About Antarctica

Vril, Thule, alien tech, voyage to Aldebaran

For the mass murderers, the Nazis were, their scientists sure had excellent work ethics. At gunpoint, probably everybody works fast, though.. Schauberger for example - the inventor of the alleged levitation unit the saucers used to make their maneuvers more easy - were adamant that the Jewish engineers and scientists assigned to him from the concentration camp must be well clothed, well fed and cared for and never go back to the camp: he wanted freed minds, because creativity could soar only that way. So some of the scientist on the project weren't Nazi mass murderers, I think, they just were forced to cooperate or get shot. Researching this story, I thought a few times, their progress was admirable.

There is a common opinion among researchers that even if Vril-Thule gained alien tech, their hastily built saucers were not able to submerge into water - as was reportedly witnessed during the Admiral Byrd expedition, by the Americans. So researchers think, they had to have had help. Also some researchers deny that any Aldebaran voyage took place and declare it a red herring or a hoax.

I think, only to get to Antarctica and build a base there, then to go down into "Hollow Earth", there was absolutely no need to receive any alien tech from far away extraterrestrials, whatsoever. The Nazis had 100 submarines assigned to this project - essential "stealth craft" - , which were perfectly enough to flee to Antarctica then get assimilated by the probably massively Orwellian society down there.

The Vrillerinnen said they wanted a peaceful realization of the technology they channeled from tall nordics near Aldebaran. They wanted it for space travel. Having enough influence to allegedly turn down to help to the Nazi SuperBomber project team, which wanted fast super-bombers, so the Allied fighters couldn't even reach them, while they were doing their bombing runs. If Vril had enough influence in such matters - being the source of alien channelings, they also must have had enough influence to make those bigger saucers water-proof - well insulated - as they very much wanted to fly to Aldebaran. Their alleged reports recount they took off from Earth and went into a sector still relatively near that had a [only for them] disclosed wormhole and they got through successfully after a colorful journey. The tall Nordics greeted them on the other side and all types of cooperative activities took place.

So, I think, the only reason they got and pushed the alien tech - the Jenseitsflugmachine = "Wormhole-Spaceship" because very much wanted to travel over to Aldebaran. Vril had this intent from the start. The saucers were weaponized only, because of the mass murderer Nazis gave Vril-Thule support only if they supported The Third Reich.

And we have confirmation from the C's that the Nazi's successfully received more than enough alien saucer-level technology data to build anything really and make many inventions.

Who were the Aldebarans? Allegedly they were, who seeded the Sumerian society, ages ago, probably creating a civilization here on this planet. The "transmedial" / telepathic communications stated the tall Nordics' language was surprisingly close to German. They had many conqueror kings in the past, and during WW2-Earth-Time at least two old enemies that they recently fought and beaten. They worship a multitude of Gods.

This is all "nice" and fabulous. There is one thing however that raised the biggest red flag in this entire Vril women enterprise:
Vril admitted to worship a "god of Light", all good, the creator, they wanted only "pure, heavenly" energy tech. They were happy to get good, clean implosion technology, which they said were good and creative and came from God, this is why the Aldebaran aliens gave it to Vril to end all wars, for peace! Versus they hated the Nazi Jet technology, which was based on the explosion principle and because of this, they stated it was Satanic technology.

The giant red flag is Vril confessed worshiping The Black Sun. It must not have been a mistake that: Oh, somebody made it just up that they were worshiping the worst contractile Evil, somebody wanted to smear their saintly image..
No: it is clear that Vril worshiped The Black Sun, which is essentially same as the blackest evil 6th Density Orion Shadow entities. The epitome of evil.
That was enough to close this matter for me. I mean, they allegedly were happily reunited with their tall Nordics ancients in Aldebaran, who were probably at the same evil level as the 4thD Orion STS.

The giant red flag is Vril confessed worshiping The Black Sun. It must not have been a mistake that: Oh, somebody made it just up that they were worshiping the worst contractile Evil, somebody wanted to smear their saintly image..
No: it is clear that Vril worshiped The Black Sun, which is essentially same as the blackest evil 6th Density Orion Shadow entities. The epitome of evil.
That was enough to close this matter for me. I mean, they allegedly were happily reunited with their tall Nordics ancients in Aldebaran, who were probably at the same evil level as the 4thD Orion STS.

Your post seems to be a collection of wild assumptions, lilies. :rolleyes:

[..] blackest evil 6th Density Orion Shadow entities.

What the hell does that mean? Are you proposing that there are evil STS Orions existing in 6-D?

Interesting video summarising 'why' antarctic is 'off limits' to your average person.

In summary, it's do do with environmentalism, at least 'officially'. That and to protect you from the extreme cold.

Back
Top Bottom