abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

abovetopscret.com EXPOSED!!!!

I took a look at mofo web site - gosh, guys, you really DO need money :O Even if their accusations have no basis in law you would have to deal with them. This reminds me of CofS strategy of dealing with their opponents. They were filling hell lot of lawsuits, not to win, because often they had no chance to win, but just to harras, drain out time, money and resources off anyone opposing them. I'm not going to deliberate over their reasons, sometimes they were right, sometimes not, but the thing is - it was a huge movement with lots of money, so they could afford it. If ATS and company implements that strategy - well, you'd better find some ally who would fight for you in courts, stand for you and who won't drain the last dime off you.

This is definately a moment to make a stand - for all the readers.

Thank You, Laura, for keeping us informed.

This would be a good time for everyone to make backup copies of the website and the SOTT. Then if the sites go down (or are taken down) we can then put the information back out in a bunch of different places.

Don

A suggestion and a question - is the server located in a U.S. jurisdiction? If it is, you make it easy for the other side to take potshots at you. If the server is located in the U.S., you might consider hosting the content in the Netherlands or France. Holland won't roll over to stupid lawsuits (look at the $cientology lawsuits back in the mid-90s) and France is not exactly friendly to the U.S. right now.

Not that they can't get to you overseas, but they're going to have to work harder (and spend more money) to do the same things.

Not that they can't get to you overseas, but they're going to have to work harder (and spend more money) to do the same things.
Excellent point, John.

There are many sites worldwide that basically thumb their noses at legal prosecution from Microsoft, US Copyright Law, etc... but despite that, they seem to be virtually untouchable. Otherwise, they wouldn't all still be online today after all this time.

I would bet that the "going to have to work harder" concept works both ways, however... but as the old saying goes, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

j0da said:
I took a look at mofo web site - gosh, guys, you really DO need money Even if their accusations have no basis in law you would have to deal with them.
Yes, you may have to deal with the accusations, but NO, that does not necessarily requires money.

While I was living in London for a few years I developed a strategy to go about this kind of pressure. Over there, in that elitist suppressive society, every large firm or Landlord (such as i.e. the Duke of Westminster) love to employ huge law firms who love to shoot super pressuring and intimidating correspondence at you at all times, basically threatening you with law suite as soon as 'later on today'.

The strategy is of course that you have to counter with your solicitor (as they call attorneys over there) and that costs you money (and they have more) and so you soon will give up.

But you don't need to employ a lawyer that you have to direct anyway. What you do is write very polite and professional letters in response addressing all problems YOURSELF.

Offering, that of course you want to resolve any problems, kindly ask what law exactly it is you are violating, that they please turn over any evidence showing that you in fact violating that law and point the exact legal basis for that alleged violation out to you.

You make their bill go up while yours doesn't. You drag it out in bureaucratic letters as long and slow as possible. At the same time you establish a track record of your own willingness to cooperation in writing, should it in fact come to court at some point.

I don't know how it is with mofo, but in England playing the 'pubic embarrassment' card also worked quite well. In this case here, for example you would imply that a worldwide known and respected law firm such as mofo surly does not want to tarnish their image of integrity by deploying further criminal tactics such as the harassment and slander already on record, subtly reminding them their other client may not appreciate it.

I hope you catch my drift. Eventually they will get back to ATS and say: Hey, you really want to peruse this? It will cost you $xyz.

And if they do, you can then call your layer - once you being served some official business. And then we all donate again for the legal bill and flood mofo with letters of outrage.

And more good points from you, Fifth Way. I'm so very glad that I came to this board yesterday. So much quality information, without all of the infantile-hostility/name-calling that I had become so very tired of.

Thank you all for being. :)
We are at war. However, this war can not be fought with firearms, but is a spiritual war and needs to be fought on a spiritual level. - Wes Penre, Illuminati News

j0da said:
I took a look at mofo web site - gosh, guys, you really DO need money :O Even if their accusations have no basis in law you would have to deal with them. This reminds me of CofS strategy of dealing with their opponents. They were filling hell lot of lawsuits, not to win, because often they had no chance to win, but just to harras, drain out time, money and resources off anyone opposing them. I'm not going to deliberate over their reasons, sometimes they were right, sometimes not, but the thing is - it was a huge movement with lots of money, so they could afford it. If ATS and company implements that strategy - well, you'd better find some ally who would fight for you in courts, stand for you and who won't drain the last dime off you.

This is definately a moment to make a stand - for all the readers.

Thank You, Laura, for keeping us informed.
Hey,

HI! I just joined your forum to let you know that IMHO - Wayne, Doty and ATS are all bark. They know their limitations and I believe that WJ is more worried about his extra-curricular work getting back to the firm. He was all over Don and myself at the Burisch forum last fall... we called his bluff and are still waiting to hear from Mr. White Van... soon after that, Doty and Martinez made it their mission to try to discredit us for calling them out about the SERPO BS... Don just pointed out that if no one was willing to go on the record with a sworn affidavit to any aspect of the story ... well anyway, lets just say they did not like that. Basically, they are just mean and nasty name callers and all they can do is try to troll you to death.

You know, there is actually a 'conspiracy' of conspiracy forums were they are being bought up right and left.... to control the fringe thinkers...
it is part of the COINTELPRO.

fight the good fight guys.

toni

I had a look at the Morrison and Foester site (and Mr Jaeschkes smiling face). From what I understand, it seems he didn't start out as a lawyer (pardon me if I'm wrong), but joined his father's firm a little later in life. A bit like Bush in a way, I suppose. Maybe he isn't such a 'big fish', although, with all this 'exposure' happening, he may just find himself of the wrong side of notorious.

The site has three countries listed at the top right hand corner and offices in only two of them. I thought this was rather curious. What does this say about their 'best buddy' Israel?! Maybe they don't need an office in that country, as their 'Israel Practice Coodinator' works out of an office in New York?

The International Law Firm for Israeli Companies

Morrison & Foerster combines extensive experience representing Israeli companies in cross-border business transactions and litigation with the high-tech focus of its Silicon Valley practice.

We offer our Israeli clients comprehensive, global legal services that only an international law firm with over one thousand lawyers in nineteen offices around the world can provide in intellectual property, litigation, public offerings, technology transactions, M&A, corporate finance and all other areas of law they face as international players.
Pretty heart-warming huh? I guess its nice to have collaboration on legal matters. I think Mr Benamram does a better job with a smile and he has quite an impressive CV too. Take a look.
http://pview.findlaw.com/view/3255483_1?noconfirm=0&channel=CCC
You know, Morrison and Foester has quite an impressive list of clients. I wonder if all this hoo-ha is going to effect them? Do you think they are going to notice?

ATS' grand-standing could, I stress could, be a ploy to keep your attention on ATS while the cointelpro elements are relocated to another site. Now that ATS' tactics have been widely noted, they may well be feeling the cold and want to go into hiding while the perps relocate to a fresh site.

Fifth Element sounds right on the money to me. Turn the fight around and make them burn their money, energy and resources. Don't feel obligated to immediately "jump to their tune". They want panicked, knee-jerk reactions to their letters.

I've got to ask - what kind of two man Simon Grey amateur site run by two blokes can afford to retain such a massive law firm? Looks like i've answered my own question there. Unless ATS qualify for some legal aid, I'd say someone else is paying for this hassle.

Simon Grey: Christian Bailey: Abovetopsecret?

Have you considered purchasing and operating your own web server? I admit up front that I do not know the details of owning and operating a web server. Please forgive me if I am proposing a solution already considered by all of you and, for practical reasons surely unknowable by any but yourselves, found either not feasible or not desirable. Though my figures are not necessarily in keeping with European costs, I have seen Windows web servers advertised for around $4,000 in the US, but again, I am far from an expert in this field, not in any regard. Please correct and forgive any errors I have made.

Admitting to a decided "bias" in the favour of SotT, QFG/QFS and Cassiopaea, I certainly think all of you would be a far more honest and reliable web service provider than many, many, (maybe even most) others out here in cyberland.

Might such an investment solve some current problems for you and maybe avert even worse ones in future? Would it not also allow you to provide a full range of internet services to many others? Maybe it would pay for itself and even earn some income to support the crucial efforts you have taken on for the good of us all?

I, for one, would be delighted to have such a company as yours would be for my own ISP, webmail or web site hosting, were such possible. Who among us wouldn't? And paying a "bill" for your web services would also be a means of contributing to the efforts, a decided improvement over current arrangements, IMHO.

Let me again thank all of you at SotT, QFG/QFS and Cassiopaea.org for all of the Works you do. They matter so very much to so very many, myself included.

Good Journeying to You All,
M.

Not to veer off the specific topic but it seems these attacks are going around. Specifically, I just got a newsletter from the alternative medicine site www.mercola.com :

Site Newsletter said:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS: Yesterday, the Mercola.com information servers were attacked by a source that does not want you to know the truth about the medical industry. All of the site's articles including those in yesterday's newsletter were therefore inaccessible to you for much of the day.

Fortunately, we have some of the best IT support on the Net and this attack failed to actually break into our website, though it did prevent access to the site to nearly everyone yesterday.

While it is difficult to determine the specific source of the attack, yesterday our new Town of Allopath online animated video that in an entertaining way sharply criticizes the current medical establishment spread extensively across the Web -- see this Yahoo news item about The Town of Allopath, for example -- likely prompting this retaliative attack from a company or organization that financially benefits from the corrupt conventional healthcare model. Please note:

We have repaired the situation
Below is a repeat of yesterday's newsletter so you can read the articles
We will continue to provide you the truth whether the greedy drug companies and other organizations benefiting from the corrupt current medical system like it or not.
It seems that anytime anything spreads to a wider web venue these attacks are triggered.
Note: the direct video link does not seem to work from here, but the url is provided in the Yahoo article, so you can just click that.

Wow, that certainly made it clear to everyone the true face of the owners of abovetopsecret. Hole in One!
It further shows the power of networking STO style, with everyone contributing with help, insight, suggestions and just general support as the many posts show.

Keep up the excellent work and like it was suggested in one of the post, then it is probably a good idea to download and keep articles from the Signs site, just in case.

Thanks for being there.

Anders

Offline Explorer Enterprise is a great program for downloading/archiving entire websites, on a high-speed connection. Unfortunately I'm on dial-up, or I'd do it myself.

In any case, I always back-up everything that I post/write. There have been far too many times in my past where some kind of *glitch* or another wiped-out an entire 25 minutes of typing, before I finally got the hang of it. :)

RichM said:
I've got to ask - what kind of two man Simon Grey amateur site run by two blokes can afford to retain such a massive law firm? Looks like i've answered my own question there.
Again: Maybe, maybe not. One can hire even big time law firms on a % of profits basis. Meaning; you don't have to put any money down / do not have the attorneys on a retainer - but if they sue somebody for you, for lets say a million dollars of damages (or 100,000 or whatever) and they win, you'll give them half. That can be a pretty cosy arrangement.

This may not be the case here and maybe ATS is in fact funded by some black budget.

All I'm saying is; lets not jump to conclusions. Phone calls and letters are just entry level stuff. Don't get intimidated (yet).

Don't get intimidated (period). Fear is the mindkiller.

Back
Top Bottom