A: You will do what you will do.

I am reading about it from the FOTCM encyclopedia I downloaded in PDF ...

At this point, then my questions are:

1. How do I know I developed a magnetic center and it is not just another STS trick?
2. is my "feeling of knowing when it needs to be known" a kind of feel of certain "magnetic presence" in me?
3. How I know who is and will be my C influence real people circle? Is it one person, or is it a group?

After reading the entries on these terms on Cassiopedia, I would read (if you haven't already) ISOTM by Ouspensky, Mouravieff's 'Gnosis' and also look at 'The Fire Within' by Carlos Castaneda. All the concepts are covered in those books. Other Gurdjieff books are a little less accessible (some a LOT less) in my experience, 'The Fourth Way' is also good but ISOTM contains most of the same information.

This is just a starting point for applying this knowledge to everyday life. The forum reading list has a whole load more books which go into practical detail about the operation of the human 'machine' from a more modern scientific perspective.

A lot of what you're describing sounds like the state of mind which we summarise as 'being IN the world, but not OF the world'. It's a messed up world, but we don't have to be.

I hope not, will see ... but what I feel generaly since I cross my 50s, my brain and discernment and cognitive functioning is getting better and I am not lacking energy at all, only that yes I am a bit lazy in physical activities ... :)
I was thinking lately that other then my tummy being a bit more pudgey my overall physical self is as on point as ever. Maybe a bit better if I consider the fact that I learn so much daily and have been utilizing more of my knowledge which I do believe benefits my physical well being. I work hard and I have found that for me to some degree I am able to mentally handle my way through strenuous situations. Maybe it's just my personality but I recently have found myself thanking my body for all it does. I also thank my car sometimes for getting me home safe and other random inanimate objects. Is that wrong? Sorry for straying off topic .

I was thinking lately that other then my tummy being a bit more pudgey my overall physical self is as on point as ever. Maybe a bit better if I consider the fact that I learn so much daily and have been utilizing more of my knowledge which I do believe benefits my physical well being. I work hard and I have found that for me to some degree I am able to mentally handle my way through strenuous situations. Maybe it's just my personality but I recently have found myself thanking my body for all it does. I also thank my car sometimes for getting me home safe and other random inanimate objects. Is that wrong? Sorry for straying off topic .
We live in the country, top of a mountain, 16 months now. At daybreak, I am always up to see the sun cross the horizon. Birds come to the balcony while I'm having cofee and my first smoke. We had a tornado recently, trees came tumbling down. My friend (landlord) and I worked our tails off, and we've certainly put on 25kg of muscle. I believe we need to get more and more fit as the weather will change our environment quickly. La vie est la vie!

I come to think that those 4D STS bastards are busy not only screwing with our thoughts, but they also mess up anything else that we do, if that is what they do not approve of. I started making mental notes that Murphy's Law is always present in many of my activities. Tools break, things get lost as soon as you shift focus, then they reappear. It happens too often to consider that natural/normal.

Although, it could be a facet of the aging process, where the mental faculties deteriorate quicker than physical?
I can only speak for men, and from expérience. It's pretty straight on! Usually the process begins with something akin to a short lived psychosis. When one realises that all beliefs are upside down. Following the opening of the spirit, if the individual DOES NOT GO INTO MEDICATED STATE, the individual will recognize the ego. After working on oneself's ego, there will begin to be openings of the heart chakra *(first words that come to mind) episodically. (There is an aside here because I am a male, and I studied religions that indicate that women who have had children have no 'correction' to make but us male do, big time, it's uncontrolable the feeling of deep grief, the total pain for who the -flick- knows what, then you know you're in it, it sucks yet it is you know you're in it!) Sorry for digressing! Eventually the 'adhesion' becomes permanent. As one wakes up the "heart chakra" ignites and one knows that one is in it! Permanently. It's scary and takes a lot of blind trust because one instatly knows what has to be done and the body either obeys the divine orders or fights off their authority. Sorry for my weird wording, but 3 steps: 1/work (the) 2/intermittent adhesion 3/adhesion.

I am very curious to ask women, do they understand these gnostic, Kabbalistic principles that apply to men but did't to women? Do women feel what I feel? I wake up and my body just does instantly (couple of years now) the best for everyone and me systematically if I let it. Is that what's like being a mother? Frisky spituality?

After reading the entries on these terms on Cassiopedia, I would read (if you haven't already) ISOTM by Ouspensky, Mouravieff's 'Gnosis' and also look at 'The Fire Within' by Carlos Castaneda. All the concepts are covered in those books. Other Gurdjieff books are a little less accessible (some a LOT less) in my experience, 'The Fourth Way' is also good but ISOTM contains most of the same information.

This is just a starting point for applying this knowledge to everyday life. The forum reading list has a whole load more books which go into practical detail about the operation of the human 'machine' from a more modern scientific perspective.

A lot of what you're describing sounds like the state of mind which we summarise as 'being IN the world, but not OF the world'. It's a messed up world, but we don't have to be.
Thank you Ben ... yes indeed I read most of the things 7 - 8 years ago when I found the forum and FOTCM ... yes a good time to reread some again, especially ISOTM.

Yesterday while looking for an ISOTM audiobook I found this very nice movie with selected chapters from the book, produced in Belgrade Yugoslavia in 1998 -

Yes this sounds good to me to BE IN but NOT OF the WORLD

thank you :cool2::flowers:

Maybe think of it this way when it is said “You” it may mean the collective in this space and time the collective conscious.

Remember the Cs say we are “You” in the future that doesn’t mean mean we are one person in the future but I believe this is how you are “taking” the statement you can choose to take it anyway you would like with your current personal perspective

ok I am not really sure how to formulate this, but let's start from the concept that I call for myself the “Organic Knowledge”:

- Organic knowledge is for me sort of a product and set of organic, metabolic, phisical and mental mechanics and activities that "I will do what I will do"

- For me it is that knowledge which simply "clicks" within me and gave me that "aha" feeling and I can feel the chills in the body when I came to that "click".
From my point of view, you're describing the veil of confusion lifting. When something "clicks" and, all of a sudden, we realize what must be done and what will be done. In those moments, we're in tune with the path the universe is taking.

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

Look back on the last 24 hours. You'll notice that things only happened one way, in one direction. We did what we did. It happened how it happened. When something "clicked," it's because we felt the path. Otherwise, we were left in confusion. Confusion is a state of being that we mis-characterize as the ability to choose. There's no choice, really. We do what we do. We're either confused about that or we aren't.

- I am imagining that is how that knowledge than became the organic part of my body metabolism and that knowledge is in a direct organic communication with my DNA, my brain, nervous system etc and thorugh that it is all the time also in contact with the general cosmic source of information even if I am not aware oof it.
I like where you're going with this bit. I want to support this idea of "organic knowledge." To add to this, I want to define information. I want to say that when I look out at a garden, I'm receiving information. I look at a leaf. It's green. I look again. The leaf is shadowy and brittle and green. I look again. The leaf is covered in very fine hairs and it's shadowy and so on. Applied focus on the leaf causes its qualities to recede. It gave me green leaf only once and never again. If I looked a thousand times, nine hundred ninety-nine leaves would exist in my memory and I'd still be chasing after the single, actual leaf. The object recedes. That's information operating "organically," by my estimation.

- That knowledge is possible to gain through the harmonious work of mind and body.
I don't know. I don't think. Maybe. That's not my experience. In my experience, things happen, I perceive them, and then I interpret the perception.

- As I am more and more discerning very quick I am also more and more forgetting in that very moment what I "learned", like names of people, who did that, or places, or years etc, but I do know that I know what I have to know, and I feel okay with that, even when I can’t even remember the name of the person year or so, as if I have to remember I will remember it sooner or later, as I never forgot something that I needed to know …
For my money, you're describing a struggle with information, not knowledge.

If the context is "right", than I simply know.
I agree. When it clicks, it clicks. If it doesn't, we're experiencing confusion. When we know what to do, we do it. When we make a choice, the process is based in information, not knowledge. We estimate and rationalize based on the information available. That's one way we cope with confusion.

- I realize on a smaller more “local” scale among people that I know and the situations that are common to us in everyday life, that sharing discerned information truly resonated with others in the same situation, even better if we don't talked about that and it helps generaly "silently" to dissolve that particular false control systems concepts, methods and happenings as more and more people were "clicking" just by reading or hearing my acknowledgment and explanation.
I have to guess at your meaning a little bit here, but if I'm understanding you correctly, you're not describing a situation where a group of people simultaneously come into knowing. When you say it helps to be silent, I think you mean that silence allows a group of people to relax into the negative space of consciousness, cleanse their focus and dissolve whatever intellectual struggle was seizing them a moment before. This is a way of coping with confusion.

- Also I noticed recently that no matter how many "manipulative narratives" are debunked, it is not decreasing the eruption of manipulative narratives from whoever creating that to manipulate, but contrary.
This sounds like existential whack-a-mole. When I identify as a mallet, everything looks like a mole.

- I also think that is the mechanics they do manipulation so I am thinking that maybe this my question is maybe just manipulation of my mind to overthink it?

- In that regard I started to think that maybe 4D STS is playing tetris by just feeding people's mind with whatever narratives to make us feel that we are discerning them and in that game it is not really good to keep on debunking the manipulative patterns, as it is becoming a loop of mind exhaustion?
This still sounds like existential whack-a-mole, but you've flipped the roles. When I identify as the mole, everything looks like a mallet.

IF this my train of thoughts is in the correct direction, can we trust that same click and “aha” feeling when we feel we seen it all and we don't want to participte in it, as that is not making any objective sense withinnew relaity that is emerging?
I hear you. When you find yourself in moments like this, you can ask yourself: "Do I have a choice?" My own thinking on this is that if you do have a choice, you aren't in a state of knowing and you are confused. My advice is to make the compassionate choice for yourself at times like that.

When do we know it is enough,
When you know, you know. Thank you for this weirdly thought-provoking line of questioning.

If total truth is elusive, and you know when you know, then it would seem that knowing has to be tempered with maybe not knowing absolutely.
Nothing can ever be TOTAL but when you know, it is that you know. There is never any coming back to unknowing. It is spiritual, intellectual and very ĥysical. You know as you go and there aint no turning back. A lot of stuff around disintegrates (for lack of better words) but you go and you know that there is no BETTER CHOICE that you WILL make! Very hard to explain for anyone who dosent FEEL IT!

Hello siftingmaterials, good morning ... I skimmed through your thoughts last night before sleep, and I was in parallel listening to the Ouspensky ISOTM and after the most of the day spent reading back again about the 4Th Way and Gurdjieff's work from the strategic enclosure starting point, I feel like energies of content and sadness are simultaneously "tornading" through me this morning ...

There is an attempt of thinking from my mind this morning that is even causing a headache that I didn't have for years ... and that thinking, before it even starts to think, gets splashed by the waves of "conclusions" or "discernment", that are washing the shores of my attempts to think, moving the sand grains and shells, and all that is found on the shore, to fall into place and at the same time vanishing through blending with the natural flow of the shore ...

When we are more or less on our own it is easy to loop and forget how little is needed to ask, to "remember of oneself" again ...

Thank you ad thank you all for all your recollections on what I shared ... And for Yours that I find inspiring too, I put some comments in there:

From my point of view, you're describing the veil of confusion lifting. When something "clicks" and, all of a sudden, we realize what must be done and what will be done. In those moments, we're in tune with the path the universe is taking.
Do you refer to "Law of Confusion" as described by Ra and as it is explained in the FOTCM encyclopedia?

If so, my understanding of the "Law of Confusion" is that it is a barrier that in a way "helps" 3D beings and 4D STO density entities not to infringe on 3D beings' free will, while 4D STS entities use it to intentionally create and add confusion that looks like "lifting the vail of confusion" to the world of 3D beings?

In that case, if we are truly lifting the veil of confusion, we can "see" the STO existence, or how to call it. It is also a language that is the problem when we come to the moment to describe that multidimensional state of being ... English is not my native language either, which puts more confusion at the top of attempts to explain by words ... but okay :) ... when we can "see" and "sense" the idea of STO, what I am trying to comprehend - is it like we "see" that there is all other existence where we can blend in as we are already blended in, and we can see the threads of tension and the friction we feel, at that point when we lift the veil, we can see it. We can see how we keep ourselves tide with the A influences for this or that A influence reason, and at that moment it is on us how we will maintain that friciton. Shall we sharp cut the threads, or even make some stronger and we will work there on a way to never come to the point to decide to fully exit the controlled scenarios of our 3D lives?

Or what I feel now what I want to maintain is to keep on standing on those moments of friction, where I can "see" ... And there another friction starts to form itself - the question arises, can I exit completely the control system and still have a 3D body for this life on Earth I embodied?

Look back on the last 24 hours. You'll notice that things only happened one way, in one direction. We did what we did. It happened how it happened. When something "clicked," it's because we felt the path. Otherwise, we were left in confusion. Confusion is a state of being that we mis-characterize as the ability to choose. There's no choice, really. We do what we do. We're either confused about that or we aren't.
What I am noticing is that when "I am doing what I am doing", or when I keep on remembering myslef in this world of confusion, I see the direct influence of that kind of doing on the A system, and also I see how the A system is penetrating my mind, feeding it with the building blocks of itself, alsmot like asking me to keep on building it. It can be shortly described, due to the frequencies and the way how itis is interwoven, as an experience beyond synchronicities ... at that point in me, the question arises - is it just my 3D STS mind is adding more confusion in me, or is it the path I shall follow to see where it leads? And at this point my mind starts to think, but I refuse to think and I came here to ask ... :))) as I want to SEE, I need help to see ...

I like where you're going with this bit. I want to support this idea of "organic knowledge." To add to this, I want to define information. I want to say that when I look out at a garden, I'm receiving information. I look at a leaf. It's green. I look again. The leaf is shadowy and brittle and green. I look again. The leaf is covered in very fine hairs and it's shadowy and so on. Applied focus on the leaf causes its qualities to recede. It gave me green leaf only once and never again. If I looked a thousand times, nine hundred ninety-nine leaves would exist in my memory and I'd still be chasing after the single, actual leaf. The object recedes. That's information operating "organically," by my estimation.
Yes, what you described is like "data acquiring" in a way, but what I am learning more and more, and what I call "organic knowledge" is that data is not stored in our brains. It is like once seen by our machine, it is getting projected through us and our eyes, and it is becoming like a new data that is getting interwowen in some space between the eye and the leaf - some call it either, which is always accessible to us, but much less if we try to "think" about it.

For example, after spending 2 years every day looking at the same tress and leaves from the same point of view, I start to see how nature is forming interconnectedness among itself and me through that exchange. And It is what every man will call a miracle, but it is the reality ... and for me, it came organically and this is 1st time I am even wiritng about that in an explanation mood, and I feel I am destructing it by writing this ... as It is a kind of miracle that is gently penetrating every cell of our being, like entering the hot spring water .... it is so beautiful and intimate ... Clouds are mimicking antennas, trees are awaking from the wintertime and start to bloom as I bloom ... and birds when sense I am observing them start to perform a little show for me ... etc etc In general, all the nature is tending to be in tune with me looking at them ... And I can recognize that relation of nature with all others. Nature is all the time working on the best possible way how to adjust to the control system with less possible friciton. I can see literary the fractalization of the clouds and the geometry in the flights of the birds and the greenery and softness of the love of the trees who are preserving the life between ruined old buildings, that are in my town indeed all more or less falling apart, while some other old trees are daying next to new buildings aggressively injected inside of the ruined city body ... etc ... in that regard, all I can say is that what we see and what surrounds us, is always part of our creation, is always the whole and unity. If we are aware - we do what we do and when we're not aware our flow is more often turned t thinking and abused as a destructive mode of the creation controlled by the STS confusion system. ...

I don't know. I don't think. Maybe. That's not my experience. In my experience, things happen, I perceive them, and then I interpret the perception.
Indeed, and what I called "thinking" is the interpretation of my perception ... ah poor "language" ...

For my money, you're describing a struggle with information, not knowledge.
Yes, thank you, again the "language"

I agree. When it clicks, it clicks. If it doesn't, we're experiencing confusion. When we know what to do, we do it. When we make a choice, the process is based in information, not knowledge. We estimate and rationalize based on the information available. That's one way we cope with confusion.
Indeed, focusing on information bombardment that is coming in and out all the time within A influence circle, causes looping confusion ... :)

I have to guess at your meaning a little bit here, but if I'm understanding you correctly, you're not describing a situation where a group of people simultaneously come into knowing. When you say it helps to be silent, I think you mean that silence allows a group of people to relax into the negative space of consciousness, cleanse their focus and dissolve whatever intellectual struggle was seizing them a moment before. This is a way of coping with confusion.
I am not sure I understand your explanation, but generally could be a way of coping with confusion.

Just for example what was on my mind - there are people who tend to group themself into a "debunking" group, even if they are not understanding 20% of that group work, as that is making them feel safe. Group can be non-organized fans of "Ancient Aliens" show, for example, not neccecerly organized group. And on the other side, there are people who don't want to become part of any "debunking" group, but rather like to open themself to anything that comes on the understanding developed on their own.

So for me debunked information will resonate much better if it is received like synchronicity, not like the conclusion of some "expert". And after some time of observing the source of influence, I can better decide that that group or person, or whatsoever, is for me more reliable in debunking, than some other sources. That is how I chose FOTCM and this forum and SOTT as one of the few main branches after a long period of observation ... but to choose it as the one, even though there are so many diversities, hm ... So probably my thoughts attract the same kind of people too, and even if we know each other, we will never meet to talk about that subjects, as we know each other from different contexts, but rather to meet as it feels good to meet and to exchange some information about surfaces of everyday life ... sort of practical small talk exchange and we chose each other for that as we indeed share very similar wahy of debunking and understanding this reality in general, but we will not neccecerly get involved in talk about that ... that is what I referred to as "silent debunkers" ...

Maybe it is also part of our society that went through horrible collective suffering in each generation, so we kind of "know" how to be silent about important things that are happening that way since ever ...

This sounds like existential whack-a-mole. When I identify as a mallet, everything looks like a mole.

This still sounds like existential whack-a-mole, but you've flipped the roles. When I identify as the mole, everything looks like a mallet.
Yes, I think I found it under the explanation of the - A influences ... phew ... :)))

I hear you. When you find yourself in moments like this, you can ask yourself: "Do I have a choice?" My own thinking on this is that if you do have a choice, you aren't in a state of knowing and you are confused. My advice is to make the compassionate choice for yourself at times like that.
hmmm "DO I HAVE A CHOICE" ... With this thought, I fall asleep and the ISOTM reading kept on ... and I woke up at 6 am with the
Krishnamurti explaining how he meet G. ... and I pause at half going back here ... and ... it is 12 already ...

When you know, you know. Thank you for this weirdly thought-provoking line of questioning.
Thank you very much for reflecting .... :flowers:

If you look in retrospect not only with everything the C's have said so far. You realize that that answer sums up the 'long arm of destiny'.

Another way to identify it is as the Great Cycle. Or if we extend it a bit further, think of a long list of lessons to be learned from inanimate matter to reunification in 7th density. Seen this way it seems a certain contradiction in the matter of free will however I believe that the infinite potential that comes with each of us (the one who dwells in the highest sphere) decides what role to take in the cosmic game.

That role from the beginning to the end of the cycle is the long arm of destiny. A task in general lines that inside has other small tasks/lessons that are connected to each other.

And it is true, that many times we question if what we are doing leads us to something... that makes sense.

The only thing that one can take away from that is that if it doesn't seem to make sense... then we must make sense of it. A true act of creation.

If you look in retrospect not only with everything the C's have said so far. You realize that that answer sums up the 'long arm of destiny'.
Thank you for pointing this out. Yes.
Another way to identify it is as the Great Cycle. Or if we extend it a bit further, think of a long list of lessons to be learned from inanimate matter to reunification in 7th density. Seen this way it seems a certain contradiction in the matter of free will however I believe that the infinite potential that comes with each of us (the one who dwells in the highest sphere) decides what role to take in the cosmic game.
Excellent explanation.

As if I understood you right, all is like a big fractal, always in motion, and always interwoven all the time through the principles of relations between energy frequency and vibration. We need just a bit of abstract thinking and imagination, and we can see how all "within us" is predefined to attract what is "outside" of us.

We use more energy to maintain primarily our body than our minds, but to have a good body functioning someone has to maintain the mind too, and that is how our mind gets occupied with the outside "operators" frequencies, who are also part of the infinite potential we belong to, but as they are not within the "Infinite potential" decision of our roots, they can't be stable within our body, and they change all the time, creating confusion while trying to maintain primarily our body functioning in the relation with the "outer" influences.

And questions arise. How one can know what role was decided for him/her from that infinite potential?

Once a person realizes the automatic and mechanical life one performs, and once a person gets a blink of their own being from inside that is knocking at the eg shell of his stubborn personality, that "pattern" which is "decided" for that person from the infinite potential, will finally get a chance to blink for a minute, producing a "magical" effect within a person, with the desire to be real and to take its place replacing the outside "operator". That potential will start to flow through our body like an energy wave, and depending on how strong the "operator" is attached to our body's energy system, a kind of energy battle within a person will start. Like when the body's immune system is fighting viruses.

And if we see it that way, that is why now in this moment of cosmic exchange of energy that will make the sensation of that inner, authentically decided infinite potential stronger, the control system, who is operating the outer "operators", strengthen up the survival plan for itself, and that is to divert amplifications of the frequencies of authentic assigned being by injecting the inhibitors, like for example at this moment, that "immune" system of the outer "operator" is activated to save the "operator" and in our 3D earth plane it looks like the scenario of the covid pandemic s vaccines.

In a more simplified sense, can we think about that as what people call karma, past life, etc?

From my understanding so far it is not possible to have the answer like people think they are getting the answers from some past life experts that they were sailors, teachers etc ... I see that personalized "past life" analysis as another layer of confusion in the attempt to reach that decided potential form within the infinite potential.

That role from the beginning to the end of the cycle is the long arm of destiny. A task in general lines that inside has other small tasks/lessons that are connected to each other.

And it is true, that many times we question if what we are doing leads us to something... that makes sense.

The only thing that one can take away from that is that if it doesn't seem to make sense... then we must make sense of it. A true act of creation.

And this is so beautifully expressed ... That is how new patterns are created and re-created with less possible friction and destruction in harmony with the whole.

I wish if I will have a mind projector to show what I sow reading your lines. But I'll try to write it down a bit of what I learned from my observations of myself ... maybe will make sense and be an inspiration for someone else knitting of the sense of its own life.

If a person analyses his own life, seeking to open to energies from within, at one moment it will be possible to see the shape of a certain "model of being" that is that originally decided potential assigned to us. That bliss will move a person to start questioning the mechanics which are enabling him to keep that initial potential frequency still alive and not gaslighted by "operators". What is good is that decided potential is always on within a certain 3D form of a certain being. Once it is off it means the person is dead. So the "operators" don't want to turn it off. Operators are not essentially against us, but they are just operating that potential best they can, as for some reason that potential, like "fire from within", was not able to be self-operated.

The "operator" can be replaced or accepted only through self-observation. Every time a person is observing in awareness of that already decided texture, branch, or model of initial infinite potential within itself, the strength of the outside "operator" energy is weakened, as the energy is taken for the amplification of the awareness. It is like we have been driven by drivers until the moment when we develop our autopilot mode.

And that is a disruptive way for our essence to become fully alive in its own desirable potential and to operate within the assigned model of the infinite potential of the creator, who is in the mood of the creative energy all the time.

Let's take one common example. For me I see that exchange bubbling in Elon Musk's personality and branching through the whole of his family, especially from his grandfather on the maternal side. He seems to be guided by the "operator" most of the time to do something "heroic" for humanity and then all of a sudden he takes a U-turn that makes him look like an idiot ruining that heroic image, and it that U-turn it is possible to see friction where Elon can decide to see his own light, and take that torch and go around quick and "fix" all the broken gears in this big machine called universe and as the outside world seeing him broken on the edge to abandon him as a hero, all of a sudden the friction that Elon created is seeled and that U-turn again seems to be taken just by another "operator", and that is weakening his "heroic" image but prolonging the confusion, what is a good thing to please STS forces, and on a way ot keep them on a leash, not the opposite.

And if I watch that from the above-observed perspective, I can see the enormous value of friction Elon manages to open for the broader picture of this 3D reality. Products he delivers for the markets are just the form, not neccecerly the final shape.

And essentially it is not at all important what is his role in this 3D narative, as he does what he does, and it is obviously vibrating at all the levels of reality expression, and it is almost not important that Elon is doing anything, it is exactly that his ability to let go when things get too hard on his thinking center, that autopilot in him drives him to crash publicly as much time as needed, as he can endure that, and through that, he can be an example of unbreakable essence from within.

And if I think in terms of energy vibration and frequency, that essence and assigned potential is nothing more or less than an energy wave within my body that is trying to spread through the body and express itself through me. I can feel that energy bubbling within me and erupting in conflicts almost like a volcano ... And I feel that once if that potential in me is cut from the source then I will die ... And after some years of eruption that brought that fire from within to be a nice light of the radian being, each new eruption, if too strong, can now as it's final desire destroy the body that is bounding its flow. So once when the desire to do nothing becomes strong, we can just go with the flow observing the energies and know-how to stabilize that energy from within, to be the main energy of the whole body and mind complex of our 3D being. And that is the process of how is possible to create "organic knowledge" and be able to live in a moment.

When the potential is "dead", or better to say cut and nonexisting anymore within that body as a "stitch" of the big thread of life within the big creation fractal, its action in this 3D density is still there and "visible", but the person is becoming more like a projectile that is flaying on its own, through the space, maintaining the energy of the potential, but not being able of blending and following any path, but twirling around like a crazy tornado which is moving through open space as it moves while instead of creating, that energy now is breaking all the established threads and networks until the person projectile just falls down ... and that is how the "operators" are operating our potential most of the time, gaslighting and diverting our essential potential energy into outer needs of their own nature, which is most of the time very similar to ours, but still not ours. And to go back to Elon, Elon seems to be able not to allow the energy wave of his desire to be who he is to erupt out of his body, but in that friction, he is able to keep the spark within, and that is what makes his "projectile like behavior" not yet to explode fully, what will probably produce the explosion of the whole civilization model of artificial intelligence he is considered to be essential advocate and co-creator. And with that unbreakable essence, he is becoming attractive to the energies of the universe that can more creatively, and less destructively assimilate the knowledge that technocrats produced into the big endless fractal of the universe ...

The similarity of the "operator" and essence helps to keep people to don't looking possessed, but more like obsessed, like Elon, and that is what confuses the confusing system. Within that obsession, if one can manage to observe it, one can learn how to better utilize its own essential energy in order to get free from the "operator" or even to coexist with the "operator" and "operators" in this 3D existence, in order to get better propulsion through the laws of "one creation", with as fewer frictions and destructions as possible.

In this regard, it seems almost impossible for the majority who need to spend so much energy on maintaining their basic body life, to even try to realize their own potential, and to stay alert and aware of it. So no matter are we aware or not, we always do what we do

And then again, the biggest confusion injected into the human civilization and social structure, that is culminating in this "great reset" action, is exactly that idea "to give to each individual 3D person an initial outer potential to start to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense". It is like they believe that the number of nonsenses will eventually produce a sense. Like when in nature one sort of mushroom takes over the tree, and if the tree wasn't rooted deep enough the tree collapse and on the 3D surface it became a nice mushroom field ... and everyone forgets that it was a tree 100 years ago and that little of the roots left down under get rotten ... and now mushrooms are the essence of that part of the forest.

And now again question that you do answer for me but once assimilated it comes up again - But how to find and distinguish what is our essence?

An answer came to my mind - It is possible to be more and more felt within us as a stable pillar of energy by constant self-observing and self-analyzing and noting the repetitive patterns through the years and looking at how it branches?

But what if a person is too young and doesn't have enough years?

And what if we realize that it is becoming more destructive than creative in our environment if we continue to spread the energy that is vibrating from us in that assigned frequency? Is it the moment when our 3D STS nature comes to play and instead of surrendering to the flow, whatever flow is, decided to impose that action, instead of respecting the free will of the other energies to spread and letting go of it's potential in full awareness of its own surrender ... or what I feel now, is I need to observe myself and my life path more to feel this answer ... and I need to stop to try to "think" about the answer ...

in other words, to answer to me what I see is needed after your help - I see the refinement of the self-observation is the way to go with patience through the action of nonaction of the existence ....

thank you again ... it is a very nice help to be able to express our thoughts here. This is a truly unique place where we can let our self to be observed and to ask, and to be wrong and to break and cry and scream, and still exit stronger and more content and alive indeed.

As if I understood you right, all is like a big fractal, always in motion, and always interwoven all the time through the principles of relations between energy frequency and vibration. We need just a bit of abstract thinking and imagination, and we can see how all "within us" is predefined to attract what is "outside" of us.
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

And questions arise. How one can know what role was decided for him/her from that infinite potential?

Quoting from the book Darkness Over Tibet by T. Illieon (PDF pg. 174):
There were obviously two realms of animals in nature. If I was kind to a horse or a dog and in exceptional cases even to a bear or a squirrel, the kindness would be justified. But how about kindness to parasites, to snakes, to crocodiles or sharks? The latter animals belonged to a different branch of life. No amount of love, kindness, and non-resistance would ever disarm a shark or a louse, I thought.

The same is true when it comes to the subject of organic portals, psychopaths, etc. They are part of another cycle/branch of life. Even the latter may one day cease to be pre-adamic and become adamic in the sense of having a crystallized soul. The difference is the path taken to that end.

From my understanding so far it is not possible to have the answer like people think they are getting the answers from some past life experts that they were sailors, teachers etc ...

Remember (I can't find the exact session of the C's) that past present and future are interchangeable and that you are embodied in a multitude of forms given the multidimensional nature of the universe.

H: all is like a big fractal

A: You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Remember (I can't find the exact session of the C's) that past present and future are interchangeable and that you are embodied in a multitude of forms given the multidimensional nature of the universe.

Yes ... not linear in time and "framed" in a succession of "improving" the previous, historically past times in a similar state of consciousness, ... in this 3D dimension on Earth we have the DAN "boundary" to be in this shape of a man in this 3D density, what is helping us to achieve this body experience and not to melt with everything all the time, what is happening, but here "on Earth" is less obvious, or differently obvious ... but we are all at once all the time. We are principles, models, archetypes etc ... we are symbols.

We are interchanging through all directions all the time, also here through the 3D physical boundaries of Earth variation of the universe ... when in a maximum possible awareness, we can feel it all coming in and out of us simultaneously, as we are aware fully who we are in this bounding container called "body" ... and once we open that dors of perception, we feel the tree of life within us branching, tickling, blooming, calling the tree in front of us to join the dance of life .... and on the surface, we can feel our skin like tree bark, our hair as a branching horn tickling up the shapes of the clouds... we can fell all is one ... and I need to maintain all of the bits and pieces within mine assigned potential ...

It is the biggest responsibility here to live this life with as less friction as possible within the whole .. and if there is a need of facilitating the uprise and progress of other branches upon their call, one needs to be able to "surrender", or divert the flow to serve their needs if asked ...

Can we consider in that moment that avoiding the call and questions from them, is kind of STS tendency to be a "self-propelled projectile" that is buzzing on its own, selfishly choosing to dissolve in "nothingness" of existing shape in this density, and generally refusing to serve through "surrender" to "anyone"? ...

... and in that twirling through this river of life, the "moment of bliss" that manage to spark the impulse of a new turn from and within that assigned potential, the aware recognition of that spark is the key to activating desire for a new branching, accepting the flow of service without any need to questioning it ... ? ...

H: all is like a big fractal
A: You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within.

Yes indeed ... all the time we do that ... all the time ... but that concept is the best "place" to develop the STS law of confusion ... once we became aware that "we can DO what we do" we can in this 3D density choose where to glide and participate and how etc, to avoid the confusion traps, and that is a moment when we can realize that all for us is branching out of our free will that can be manipulated ... it is generally very similar to what we were doing in a non-aware mood ... and once we became aware, we get either more plugged or unplugged from the branches that we attracted ... and we can choose where to flow to seek new experiences with less friction ...

Thank you very very much for your guidance ... :) ...

Back
Top Bottom