract, however, as it does not contain the needed therapeutic values of the herb.)" pg 437.

I have many herbal books and only one of them tells of a contra-indication, which is for those with hypoglycemia, "since golden seal tends to lower the blood sugar level." from Penny C. Royal, "Herbally Yours" pg. 21

Being that it is a "tonic" herb, indicates to me that it can be taken regularly. Might I suggest capping it though, it tastes incredibly awful as a tincture or infusion.
LissyLou, could you share your source of information which warns of "potential toxicity"? I can't find anything which warns of that in ANY of my books, except for the contra-indication mentioned previously.

A recipe for detoxing heavy metals which I found years ago online from a Dr. was basically a pesto recipe but with LOTS of parsley and/or cilantro (the key ingredient), these herbs are also wonderful for any kidney/URO problem...which is probably why it detoxifies so well. This doctor who provided this recipe was testing his patients urine before and after the pesto ingestion and noted big spikes of metal excretion after ingestion. Also, Dr. Martin, from the Martin Clinic in Sarasota, FL, "prescribes" ground coriander for heavy metal detox; the coriander is the seed from the cilantro plant. I try to eat these medicinal foods regularly just because I have a mouth full of metal fillings which I'm too chicken to have a dentist mess around with removing/replacing.
(sorry I can't provide the website for this recipe, it was lost when hard drive crashed and burned) I found this recipe which is similar, it requires more ingredients, some of which you may omit if not on hand, but don't leave out the lemon juice, cilantro/parsley, or garlic.
_http://www.naturodoc.com/library/treatments/removing_heavy_metals.htm

Bon apetit

Back
Top Bottom