About Antarctica

Re: Antactica

https://www.sott.net/article/338080-Planetary-climate-change-Satellite-detects-major-gravitational-anomaly-under-Antarctica

"The huge and mysterious "anomaly" is thought to be lurking beneath the frozen wastes of an area called Wilkes Land. It stretches for a distance of 151 miles across and has a maximum depth of about 848 metres. Some researchers believe it is the remains of a truly massive asteroid which was more than twice the size of the Chicxulub space rock which wiped out the dinosaurs."

I too wonder what the C's may say. I suspect it may be along the lines of 'wait and see!'

Re: Antarctica

Here is a list from Joseph P. Farrell's website. Numbers 1-3 are from decades ago, the rest are very recent.

4) Russian Orthodox Patriarch of Moscow, Kiril III (visitor), to bless an Orthodox chapel;

5) US Secretary of State John Kerry, visitor, to learn about "climate change" (so we're told);

6) Buzz Aldrin, Apollo 11 Moon astronaut, visitor, who tweets about getting ready to "go to the launchpad", who then has to be evacuated and quarantined;

7) Prince Harry of Great Britain, visitor on a "charity" junket to highlight wounded soldiers and difficult career transitions;

8) King Juan Carlos of Spain, visitor, who wants to fulfill a "lifelong ambition" to see beautiful, scenic Antarctica.

And as if all this were not enough, Buzz Aldrin allegedly tweeted "We are all in danger. It is evil itself," (Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweets "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself") apparently in reference to the alleged pyramid-mountain found on the continent.

When hearing about this, I was reminded me of the excerpt in Pierre's book about the Svalbard "seed bank" which Pierre alludes to being a front for the building of an underground secret base by the elites.

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

i was sure this persona topic had been already discussed in the transcripts.. hum my mistake.

Anyway here is an interesting video of an interview of Linda Howe with a Naval officer that tells of that famous no-fly area (i.e. an "alien" base opening) in Antarctica so commented in these days. Curious how Howe sometimes mentions some bits seen in the C's transcripts.

https://youtu.be/GMybJ-HGUOo

[quote author= Zim]I too wonder what the C's may say. I suspect it may be along the lines of 'wait and see!'[/quote]

I am curious to, it seems to be an active place nowadays? Allthough Antarctica has always been the stuff of much sensational things on new age websites.

Nonetheless Antarctica seems like a fun place! There are gaints, nazi's, aliens and ofcourse pinguins !! :lol: It probably lacks gaints nowadays :(

[quote author= December 10, 1994 ]Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?
A: Gor.
Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?
A: 18 feet tall.
Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?
Q: (L) And did they have space travel capabilities?
A: No interest.
Q: (L) Are there any remains of their civilization left?
Q: (L) Did they only inhabit Antarctica?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did they inhabit the whole world?
Q: (L) Are there any remains in Florida?
A: No. Q: (L) Where might the remains be found A: South America.
Q: (L) Where in South America?
A: Amazon. Ancient legend of Amazons.
Q: (L) Do our scientists know any of this?
Q: (L) Are there remains of Atlantis and Lemuria?
Q: (L) Do our scientists know of any of those?
Q: (L) Are they withholding information on purpose?
Q: (L) Have they any intention of telling about it?
Q: (L) Do they have relics of these stored?
A: Yes. [/quote]

[quote author= May 20, 1995]Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?
A: Yes. Eight.
Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?
A: Sect.
Q: (T) Nazis?
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.
Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?
A: Circles within circles.
Q: (L) Masons?
A: One example of concept. [/quote]

[quote author= December 2, 1995]Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?
Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?
A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.
Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?
A: Partly. Also Thule Society.
Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?
A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.
Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?
A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.
Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"
A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.
A: Maybe. [/quote]

[quote author= August 31, 1996 ]Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?
A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.
Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking?
A: Antarctica. Under there.
Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!
A: Entry port.
Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of... A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.
Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?
Q: Laura) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?
A: They did build a base.
Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?
A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."
Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?
A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage. [/quote]

bjorn said:
websites.

Nonetheless Antarctica seems like a fun place! There are gaints, nazi's, aliens and ofcourse pinguins !! :lol: It probably lacks gaints nowadays :(

Penguins?! I thought those were the stuff of legends... :P

OK - I wrote this up before reading this thread & surprise - Joseph Farrell is mentioned! So I'm posting in this thread instead of Orwellian thread. AND for reasons I cannot fathom, the 2nd part of the 911 interview is not showing up in preview even tho it's there in composition?! I even separated it out w/ its own quote field & its still not there !???? I'm going to post what I have now then try to post it by itself if it's still missing - this is the youtube link in case it doesn't post again - _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDKDLWI0NS8

I'm having an OMG moment here as I'm viewing Pt 2 of a Dark Journalist interview of Dr. Joseph Farrell. There was only one mention of him in forum topics which also lead to synchronist connections, but I'll get into that later.

I kind of fell into viewing numerous Dark Journalist videos after viewing other youtube selections posted in the Trump narrative - Richard Sauder & underground bases & then selected Dr. David Jacobs on his latest book. So there are 3 videos w/ Farrell re 911 & the Rouge State which brought out some new info for me and I followed that w/ a 2-parter on Cern & Paperclip Nazis plus connections to Deep State America. I'm posting the 911 ones first and then the 2-parter re Cern/Rise of the New Reich > it's about 30 min in on the part 2 where my jaw dropped & I had my OMG moment as a very familiar geographic location comes up.

I had already come across either video or article that indicated we're having a Communist [Bolsheviks/Zionists] vs Nazi power struggle, so that concept wasn't new to me. But I'm amazed at how much info seems to be 'opening up' at this moment in time. The Farrell interviews were all in 2016 so rather recent. Oh, and I should retract my knock against the writer unaware of David Stockman as I just found out from these vids of the Kennedy-McCarthy connection that I was totally unaware of. Everything I know about the Kennedy's was from JFKs presidency onward; I didn't really have any real knowledge of his time as a senator. So, yeah, these interviews are quite enlightening. And there's several more that I haven't viewed as of yet.

***9/11 BREAKTHROUGH! EXCLUSIVE FIRST INTERVIEW ON DR. FARRELL'S EXPLOSIVE NEW BOOK!***
Get ready for the most significant breakthrough in 9/11 research in recent years in Part 1 of this interview of Dr. Joseph Farrell by Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt. This discussion connects so many dots, confirmed by the dedicated work of other alternative researchers in the last decade.

The two delve deeply into Farrell's newly-released book, 'Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery', which covers the role of an international Fascist syndicate in the events of 9/11. Farrell asserts that this group is in possession of advanced Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) that were used to collapse the World Trade Center Towers.

Farrell outlines 9/11 as a three-level operation comprised of 1). The infamous "19 hijackers", who were used as patsies by elements inside the 2). National Security State (the group that is commonly the focus of non-mainstream 9/11 research) and 3). A coalition of forces, which developed after the defeat of Germany in World War II, which is a powerful but clandestine remnant of the eugenicist Nazi Party. This group is global and not relegated solely to Germany, by any means.

After WWII, this group continued to work behind the scenes, involving themselves in secretive, criminal activities, from drug-running to the development of The Bilderberg Group, to a secret system of finance, which laundered the proceeds from the sale of stolen Nazi assets. Today, it functions to processes the black market-derived income that funds their activities.

As is generally acknowledged in the Independent Media, this group infiltrated the intelligence agencies of the US, NASA and it has sympathizers in the Military Industrial Complex. This group also played a major role in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

This network has developed exotic technologies, including DEW, which were first developed in secret tests of torsion physics, in projects during Germany's Nazi regime. These proprietary Directed Energy Weapons were brought into play during the attacks of 9/11 to bring down the towers.

This Level 3 group infiltrated the Level 2 Neocon plan of creating this major "new Pearl Harbor", to pursue the aggressive policy of war in the Middle East, which we've seen over the past 15 years. The infiltration of Level 2 was accomplished using the PROMIS software, stolen from its original developers and used by the Reagan Administration to spy on other countries with its "back door" capabilities. This precursor to NSA's "Thin Thread" and PRISM programs have been sold to countries around the globe.

Shocking, chilling, informative and groundbreaking: don't miss this breakthrough Part 1 Dark Journalist Episode!

https://youtu.be/AspQoIEuYnM

The Exciting Conclusion of a 3 Episode Breakthrough Investigation into the Deep State & Rogue Networks!

In this exciting Part 3 finale Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Dr. Joseph Farrell and they delve into his deep investigations on covert forces operating on multiple levels in historic events from the JFK Assassination to 9/11.

Farrell's new book, Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery is setting the alternative research community abuzz with its proposal of 3 levels operating on 9/11. The third level he describes is a Fascist International Network that he says is in possession of a powerful Tesla Directed Energy Weapon and a system of Hidden Finance that has been growing since the end of World War 2!

The first two breakthrough episodes covered the explanation of the 3 levels at work in 9/11, the blatant omissions in the official story, the origins of the exotic technology used and the strange presence of corporations like SAIC in the cleanup efforts. in this powerful and groundbreaking Part 3 episode, Farrell outlines the aftermath this tragic event and the development of a centralized power system that has created the infrastructure for endless war under the pretext of defending the world for freedom while building a police state.

https://youtu.be/yn0j5DVBd3s

CERN Hadron Collider Revealed! The Interview You Must See!
Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt as he welcomes back Oxford Scholar and author of the popular Giza Death Star book series Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. His latest book, The Third Way: The Nazi International, European Union and Corporate Fascism, explores the deep political roots and global dangers of the controversial particle physics experiment by CERN called The Hadron Collider, which was set up in Geneva, Switzerland with a massive military style budget of over six billion dollars!

Dr. Farrell's research exposes CERN's official story of the so-called "Atom Smasher" Hadron Collider Project, as being ostensibly created for peaceful scientific experiments in particle physics, and reveals that it is actually a dangerous advanced technology project set up for secret military purposes and is seeking the ability to manipulate matter on a galactic scale and possibly even open dimensional doorways.

Strangelets Danger
He cites the massive disturbances in the magnetosphere of the earth when the Hadron Collider is turned on and outlines that it may have serious consequences for physical life on earth and a major impact on the rotation of the planet itself. We also will discover that voices in the scientific community have raised objections that CERN is unsafe due to the potential development of "Strangelets" a distorted potential byproduct of the matter smashing experiments that have been compared to mini black holes that suck in all dense matter and energy. He also shows the undeniable similarity between the CERN Hadron Collider and a Nazi Physics project called The Bell" that was an underground Torsion Physics project built by slave labor and overseen by the top Nazi Scientists to give them a master weapon to rule the world!

Deep State Nazi Connections
Dark Journalist and Dr. Farrell investigate the history of CERN and demonstrate clear links of a post-war Nazi International through the figure of John J. McCloy , lawyer for notorious German corporate conglomerate IG Farben. McCloy was also the Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and became the American High Commissioner for post World War II Germany. In a controversial action, McCloy helped clear and vet over 70,000 Nazis (yes, 70,000!) helping to utilize their intelligence networks to set up the CIA.

One of the major figures that he cleared was top Nazi legal theorist and prisoner of war Dr. Walter Hallstein who was eventually responsible for helping to set up CERN and who was also a key architect for developing the the Nazi plan for a European Federation that was eventually adopted as the blueprint for the European Union. McCloy, in a strange twist, also served on the Warren Commission to whitewash any Deep State connections to the JFK Assassination. JFK was famously committed to "Smashing the CIA into a thousand pieces" as a way to root out the Nazi infiltration of the agency and regain control over the government from suspected Nazi collaborators like CIA director Allen Dulles.

https://youtu.be/5Gcvnvr-cbg

The Hotly Anticipated Part Two Episode of Dark Journalist's In-Depth Interview With Dr. Joseph Farrell is Here!

Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell in a fascinating look at the Rise of The New German Reich carefully planned and executed by members of a Fascist Underground who integrated themselves in a stealth fashion into the American Deep State!

European Union, Nazi International, President George H. W. Bush and German Chancellor Helmut Kohl
This episode explores the deep state ties between the setting up of the EU and its relation to a plan devised in Nazi Germany to create a puppet federation that was vouchsafed for later generations. Farrell delves deeply into the interface of a secret government planning operations to reinstall a New Reich to dominate a 21st Century world! Through mechanisms like the establishment of a European Union, Single Currency, CERN and a Corporate Cartel. The plan got an amazing headstart when President George H. W. Bush Sr., whose father Senator Prescott Bush was prosecuted by the FDR Administration for doing business with the Nazi Enemy, helped install Helmut Kohl (who had bizarre ties to Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh) with his effort for the reunification of Germany to get underway in 1990 and create an economic engine that has now made it the 5th largest economy in the world!

McCarthyism, The Madrid Circular. FDR, John And Robert Kennedy!
Together, Dark Journalist and Dr. Farrell look at the strange rise of Senator McCarthy in the nineteen fifties and his endless supply of damaging intelligence and compromising connections on high officials, likely being fed to him by former Nazis still at war with their communist enemy, holdovers from a mysterious deal struck by FDR during World War II, inside the umbrella of the National Security State.

McCarthy overplays his hand and is ultimately destroyed, but his two staunch allies, Senators John and Robert Kennedy, take up a better cause when they haul leading figures of the mafia before senate subcommittees to unravel the deep state, black budget forces operating with impunity because of their deep ties to the CIA, as the Kennedy's realize who the real enemy is. During this period a strange document appears in Europe that suggests the war never ended and that by working within a covert system a new Nazi Reich can be installed after Russia and America are weakened from within by careful manipulation of social and geopolitical forces. Are we seeing this prediction of The New Reich come true now in the 21st century?

Stunning, eye-opening, informative, unnerving, alarming, and deeply laced with previously unknown information and bizarre, shocking truths, this is the Dark Journalist episode you don't want to miss!

https://youtu.be/N4lLVpS7Tq4
The thread that mentioned Joseph Farrell (Awake & Aware 2011) brought up Morlocks which Laura said were atavistic - yeah, I had to look that up. But, what I thought was more relevant was that the Morlocks lived underground & ate the humans living on the surface who hypnotically walked into the Morlocks' lair at the sound of a siren. A webpage I opened re Morlocks had these pics & notes:

Nice tasty baby!

Beauty & the Beast (new movie opening soon)

This one seemed reptilian to me.

And this excerpt from one of the many incarnations of The Time Machine movie:
Years later, when Lara Myers encountered the Morlocks, their society had become significantly more advanced and civilized than The Time Traveler remembers. Nobipoper told Lara that they had given up on eating the Eloi, and focused on developing their technology. By the time Lara visited, they had Nanotechnology, genetically modified Giant Mantises, and other advanced technologies. This change had apparently come about after a wise man helped them realize their cannibalism was not the best way anymore. Nobipoper also told Lara of a splinter group of Morlocks who still preyed on the Eloi. ("The Wee Time Traveler")
Giant Mantises made me think of the vid I just viewed in which Dr. David Jacobs indicated that the Mantises/Insectoids were the 'alien' leaders whereas the greys & reptilians were just workers. Plus, all these Time Machine movies deal w/ going forward & back in time, time loops, underground enclaves, & dealing w/ very nasty creatures that consume humans. Art imitating life or vice-versa? The webpage:
http://timemachine.wikia.com/wiki/Morlocks

So, I thought it was all just too synchronist & rather strange esp w/ the mysterious recent trips to Antartica & Nazis believed to be underground there. Plus, Sauder made me realize that the number & size of the underground base complex is much more vast (& nuclear armed) than I ever imagined!

Hopefully this info is not redundant, but provides some/more insight.

Retrying to post the 911 pt 2 portion that mysteriously didn't show up in previous post:

****PART 2 IS HERE!****
In this exciting Part 2 episode with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and Dr. Joseph Farrell on his new book: Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks and Secret Sorcery, they go deeper into his controversial research examining the Level 2 and Level 3 forces operating in the Deep State that penetrated the operations of 9/11 using the exotic technology of a TESLA DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON.

While investigating the potential roots of the exotic technology used, Farrell discovered an unusual series of links to Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and an engineer on their staff who was developing a scale model version of the Nazi Bell and anti-gravity ships. He also cites an interview with former NSA Director Admiral Bobby Ray Inman from a decade ago, in which he confirms that the SAIC was working on Anti-Gravity research. Inman is an enigmatic figure who has a tendency to exasperate his superiors by speaking his mind. He was one of the highest ranking intelligence officials to criticize the Bush Administration’s warrantless wiretapping policies program. His interest and connections to reverse engineered UFO Technology have been well-documented.

EXOTIC TECHNOLOGY
In researching the many anomalies of the Pentagon attack and the takedown of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania, Farrell discovered witnesses who described some perplexing features in their testimony, such as Flight 77 appearing to “melt" instead of crash into the building. Others described a missile with wings attached and some claimed they only saw an explosion with no plane visible! He also refers to photos that show almost no debris on the Pentagon lawn and the appearance of just a small hole at the crash site, hardly enough of a footprint for a major crash of an airliner.

Farrell also found that the same Swedish cleanup company that was remodeling the Pentagon before 9/11 was granted the contract to restore the damaged areas of the building complex and bizarrely to also handle all of the cleanup activities at the World Trade Center. The company donned nuclear protocol suits while they were working to clear the unusually small amount of debris at the major crash sites.

Farrell further investigates one of the main witnesses that has been put under embargo not to testify or be questioned named Frank Probst. A retired Army officer and Pentagon employee, Probst provided contradictory testimony, but his story of watching the plane fly into the Pentagon and having to jump out of the way became the foundation of the official story. In addition, he was somehow in a position to corroborate every major point of the narrative. Digging into his past, Farrell traces his background and expertise to being involved with the remote operation of airliners, raising major concerns about the crash being manipulated from the ground.

In this special part 2 of 3 episodes they reveal more astounding and shocking information which shows the parallels in Deep Events like the JFK Assassination and 9/11 and how they were designed as Mass Occult Ritual Sacrifice to provide the public with a psychic shock. Together they show how the obscure symbolism involved reveals the true purpose of the perpetrators behind these historic happenings.

https://youtu.be/QDKDLWI0NS8

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDKDLWI0NS8

Ancient Code
Russian scientists find NEW life form in Antarctica, only 86% genetically similar to all known living organism
_http://www.ancient-code.com/russian-scientists-find-new-life-form-in-antarctica-only-86-genetically-similar-to-all-known-living-organisms/

the-thing-board-game-2-700x298.jpg

John Carpenter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Goes_There%3F
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Goes_There%3F#Plot_summary

In the first 1951 film adaptation, the alien is a humanoid invader (i.e., two arms, two legs, a head) from an unknown planet. A plant-based life form, the alien and its race need animal blood to survive. He, or rather it, is a one-alien army, capable of creating an entire army of invaders from seed pods contained in (his) body.
In the 1982 adaptation
The Thing, director John Carpenter’s idea was not to compete with the direction of the earlier film. In both the novella and Carpenter's more faithful adaptation, the Thing can imitate any animal-based life form, absorbing the respective hosts' personalities and memories along with their bodies (although the telepathy aspect is omitted). When the story begins, the creature has already been discovered and released from the ice by another expedition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FhSHqGg74

The Thing from Another World (1951 Howard Hawks)
thingfromanothercrash.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_from_Another_World

X-Files

https://youtu.be/4xVAvx5hTic

https://youtu.be/_QUAEFiNatE

Started watching this Russian doco on this subject recently:

https://youtu.be/tbEUeEiJJr8

I think this little exchange was the most interesting piece pertaining to the Antarctica mystery.
session960831 said:
Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage? [Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [ ] are reconstruction]
A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.
Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]
A: The Thule Society originated contact.
Q: [something about them "waiting to take over the world"]
A: Waiting?
Q: [undoubtedly TR's question about what Admiral Byrd may have seen over the pole.]
A: Yes, but he was led to believe he was chasing what amounted to merely an encampment of detached Nazis.
Q: [So Byrd must have SEEN something and was then led off the track...]
A: Yes
Q: (T) ...the U.S. just assumed, and Churchill, between the two of them, was it Roosevelt and Churchill? They didn't even tell the Russians too much about what they were doing down there. They just assumed that this was a base, another one of their underground bases that was manned by the Nazis, but there wasn't anything that they could do, because they were too far away, and we were keeping them out of the war. So, there wasn't much that they could send back. So, they let them come in, and figured they were stranded. (V) Are they coming back out now in the... (T) They've been coming back out... (V)... shape of the White Supremacists that are like popping up all over the place? (T) They've been coming and going all along. Admiral Byrd was sent down there, supposedly to go to the South Pole, the first Admiral Byrd expedition to the South Pole; but he took a large military force with him. He was still a U.S. Admiral at the time. The large military force encountered resistance and got their asses whupped real good down there. But, they kept it real quiet, because nobody knew what was really going on down there. So, they just said, oh, it was a scientific expedition. It was really Captain Picard and the Enterprise going to find a new planet! And in reality, what they'd done was to go down there to root out this base out after the war, and they didn't do real well at all! (J) Bit off more than they could chew. (T) They lost a whole lot of people and a whole lot of ships, and a lot of equipment down there. That's why all these bases ring around the outside, all the scientific bases from different countries; Russia, the U.S., Great Britain; all these countries have these scientific bases all along the outer edge of the Antarctic. They're scientific, they use them for study, but they are there to monitor what's going on, that's why they don't go into the Antarctic. (V) You know, my father was a Seabee down there. (T) I'll bet he has some very interesting stories about it. (V) That's why my father is an alcoholic and can't see straight.
Q: (L) What do these guys plan on doing?
A: This is where "The Master Race" is being developed.
Q: (L) And what is the timeframe they have planned for this activity?
A: Never mind.
My question is how is this master race being developed? Did 4D STS engineer some kind of "supermen" which are basically walk-ins for them and they are going to be the new elite which takes over the deep state after Trump finishes discrediting the globalists and creating political chaos everywhere? Was some kind of technology conveniently left behind for the PTB to find that makes the creation of the global Nazi state 4D STS wants much easier and more efficient? Is it merely a portal through which 4D STS broadcasts thought waves which are then accentuated by things such as HAARP and the cell towers, creating "Nazis" by manipulating the thought patterns of humanity to resonate in that frequency range? In reality it is probably some amalgamation of those things, but I am quite curious what the connection is with this "master race" in Antarctica, the high profile visits there, and the coincident obsession with Hitler caricatures and thinly veiled Nazism in the western political consciousness.

It's like the programming is almost complete for 4D STS (the progressive left looks like it has been "frequency captured") and they are broadcasting the "now signal" to download into all susceptible human containers, creating the ultimate desire for and acceptance of a totalitarian state.

Although this post could be in the questions to the C's, it might be interesting to find out if: During the upcoming upheaval, such as meteorites and stuff; will a considerable number of people currently present on the surface be led or taken to these underground bases? Or, as it has been explained for the Noorth American Indians during early transcripts: WILL SEGEMENTS OF POPULATIONS BE RELOCATED on other parts of the planet? (I Once dreamt that this what the crossing over to 4th density amounted to, like being taken to a pristine continent EITHER ON SURFACE OR IN THE UNDERWORLD where the chosen could start a new civilisation on proper basis?)

Sorry for slipping this into this thread. I just didnt think it was worth starting a new questions to the C's thread for this topic is well developped here!

It is my understanding that there are bases in various places, not only at the poles?! Also, I have had dreams of living in an underground city, only do not know if the dream related to this planet as such? - romochar

bjorn said:
[quote author= Zim]I too wonder what the C's may say. I suspect it may be along the lines of 'wait and see!'

I am curious to, it seems to be an active place nowadays? Allthough Antarctica has always been the stuff of much sensational things on new age websites.

[quote author= December 10, 1994 ]Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?
Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?
A: Gor.
Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?
A: 18 feet tall.
Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?
Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?
Q: (L) And did they have space travel capabilities?
A: No interest.
Q: (L) Are there any remains of their civilization left?
Q: (L) Did they only inhabit Antarctica?
Q: (L) Did they inhabit the whole world?
Q: (L) Are there any remains in Florida?
A: No. Q: (L) Where might the remains be found A: South America.
Q: (L) Where in South America?
A: Amazon. Ancient legend of Amazons.
Q: (L) Do our scientists know any of this?
Q: (L) Are there remains of Atlantis and Lemuria?
Q: (L) Do our scientists know of any of those?
Q: (L) Are they withholding information on purpose?
Q: (L) Have they any intention of telling about it?
Q: (L) Do they have relics of these stored?
A: Yes. [/quote]

[quote author= May 20, 1995]Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?
A: Yes. Eight.
Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?
A: Sect.
Q: (T) Nazis?
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.
Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?
A: Circles within circles.
Q: (L) Masons?
A: One example of concept. [/quote]

[quote author= December 2, 1995]Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?
Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?
A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.
Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?
A: Partly. Also Thule Society.
Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?
A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.
Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?
A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.
Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"
A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.
A: Maybe. [/quote]

[quote author= August 31, 1996 ]Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?
A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.
Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking?
A: Antarctica. Under there.
Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!
A: Entry port.
Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of... A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.
Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?
Q: Laura) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?
A: They did build a base.
Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?
A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."
Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?
A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage. [/quote]
[/quote]

I think that in terms of the 4D plans with this race is that , they are installed here and are instructed to remain there or have no need to interact with the upper civilization
maybe the race is to serve as either a potential tool of replacement or as the helpers once in 4D to control the population.

If they see that the remaining population of the planet will occupy the same space in 4D, and they will be able to control us and prevent the orientation aligment of the planet into a STO polarity, it could be that they want to use this race to increase the STS polarity of the world and make the frequencies of the planet more oirented in that direction so that when the wave effects the changes at the realm crossing border it increases the chances of the planet being STS and these servants as vessels that evolved specifically for their frequency so they can jump into these bodies.
Or that once in 4D these servants will be just 4D servants
That is some speculation, but the C's have mentioned that wishful thinking wont let them see why, perhaps the servants will not surrender their souls or they won't be able to animate, fit into, or turn to these bodies in 4D . Who knows.

I think in an "ideal" world (as wishfully projected by 4D STS), Hillary would be the U.S. President, Jordan Peterson would have been fired from his university position and would possibly soon find himself on his way to prison for not respecting the blood thirsty Gender Pronoun Thought Police. The war drums would be pounding much more loudly and more successfully for confrontations with Russia. -And those voicing opposition to any of this would find themselves 'shamed' and shut down by the blistering effects of so many programmed snowflakes and sheep having found collective power under the New Fascism.

All of that is far too easy to imagine happening in an alternate timeline right now. I think we dodged several serious bullets and very close shaves.

Instead...

Well, it's all still very dangerous and the levels of insanity are still at the boiling point, but it seems that the 4D STS plans are fraying around the edges a touch.

Back
Top Bottom