A: You will do what you will do.

Huh I need help. ... rereading some concepts explained in this session from 4th May 1996, this blue answer made me think all day and night:

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

ok I am not really sure how to formulate this, but let's start from the concept that I call for myself the “Organic Knowledge”:

- Organic knowledge is for me sort of a product and set of organic, metabolic, phisical and mental mechanics and activities that "I will do what I will do"

- For me it is that knowledge which simply "clicks" within me and gave me that "aha" feeling and I can feel the chills in the body when I came to that "click".

- I am imagining that is how that knowledge than became the organic part of my body metabolism and that knowledge is in a direct organic communication with my DNA, my brain, nervous system etc and thorugh that it is all the time also in contact with the general cosmic source of information even if I am not aware oof it.

- That knowledge is possible to gain through the harmonious work of mind and body. If any is in some kind of disbalance it will be more difficult to produce enough energy to maintain both - to keep mind alert and awake and body comfortably alive, to create fruitfull base for discern knowledge to "click".

- As I am more and more discerning very quick I am also more and more forgetting in that very moment what I "learned", like names of people, who did that, or places, or years etc, but I do know that I know what I have to know, and I feel okay with that, even when I can’t even remember the name of the person year or so, as if I have to remember I will remember it sooner or later, as I never forgot something that I needed to know … generaly it is not that all the time I know that. I need a context to awake my knowledge. If the context is "right", than I simply know.

- The right context for me is the situation that needs me to know, not the situation when everyone is showing up what they know. What is for example a bit difficult in some "party" situations, as everyone thinks I know everything, but at parties I don't .. inother words I know almost "nothing" ...

- Due to that I am more and more unwilling to “plan” but I am willing more and more just to wake up and do what I have to do as I know what I know, and I know that all will be done as it haveto be, as in general I will do what I will do, as I always do.

- Even thinking that way, and now writing that sentence brings chills of timeles content in me.

- I realize on a smaller more “local” scale among people that I know and the situations that are common to us in everyday life, that sharing discerned information truly resonated with others in the same situation, even better if we don't talked about that and it helps generaly "silently" to dissolve that particular false control systems concepts, methods and happenings as more and more people were "clicking" just by reading or hearing my acknowledgment and explanation. It was nice to see silently how things can be dissolved “up there” if just a decent number of people came to objective conclusion in their minds in a short amount of time. Like kind of how I am imagining a "Mind melding"?

- This "clicking" I am imagining is like when you play tetris, when all the blocks are puzzled they vanish, same as that discernment lie.

- Once when the dots are connected and I am ready to present it publicly, and I do that, pretty soon that situation is resolved, and no one is interested in that kind of "narratives" any more. That made me think - How does it works? Is it possible to make a frequency ripple effect from my mind, which creates the energy and frequency and vibration in the density that is like under the radar and not in thefiled of the manipulative frequencies and narratives?

- Also I noticed recently that no matter how many "manipulative narratives" are debunked, it is not decreasing the eruption of manipulative narratives from whoever creating that to manipulate, but contrary.

- I also think that is the mechanics they do manipulation so I am thinking that maybe this my question is maybe just manipulation of my mind to overthink it?

- In that regard I started to think that maybe 4D STS is playing tetris by just feeding people's mind with whatever narratives to make us feel that we are discerning them and in that game it is not really good to keep on debunking the manipulative patterns, as it is becoming a loop of mind exhaustion?

So my question is, is it possible that maybe we are racing to the point when these narrative mind games of 4D STS will stop only if we stop debunking them? Can it be sort of a trap for our learning path? Sort of a looping and chase of the tail, instead of closing the case, and detaching from and leaving those who are still in looping mode to loope, and just keep on going up the spiral of curiosity?

IF this my train of thoughts is in the correct direction, can we trust that same click and “aha” feeling when we feel we seen it all and we don't want to participte in it, as that is not making any objective sense withinnew relaity that is emerging?

When do we know it is enough, and it is better to leave before we get exhausted in the debunking loop games?

Thx ... :cool2:
"So my question is, is it possible that maybe we are racing to the point when these narrative mind games of 4D STS will stop only if we stop debunking them? Can it be sort of a trap for our learning path? Sort of a looping and chase of the tail, instead of closing the case, and detaching from and leaving those who are still in looping mode to loope, and just keep on going up the spiral of curiosity?"
I do feel like in a 'chasing the tail scenario' when some truth doesn't change anything in our every day life. Culprits, where are they?
Definitely feels like a loop...

Back
Top Bottom